PDA

View Full Version : Sub-forum request

Jose.
Sep 7th, 2008, 08:21 PM
I created a game that is ready to start, we can have a 16 players draw with 3 byes which I think is enough for a first tournament. So could you please create a WJTA sub- forum, and move this thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=354688)into it. Thank you :wavey:

Jose.
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Any admin? Thanks :wavey:

Yasmine
Sep 8th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Will pass the message through.
Although I doubt we'll create a subforum when the game has just started and there is one thread going.
But if after a while it does grow up and several active threads are on, it might happen.

Kart
Sep 8th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I don't do games sub-forums if I can avoid them as I can never remember what the criteria are. Wait for James or Zamboni who will, no doubt, give you an answer.

Zamboni
Sep 8th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Erm, actually, I have no idea what the criteria are either (yeah we're making a great impression here). I suggest you PM the moderators of the Games section (Doctor G and Ceze), they can judge best.

Jose.
Sep 8th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Erm, actually, I have no idea what the criteria are either (yeah we're making a great impression here). I suggest you PM the moderators of the Games section (Doctor G and Ceze), they can judge best.

ok Thanks. I will talk to they. :lol:

Ceze
Sep 8th, 2008, 08:16 PM
You can create the subforum Linda please :wavey: (thank you :kiss: )

Zamboni
Sep 8th, 2008, 08:22 PM
You can create the subforum Linda please :wavey: (thank you :kiss: )
:hatoff:
I'll leave the thread moving to you then:angel:

Ceze
Sep 8th, 2008, 08:29 PM
yep, thx :)

Kart
Sep 8th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Erm, actually, I have no idea what the criteria are either (yeah we're making a great impression here).
:tape:

Where's Jim when you need him ? :rolleyes:

James
Sep 9th, 2008, 06:28 AM
:tape:

Where's Jim when you need him ? :rolleyes:

Subforums are usually created when there are sufficient players for the game and there is at least some proof the game will last for some time to warrant a forum.

Kart
Sep 9th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Thank you James :hearts:.