PDA

View Full Version : Interview from Ana Ivanovic..."I feel sorry because people think that I'm "fake""

Karolina_Sprem
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Tennis star Ana Ivanovic says she is very disappointed because part of the public in her country is suspected about her thumb injury because they think she didn't want to play at the Olympics! In the exclusive interview with the Press, until yesterday the world number one claims that she "literally had visited the whole world to heal her injury - the thumb so she could play in Beijing" and that "Olympic was her longtime dream."

Also, Ana claims that the doctors of Serbian Olympic Committee know that she is not in a position to play, and it's surprised that Serbian Olympic Committee is further reported the public about the true state of her injuries.

What is the situation with the thumb? Can you finally train normally? We have heard that the pain disappeared only a few days ago ...

-- Finally I feel good and there is no more pain, so I've started with preparations for the next tournaments.

After giving up the Olympic Games in Beijing, the public in Serbia is divided to those who support you and to those who bring into question your desire to represent Serbia. How so you look at this situation?

-- I'm very surprised , and I do not have an answer ... It's hard for me even to think about how some people put under the question mark my desire to play for Serbia when I was injured and I've tried to do everything to play at the Olympic Game and to fulfill my life dream. This is simply unbelievable . I have visited literally the whole world to get therapy and people who are into sport knows how frustrating is when you have to cancel the tournament because of the injury after I've worked so hard....

Do you have the impression that the whole problem started because of insufficient good communications with journalists? The public in Serbia, it seems, was not timely notified about the severity of your injury, was not seriously understood, so it was surprise to many when you "suddenly" decided withdraw from the Olympics. Who is guilty for that?

-- During my stay in Beijing from the first to the last days I have had treatments in the clinic of our Olympic Committee. Our physiotherapist, doctor and officials of our Olympic Committee in the village knew that I have not been able to train, even I could not even hold the racket in my hand. They knew that treatments are not given any result. Because of this, it is strange that the media did not have any information about it and I am therefore disappointed. However, on my web site we put the information that my participation in the Games are under the question because I wanted that people who support are timely informed.

Divisions in Serbia are very frequent, and one of the latest is that we have Serbs who prefer Ana Ivanovic and the Serbs who prefer Jelena Jankovic. Like in football Partizan & Zvezda (2 football clubs from Belgrade) What is your opinion on this?

-- Great is that Serbia has become a world tennis power and what we have me and Jelena on the top. This is the most important. As for the divisive, people are different, they chose for different people, and that is normal.

It appears that after your win in Roland Garros your form is not good as it used to be, which is the normal bearing in mind the injury. Is there, however, enough time to the end of the year to recover, win one tournament and again take first place on the WTA ?

-- I believe that I, if I work hard, I will manage to get back in shape and I'll get good results on upcoming tournaments. I do not like to think about ranking points, I just want to compete and enjoy it.

The United States has recently started to show the fourth season of your favorite series "Prison Break". Once you told that you would like to meet Wenthworth Miller, it didn't take him long to say publicly how he is happy that one of the most beautiful athlete is interested in him " So, what you two are waiting for?

-- One visitor of my web site asked me which actor I would like to meet and I said Wenthworth Miller. Since then many journalists were asking me about that. I do not believe that he said things what you said that he likes me....

Tennisstar86
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:21 PM
I'll keep my comments to myself.....

ViennaCalling
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:26 PM
When exactly did she say that sentence? Never, right?

Misleading thread title :rolleyes:

Karolina_Sprem
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:36 PM
When exactly did she say that sentence? Never, right?

Misleading thread title :rolleyes:

Points - Fake injury... didn't want to play Olympics.... question from the journalist... read the whole article...:wavey::wavey:

P.s. sometimes its hard to translate exactly from word to word...I gave my best.... if you're not happy sorry....you can also translate "I FEEL SORRY BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK THAT I"M MAKING UP INJURY":wavey::wavey::wavey:

ViennaCalling
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Points - Fake injury... didn't want to play Olympics.... question from the journalist... read the whole article...:wavey::wavey:

P.s. sometimes its hard to translate exactly from word to word...I gave my best.... if you're not happy sorry....you can also translate "I FEEL SORRY BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK THAT I"M MAKING UP INJURY":wavey::wavey::wavey:

Yeah, i read the whole article. I just thought that she said this sentence in this way, meaning her fist-pumps.

ce
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:54 PM
ana :hug:

frontier
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:09 PM
is this from a legit newspaper or some Serbian tabloid

mure
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:10 PM
ana :hug:

:speakles:

ana should stop thinking about what others think of her

ajde girl

Noctis
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Is she trying to get some attention from Media,because she already did For being a Great *1 :rolleyes:

ce
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:12 PM
:speakles:

ana should stop thinking about what others think of her

ajde girl

thats not easy :rolleyes:
i actually feel bad when i hear some of my friends talking about her :tape:

Costanza
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Our croatian "friend" is,obviously,too much obsessed with Ana and serbian tennis afairs.

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Is she trying to get some attention from Media,because she already did For being a Great *1 :rolleyes:

don't talk like that when people talk about your own fave being fake :o

Balltossovic
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:37 PM
"I feel sorry because I am upsessed with Ana Ivanovic and I need to get a life"

Upsessed hater Karolina_Sprem says she is very dissapointed because the majority of tennisforum knows her to be a hater and knows she has no life. In a exclusive interview with the press, until yesterday the deranged hater claims that she "literally had visited the whole world to stalk Ana Ivanovic and that stalking Ana had been her long time dream"

Also, she claims that the therapist she was ordered to see know that she is not in a position to hate, and has tried to do everything she can to turn people against Ana.

What is the situation with the stalking? Can you finally follow her without being seen? We have heard that she got away from you only a few days ago.......

-- I'm very surprised , and I do not have an answer ... It's hard for me even to follow her without being seen when I was behind her Sven turned around and regognized me. He tried to hit me with the racket he was still holding from practice so I had to back off. It was unbelievable . I have visited literally the whole world to try to get close to her and people who are into stalking knows how frustrating is when you have to cancel the stalking because of the injury Sven gave me after I've worked so hard....

See, I can do it too:wavey:

Costanza
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:42 PM
thats not easy :rolleyes:
i actually feel bad when i hear some of my friends talking about her :tape:

Ah,patriJJote:tape:

jelenacg
Sep 9th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Karolina_Sprem (Croatian friend ) can`t hide his obsession with Ana and serbian tennis maybe bc there is no croatian tennis:):):)

Press is serbian tabloid knowing them it`s not even sure this is a real interview

Cp6uja
Sep 9th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Serbian press is :p but this "Press" tabloid is too bad even for our standards and one of 3-4 worst our papers for sure, so i will not be surprised if whole this interview is fake.

But on other hand i must to confirm here that anti-Ana histerical and dirty campaign realy existing during Olympics i think because some part of Serbian society and public so much likes to belive in some "conspiracy theories" (i dont have better explanation) that even Ana results before (Montreal) or after Beijing (US Open) not suggest them that MAYBE something is realy wrong with Ana. Ironicaly all this attacks against Ana propagate same peoples and circles which tried to prove for example just couple months before that she is totaly "cold" about Serbia and represent our country in FED CUP only because want to compete at Olympics!?

My personal oppinion is that reason why such perfect girl like Ana:angel: is so often target of realy dirty campaigns in Serbia time after time because for many "traditionalists" here she is some kind of "western product" and i belive same problems have Maria in Russia or Mirza in India with some parts of public in Russia and India. Of course that for big majority in their countries this girls is heroes, but i talking about extreme conservative people which is almost always very "anti-west" and that kind of success which tennis stars like Ivanovic (or Sharapova) have off court or popularity which they have "at west" is reason for all that irational hate against them. I dont have better explanation for such irational things.

Karolina_Sprem
Sep 9th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Karolina_Sprem (Croatian friend ) can`t hide his obsession with Ana and serbian tennis maybe bc there is no croatian tennis:):):)

Press is serbian tabloid knowing them it`s not even sure this is a real interview

No croatian tennis? :haha:

since 1992...

Hopman Cup
Australian Open
Roland Garros
Wimbledon
Davis Cup
3 Olympics medals
50 wta & atp tournaments winners by Croats

...and there will be more...sorry :D

This thread is not about Croatian vs Serbian tennis but if you insist no problem:devil::devil:
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Karolina_Sprem
Sep 9th, 2008, 01:27 AM
"I feel sorry because I am upsessed with Ana Ivanovic and I need to get a life"

Upsessed hater Karolina_Sprem says she is very dissapointed because the majority of tennisforum knows her to be a hater and knows she has no life. In a exclusive interview with the press, until yesterday the deranged hater claims that she "literally had visited the whole world to stalk Ana Ivanovic and that stalking Ana had been her long time dream"

Also, she claims that the therapist she was ordered to see know that she is not in a position to hate, and has tried to do everything she can to turn people against Ana.

What is the situation with the stalking? Can you finally follow her without being seen? We have heard that she got away from you only a few days ago.......

-- I'm very surprised , and I do not have an answer ... It's hard for me even to follow her without being seen when I was behind her Sven turned around and regognized me. He tried to hit me with the racket he was still holding from practice so I had to back off. It was unbelievable . I have visited literally the whole world to try to get close to her and people who are into stalking knows how frustrating is when you have to cancel the stalking because of the injury Sven gave me after I've worked so hard....

See, I can do it too:wavey:

Sorry whats your point???:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh, ok...you're Ana's fan...I do understand your reaction... another idiot who thinks that someone hates Ana because of the bad critics...:rolleyes:
You need a :help:... Sorry I can't help you but I'm sure there are some experts who can....

Karolina_Sprem
Sep 9th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Our croatian "friend" is,obviously,too much obsessed with Ana and serbian tennis afairs.

Next one plz....:rolleyes:

Balltossovic
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Oh, ok...you're Ana's fan...I do understand your reaction... another idiot who thinks that someone hates Ana because of the bad critics...:rolleyes:
You need a :help:... Sorry I can't help you but I'm sure there are some experts who can....

:lol::lol::lol::haha::haha:

I pitty you

Oh and the next time you call me an idiot dumb fuck, it will be on.

friendsita
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:51 AM
Jaja

drake3781
Sep 9th, 2008, 05:12 AM

It's not a quote. She didn't say that specifically. Translation is not the issue. The issue is that you put a statement in quotes, but she never said that. Basically you made up a sentence from the other text in the article, as if she said it, and put it in quotes, as if she said it, and put it in your thread title so everybody sees this as if it a direct quote.

You can't make up a quote and write it in quotes as if somebody said it. :shrug:

Nikkiri
Sep 9th, 2008, 05:14 AM
After giving up the Olympic Games in Beijing, the public in Serbia is divided to those who support you and to those who bring into question your desire to represent Serbia. How so you look at this situation?

-- I'm very surprised , and I do not have an answer ... It's hard for me even to think about how some people put under the question mark my desire to play for Serbia when I was injured and I've tried to do everything to play at the Olympic Game and to fulfill my life dream. This is simply unbelievable . I have visited literally the whole world to get therapy and people who are into sport knows how frustrating is when you have to cancel the tournament because of the injury after I've worked so hard....

:awww: Ana :hug:

SOA_MC
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:05 AM

Yes, a bad critic is what you are:rolleyes: While some non-Ana fans can post constructive criticism about Ana. I've only ever seen you post bullshit about Ana sorry:wavey:

dany.p
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:25 PM
the thread title is wrong.

She doesn't say that, but you quote her as saying that. ther's a difference between people thinking your fake, and people thinking your faking an injury.

Miss Amor
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:29 PM
I was tricked into reading fakovic's interview :( would rather have watched brito screech

Dinayer
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:37 PM

:awww: Ana :hug:

:awww:

Karolina_Sprem
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:35 PM
:lol::lol::lol::haha::haha:

I pitty you

Oh and the next time you call me an idiot dumb fuck, it will be on.

Oh as i thought....you seem to be very sensitive "boy"...

P.s. I'm sure i pitty you more than you do for me....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Next one plz...

Zweli
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:40 PM
:sad:

Karolina_Sprem
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Yes, a bad critic is what you are:rolleyes: While some non-Ana fans can post constructive criticism about Ana. I've only ever seen you post bullshit about Ana sorry:wavey:

I won't take this post too seriously coz another Ivanovic fan told me that so I can understand your angriest ....:rolleyes:

P.s. btw this is interview not my opinion and "bullshits" about Ana. Find ALL MY POSTED THREADS about Ana so we can see how many "bullshits" I've written down about Ana. Please do that so we can see how is right and who is wrong....:wavey: