PDA

View Full Version : Will azarenka be a top player

MasterJustine
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:07 PM
i hope yes i think she is such a good player i seen her live at wimbledon this year and she made me laugh with her grunt and she is a big player with big shots. she will beat everyone in the future i think what deos every person here think.

Noctis
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Yes Vicar of Tennis :angel:

ce
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:11 PM
she has to start beating them..

MasterJustine
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:23 PM
she is still only a 17 year old woman with her whole life ahead of herand she has a very nice coach who rides her hard in practice so i think next year she will be a big player as she has lots of shots with alot of nice skill and thought

ViennaCalling
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:25 PM
she is still only a 17 year old woman with her whole life ahead of herand she has a very nice coach who rides her hard in practice so i think next year she will be a big player as she has lots of shots with alot of nice skill and thought

:spit:

OMFG :rolls: :haha:

MasterJustine
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:35 PM

OMFG :rolls: :haha:

what so hard to believe i seen it with my very eyes and he was very hard on her too.

Niunia
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:44 PM
she is still only a 17 year old

I think she is older.

iPatty
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:45 PM
what so hard to believe i seen it with my very eyes and he was very hard on her too.

:sobbing:

Uranium
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:47 PM

To answer the main question, yes.

M.S.F
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:54 PM
Yes :angel:

She is amazing ballbasher :hearts:

LegionArgentina
Sep 9th, 2008, 12:45 AM
Definitly not.
Big shots probably yes but one of the smallest brain of the circuit.

PerfectForm
Sep 9th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Skills-wise, yes. Mentally, she's still a litte off what she needs in tight matches when things are not going right for her.

Dawson.
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:35 AM
she is still only a 17 year old woman

:spit: shes 19

if you were to ask me a year ago if she would be a top player (future grand slam champ etc) i would have said yes without a doubt. shes now 19 and her fellow teens (cornet, wozniacki, vaidisova, paszek) have all won titles. i think she will reach the top 10, but not a future grand slam champion. **maybe this will be bumped in a few years and my face will be red :lol:**

Zealisa
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:54 AM
I thought that she'll breakthrough a year ago, but now she stopped her development and such girls like Wozniacki or Cirstea look much more talented right now. Vika is still very unstable and her mental strength is under a huge question.

Berlin_Calling
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:58 AM
I thought that she'll breakthrough a year ago, but now she stopped her development and such girls like Wozniacki or Cirstea look much more talented right now. Vika is still very unstable and her mental strength is under a huge question.

Roland Garros 2008 - Victoria AZARENKA def. Sorana CIRSTEA 6-0 6-0

Derek.
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:35 AM
Vika has the game to be a top 5 player, IMO.
I think she'll be top ten, but she has to keep it together more mentally if she wants to reach the top 5.

Vika's 2-0 against Cirstea this year. ;)

Viktymise
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:48 AM

:rolls:

Rui.
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:01 AM
her coach said that he wanted her to be completly mentally prepared by next year...