Ellery
Sep 8th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Meng :worship: First MD win in ages :o

Medina
Sep 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Moonballs must of gotten to Shedova :sad:

Shvedbarilescu
Sep 8th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Err...okay...I'm going to try very hard to take something positive from this match....

Yari and Meng actually met here in the 1st round last year. In 2007 Meng dealt Yari certainly the heaviest defeat of Yari's professional career. The score was 6-0 6-1. One year on and this year the margin of defeat isn't nearly so heavy, with the winning score a much much more competitive 5-7 6-2 7-5. Ok so Yari still lost. But at least this time she went down fighting. :boxing:

(okay I admit it is a bit worrying to see Yari faltering after winning the 1st set yet again. :scared:)

FORZA SARITA
Sep 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Err...okay...I'm going to try very hard to take something positive from this match....

Yari and Meng actually met here in the 1st round last year. In 2007 Meng dealt Yari certainly the heaviest defeat of Yari's professional career. The score was 6-0 6-1. One year on and this year the margin of defeat isn't nearly so heavy, with the winning score a much much more competitive 5-7 6-2 7-5. Ok so Yari still lost. But at least this time she went down fighting. :boxing:

(okay I admit it is a bit worrying to see Yari faltering after winning the 1st set yet again. :scared:)

probably she can't stand moonballers:) who can?:lol:

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 8th, 2008, 01:57 PM
losing to Meng :yawn: again :help:

CooCooCachoo
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Yari :help: :sad: A loss to Yuan is always bad.

Noctis
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:09 PM
:rocker:

drake3781
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:39 PM
I've seen Meng play and she has a good game and is not a moonballer (not that even that would be a bad game in my opinion).

Sorry for Yari because I like her too, but congrats Meng - obviously a tough match.

Arthus
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Poor Yari, hope she'll do better next time.

Hashim.
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Yari:sad::help:

CooCooCachoo
Sep 9th, 2008, 09:23 AM
I've seen Meng play and she has a good game and is not a moonballer (not that even that would be a bad game in my opinion).

Sorry for Yari because I like her too, but congrats Meng - obviously a tough match.

Not a moonballer? Just a pusher then ;) I find her incredibly dull to watch, but it can be effective against certain players, I guess.