PDA

View Full Version : At what point in the match

usher3103
Sep 8th, 2008, 08:44 PM
did Jelena complain about Serena taking too much time between points when serving?

vw.
Sep 8th, 2008, 08:48 PM
At 6-4, 3-3, Serena went to get a new racket when the new balls came into play, and that was the first time she accused Serena of abusing time regulations. And then again later in the set, I think it might've been like at 5-5 or something.

RenaSlam.
Sep 8th, 2008, 08:49 PM
When Serena shat on her with one of her 44 winners.

DA FOREHAND
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:38 PM
When Serena shat on her with one of her 44 winners.

roflmbao!

frontier
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:49 PM
at 6-5 adv Serena thats when she took her ass to the umpire,she wanted to put Serena off her rhythm:o

MagicMilan
Sep 8th, 2008, 09:54 PM
at 6-5 adv Serena thats when she took her ass to the umpire,she wanted to put Serena off her rhythm:o
Stop spreading your wisdom, I'm sick of your deluded posts :rolleyes:
Serena was serving, it was 5-5 in the 2nd

MasterJustine
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:00 PM
i dont like her mind from times cause she moans a lot of time and it is silly cause she it is distracting herself. she should learn some focus on important things and she is the best player inserbia ivanovic is too stupid on court she is silly with her forehand and always makes errors that are big and long she needs alot more focus and more coaching but she is nice and good looking so she could be a model maybe after she leaves this sport.

frontier
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Stop spreading your wisdom, I'm sick of your deluded posts :rolleyes:
Serena was serving, it was 5-5 in the 2nd
:rolleyes::p:devil::tape::waveyI will mail you a cheque because you sound like you are broke:lol::lol::tape:

Nicolás89
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:03 PM
I thought Jelena complined twice, in the last time Jelena went directly to the chair umpire.