PDA

View Full Version : Jelena is a rancorous player and Serena an humorless player.

Nicolás89
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:19 PM
At least on court.

When Serena throw a mega hard shot to Jelena's body, but ended winning the point. They were both laughing. A few points later Jankovic launches a smash right on Serena's feet, Serena lost the point and she was not happy at all with that. Jelena was like laughing ironically after that.
Serena could have taken it a bit less seriously. :)

frontier
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:25 PM
At least on court.

When Serena throw a mega hard shot to Jelena's body, but ended winning the point. They were both laughing. A few points later Jankovic launches a smash right on Serena's feet, Serena lost the point and she was not happy at all with that. Jelena was like laughing ironically after that.
Serena could have taken it a bit less seriously. :)Jelena lost its now time to move to the next event...you can do jj a favour by sending her humorous notes on her website to cheer her up:wavey:

Vlover
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:26 PM

Why should she? Serena had the last laugh and 9 majors. :D Maybe Jelena should take it more seriously.;)

Nicolás89
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:31 PM
I take myself back, Serena shouldn't have taken it so seriously, you both should have.

Marshmallow
Sep 9th, 2008, 01:32 AM
The grand prize for the TWAT competition should be a suspension or a ban. I can't stand all these folks competing hardcore for the title.

hotandspicey
Sep 9th, 2008, 01:41 AM
At least on court.

Lady in RED!!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: Lady with the winners trophy!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
Lady with the million and a half dollar check!!:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
Lady with her 9th slam!!:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hea rts:

supergrunt
Sep 9th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Serena won :banana: :woohoo: :aparty: !!!!!

Nicolás89
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:25 PM
OMG I made this thread with all the good intentions in the world. :unsure: :confused: :sad:

I cheered for Serena and I'm not even in TWAT, so whatever. :lol:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Serena should be shot for not laughing at jankovic..I mean with her like you are saying

Becool
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:06 PM
whats the point of this thread?

just to everyone see your point of view?

i'm sure nobody even noticed that