PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Jelena-Serena Match!

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:38 AM
There was a thread commenting throughout Venus-Serena match...why not for the actual final...comment away :)

Serena just got broken :(

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:42 AM
Just broke back.

Now the match is beginning to get more entertaining!

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:42 AM
Serena broke Back :bounce::bounce:

Is it me or is jelena smiling a lot:confused:

vettipooh
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:43 AM
jankovic has glitter in her hair and on her forehead. :o

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:44 AM
jankovic has glitter in her hair and on her forehead. :o

Since the first match of the tournament.. :lol:

She seems to be enjoying the ocasion!

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:45 AM
aiaiai jelena giving away her good start. Even with that, this is good though. She needs long sets and make serena tired. Then she will start making more errors and jelena her chances will rise drastically.

faboozadoo15
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:45 AM
yikes, blowing that 40-0 lead will likely cost jankovic the set...

doni1212
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:46 AM
This is an amazing match already!!!

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:49 AM
The match is good...I want Serena to win so badly:devil:

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Jelena twice broken!! Nerves maybe??

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:54 AM
This is sad... 2-1 40-0 to 2-5:o

G1Player2
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:55 AM
This is sad... 2-1 40-0 to 2-5:o

:lol: You got excited for nothing. :help:

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:56 AM
:lol: You got excited for nothing. :help:

yeah the start looked so promissing, i really hope this will turn out to be a match though.

DemWilliamsGulls
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:00 AM
Serena is tryin to stay calm and relaxed I think...jankovic is goin to keep the ball in play and hope for an unforced error...so if Serena can keep the ball in and find a short ball to smack on ...she will get her. Serena's first serve hasnt checked in 100% yet...but she just needs to hold serve at this point now that she has the edge...i cant help but think that Mary Carilllo wants an upset...ole butch bitch lol

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:05 AM
jankovic needs to break here

She can't afford to lose another 40-0 lead. That would be twice in the set.

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:06 AM
they just showed navratilova..she looked bored:(...but then she winked :lol:(i am scared now)

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:07 AM
Momentumswitch to jelena, can she hold? If she can her chances increase drastically in the match. Then the set wil last at least an hour and serena will get more tired.

gaviotabr
Jankovic is totally living to the expectations! Fighting hard!

Serena... what was that slice? :help:

doni1212
Serena is tryin to stay calm and relaxed I think...jankovic is goin to keep the ball in play and hope for an unforced error...so if Serena can keep the ball in and find a short ball to smack on ...she will get her. Serena's first serve hasnt checked in 100% yet...but she just needs to hold serve at this point now that she has the edge...i cant help but think that Mary Carilllo wants an upset...ole butch bitch lol

Yeah, Carillo definitely wants the upset, :rolleyes:

they just showed navratilova..she looked bored:(...but then she winked :lol:(i am scared now)

:rolls: :haha: :rolls:

Miss Amor
match is high class, serena's serve not on..

pov
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:09 AM
I now have respect for Jankovic's game.

Apoleb
:rolls: @ Mary rooting for Jelena. I can't complain because I'm doing the same thing. Come on, hold now. :(

DragonFlame
0-30 aiaiai:o Serena lucky netcord for 0-15

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:10 AM
3setpoints serena :o jelena jelena jelena, make her work for it.

Apoleb
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:10 AM
I can't believe how many chances she has to come to the net but she keeps on rallying. Dumb b****.

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Serena wins the FIRST SET 6-4 :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:!!!!!

G1Player2
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:12 AM
I can't believe how many chances she has to come to the net but she keeps on rallying. Dumb b****.

UYou're not even a fan of Jelena. You just want Serena to lose. :lol:

Indytennis
What was with Serena going after Jelena at the net?? Thats like the 3rd person she has drilled the ball at this tournament.

SVU
I thought there was supposed to be a "beatdown" by Serena a la AO 2007.

That's what all the WS fans were saying!

What's happened? :confused:

Seems like normal match to me without a beatdown. How come?

Apoleb
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:13 AM

Exactly. You're a genius. :weirdo:

gaviotabr
And Serena takes the first set!

I'm happy to see this is a real match!

doni1212

Don't try to save face. Serena's still a set away, :rolleyes: :devil: :wavey: :kiss:

Miss Amor

thats the case with most of dementieva fans and other randoms

XaDavK_Kapri
I'm very pleasantly surprised at Jelena's level of play and near lack of nerves :) I'm proud of her, regardless of the outcome. Serena's WINNING her match, no one's giving it to her. :yeah: Well done to both players

Tennisstar86
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:14 AM
What was with Serena going after Jelena at the net?? Thats like the 3rd person she has drilled the ball at this tournament.

I like to hit people i dont like with the ball at net also....;)

SVU
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:15 AM

I know, British commentators are disgusted by it. They couldn't believe that there was an open court and she aims straight for Jelena. Yuck! Disgusting b****

She did a similar shot with Justine last year and Justine did the same shot as Jelena did - got a winner from it! :lol:

G1Player2
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Exactly. You're a genius. :weirdo:

It's pretty pathetic if you ask me, You must live a miserable life, or not have one if one of your day's highlights is in hopes of a player you hate losing to a player you are not even a fan of. Truly pathetic. :lol:

Miss Amor
I know, British commentators are disgusted by it. They couldn't believe that there was an open court and she aims straight for Jelena. Yuck! Disgusting b****

She did a similar shot with Justine last year and Justine did the same shot as Jelena did - got a winner from it! :lol:

who cares aout what justin did in a match in a point before she reitred, when uso final is on

gaviotabr

True! Jelena was so fast! But Serena had the whole wourt to hit the ball, why at her opponent? I mean, she could have easily won that point!

Indytennis
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:17 AM
I like to hit people i dont like with the ball at net also....;)

If u was playin me and did that...You would get a beat down!!

SVU
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:17 AM
Don't try to save face. Serena's still a set away, :rolleyes: :devil: :wavey: :kiss:

Doesn't matter - still not a beatdown is it? :lol: :bounce: :wavey:

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:18 AM
To be honest, i think serena will go over her pretty easy now. Jelena couldn't stretch it enough to make it competitive. :o

Olórin
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:18 AM

Quiet Justine_Fan

The only disgusting bitch here, is you :)

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:19 AM
Does anyone think that sometimes Serena counterpunches Jankovic's counterpunching?

Does anyone find it funny that now Jakovic screams Ajde! after every big point? :lol:

doni1212
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Doesn't matter - still not a beatdown is it? :lol: :bounce: :wavey:

Doesn't matter- still a 9th grandslam isn't it? And still 0 for Jankovic, isn't it? :lol: :bounce: :wavey:

XaDavK_Kapri
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Does anyone think that sometimes Serena counterpunches Jankovic's counterpunching?

Does anyone find it funny that now Jakovic screams Ajde! after every big point? :lol:
If you think what Jelena does is screaming, how the hell do you define what Ivanovic does :p

Apoleb
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:23 AM
It's pretty pathetic if you ask me, You must live a miserable life, or not have one if one of your day's highlights is in hopes of a player you hate losing to a player you are not even a fan of. Truly pathetic. :lol:

You're the pathetic one since you care so much about who I support and take a sports event so seriously. :lol: Now go take your anxiety pills. You'll need them if Serena loses.

gaviotabr
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:24 AM
If you think what Jelena does is screaming, how the hell do you define what Ivanovic does :p

Screaming louder! :lol:

I find it funny, because she didn't use to do it before. Ana has always done it... but I don't mean to criticize Jankovic at all, it's just a comment.. I actually like it! It motivates her, I think.

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Serena is running around like a mad woman...how can ppl even question her endurance level :confused:

G1Player2
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:26 AM
You're the pathetic one since you care so much about who I support and take a sports event so seriously. :lol: Now go take your anxiety pills. You'll need them if Serena loses.

Serena will still have 8 slams no matter what happens. And, if Serena wins, you'll need more than anxiety pills. They'd have to put you on suicide watch.

MarieC
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:28 AM
Serena is running all over the place out there!

Apoleb
Serena will still have 8 slams no matter what happens. And, if Serena wins, you'll need more than anxiety pills. They'd have to put you on suicide watch.

Awww, wtaworld trolls. :hearts:

XaDavK_Kapri
Screaming louder! :lol:

I find it funny, because she didn't use to do it before. Ana has always done it... but I don't mean to criticize Jankovic at all, it's just a comment.. I actually like it! It motivates her, I think.
Yeah I know what you mean, I wasn't bitching ;) Just joking. I also noticed her more frequent "Ajde's" in the match against Bammer. I'm not sure why she does it now when she's never done it before but I like it

Tennisstar86
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:29 AM
If u was playin me and did that...You would get a beat down!!

Im pretty big... I think i could take you. ;)

Miss Amor
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:29 AM
I am an in-closet jj fan now

Miss Amor
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:30 AM
Awww, wtaworld trolls. :hearts:

Time to crawl back into your hole

choi15
LOL the "THE NY JAN-KEES" :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: THE POINT AT 2-1 0-15...SERENA IS FIT!!! EVEN JELENA THOUGHT IT WAS OVER!!!!

Mina Vagante

Noooo :sobbing:

Renalicious
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:31 AM
It's really a great final! :inlove:

Tennisstar86
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:31 AM

JJ is such a better player than Ana... its a shame she got a slam... I have a feeling JJ will end with more.

Apoleb
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Time to crawl back into your hole

Reetard. :kiss:

Renalicious
The quality is amazing.

Indytennis
Im pretty big... I think i could take you. ;)

STFU- You're pretty big and stupid.

doni1212
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:33 AM
JJ is such a better player than Ana... its a shame she got a slam... I have a feeling JJ will end with more.

Naw, :lol:

XaDavK_Kapri
The quality is amazing.
Seriously. Two quality women's slam finals in a row. :lol: I can't believe it :p

DemWilliamsGulls

All we want Serena to do is win..not beat down ya girl Justine like Serena did in Miami....;) how about that?

Tennisstar86
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:34 AM
STFU- You're pretty big and stupid.

lol... I'm pretty educated as well....

gaviotabr

Do you have a need to talk about Ana in every post? Really.. Ana got a very deserved slam, playing the best tennis of anyone in the tournament.

Miss Amor
It's really a great final! :inlove:

yep, really high class, both are hitting clean winners and playing good defense

XaDavK_Kapri
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Naw, :lol:
I'm sorry but look at the quality shots and the variety Jelena's bringing to the court today. It's amazing and a lot more fun to watch than Ana. With Ana, it's either stellar shotmaking or terrible shotmaking. Gets kinda boring after a while. Not denying her talent or anything, I'm just saying that to some people, Jelena is more fun to watch than Ana. It's a question of opinion.

doni1212
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:37 AM
I'm sorry but look at the quality shots and the variety Jelena's bringing to the court today. It's amazing and a lot more fun to watch than Ana. With Ana, it's either stellar shotmaking or terrible shotmaking. Gets kinda boring after a while.

Yeah, but look when they play each other. Ana kills the shit out of Jelena, period.
I just think Ana is the better player when they are both at their best, ;)

SVU
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:37 AM
All we want Serena to do is win..not beat down ya girl Justine like Serena did in Miami....;) how about that?

Justine is not my girl - I use that avi because it's the weakest WTA tour EVER and Justine was a hero and the tour need a hero, that's why I use that avi.

But if you want to mention Justine matches, then I'll mention the 3 GS's last year :tape: :wavey:

I'm still pissed that Jelena never got to beat Justine :sad:

DemWilliamsGulls
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Can ya'll find Serena's serve because its not at the US Open tonight...come on baby!!!!! Crack that serve on her ass!!!!!

дalex
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:38 AM
:rolleyes:

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:39 AM
Argh, I find em pretty equal, except that jelena is giving away too many gameleads. If she can just win those games where she's up 30-0 or 40-0 it could be a different match.

Renalicious
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:40 AM
I'd rather have the groundstrokes right now then the serve. :p She's not serving horridly though.

SVU
lol... I'm pretty educated as well....

You don't sound it from your posts - you seem pretty backward and your spelling and grammar is atrocious! :tape:

Miss Amor
Argh, I find em pretty equal, except that jelena is giving away too many gameleads. If she can just win those games where she's up 30-0 or 40-0 it could be a different match.

You sure you arent watching the jj semifinal which she won in 2 straight sets

DemWilliamsGulls
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:41 AM
Justine is not my girl - I use that avi because it's the weakest WTA tour EVER and Justine was a hero and the tour need a hero, that's why I use that avi.

But if you want to mention Justine matches, then I'll mention the 3 GS's last year :tape: :wavey:

I'm still pissed that Jelena never got to beat Justine :sad:

That was last year..last time I checked it was 2008 and Serena steamrolled your hero...anyway..your "hero" is at home envying tonights tournament...with a loss record to Serena...;) ...now go sit down! :lol:

lurker
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:41 AM
For sure, any match involving Serena and a capable counterpuncher with at least one big weapon (forehand backhand) is fun to watch. This match up reminds me of those Serena-Kim, Serena-Capriati, and Serena-Justine matches. It's like you're on the edge of your seat the whole time.

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Jelena does the splits as much as Serena serves aces in a match...seriously :rocker2:

Becool
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:42 AM
I'm impressed with Serena!

She's playing really well!

Fretchap
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:43 AM
Serena :bounce:

XaDavK_Kapri
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:44 AM
I like how Jankovic is thinking on court, I'm really surprised at her attitude. On the point where she went down 15-40, she should've went up to the net to finish it but she didn't. On the next point, she took the first opportunity she had and finished the point at the net. She's very lucid. I love it :)

Tennisstar86
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:45 AM
You don't sound it from your posts - you seem pretty backward and your spelling and grammar is atrocious! :tape:

engineers dont generally use grammer, we have much more difficult things to worry about;). nor do I take the time to proof read everything i post on this board... Thanks though.:wavey:

DemWilliamsGulls
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Serena is starting to look fatigued a little...come on baby stay strong!

Mina Vagante
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Serena has one to have one the worst converstion rates of BP's :lol:

choi15
THE DRAMA IS STARTING...Jelena is complaining about Serena taking too much time changing her racquet!!!

Uranium
Jelena complaining about someone else taking too long:haha:

SVU
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:47 AM
That was last year..last time I checked it was 2008 and Serena steamrolled your hero...anyway..your "hero" is at home envying tonights tournament...with a loss record to Serena...;) ...now go sit down! :lol:

Why would she be envying tonights tournament?:confused: You can't come up with an answer so you just talk crap :haha:

She till "violated" Serena though didn't she (as Serena said in her interview) :lol:

Anyway, it's good that Serena will win this GS, she hasn't won a USO in 6 years :spit: Wow, that's embarrassing, 6 years :haha: that's a looooooong time.:help::help:

Enjoy the win in the WEAKEST ERA EVER :worship::worship:

Miss Amor
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Why would she be envying tonights tournament?:confused: You can't come up with an answer so you just talk crap :haha:

She till "violated" Serena though didn't she (as Serena said in her interview) :lol:

Anyway, it's good that Serena will win this GS, she hasn't won a USO in 6 years :spit: Wow, that's embarrassing, 6 years :haha: that's a looooooong time.:help::help:

./care

take your meds

LoveFifteen
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Dick Enberg is so incompetent. :o

SVU
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:49 AM
engineers dont generally use grammer, we have much more difficult things to worry about;). nor do I take the time to proof read everything i post on this board... Thanks though.:wavey:

Engineer - yeh sure :tape:

BTW it's "grammar" :wavey:

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Drama Drama Drama Its Here Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olórin
Serena isn't serving that well really this USO. Not many aces at all, and not that many unreturnables either.

Mina Vagante

If this is the weakest era of tennis ever. Why are you up at 3:50am ... Watching Serena the crap player... You remind me od Demska..

Uranium
Umpires challenging:hearts:

Renalicious
Oh the drama :scared:

Apoleb
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:51 AM

I really don't know why they keep this Dick in there. When you have two tennis experts commentating why do you need a dumbass in there?

XaDavK_Kapri
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:52 AM
Dick Enberg is so hot. Incompetency makes me wet.

duhcity
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Jelena Breaks!

DemWilliamsGulls
./care

take your meds

Dont even bother arguing with him..he doesnt have a leg to stand on..lol and he know it....his argument is silly as cat shit lol....anyway back to the match..Serena gotta break back and give it her all now...she looks really fatigued

Renalicious
Oh my. The drama. :scared: :sobbing:

Ackms421
Dick Enberg was great in his day. But, at 90 years old, you can expect some lapses here and there. :confused:

DragonFlame
C'MON jelena, give us a third set!

Olórin
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:54 AM
./care

take your meds

Sadly the doctors don't let Justine_Fan in the hospital any more.

starin
Serena choking so bad.
Her UE are coming on easy shots. She's tryign to guide the ball and missing. Jelena just getting the ball back like usual. Serena completely gave away those last 2 games.

Wiggly
This is a good match. Entertaining. Give us a 3rd set!:bounce:

LoveFifteen
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:55 AM
Dick Enberg says things that are incorrect at LEAST once per game. It's so embarrassing and pathetic. It's time for him to retire. He brings nothing to the table.

This match is good. Hopefully we'll see a third set for the first time since ... 1995? 1996?

Orbis
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Ajde.

But Serena is playing well.

spiceboy
This is becoming the repeat of Olympics QF for Serena :devil:

DragonFlame
Crucial again, will jelena give away a 30-0 lead or not? :o

Orbis
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Jelena's giving it all she's got.

alias
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:57 AM
yep, I think she's going to choke

Ackms421
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:58 AM
The Williams sisters' net games are like bottles of wine. They've improved and matured with age. They're both quite formidable at net now. If Serena would come forward just a tad quicker and more often, this one would be done now, 6-2, 6-2....

Orbis
5-3! Amazing effort from Jelena.

Renalicious
Serena is dismal right now. Come on, raise the intensity! GRUNT PLEASE BABYGURL.

Bijoux0021
This is becoming the repeat of Olympics QF for Serena :devil:
True.

Wiggly
As for a first Grand Slam final, Jelena is offering a very nice performance.

Uranium
The Williams sisters' net games are like bottles of wine. They've improved and matured with age. They're both quite formidable at net now. If Serena would come forward just a tad quicker and more often, this one would be done now, 6-2, 6-2....

I like that comment:)

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:59 AM
Jelena holds!!! 5-3:eek:

XaDavK_Kapri
Sep 8th, 2008, 03:59 AM
Now Jelena better not piss Serena off... :scared: :lol:

Uranium
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:00 AM
As for a first Grand Slam final, Jelena is offering a very nice performance.

SO true, 2 time grand slam champ Mary Pierce in the 2005 finals were terrible, but Jelena for the first time in a final is playing well and not nervous:worship:

Apoleb
Dick Enberg says nothing new or of substance. COmpletely useless and just annoying. I prefer to hear a third commentator with actual thoughtful commentary.

DragonFlame
Now she didn't falter in a gamelead and confirms the break:worship:

Loving the drama btw:lol:

Olórin
Jelena to be fair, has played one of her best ever matches.

But yeah Serena has started choking.

alias
Serena's going to throw this set away.

Wiggly
Serena is playing top 200 tennis right now.

DemWilliamsGulls
serena is officially fatigued....no energy whatsoever....

gaviotabr
What is going on with Serena? Weird..

Ryan
This has been REALLY good stuff I think. Except for the mini-meltdown by Serena in the end here, she's played great variety tennis. Jankovic has been really impressive in her first slam final.

Apoleb
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:01 AM
lmao @ taking revenge by hitting straight at Serena.

Ryan
Jelena to be fair, has played one of her best ever matches.

But yeah Serena has started choking.

Best ever? :weirdo: No.

Bijoux0021
Serena is choking big time. She's not moving at all right now, as if she has gave up on the 2nd set.

Temperenka
i'm proud of Jelena. good match so far.

Wiggly
Jelena is choking. Serena is barely moving. :tape:

faboozadoo15
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:02 AM
This has, at the very least, been a pretty entertaining match. It could only be better if each came to net a little more. They have both backed off at times.

:tape: Like Jankovic right now on her SP. :help:

Renalicious
So much drama omg. Is Serena injured!?

Apoleb
I think Serena has fallen mentally for now. You can see she wants it so much, but was kinda surprised at Jelena's level. And yes, it's easily the best ever I've seen Jelena.

She'll be back in the third. (if there's one)

DragonFlame
Now she falters 3 consecutive setpoints, a 40-0 lead :o

She can't give away these leads if she wants to win. This is at least the third 30-0 or 40-0 gamelead she's giving away.

MarieC
Serena's energy has definitely dropped but she hung in there

choi15
This is completely weird...Serena looked like she just gave up...no energy going down 0-40 but then saves three set points... O_O

alias
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:03 AM
Nice recover.

XaDavK_Kapri
Serena's seeing the finish line... Jelena will have to play an amazing service game if she wants a third.

duhcity
Really Jelena?
I really dont want her to be broken and go back on serve :tape:

LoveFifteen
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:04 AM
Can Jelena serve out the set? :unsure:

LeRoy.
Serena has been way too passive all match long. Trying to rally rather than hit through JJ. :shrug:

I wish she came into the match with the mindset she has against Maria these days.

Orbis
5-4.

Orbis
Jelena serving for the set. Not good.

LindsayRulz
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:05 AM
Strange game :unsure:

LoveFifteen
Please hold Jelena! :o

DragonFlame
OMG this last gamelead she gave away will cost her the match:mad:

duhcity
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:06 AM
0-40....

LeRoy.
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:06 AM
finally some agression :)

Uranium
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:07 AM
one more break point:o

Apoleb
My god. What a humongous choke. She had a huge chance on Serena's serve and couldn't come to the net to finish the rally.

duhcity
Wow 40-40. UE on a 77mph serve..

NeeemZ
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Deuce.

Uranium
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Surprisingly I am starting to like JJ:eek::bolt:

NeeemZ
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:09 AM
Jelena is doing surprisingly well IMO.

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:09 AM
This is it, if serena breaks this match wil be over... i expect her to cruise to 7-5 then.

duhcity
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:11 AM
Jelena Aces for 4th set point..then doubles.

NeeemZ
Set point wasted.

LeRoy.
DF on 4th set pt :tape:

MarieC
Not a good time to double!

Orbis
Jelena's serving as well as I've ever seen her serve.

Uranium
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:12 AM
DF on SP

duhcity
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:13 AM
Serena Breaks. 5 all.

-sigh-

choi15
Serena Breaks 5-5!!!!!!

LeRoy.
Why is Serena so passive ? :o

NeeemZ
Serena's gonna cruise now.

choi15
That Was One Long Ass Service Game :)

DemWilliamsGulls
Atta Gal Serena Attta Gal!!!!!!!!!! Break Back!!!!!!!

LindsayRulz
5 all :worship:

faboozadoo15
Oy Vey. Poor Jelena and her little serve.

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:14 AM
OMFG jelena doing a venus on setpoints :smash:

Serena back to 5-5 and will go to 7-5 now. bleh.

Protoss
Why is Serena so passive ? :o
It's her new game. :p

DemWilliamsGulls
Here Comes That Serve....turn It Up Serena...no Mercy!!!!!!!!

Mina Vagante
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:15 AM
:bounce:COME ON SERENA ....

LeRoy.
I know Serena is in the "lets not make too many UFEs mode" but then she misses her chances to end the point earlier.:shrug:

tae04
So is Jank rigging the match losing set pts too against Serena, idiots?? LOL!!!

XaDavK_Kapri
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Honestly, what a tremendous match this is :bowdown:

jonnyroyale_13
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:17 AM
some great stuff, really hope for a third set

Renalicious
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:18 AM
The quality is just... :speakles:

Really.

faboozadoo15
WTF is Jankovic doing?

choi15
5-5 40-30:drool::drool: GOO SERENA!!!

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:19 AM
jelena, ahhhhh. missing that chance for breakpoint.

liuxuan
jankovic is going nuts!

faboozadoo15
Serena really is taking Pierce-esque amounts of time...

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Jelena Complaining About Serena Taking Too Long Again!!!!

Uranium
:lol:, JJ wants the crowd to hate her:tape:

LoveFifteen
Serena's volley was HAWT. :drool:

Miss Amor
great match

Renalicious
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:21 AM
This match is amazing.

The drama. The quality. The crowd. Amazing.

DemWilliamsGulls
I dont know bout yall this gotdamn match is about to give me a heart attack!!! LMAO...definately the best match of the tournament....Serena has to come out swining now...NO MERCY BABY NO MERCY!!!!!!

CrossCourt~Rally
This is an AMAZINGLY played match from BOTH ENDS! :worship::bounce:

cintatenis
Focus on the match, Jelena! :(

barboza
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:22 AM
Jelena complaining about Serena doing what :confused: Taking too long? Omg, think again yourself JJ.

young_gunner913
Jelena saying someone else takes too much time? :lol:

Glad the crowd is booing her. She needs to get the hell out of here with that mess.

stevos
This match is awesome.
If one motherfucker says "oh no there were too many errors" I will punch them in the mouth.

And I'm watching this on some shitty-ass livestream that will only play video for 4 seconds at a time before stopping for 10 seconds.
I can't decide wether I want a third or not. :(

Miss Amor
focus jelena, the hopes of juju and demented fans are on your shoulders..

no mercy serena

DragonFlame
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:23 AM
Jankovic will falter on own serve now if she doesn't watch out. :o Can't screw up another/this gamelead.

That volley was amazing though, but this match deserves a third set.

XaDavK_Kapri
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:24 AM
This match is awesome.
If one motherfucker says "oh no there were too many errors" I will punch them in the mouth.

And I'm watching this on some shitty-ass livestream that will only play video for 4 seconds at a time before stopping for 10 seconds.
I can't decide wether I want a third or not. :(
You don't get CBS ?? You poor thing

Uranium
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:25 AM
Cp

Kunal
i mean some of the things serena is doing right now have to be seen to be believed

that volley that she took while crouching low a few games ago

and then that passing shot that she somehow powered back as a winner!!!

Miss Amor
mp, c'mon serena

Uranium
PUshrena forehand there:o
very tense

Kunal
ooooh she just had a championship point

LoveFifteen
I want a third set so bad@!!!!!!1111ONE~~~~

Destiny
my heart is going a mile an hour

Kunal
nice....straight at her body

Kunal
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:26 AM
i dont want a third set....i want to sleep

choi15
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:27 AM
SERENA WINS 6-4 7-5 :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

GREAT MATCH JJ :worship::worship:

дalex
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:28 AM
:sad:

DemWilliamsGulls
The Baddest Chick On The Wta!!!!!! The Baddest Chick In The Game!!!!!! Mrs Serena Williams!!!! You Go Gull!!!!!!! Hater Take A Seat!!! Its Time For The Williams Show!!!!!!!!!!

XaDavK_Kapri
Aww, congrats Serena :) What a great final :bounce:

Bijoux0021
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:30 AM
WOW! What a match!

:bounce: Congrats, Serena! :bounce:

LoveFifteen
Great match. This match, plus the Venus-Senera QF, were just what women's tennis needed to remind us all why we love this sport.

barboza
Omg, Jelena applying lip gloss after her loss :o

MarieC
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:31 AM
Congrats to Serena!

Gotta feel for JJ though. She put in quite the effort out there.

Patrick345
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:31 AM
That´s the difference. Even at 3-5 0-40 I KNEW Jankovic would find a way to blow the set and she did. Yes Serena played some great points in there, but the double fault at set point, the passive play at 3-5 30-40. That´s the difference. Shouldn´t happen. It´s no consolence to Jankovic that she beats every other player on the planet that night. She has every reason to be proud of herself, and upset at herself AND VENUS. She cost Jankovic her first Slam with that blatant choke against Serena. :lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:56 AM
Omg, Jelena applying lip gloss after her loss :o

:worship: