PDA

View Full Version : Ekaterina Ivanova def. [2] Eleni Daniilidou 6/1 6/0

Richie's
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Ekaterina Ivanova from Russia def. second seed and home favourite Eleni Daniilidou 6/1 6/0... Really shocking... There was a lot of noise on Centre Court...

Elisse
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:32 PM
OMG....Eleni :eek: :sad: :sad:

:hug: @ Elenaki

Backhand_stille
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:33 PM
:sad: :eek:

.:sk:.
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Eleni :hug: It's a long way back to her old shape :sad:

Fantasy Hero
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Pour Eleni...she's one of my favourite...i hope she will come back early

hankqq
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Daniilidou has always been the kind of player who can get crushed if her game isn't clicking, but wow what a bad loss :hug:

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:04 PM
:eek: The player who once upset Justine Henin.:sad: :hug:

Zealisa
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I wonder how deep Eleni is going to fall?! :(

Bероника
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:10 PM
terrible :sad: :hug:

darkangel23
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Eleni :sad:

Ekat :bounce:

Ceze
Sep 9th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Eleni :sad:

Shvedbarilescu
Sep 9th, 2008, 05:35 PM
This is only Eleni's 3rd match back from what was a terrible knee injury that I believe was expected to keep her out of the game substantially longer than it actually did. Eleni was also defeated by the same score 6-1 6-0 at the US Open. So it looks like the only good news is that at least Eleni has now completed three matches in a row albeit with disappointing results. But at least she is fit enough to play and as long as the knee fully heals in time the results will surely improve. When a player comes back from injury one just has to be very patient with them. I know that from the way so many of my favourites have stuggled this year since they too returned after a time off due to injury.

It will get better Eleni. :hug:

*Jool*
Sep 9th, 2008, 05:40 PM
:hug: Eleni
good luck in the comeback , hopefully it will getbetter soon and above all, you keep health

CooCooCachoo
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Poor Eleni, in front of a homecrowd :o

Lapin
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Eleni!! :sad: Stay strong! :hug:

Uranium
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Eleni is still recovering from being injured at the USO she left the court with a big knee brace on.

Jem
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:33 PM
For all those despairing and seeing the end of Daniilidiou's career, consider looking at Anabel Medina's results after her knee injury at the Australian Open. It took a while, but she made it back all the way to bigger and better things. Daniilidou has a bright future if she's willing to work hard (and the surgery went well). It will take time!

Mattographer
Sep 10th, 2008, 02:56 AM
For all those despairing and seeing the end of Daniilidiou's career, consider looking at Anabel Medina's results after her knee injury at the Australian Open. It took a while, but she made it back all the way to bigger and better things. Daniilidou has a bright future if she's willing to work hard (and the surgery went well). It will take time!
:worship: