PDA

View Full Version : Could Jelena be any more rude?

barboza
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:44 AM
"How much did I get?" and Mary Carillo said "Hold on a second", and continued to call Serena the champion of this year's US Open. :lol:

esquímaux
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:46 AM
I just thought it was funny. Mary was shutting Jelena down like she was late for a hawt date.

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:46 AM
diplomacy obviously isn't her strong point LOL

TheFifthAvocado
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Yes.

"Lucky shots."

Danči Dementia
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:48 AM
oh God....:rolleyes:

BK4ever
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:49 AM
They were rushing because CBS wants to get to regular programming.

Renalicious
Jelena's funny. :lol:

wild.river
i think i'm a fan of jelena after this match. her talking too much is a lot better than standing there and sulking.

young_gunner913
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:50 AM
I thought it was hillarious. :lol: JJ wanted her moment to last a little bit longer. But JJ's speech could've been an all nighter from the sounds of it. :tape:

Destiny
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:50 AM
:lol: I thought it was funny

brent-o
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:52 AM
Well, she could be more rude, but I heard fist-pumping after every point and squeaky shoes aren't her style.

kwilliams
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Was she joking or did she actually want to know how much she had just earned? I hope she was joking :lol:

égalité
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:54 AM
More players should be as rude as Jelena. :rolleyes:

kwilliams
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:54 AM
Well, she could be more rude, but I heard fist-pumping after every point and squeaky shoes aren't her style.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So cutting!

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:55 AM
jj> ana

Slutati
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Rude and vulgar!!!!

SzavayFi
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:56 AM
you are a joke.

jelena was great, she was making the most off the loss. she wasn't cold and somber after the lost like most are, she was still her happy, entertaining self.

and seriously, knowing Jelena she had no fucking clue how much money she earned. it was a genuine question :tape:

SAEKeithSerena
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:59 AM
i found it awkward, maybe not rude, but just strange.

MarieC
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:59 AM
JJ has a gift for the gab and I thought she was great! She was probably dead serious about how much she made though.

fufuqifuqishahah
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:00 AM

:worship:

MinnyGophers
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:04 AM
lol I thought she said it in a joking manner. I'm sure she did not know how much she earned but she was just trying to lighten up the mood a bit.

Sally Struthers
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:04 AM
I thought it was kind of rude too. Wait till later if you want to ask but don't steal the spotlight from Serena.

Optima
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:08 AM
:rolls: Some people look for anything to hate on JJ.

Jelena is so malicious, we all know who the REAL US Open Champion is!

Balltossovic
WTF does ANa have to do with this thread? You people are :rolleyes:

Danči Dementia
JJ is fun

zlove
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:10 AM

:worship: :devil: :lol:

AnomyBC
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:11 AM
It may have been slightly rude, but it was also pretty damn hilarious :) I love Jelena so much right now. She may be the funniest and most entertaining female tennis player of all time :inlove:

danieln1
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:14 AM
It was funny, not rude... but those umpire complaints were ridiculous

tucker1989
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Get over yourselves, Jelena was just having fun and reacting to Mary Carillo. That was a fantastic final and a nice trophy ceremony between two great players, and some people still find reasons to complain. Get a life.

Cat123
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:19 AM

WORD! :worship:

JJ, such an attention whore :hug: :lol:

Nikkiri
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:19 AM
Ana :hearts: Didn't even play the final but still on peoples minds. AJDE!

mapaliey
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:29 AM
JJ is fun.....:kiss:

Noctis
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:32 AM
JJ offically Owns Ana in every single way :haha: I find it hilairious go JJ

Nikkiri
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:35 AM
JJ offically Owns Ana in every single way :haha: I find it hilairious go JJ

6-1 :shrug:

Balltossovic
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:37 AM
6-1 :shrug:

I don't get it either:confused:

friendsita
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:45 AM
c' on, it was funny

No Name Face
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:47 AM
I thought that was entertaining

Mana
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:54 AM
I'm not a fan of Jelena's but I thought she really added somthing, she was a hoot...some people just hate any chance they get.

Uranium
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:55 AM
I didn't like how she kept grabbing the mic from Mary, but she was funny:lol:

Julian
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:56 AM
have no idea why this was mentioned, IMO that remark made Jelena look human.
And to lose a match after having set points in the 2nd, i am pretty sure that any other player would be crying their eyes out during the ceremony, but not Jelena
I love her sense of humor and her fight that I wish a lot more player could emulate and not look so plastic.
If there was a sense of rudeness it would be Serena not acknowledging Jelena enough during the ceremony. I believe she only mentioned that Jelena returns a lot of balls, um yea duh lol i love Serena shes an amazing athlete but time and time she never gives any player credit. And for such a wonderful match i just wished she would have gave Jelena even a little acknowledgement for making this final the best USO final in YEARS...

ce
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:57 AM
o please :rolleyes:
she was funny :rolls:

Serena's Hubby
Sep 8th, 2008, 05:26 AM
no she wasn't rude she was just beig a littl B*^$# tonight

still like her though

Amalgamate
Sep 8th, 2008, 07:41 AM
:haha: I could not stop laughing after this! I don't think it was rude, just plain weird. It was her first grandslam final interview, I don't think she knew what she was doing!

sweetpeas
Sep 8th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Ghetto!!!no Class!

Rumkin
Sep 8th, 2008, 07:51 AM
she said that? :spit: I need to watch the ceremony

SOA_MC
Sep 8th, 2008, 08:04 AM
WTF does Ana have to do with this thread? You people are :rolleyes:

Because no matter how boring they say she is they can't stop talking about her:worship:

Chriskip
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Mary Carillo hogged that mike and is the reason the players didnt get to say what they really wanted. She just kept asking questions before they finished answering one, I blame her especially for not allowing Serena, the winner, to say more...and may have been the reason she didnt say more in praise of Jelena. But it doesnt really matter either because just seeing them standing there chatting and joking away waiting for the presentation to start, was enough to show that neither of them are the bitches some of us continue to say they are.

frontier
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:14 AM
that was crass

supergrunt
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:26 AM
I thought it was cute :shrug: .

court70
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:31 AM
I thought it was kind of rude too. Wait till later if you want to ask but don't steal the spotlight from Serena.

That's all she had the "spotlight" and Serena had the two most important prizes.

court70
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Get over yourselves, Jelena was just having fun and reacting to Mary Carillo. That was a fantastic final and a nice trophy ceremony between two great players, and some people still find reasons to complain. Get a life.

You mean between a great player and a regular player. There's no way in hell that great player and JJ should be in the same sentence. If she's consider a great player then what is Serena considered.

court70
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:37 AM
have no idea why this was mentioned, IMO that remark made Jelena look human.
And to lose a match after having set points in the 2nd, i am pretty sure that any other player would be crying their eyes out during the ceremony, but not Jelena
I love her sense of humor and her fight that I wish a lot more player could emulate and not look so plastic.
If there was a sense of rudeness it would be Serena not acknowledging Jelena enough during the ceremony. I believe she only mentioned that Jelena returns a lot of balls, um yea duh lol i love Serena shes an amazing athlete but time and time she never gives any player credit. And for such a wonderful match i just wished she would have gave Jelena even a little acknowledgement for making this final the best USO final in YEARS...

Maybe Serena did not think she deserved it. Why be phony, JJ is just a counter puncher she has no weapons in her game whatsoever. Serena said exactly what jj does and that is get a lot of balls back.

tonythetiger
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:43 AM
I thought it was classless and stupid. I like Jelena's spirit, but that was way over the top.

frontier
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:47 AM
even Mary was embarrassed by her behaviour...and quickly brushed her off

Kim's_fan_4ever
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:47 AM
How is this rude? It is actually pretty funny. Jelena loves to joke.

Brena
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Gee, this JJ is really terrible. Only second to Hitler. Maybe.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 8th, 2008, 12:05 PM

lol ye, she was like 'later jj'

Brena
Sep 8th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Rude, passive aggressive, disrespectful, vulgar. Jankovic should be shot. :fiery:

That's too good for a lowlife like her. I would rather make her read some of the ingenious messages in GM - that would make her properly suffer!

enchantrezz
Sep 8th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Im beginning to like her. She's got this crazy sense of humor that seems so natural. She reminds me of the character Rachel of tv show Friends. :lol:

JennyS
Sep 8th, 2008, 12:52 PM
I didn't like how she kept grabbing the mic from Mary, but she was funny:lol:

Jelena deserves a prize for becoming the first person to shut Mary up!

Bijoux0021
Sep 8th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Was she joking or did she actually want to know how much she had just earned? I hope she was joking :lol:
She was just joking. If you've watched her enough during trophy presentations, she's always funny and making jokes.

And anyone watching last night, a minute earlier during the ceremony, she said to Carillo she didn't want her check. She wanted to keep talking, thanking everyone she knows.

jenny161185
Sep 8th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Oh god she wasnt being rude at all! she was having fun Mary was the rude one thats one of the first times ive seen her, heard her commentate a few times my friend was like "who is she shes an idiot!" nice match and nice speeches Serena really looked happy great to see her get 9 slams now lets go for ten!

Serenita
Sep 8th, 2008, 01:27 PM
JJ was funny, she needs the attention.

mykarma
Sep 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Jelena's funny. :lol:
When she first came on the scene it was cute but time to let the self absorbing during the match go. Like someone else implied, she is such an attention whore.

The Dawntreader
Sep 8th, 2008, 01:57 PM
God give her a break, how often do you have the chance to reach a Slam final? I thought it was a nice speech and a deserved spot in the limelight:D

Anyone notice how Carillo put on her 'extra bad man voice' on when she was announcing the players. Couldnt be less human if her life depended on it:rolleyes::lol:

InsideOut.
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:01 PM
JJ :lol: hilarious :haha: definitely made me a lot less of a hater :yeah:

The things players say after their first GS final loss is very illuminating. Like Ana (so many posts about her in this thread, I just had to throw in something) said after her RG 07 final loss that she would be "back next year and hopefully win the title". :worship:

Marshmallow
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:21 PM

i found it awkward, maybe not rude, but just strange.

I agree with these, it wasn't all that rude, there was SOME humour in it, but I found it a little akward because Jelena was clearly and intentionally trying to please the crowd - yet again! When someone tried THAT hard, it becomes akward IMO, almost nauseating.

When she first came on the scene it was cute but time to let the self absorbing during the match go. Like someone else implied, she is such an attention whore.

I like these too.

diplomacy obviously isn't her strong point LOL

That's true, it was not exactly classy.

lurker
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:34 PM
I agree with these, it wasn't all that rude, there was SOME humour in it, but I found it a little akward because Jelena was clearly and intentionally trying to please the crowd - yet again! When someone tried THAT hard, it becomes akward IMO, almost nauseating.

I like these too.

I was uncomfortable with how hard she tried to keep the spotlight on herself. I did think it was rude. It was Serena's moment, and credit Serena for not taking Jelena to task! Mary probably never has had to deal with someone who kept grabbing the mic and comng over her shoulder to keep talking when uninvited. When Jelena would finish and Mary would try to transition on, Jelena would come up with " Oh and...".

Except for the actual things Jelena was saying (they were harmless) she almost rivaled Novak Djokovic, her countryman, in her gauche courtside (non)ettiquette.

matty
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I just thought it was funny. Mary was shutting Jelena down like she was late for a hawt date.

Totally Agree!!!!!!!
Mary was the one being rude--after all the hard work put in to get to a US Open final and Mary wouldn't even let Jelena finish and kept cutting her off :fiery:

Jelena was just kidding--don't think she was rude at all.

frontier
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:30 PM

I like these too.

I think her sense of humour is a little contrived same with Djoko but sooner or letter the real fans of tennis will see through the cheap classless stale jokes:rolleyes:

frontier
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Totally Agree!!!!!!!
Mary was the one being rude--after all the hard work put in to get to a US Open final and Mary wouldn't even let Jelena finish and kept cutting her off :fiery:

Jelena was just kidding--don't think she was rude at all.for once I supported Mary because Jelena wanted to milk her fifteen minutes of fame but Mary was not having it,Jelena showed her lack of class and Serena even raised her eyebrows when jj wanted to grab the mike from Mary.She should go to etiquette school because she lacks social skills.:rolleyes:

serenus_2k8
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:43 PM
JJ is a filthy tranny who should have been sent to the locker room immediately after the match rather than tainting the ceremony with her vulgar face, though who can blame her for wanting to enjoy her first and last grand slam final?

Jkz!! :p I thought she played amazing tennis, one of the best matches of the year IMO, and she took the loss as an athlete should, staying focussed on the positives and looking ahead to the future finals that, with that level of play, I am confident she will be in.

I really see this as a breakthrough for JJ and am glad she seemed to see it the same way. It was much nicer to see that Serenas sulk fest at Wimb :p :lol: Though ofc I love Ree :hug:

Congrats for smiling regardless JJ, and ofc congrats Ree, you made my month!! :p :lol:

serenus_2k8
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Jelena deserves a prize for becoming the first person to shut Mary up!

She deserves a trophy for being the first runner up to enjoy the ceremony more than the winner :shrug: :haha:

-Sonic-
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Jelena was fine... I was laughing at it at the gym as luckily sky put a repeat on.

I think the announcer came off worse from "it", but "it" was actually nothing of note at all, least not a thread with 80 replies of kids talking trash.

~Kiera~
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:07 PM
I was uncomfortable with how hard she tried to keep the spotlight on herself. I did think it was rude. It was Serena's moment, and credit Serena for not taking Jelena to task!

It was Jelena's moment, too. This wasn't a one person final. Jelena deserved to be able to get through thanking people without being rushed. It's not too much to ask.

InsideOut.
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Who wrote the blog??? :confused:

plantman
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:24 PM
She deserves a trophy for being the first runner up to enjoy the ceremony more than the winner :shrug: :haha:

:worship::worship:

Matt01
Sep 8th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Because no matter how boring they say she is they can't stop talking about her:worship:

Because that Ana is good :rocker2:

Joee
Sep 8th, 2008, 06:06 PM
"How much did I get?" and Mary Carillo said "Hold on a second", and continued to call Serena the champion of this year's US Open. :lol:

awww lol. :p

LeRoy.
Sep 8th, 2008, 06:11 PM
As usual JJ was trying too hard and came across as an uncouth, classless and totally desperate attention whore. :shrug:

LUVMIRZA
Sep 8th, 2008, 06:22 PM
JJ:kiss:, we love u :hearts:

justine schnyder
Sep 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM
JJ :hearts:

RFSTB
Sep 8th, 2008, 06:51 PM
The whole thing was hilarious! First with Mary rushing her along "...oh you still going?" and rolling her eyes, then with Jelena taking over the microphone and rambling on. I was laughing so hard. Most award ceremonies are pretty boring, this one was unusual, and not in a bad way at all. Jelena just likes to ramble, she wasn't rude or anything. Can you see something like this happening at the all England club? First the interviewer would never roll her eyes...I'm still laughing! :lol: No harm no foul. It's just funny and much more relaxed than usual.

Bounty Hunter
Sep 8th, 2008, 07:09 PM
I though Mary C was the rude one. I mean come on, so what if Jelena wanted to talk and enjoy herself out there.. big deal .........

I was laughing so hard when Jelena said, how much did I get... :lol::lol: We all know she's just kidding.... it was fun.

So, Mary C :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Serendy Willick
Sep 8th, 2008, 08:09 PM
:rolleyes:have no idea why this was mentioned, IMO that remark made Jelena look human.

Man, are you kidding me:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:? Had Serena pulled that same stunt if Jankovic had won, this board would've been all over her. Jankovic had every excuse and went over all her so called "injuries":rolleyes::rolleyes:. Even in her press conference she was still whining about time issue and all kinds of other crap. These players never give Serena the respect that she deserves so why should she.The double standard on this board is nauseating:rolleyes:

Denise4925
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:18 PM

I agree with that. It felt awkward because it seemed like she was trying to steal the spotlight and she overdid it. :shrug: But, I guess you can chalk it up to not knowing how to act after losing a Slam final.

Optima
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:22 PM
This is so bullshit :rolls:

They should be allowed to thank whoever the hell the want. Each of them. They rushed it and it was bullshit. Look at the Australian Open ceremony, both players got to speak for a period of time where it wasn't rushed and it was fine. JJ was not trying to steal the spotlight from Serena :rolleyes:

Noctis
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:22 PM
After yesterday night JJ Is my 5th favourite :D

Denise4925
Sep 8th, 2008, 10:28 PM
As usual JJ was trying too hard and came across as an uncouth, classless and totally desperate attention whore. :shrug:

This what I thought too. :shrug:

ArturoAce.
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:25 AM
I love JJ! :inlove:
Best personality by far!

louisa.
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:37 AM
:lol:
she is brilliant.
more mic grabbing by players, please.
GO JJ!

Ian Aberdon
Sep 11th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Just come across this.

I can imagine Frontier espcially wetting his bed at night just itching to log back on to diss JJ, no matter what. No homework to do Frontier?

JJ is living her dream, more than most of her bed-wetting haters are doing.

She won't lose any sleep over her haters, as her fans outnumber them significantly. :yeah:

frontier
Sep 11th, 2008, 12:06 PM
at the end of the day Serena is the hottest player on tour and the toast of New York....I hope when AO09 comes there will be classy players in the final...no more childplay:smoke:

Just Do It
Sep 11th, 2008, 12:12 PM
This what I thought too. :shrug:

You think ?

frontier
Sep 11th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Still "dicking away" sharing your trailer-park wisdom with us ...

Just a reminder it wasn't mine, yours or Carillo's moment in the spotight but the TWO contestants in the final. No doubt the networks were crapping themselves to go to the next commercial break ASAP. Jankovic should have been given full opportunity to thank all friends and family without being rudely interrupted.
she was behavinglike she won the event,she should take notes from Safina,Ana and Murray they showed maturity and class at their ceremonies...when they lost they knew its about the bride not the bridesmaid.I hope she wil learn from this event that some things are better left unsaid....class is not bought ,you have it or you dont its that simple:p

frontier
Sep 11th, 2008, 02:27 PM
:bs: :rolls:

Well everybody is different, thank god.

Some speeches sound like military-style monologues, others more frivilous.
Cracking a couple of jokes (warmly appreciated by all on Ashe and the next day newspapers) is not stealing anyone's thunder.

I guess that might be difficult to understand for anybody with no concept of wit or humour.
Class, maturity and getting laid once in a while help .... believe me.I will never stoop low to your level Waynn because you are irrelevant.From this time till next year this time MISS SERENA WILLIAMS is the USA OPEN CHAMPION:pshe is being wined and dined by the cream of New York...and will be signing meatier deals as bonus for her win ..eat you heart out bozo:lol:

frontier
Sep 11th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Bozo huh ...

looks like I'm gonna have to send this little bug crying back to mummy with a bloody nose.

I refuse to debate or accept answering back from somebody who is obviously my inferior. As my subordinate you keep your mouth shut and pretend to agree.I think I have hit a nerve with you G:pyou are getting angry and I like that ..thats the Waynn I like...a feisty forming at the mouth broad:tape::lol::wavey:

harloo
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I watched this again and Jelena wasn't doing this to be funny. She was trying to steal attention away from Serena. The part that especially ticked me off is when Mary was presenting Serena with the winner's check and she yelled out, "How much do I get?" with that fake ass grin on her face. :lol: One or two remarks are fine but blurting out things during the champion's moment is low class. Then she kept rambling on and on when it was obvious Mary Carillo was pressed for time. I have never seen anyone act in this manner during a ceremony, it was totally disrespectful.

I can only imagine the outcry if Maria, Venus, or Serena acted this way after losing their first slam. This is type of hypocritical mentality that I abhor on these boards. :rolleyes: :o

frontier
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:26 PM
I watched this again and Jelena wasn't doing this to be funny. She was trying to steal attention away from Serena. The part that especially ticked me off is when Mary was presenting Serena with the winner's check and she yelled out, "How much do I get?" with that fake ass grin on her face. :lol: One or two remarks are fine but blurting out things during the champion's moment is low class. Then she kept rambling on and on when it was obvious Mary Carillo was pressed for time. I have never seen anyone act in this manner during a ceremony, it was totally disrespectful.

I can only imagine the outcry if Maria, Venus, or Serena acted this way after losing their first slam. This is type of hypocritical mentality that I abhor on these boards. :rolleyes: :o:worship::worship::worship:BRAVO MON AMI!!!!:worship:

LeRoy.
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:33 PM
But she has so much personality. Killer looks , banging body, a charming personality, overall positive demeanor and to top it all off soooo much game. How can anyone not love JJ ? :hearts: :inlove:

frontier
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Killer Looks....are You Sure:o

LeRoy.
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:49 PM
http://blogs.smh.com.au/sport/jelenajankovicserb%5B1%5D.JPG

Hot Hot Hot !

^ u r a h8r.

frontier
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:54 PM
http://blogs.smh.com.au/sport/jelenajankovicserb%5B1%5D.JPG

Hot Hot Hot !

^ u r a h8r.ARE YOU SURE YOU A JELENA FAN:help::haha::spit::rolls:

LeRoy.
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Of course i was inducted into the Jankobitches cult formally by his royal highness and cult leader :worship: Way77.:bowdown:

frontier
Sep 11th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Of course i was inducted into the Jankobitches cult formally by his royal highness and cult leader :worship: Way77.:bowdown:
POOR THING!!!!:hug:

Ian Aberdon
Sep 11th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Frontier reminds me of a wind-up doll...wind it up & let it go...but like all wind up merchants, it runs out of things to say...;)

frontier
Sep 11th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Frontier reminds me of a wind-up doll...wind it up & let it go...but like all wind up merchants, it runs out of things to say...;)If you want a hug just say so:p

adam_ads_n
Sep 11th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Jelena has a great sense of humour..and actually seems to be a very smart person. I don't understand how she is hated here - she is a crazy person in a very positive meaning...some of the players should learn that from her!

terjw
Sep 11th, 2008, 05:56 PM
I didn't see it - but looks like Jelena has made some more friends. She's great for tennis - her personality. Now if you could just take those chances next time please Jelena - and I won't mind a bit if Serena wants a bit of the limelight if Jelena wins.

Ian Aberdon
Sep 11th, 2008, 06:04 PM
:rolls:

All you Jelena fans come join the Jelena thread...you'll be made welcome & we're as crazy as she is!! :yeah:

Leave Frontier to do his homework. ;)

frontier
Sep 11th, 2008, 06:18 PM
:rolls:

All you Jelena fans come join the Jelena thread...you'll be made welcome & we're as crazy as she is!! :yeah:

Leave Frontier to do his homework. ;)so you are ganging up on me:rolleyes:....I say bring it on:drool:,ask Waynn he ran off with his tail tucked
between his bony legs:lol:...I schooled him.he is probably sulking in his room sucking on his thumb :o:wavey:

Marshmallow
Sep 11th, 2008, 07:50 PM
so you are ganging up on me:rolleyes:....I say bring it on:drool:,ask Waynn he ran off with his tail tucked
between his bony legs:lol:...I schooled him.he is probably sulking in his room sucking on his thump :o:wavey:

:tape: http://**************/forums/images/smilies/humor/smiley-cheer.gif

Ian Aberdon
Sep 11th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Don't worry Frontier, living in Canada, you're not worth ganging up on...:haha:

Marshmallow
Sep 11th, 2008, 08:08 PM
I see MinnowMallow has come to join the party :D

:wavey:

F*ck me .....

No! You pervert.

Don't worry Frontier, living in Canada, you're not worth ganging up on...:haha:

:help: This isn't exactly a fun party is it.

Ian Aberdon
Sep 11th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Oh I don't know...I'm laughing anyway...:haha:

Marshmallow
Sep 11th, 2008, 08:48 PM

woosey
Sep 11th, 2008, 09:08 PM

I can only imagine the outcry if Maria, Venus, or Serena acted this way after losing their first slam. This is type of hypocritical mentality that I abhor on these boards. :rolleyes: :o

you are correct.

jj is an attention-seeking wh...:angel:

Ian Aberdon
Sep 11th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Yup, Jelena should be hung, drawn & quartered for enjoying her life. :rolleyes:

Drake1980
Sep 11th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Jelena is da bomb!

frontier
Sep 12th, 2008, 12:49 PM
I see Dumbtier has got it's first forum buddy on this page of thread ...

another witless 13-year old posting pics.
where art thou Brutus....your obssession with 13yrs old is alarming:o

frontier
Sep 12th, 2008, 12:57 PM
^ ho, hum .... Trailer Park Sue is back

Somebody is in a little state of "mental disturbia" today :hehehe:
I didnt know that a five bedroomed house can be considered a trailer!!:rolleyes:

Ian Aberdon
Sep 12th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Proof that CBS commentators ain't worth a hill of beans compared to a beautiful charismatic Serbian girl called Jelena. :cool:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 12th, 2008, 02:00 PM

if this isn't the truth!

jelena was trying to be "cute" but she overdid it. personally i don't see what mary carillo did wrong. she was trying to reign her in.

Black Mamba.
Sep 12th, 2008, 05:57 PM
At least she didn't call the trainer out during the celebration.

Ian Aberdon
Sep 12th, 2008, 06:10 PM
:zzz: