PDA

View Full Version : My friend just waited on Serena at her restaurant...

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:29 PM
and I'm very sad to say that she was a stone cold bitch (or diva supreme)....My friend said she never acknowledged her as her server and she even wanted red bull that the restaurant does not serve and my friend went to the drug store to get it for her. My friend was standing right there taking the orders and Serena gave her order to her assistant who then relayed it to the server....The did leave her with an autograph ball though...:lol:

Sally Struthers
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:32 PM
tell Alex to stop bitching and bring the big macs faster!

Slutati
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:32 PM
:o:o:o
Rude. Oh well.

doni1212
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Whatever, she wouldn't be ignorant to me, :rolleyes: :lol:

ViennaCalling
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:37 PM
This thread should be in the Serena-Forum i guess. Who cares about that in GM?

SV_Fan
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:40 PM
thats so not serena

Pureracket
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Your friend got a chance to talk to Serena's assistant!!!!!?:worship::drool: Shweet!

TheFifthAvocado
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:44 PM
He should be happy she let him touch her red bulls. :(

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/fp_1295289_ang_williams_serena_08_053008__oPt.jpg

Goddess Rena had enough pity to let this man touch her umbrella. :hearts:

ce
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:47 PM
:hearts:

Sally Struthers
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:56 PM

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/fp_1295289_ang_williams_serena_08_053008__oPt.jpg

oh how cute. Serena has her own personal oompa loompa :lol:

mirzalover
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:56 PM
BITCH!

Did your friend tell her congrats about her win?

Noctis
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:58 PM
BITCH!

Did your friend tell her congrats about her win?

Who gave you permission:fiery:

Marty-Dom
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:59 PM
and I'm very sad to say that she was a stone cold bitch (or diva supreme)....My friend said she never acknowledged her as her server and she even wanted red bull that the restaurant does not serve and my friend went to the drug store to get it for her. My friend was standing right there taking the orders and Serena gave her order to her assistant who then relayed it to the server....The did leave her with an autograph ball though...:lol:

Did they leave a decent tip?

Denise4925
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:13 PM
:haha: Cam

Golovinjured.
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:50 PM

Aww, Serena let him under her umbrella... ella

:hug:

fatty sausage
Sep 9th, 2008, 12:48 AM
maybe she was rude b/c of your friend's "JJ" tattoo on her shoulder

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 9th, 2008, 12:52 AM
i've heard similar stories from my friend who works for usta. she said one of nicest players is actually jankovich. venus and serena, not so much.

hacberto
Sep 9th, 2008, 01:40 AM
I really don't believe it and if it happen I really don't care

nizelegz
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:28 AM
thats so not serena

Yes, that is Serena!!! She has her good and bad days, and I have witnessed both.

nizelegz
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:29 AM
i've heard similar stories from my friend who works for usta. she said one of nicest players is actually jankovich. venus and serena, not so much.

Jelena is one of the nicest players on tour and yes, Venus and Serena not so much!!

Harju.
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:31 AM
:spit:

Alex McStevenson <333333333333

friendsita
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:46 AM
I don't care

danieln1
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:03 AM
She´s a diva

drake3781
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Kind of weird, but....... :shrug:

Temporary0369
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:11 AM
I heard a story that Serena tore the head off of a newborn child.

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:18 AM

i'm sorry but why does this pic look like serena is peeing in the middle of the road :o

wild.river
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:44 AM
i'm sorry but why does this pic look like serena is peeing in the middle of the road :o

her pee drops are pearls :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:52 AM
her pee drops are pearls :lol:

yes because serena is a goddess :) but it doesn't mean she can do it where she wants :o

SOA_MC
Sep 9th, 2008, 05:53 AM
I heard a story that Serena tore the head off of a newborn child.

You got the names mixed up Ana tore the head off a newborn child not Serena;)

RFSTB
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:12 AM
Wait she couldn't even order her own food she only gave her order to her assistant who then relayed it to the server? LMAO!!!

Serena: I want a burger...
Assistant: Her highness would like a burger
Serena: ...and a coke
Assistant: Her highness would like a coke

HRH Serena Williams, Her Royal Heinie. :lol:

dearplastic
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:56 AM
yes because serena is a goddess :) but it doesn't mean she can do it where she wants :o

She can pee all over my house as long as it's pearls.

SM
Sep 9th, 2008, 12:35 PM
gheeeeez she sounds like a bit of a primadonna IF this is true....

dany.p
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:13 PM

HAHA. This is funny, but very ridiculous. She could just hold it herself

tennnisfannn
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:42 PM
HAHA. This is funny, but very ridiculous. She could just hold it herself
Those hands only carry a tennis racket and a couple of tnns bags and whatever she has shopped, meanwhile where is Jelena, perhaps still counting her many pennies from the open.

treufreund
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Not sure what to make of this thread?? I thought Camron' was a Serena fan??

CoolDude7
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:03 PM
You have to understand that she lives the life of "giving autographs" 24/7 when she is out. The momemnt she says I will speak and be nice, there is a mob of people wanting pictures and everything. I wouldn't take it to the heart, she just wanted to enjoy herself and not deal with fans.

SOA_MC
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:07 PM
You have to understand that she lives the life of "giving autographs" 24/7 when she is out. The momemnt she says I will speak and be nice, there is a mob of people wanting pictures and everything. I wouldn't take it to the heart, she just wanted to enjoy herself and not deal with fans.

I don't think this thread is real:scratch:

tucker1989
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:09 PM
That's too bad. What restaurant was it?

CoolDude7
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I don't think this thread is real:scratch: oops ::egg on face::
:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:18 PM
For your information this thread is real....It happened at the ESPN Zone in Times Square yesterday. I am a Serena fan but I have heard stories that she is a bitch. I cant say the same for Venus though...I met Ve for the first time in New Haven at the Pilot Pen....We stayed at the same Hotel...the Omni New Haven on the campus of Yale and I got off the elevator and there she was in the lobby by herself using one of the lobby phones...she saw that I was waiting to speak to her and she got off the phone and we actually had a real chat. She was scheduled to play Amanda Coetzer that evening in the semis and when I was walking away I said..."love and love tonight ok" and she laughed and said "ill try"....Ve was very nice.

And by the way. My friend that works at ESPNZ is a Rena fan and was excited to meet her...She said congrats to Rena and Rena never looked at her once...she muttered a thank you kept it moving...During the meal...she never acknowledged her...:mad: BTW, she had a salad with dressing and croutons on the side, water at room temp and a Red Bull...:lol:

Zweli
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Made- Up Story Perhaps To Overshadow Serena's Uso Win

I Don't Believe It,and She Is Not Obliged To Notice Everyone.

dany.p
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Those hands only carry a tennis racket and a couple of tnns bags and whatever she has shopped, meanwhile where is Jelena, perhaps still counting her many pennies from the open.

i like serena, it's just way to much

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Made- Up Story Perhaps To Overshadow Serena's Uso Win

I Don't Believe It,and She Is Not Obliged To Notice Everyone.

Why is it made up? Because it's impossible that Serena is a bitch to her fans when the cameras are not around? When you live it NYC it's not impossible to run into celebs.....and since you are so convinced that it's made up...call the ESPN Zone at the corner of B'way and 42nd street and ask if Serena eat in the sky box yesterday...:rolleyes:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Your friend's restuarant doesnt even have a bar ? [bars have redbull]
Serena must have gone to dine at burger king :lol:
Fake story.

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Your friend's restuarant doesnt even have a bar ? [bars have redbull]
Serena must have gone to dine at burger king :lol:
Fake story.

Call it fake...But before you do...if you can afford a long distance call...call ESPN Zone and ask if she was there yesterday and ask how she was to the staff...:wavey:

I love Serena but I believe that she is a diva and she is a bitch...:shrug:

G1Player2
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Why is it made up? Because it's impossible that Serena is a bitch to her fans when the cameras are not around? When you live it NYC it's not impossible to run into celebs.....and since you are so convinced that it's made up...call the ESPN Zone at the corner of B'way and 42nd street and ask if Serena eat in the sky box yesterday...:rolleyes:

Because you lie alot. :rolleyes:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:30 PM
come on guys, it is not that serious.:lol: :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Man...it's burning you guys up having to face the fact that your beloved Serena would treat you like shit if you ran into her in the streets after all the years of worshiping her...:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:32 PM
I will continue to support Serena but I have accepted the fact that she is nasty, self absorbed and rude to fans (unless cameras are around) :shrug:

G1Player2
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:33 PM
I will continue to support Serena but I have accepted the fact that she is nasty, self absorbed and rude to fans (unless cameras are around) :shrug:

:rolleyes: And how would you know? Have you met her before?

Mrs. Peel
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:35 PM
She did say "thank you" for goodness sakes. Sometimes a s a celebrity you just want to eat your food in peace. How many peolple has she encountered saying the same thing? Heck, maybe she was tired...annoyed...on her period. Who cares?
Do your job as a server, serve up the damn food and go on. Stop looking for attention. She shouldn't be bothering the guests anyway!

dany.p
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:37 PM
About the initial post. this busines in the restaraunt may have happened, but it may not have either. people shoudn't jude serena based on this

Thanx4nothin
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:37 PM
She probably would have been more of a bitch if she knew your friend was going to be as unprofessional as to bitch about a client, who clearly wanted privacy, spawning all of this nonsense. Perhaps her assistant was ordering for the whole table, that often happens when I go out with friends.

G1Player2
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:39 PM
:lol: at Cam's badrep to me. I was partly joking but whatever. All celebs bring out their bitchy side once in awhile.

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:41 PM
She did say "thank you" for goodness sakes. Sometimes a s a celebrity you just want to eat your food in peace. How many peolple has she encountered saying the same thing? Heck, maybe she was tired...annoyed...on her period. Who cares?
Do your job as a server, serve up the damn food and go on. Stop looking for attention. She shouldn't be bothering the guests anyway!

Thats the point...I started this post to tell other posters what I heard...It would never change my love for Serena...but folks started to take it too seriously...you cant say anything negative about the sisters or the cult will come after you...I stated MY opinion that she is prolly not nice to fans because I have heard that many times...that is my opinion...now believe the story or not...One thing for sure...she was there at the restaurant...she was not nice to the staff...thats all I know...Relax, it's not that serious...:rolleyes:

G1Player2
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Thats the point...I started this post to tell other posters what I heard...It would never change my love for Serena...but folks started to take it too seriously...you cant say anything negative about the sisters or the cult will come after you...I stated MY opinion that she is prolly not nice to fans because I have heard that many times...that is my opinion...now believe the story or not...One thing for sure...she was there at the restaurant...she was not nice to the staff...thats all I know...Relax, it's not that serious...:rolleyes:

Really, who cares? Serena is not going to be a saint to everyone. Just leave it at that. I don't think a new thread needed to be started over this that's for sure. Starved for attention again?

G1Player2
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM

:bigclap:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:45 PM
:lol: at Cam's badrep to me. I was partly joking but whatever. All celebs bring out their bitchy side once in awhile.

Because you called me a liar...If yo guys knew the person who told me this story you would know that Rena had to be over the top for her to feel the way she did...Anyone would be feel a way if you meet someone you idolize...you are serving them and they never as much as look at you or say thanks...it's only human...:shrug: She is not the type to bother celebs...her restaurant gets them all the time....she was thrilled to be serving Serena and was disapointed in the way it went.

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Really, who cares? Serena is not going to be a saint to everyone. Just leave it at that. I don't think a new thread needed to be started over this that's for sure. Starved for attention again?

I'm not gonna fight with you so let's get pass this...ok :wavey:

Thanx4nothin
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Man...it's burning you guys up having to face the fact that your beloved Serena would treat you like shit if you ran into her in the streets after all the years of worshiping her...:lol:

No, it's seemingly impossible for you to see that noone cares about you or your friend, but we all still :hearts: Serena...:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:57 PM
No, it's seemingly impossible for you to see that noone cares about you or your friend, but we all still :hearts: Serena...:lol:

Good for you...Great...thanks...:wavey:

Destiny
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Meh

harloo
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:32 PM

What's so surprising about a waiter or waitress being given an order by an assistant? Of course no tennis player including the most loved ones are immune to having bad days. What one person deems as friendly could mean totally something different to other folks. If I saw Venus or Serena in a restaurant I wouldn't expect them to sit up and chat with me. I'm a fan, not a stalker who needs validation from a tennis star. :lol:

wildemu
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:46 PM
next time let serena and her family have the buffet at pizza hut.

DA FOREHAND
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:54 PM
sweet!

Marty-Dom
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:59 PM
A lot of celebrities are extremely careful in how they interact with strangers. Tabloids will do anything for some dirt on famous people.
I bet Serena got burned before in a situation where she just went about her business and ended under attack/unnecessary scrutiny without doing anything wrong.
So she is just playing it safe- talking only to people she has to.
She is paying her assistant to take care of the mundane things in her life like getting from place A to place B or ordering lunch.
It might seem strange to average people, but she has lived the public life for about 10 years now and is probably just jaded and tired of it.

Vaidisova Ruled
Sep 9th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Actually, I don't know if this is true. But you point out something interesting.

I think I am kind of like you. I really really like Maria Sharapova. But I'm sure that if I saw her, she would be cold to me kind of like serena. But I like her for her game, so that doesn't matter really

I am not going to bash on Maria, but she doesn't even try to be nice in front of camera lol. there was a video on youtube (against benesova 2006 french open) but someone deleted it

brickhousesupporter
Sep 9th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Ok Serena is a bitch.....I love her so much more.....

Dodoboy.
Sep 9th, 2008, 05:53 PM
I believe you :)

Makes me love her more :shrug:

I know who she is, she doesn't try and hide it. I am sure she isn't as nasty as the story may make her out to be but it's not her job to be pleasant. If i met her i can only hope she would be nice. If she isn't well i will try and understand.

Well she did just win 1.5 mil, forgive her for acting like she is worth 1.5 mil :p

Max565
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:06 PM
I saw Serena at Wimbledon once and she totally ignored her fans... :o

DOUBLEFIST
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I have a friend in NYC who has a similar story. Serena is a DIVA! :lol: that's just the way it goes.

How big was the tip?

Dodoboy.
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOGI4W_OSDM

Serena's comment on the situation :p

starin
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Actually, I don't know if this is true. But you point out something interesting.

I think I am kind of like you. I really really like Maria Sharapova. But I'm sure that if I saw her, she would be cold to me kind of like serena. But I like her for her game, so that doesn't matter really

I am not going to bash on Maria, but she doesn't even try to be nice in front of camera lol. there was a video on youtube (against benesova 2006 french open) but someone deleted it

I feel the same way. Unless Serena did something completely evil like eat a baby I think i'd stay a fan. I'm not a fan of Serena the person, I'm a fan of Serena the tennis player. I think if she never signed autographs or treated paying tennis fans who come watch her like dirt 24/7 then maybe i'd have issue. But even then I just like watching her play and rooting for her. I ain't trying to be her best friend.

tonybotz
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:57 PM
she was just grumpy from having another carb-deprived lunch. low blood sugar will do that to you, but thats the price you have to pay to be the world number one and us open champion.

PamShriver
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:57 PM
My friend Bonnie used to work at a Steak N' Shake and waited on Isha once and said that she was very snotty and had her PR guy order for her and then sent him back up to order more fries and onion rings, and then sent him up again to order another bucket of fries and two more large shakes and then sent him up again to order three more steakburgers with extra mayo. Isha made a mess, wrappers everywhere, mayonaisse stuck to the seat and a whole bunch of lettuce and pickles thrown on the floor (apparantly Queen Isha doesn't eat vegetables!). She didn't say a word to anyone, she just kept eating and yelling at her PR guy to get her more. What a diva!!!

SharapovaFan16
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Got to love all the athletes in this world that don't stay grounded. There are a select few that do and those are the special ones.

Vaidisova Ruled
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:04 PM
I feel the same way. Unless Serena did something completely evil like eat a baby I think i'd stay a fan. I'm not a fan of Serena the person, I'm a fan of Serena the tennis player. I think if she never signed autographs or treated paying tennis fans who come watch her like dirt 24/7 then maybe i'd have issue. But even then I just like watching her play and rooting for her. I ain't trying to be her best friend.
totally. I was thinking the same thing.
But If she was a little more like Jelena Jankovic I wouldn't mind

sweetpeas
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Maybe Serena fatgiue?Serena really needs some rest!!!We all have our good day"s and our bad days...come on!!!!!!!!!:wavey::bounce::kiss:

TheFifthAvocado
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:05 PM
My friend Bonnie used to work at a Steak N' Shake and waited on Isha once and said that she was very snotty and had her PR guy order for her and then sent him back up to order more fries and onion rings, and then sent him up again to order another bucket of fries and two more large shakes and then sent him up again to order three more steakburgers with extra mayo. Isha made a mess, wrappers everywhere, mayonaisse stuck to the seat and a whole bunch of lettuce and pickles thrown on the floor (apparantly Queen Isha doesn't eat vegetables!). She didn't say a word to anyone, she just kept eating and yelling at her PR guy to get her more. What a diva!!!

Amaze story Pammy. :worship:

Olórin
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Serena's a diva, even a bitch perhaps. There are far worse things to get upset about that being snubbed THAT ego :hearts:

tonybotz
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:07 PM

I heard she tried to eat Venus and Serena's gold medals..she thought they were milk chocolate.

Apoleb
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:13 PM

:haha:

Adal
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:15 PM
whatta bitch. shouldve spilled that redbull drink right on her face.

dearplastic
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:15 PM
People seem to forget that Serena is a HUGE celebrity. I don't think anyone can appreciate what it's really like to be internationally recognized - how would you feel if at every restaurant your server went, "OH MY GOD IT'S SERENA WILLIAMS!! AUTOGRAPH AUTOGRAPH AUTOGRAPH PLZ!!!" drawing attention to you? I think by having a representative Serena is separating herself from the process and avoiding that. Everyday people are much more likely to respond irrationally to the actual celebrity than a bland representative.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that Serena is snotty. It's just something she has to do to avoid being swarmed all the time. There's nothing wrong with it.

Whitehead's Boy
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Confusing story. Did Serena know the server was a fan, and still ignored her?

Because I fail to see why Serena should have to acknowledge servers exist? Servers are paid to serve food, not to interact with people. I guess it's diva-ish to have your assistant interact with the server, but I don't see anything wrong with that.

SharapovaFan16
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Confusing story. Did Serena know the server was a fan, and still ignored her?

Because I fail to see why Serena should have to acknowledge servers exist? Servers are paid to serve food, not to interact with people. I guess it's diva-ish to have your assistant interact with the server, but I don't see anything wrong with that.

Interacting with people is part of a server's job. A good personality and charisma can earn them that extra tip. I love how Serena fans are so quick to defend her, but if it was any other player they would throw them under the bus. And it's even funnier how some of you act like you don't care because YOU DO!

Seriously a good majority of athletes are like this. I'm rich, I'm this, I'm that, I can do whatever, whenever, blah, blah, blah. This kind of behavior isn't out of the norm. Although it is rude, I find it more apalling that people are trying to defend snotiness, selfish, and diva like behavior. Regardless if it is Serena or not. This goes for all athletes.

Vaidisova Ruled
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:32 PM
People seem to forget that Serena is a HUGE celebrity. I don't think anyone can appreciate what it's really like to be internationally recognized - how would you feel if at every restaurant your server went, "OH MY GOD IT'S SERENA WILLIAMS!! AUTOGRAPH AUTOGRAPH AUTOGRAPH PLZ!!!" drawing attention to you? I think by having a representative Serena is separating herself from the process and avoiding that. Everyday people are much more likely to respond irrationally to the actual celebrity than a bland representative.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that Serena is snotty. It's just something she has to do to avoid being swarmed all the time. There's nothing wrong with it.
I'm not sure. Maybe in the USA
But i think that in the rest of the world, there are a lot of people who knows that Williams sisters exist : Serena and Venus. But I'm not sure that everybody would recognize Serena. 2 Years ago, I didn't even know how Serena looks. Fame has limit. Same for Maria Sharapova. Lots of people knows she is a tennis player blonde but I'm not sure she is recognized everywhere.

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Interacting with people is part of a server's job. A good personality and charisma can earn them that extra tip. I love how Serena fans are so quick to defend her, but if it was any other player they would throw them under the bus. And it's even funnier how some of you act like you don't care because YOU DO!

Seriously a good majority of athletes are like this. I'm rich, I'm this, I'm that, I can do whatever, whenever, blah, blah, blah. This kind of behavior isn't out of the norm. Although it is rude, I find it more apalling that people are trying to defend snotiness, selfish, and diva like behavior. Regardless if it is Serena or not. This goes for all athletes.

omg get your facts straight!!!! he is NOT a serena fan :weirdo: but i love the stereotype...once you defend serena you must be a fan....i hope you don't defend masha when you hear stories of her bitchiness as well :rolleyes: good heavens

Whitehead's Boy
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Interacting with people is part of a server's job.

You're just trying to nitpick what I've said. Of course servers interacting with people is part of their job, that is, when the people are willing to interact with them! If they are not, then they serve food and that's it.

What's the problem, already?

maja.amelie
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:27 PM
:lol: This story is a big true :haha:

harloo
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:35 PM

:lol::lol::haha::haha::haha:Your story is hilarious.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:47 PM

:lol::lol::lol: I'm picturing this for some reason.

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Jelena is one of the nicest players on tour and yes, Venus and Serena not so much!!

Who the hell are you? :confused:

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Call it fake...But before you do...if you can afford a long distance call...call ESPN Zone and ask if she was there yesterday and ask how she was to the staff...:wavey:

I love Serena but I believe that she is a diva and she is a bitch...:shrug:

:lol: What's wrong with that? I love that she's a diva and a bitch. If I had everything she had, along with that ass, I'd be the same. :shrug:

homogenius
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:58 PM
:lol: What's wrong with that? I love that she's a diva and a bitch. If I had everything she had, along with that ass, I'd be the same. :shrug:

:hug: It's ok.You may not have a single thing she has. Be happy :)

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:58 PM

I agree. How does Serena know whether she was a fan or not? Also, I treat wait staff similarly, especially if they interrupt me in a business or personal conversation. I just want you to take my damn order and bring me my food and check on me every now and then to see if I need anything else. Maybe if she had just served the table and waited until they were getting ready to go to let Serena know she was a fan, it may have made a difference. :shrug:

mykarma
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Come on y'all, don't beat up on Cam'ron. He's just being the messenger. :sad:

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Come on y'all, don't beat up on Cam'ron. He's just being the messenger. :sad:

Oh Cam can take it, he's tough. He wouldn't have started this thread if he didn't think there'd be controversy. :lol:

homogenius
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:13 PM
After reading your post I thought it would please you :shrug:
Did I misread something ?

ViennaCalling
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:17 PM
So funny :lol:

Some posters think they can affront other people , but if they feel offended by another poster they report his/her comment :o :tape: :rolleyes:

They can dish but not take it :spit: Sadly :o

canuckfan
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:35 PM

Coming from someone who insults people left and right

Poor Denise getting her own medecine :hug:

misael
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:41 PM
If I saw Serena eating in a restaurant, I would leave her alone, this is her private time,and I would imagine, if she started to sign for someone it would just attract a bigger crowd , and there goes her lunch time.

Richard_from_Cal
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:44 PM
:tape:

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:56 PM

Coming from someone who insults people left and right

Poor Denise getting her own medecine :hug:

We see you canuckfan. :rolleyes:

Poor canuckfan, always trying to attract attention. :hug:

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:00 PM
After reading your post I thought it would please you :shrug:
Did I misread something ?

I don't need you to please me. There are plenty of others who have that job. :) And it's obvious in all your posts that you always misread.

canuckfan
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:09 PM
We see you canuckfan. :rolleyes:

Poor canuckfan, always trying to attract attention. :hug:

That must be why I only have 1465 posts in 5 years

-Sonic-
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Settle it in private, this thread is/was fun

In The Zone
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:20 PM
I don't need you to please me. There are plenty of others who have that job. :) And it's obvious in all your posts that you always misread.

Denise, are you kidding? Insert the N word and I think you'd be equally as offended.

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:25 PM
That must be why I only have 1465 posts in 5 years

Yes and they are all negative against other posters, especially Williams' fans. :rolleyes:

Noctis
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:26 PM
This Thread is :weirdo: 100+ Post for a possibly Make up story attracted Twats to argues

Marshmallow
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:27 PM

Well, if she left her an autographed ball... maybe she was PMSing, or had really horrid breath and didn't want to subject an innocent bystandero to it. The way it's described I can't help but think that... it's not THAT bad. E.g. Red bull isn't a drin many have just because they enjoy the taste, I only drink it when I feel exhausted. Along this line there IS some room to consider that Serena was just really cranky and under fresher circumstances wouldn't be as demanding/cold. The waiter deserved an apology or something because being on the receiving end isn't pleasnt... but maybe that's what the signed ball was all about.

But in any case assuming it's true, it's disappointing, and a little surprising (considering that Punked episode Serena did where she seemed really sweet, and that clip the other week where she was responding to fan messages).

In short... I'm still a fan... but I feel akward about making excuses for Serena IF this is something she normally does and is cold to general members of the public. In that case I'd still have the upmost respect for her as an athelet and what her success does to inspire people... but I'd lose the care I have.

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:30 PM

Well, if she left her an autographed ball... maybe she was PMSing, or had really horrid breath and didn't want to subject an innocent bystandero to it. The way it's described I can't help but think that... it's not THAT bad. E.g. Red bull isn't a drin many have just because they enjoy the taste, I only drink it when I feel exhausted. Along this line there IS some room to consider that Serena was just really cranky and under fresher circumstances wouldn't be as demanding/cold. The waiter deserved an apology or something because being on the receiving end isn't pleasnt... but maybe that's what the signed ball was all about.

But in any case assuming it's true, it's disappointing, and a little surprising (considering that Punked episode Serena did where she seemed really sweet, and that clip the other week where she was responding to fan messages).

In short... I'm still a fan... but I feel akward about making excuses for Serena IF this is something she normally does and is cold to general members of the public. In that case I'd still have the upmost respect for her as an athelet and what her success does to inspire people... but I'd lose the care I have.

:lol: Yeah, she didn't know those people from Adam and she drove the woman looking for the kid. That was soooooooooo funny. :lol:

In The Zone
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:37 PM
His name is homogenius. :weirdo:

You don't get to tell me what's offensive and what isn't. Grow up.

I am sure you'd like it if someone else did a pun with words with a certain N word. You know what you did and you did it on purpose.

Olórin
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:42 PM

I am sure you'd like it if someone else did a pun with words with a certain N word. You know what you did and you did it on purpose.

I didn't find it offensive. Homo is Latin for "man", if people choose to read certain things into words that could be totally benign, then I'm sorry that is their issue. You can't go around chastising people for it.

Ryan
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:45 PM
I didn't find it offensive. Homo is Latin for "man", if people choose to read certain things into words that could be totally benign, then I'm sorry that is their issue. You can't go around chastising people for it.

Yes, actually you can. In this case I think Denise was just shortening his user name, but if someone went around calling a person on this board a "homo" they could definitely be reported. It doesn't matter what you intend when you write the word if the person being called that name thinks otherwise.

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:50 PM

:lol: What??!!!

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:51 PM
I think there's quite a distinct difference between calling someone a bitch in an offensive manner and between saying someone's bitchy. One of my best friends said I was bitchy and she said it such a way that my response was to give her a kiss. I would go so far as to say we need bitchy people in the world, to add a bit of colour to the personality spectrum; what we don't need, is people making unprovoked insults.

:worship::worship::worship:

Olórin
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Yes, actually you can. In this case I think Denise was just shortening his user name, but if someone went around calling a person on this board a "homo" they could definitely be reported. It doesn't matter what you intend when you write the word if the person being called that name thinks otherwise.

Homo is not, or at least it shouldn't be a word that has automatic offensive connotations, especially if someone has affiliated themselves to the word by using it in their online name. Unless you can prove that someone has offensive motivation, what's even the point of reporting or complaining about it.

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:52 PM

Thanks Ryan, I was shortening his name as I always do. I just can't find it within me to call him a "genius". :lol:

stevos
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:55 PM
It's the server's job to bring the patrons their food!
Serena is around people who want to take from her all day, you can't just be entirely open to everyone you meet as a celebrity. She might have taken it too far, but I mean would you like if people judged you over the internet by how you acted in a restaurant? People have done far worse to waitresses.

Also, Cam'ron BS's so often I really really find it hard to take this seriously.

Denise4925
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Homo is not, or at least it shouldn't be a word that has automatic offensive connotations, especially if someone has affiliated themselves to the word by using it in their online name. Unless you can prove that someone has offensive motivation, what's even the point of reporting or complaining about it.

:worship::worship::worship:

vettipooh
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:02 PM

One person does make up the staff.:rolleyes: And how do you know that so called friend is not exaggerating? I've met Serena 3 times and she's been gracious every time.:rolleyes: People have different experiences depending on the place and timing. Serena could probably sense that your "friend" was trying to intrude and she wasn't feeling it..:lol: she was trying to dine.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Does your ''friend'' look like justin [ sorry dont mean to insult your friend], If she does then that explains why serena was like that..

Ryan
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:06 PM

If you read my post, I agree with you re. homogenius. In other situations if the person it's directed at thinks its offensive they have every right to report it.

Ryan
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks Ryan, I was shortening his name as I always do. I just can't find it within me to call him a "genius". :lol:

:lol: I guess just be careful next time, look what happened because of it. :eek: ;)

Olórin
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:12 PM
If you read my post, I agree with you re. homogenius. In other situations if the person it's directed at thinks its offensive they have every right to report it.

Yes I know, I was just emphasising that it would be ridiculous to claim so in this instance.

Ryan
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Yes I know, I was just emphasising that it would be ridiculous to claim so in this instance.

Ok cool, we're on the same wavelength. :cool:

PamShriver
Sep 9th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Oh yeah...I forgot to add one more thing, when Isha was leaving she burped right in front of Bonnie and then blew it in her face. She's a cold Diva that Isha.

mirzalover
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:00 AM
I dont think Serena is a BITCH all the time. I think she is the type of person when she is happy everyone can get in on it but when she is having a bad day, that bitch comes out and she doesnt give a damn about it.

matty
Sep 10th, 2008, 01:20 AM
That's discouraging--now i wish Jelena would have won.

spartanfan
Sep 10th, 2008, 01:33 AM
I dont think Serena is a BITCH all the time. I think she is the type of person when she is happy everyone can get in on it but when she is having a bad day, that bitch comes out and she doesnt give a damn about it.
Isn't that the definition of EVERY woman?

Bounty Hunter
Sep 10th, 2008, 01:54 AM
Why is it always a "friend" and not the poster who meet these pro tennis player..........

The real question we should be asking is... does Cam'ron really have a friend? :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 10th, 2008, 03:23 AM
That's discouraging--now i wish Jelena would have won.

if you base your love of serena getting on human then you are sad...:o

mirzalover
Sep 10th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Isn't that the definition of EVERY woman?

:lol: Pretty much.

Petersmiler
Sep 10th, 2008, 07:58 AM
See below lol

Petersmiler
Sep 10th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Oh dear oh dear. This thread was hilarious, until certain people showed up and started insulting people. And for the record, if I call myself queer, or one of my friends calls me queer or homo or whatever, it does NOT give YOU the right to call me it. And if I find it offensive I am perfectly within my rights to complain about it. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, Denise, but I would be careful when throwing that name around in public. (Cue Denise saying 'I don't give a damn a whether you give me the benefit of the doubt' lol)

As for the rest of the thread, you guys crack me up. It's such a non-story but so many of you go to enormous lengths to either defend her or question it's validity. We all have bad days and we can't be nice all the time, and I certainly couldn't bring myself to judge Serena on this one experience. I have no idea what it is like te be famous and get bothered all the time. I would like to think I could remain polite, but as I don't know, I cant really say. 135 posts and counting lol!

azza
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:15 PM
jus coz shes fat

azza
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Oh dear oh dear. This thread was hilarious, until certain people showed up and started insulting people. And for the record, if I call myself queer, or one of my friends calls me queer or homo or whatever, it does NOT give YOU the right to call me it. And if I find it offensive I am perfectly within my rights to complain about it. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, Denise, but I would be careful when throwing that name around in public. (Cue Denise saying 'I don't give a damn a whether you give me the benefit of the doubt' lol)

As for the rest of the thread, you guys crack me up. It's such a non-story but so many of you go to enormous lengths to either defend her or question it's validity. We all have bad days and we can't be nice all the time, and I certainly couldn't bring myself to judge Serena on this one experience. I have no idea what it is like te be famous and get bothered all the time. I would like to think I could remain polite, but as I don't know, I cant really say. 135 posts and counting lol!

el ow el.

serenus_2k8
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:32 PM
I dont believe the Isha story. It sounds more like someone trying to get a quick laugh at the expense of Isha.

I dont care about the Serena story tbh, but I dont sit there spewing compliments to my waitress/waiter and showering them in gifts. Im sure had Serena acted really nice there would be some sort of 'She was trying to be recognised so she could be centre of attention, diva' blah blah blah.

If Serena wants to get in, sit down, eat then leave, she is entitled to do so, just like every other non famous paying customer. Tell your friend to find other means of boosting her self esteem as she is clearly in need of some. Or she could spend her whole life whining about it.

comfortably.numb
Sep 10th, 2008, 03:41 PM
I dont believe the Isha story. It sounds more like someone trying to get a quick laugh at the expense of Isha.
LOL! This is probably the funniest thread I've read here in a while.

tonybotz
Sep 10th, 2008, 04:32 PM
its amazing yet scary how stupid some people in this world are.

Denise4925
Sep 10th, 2008, 05:34 PM

You got something right, Peter.

Maybe you can give some advice to homogenius to change his ID, if he's offended by people shortening it. But of course, he wasn't the one complaining. Maybe you should change yours too, because "Peter" is another slang for penis and some may be offended by me or others shortening your name. ;)

Ryan
Sep 10th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Can we please drop this? :o