PDA

View Full Version : USO: JR: SF: CoCo VANDEWEGHE def (12) Kristina MLADENOVIC: 6/2 7/6...Adv to FINALS!

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Congrats CoCo! :worship:

2nd SF: Paz def (2)Oudin: 6/4 6/4

Willam
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Coco:yeah:

Paz i hope she can pull it off.

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Coco:yeah:

Paz i hope she can pull it off.

I just found out that Paz def Oudin 6/4 6/4. Both jr singles semi matches were moved indoors. :)

Harju.
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:35 PM
LMAO Heath. It's still not an official result though.

Oudin lost the other semi :help:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:36 PM
LMAO Heath. It's still not an official result though.

Oudin lost the other semi :help:

I know its not 100% official :lol: But its probobly right unless someone is messing with us ;(. If so, then i'll just blame you...:lol::lol::lol:...J/K! I'll take the blame and get many many red dots :p

Rik.
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Coco :woohoo:

Harju.
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I know its not 100% official :lol: But its probobly right unless someone is messing with us ;(. If so, then i'll just blame you...:lol::lol::lol:...J/K! I'll take the blame and get many many red dots :p
Well it comes from a very reliable source, so I'm pretty sure it's 99% correct. :angel:

Cat's Pajamas
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:46 PM
OMG Melanie. :help: :rolleyes:

Terrible loss. This is your tournament! :mad:

Coco :D :worship:
Win the title.

If of course these results are true. :angel:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Well it comes from a very reliable source, so I'm pretty sure it's 99% correct. :angel:

:yeah:

I wonder if CoCo has ever played Paz before :confused:.

Michaelz
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
paz:eek:

Harju.
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:55 PM
:yeah:

I wonder if CoCo has ever played Paz before :confused:.
They haven't played each other before.

If it's going to be played @ indoor again, I'd favor Coco since it's a faster court but if it's going to be played @ Flushing, then I'm a bit worried since there's the wind factor which Coco said that it bothered her when playing JJ.

FedererBulgaria
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Where you found the result?

tenn_ace
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:02 PM
I just can't believe a pusher like Paz got to the final :eek:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Its OFFICIAL ...:cool:

Court 7

12:00 PM Start

Girls' Singles - Finals

Coco Vandeweghe (USA) vers Gabriela Paz Franco (VEN)

.Andrew.
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Hey does anyone know where the match was moved too? Like the locaton I mean. :)

Anyways congrats CoCo! :worship: I was impressed with her against Jankovic moreso than Muhammad for sure.

Melanie. :sad: I know she wanted to win this title so it must be disappointing for her. :hug:
Gabriela. :hug:

Two blue-chips going at it in the finals. :yeah:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Hey does anyone know where the match was moved too? Like the locaton I mean. :)

Anyways congrats CoCo! :worship: I was impressed with her against Jankovic moreso than Muhammad for sure.

Melanie. :sad: I know she wanted to win this title so it must be disappointing for her. :hug:
Gabriela. :hug:

Two blue-chips going at it in the finals. :yeah:

The semis were played on indoor courts at the Sound Shore Club in Port Chester. This info is from poster Harju :p

Geoffrey91
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Kristina :hug:

But she was probably so exhausted after her last matches.

However Kristina fought again today and a GS semi-final is still great for a 93 girl ! She will win a Grand Slam next year.

.Andrew.
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:09 PM
The semis were played on indoor courts at the Sound Shore Club in Port Chester. This info is from poster Harju :p

OK, thanks. :) I was thinking they may have been moved to the indoor courts in Oceanside.

The Mayor's Cup this year was moved indoors from the USTA National Tennis Center to the courts in Oceanside so that's what I may have thought they would do here. :)

Derek.
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Coco! :banana:

Amalgamate
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:15 PM
I cannot believe Paz beat Oudin, let alone in straight sets :eek: Oudin had dominated Paz the last four times they played...Oh Melanie, this was yours :hug:

Harju.
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:25 PM
American Boy and Girl Make it to Juniors Final

By Steve Pratt
Saturday, September 6, 2008

American boys’ qualifier Devin Britton and girls’ wild-card CoCo Vandeweghe advanced to the finals of the US Open junior tournament on Saturday indoors, the first time in 16 years that an American boy and girl have made the finals in the same year.

Devin Britton became the unlikeliest finalist in the tournament’s 36-year history as he came back to beat unseeded Serbian Filip Krajinovic, 1-6, 6-4, 6-2, in a semifinal match played indoors 30 minutes from the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center at the Sound Shore Indoor Tennis Club in Port Chester, N.Y., because of rain.

Britton will play Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria in today’s final. The No. 3 seed Dimitrov beat Tsung-Hua Yang, the top seeded player from Taipei who won Wimbledon juniors in July, 6-3, 5-7, 6-2.

Vandeweghe beat France ’s Kristina Mladenovic, 6-2, 7-6 (5) and will play Venezuela ’s Gabriela Paz in the Final. Paz beat No. 2 seeded American Melanie Oudin, 6-4, 6-4, preventing the first all-American girls’ final since Lindsay Davenport beat Julie Steven in 1992.

The last time both an American boy and girl made the final was also 1992 when Brian Dunn won the boys’ title and Davenport the girls’ championship. Ironically, Vandeweghe is currently being coached by Davenport ’s longtime mentor Robert Van’t Hof.

Both the boys’ and girls’ finals will be played Sunday at noon.

Britton called his first set on Saturday “scary” as Krajinovic came out firing. “He was hitting all the lines by two inches,” Britton said. “He didn’t miss a shot the entire set.”

But Britton settled down and opened the second set with an important break as both players held the rest of the set. Britton once again broke to open the third set eventually taking a commanding 5-0 lead. He was then broken at love serving for the match. “Got a little nervous there,” he said. “Didn’t hit one first serve or make any shots that game.”

Krajinovic held his serve before Britton ended it with an emphatic ace giving him a trip to the US Open final.

Britton’s future appears bright when you consider names like David Nalbandian (1998), Jarkko Neiminen (1999), Andy Roddick (2000), Gilles Muller (2001), Richard Gasquet (2002), Jo-Wilifried Tsonga (2003) and Andy Murray (2004) all have won US Opens junior titles over the past 10 years.
What makes Britton’s finals run at the Open even more remarkable is the fact that he still has another year left in the juniors. Britton, a 17-year-old IMG Bollettieri Academy player from Jackson, Miss., has yet to make a decision about his future. “If it was Devin’s decision he would have already turned pro,” said Britton’s mother, Cindy. “We just can’t continue with all this travel financially. We’re not sure yet what we’re going to do.”

Vandeweghe, a 16-year-old who has turned professional and played in the main draw at the Open last week, continued to serve well playing in front of 25 friends and family members, including her uncle Kiki Vandeweghe, the former UCLA and NBA star.

She said playing indoors did affect her. “It did throw me off a bit. It was weird to look up to serve and see something and then the next serve you’re looking into the lights. I had four or five doubles faults, which was terrible.”

Vandeweghe, who is attempting to become the first American since Tara Snyder in 1995 to win the US Open junior title, got a good look at Mladenovic’s second serve on set point and ripped a forehand down the line for a winner and spot in the final.

“I was so happy she missed her first serve. :lol: I’m a risk taker not some backboard pusher :lol:,” she said after the match of her aggressive style of play.

She’s also calmer on the court than she used to be. “When I was younger I broke my share of rackets,” she said. “I try to be calm and relaxed out there. I figure why waste the energy getting upset.”

Paz played Oudin tough all day, mostly earning her points on first-serve consistency and patience from the baseline all day. “I just had the attitude to go for it in the first set,” Paz said. “In the second set I got a little tight. She plays very deep and is very consistent so I had to wait for her to make the mistakes.”

Oudin, obviously disappointed she won’t get a shot at Vandeweghe on Sunday, had never lost to Paz. “Even though I had beaten her three times before, this is the US Open. Everyone brings their best. She was the better player today. She didn’t miss anything.”

Oudin said playing indoors didn’t affect her style of play. “We both had to play it. It was anyone’s game out there.”

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/articles/2008-09-06/200809061220735425977.html

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:29 PM
“I was so happy she missed her first serve. I’m a risk taker not some backboard pusher ,” she said after the match of her aggressive style of play.:worship:

améliemomo
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Kristina :hug:

But she was probably so exhausted after her last matches.

However Kristina fought again today and a GS semi-final is still great for a 93 girl ! She will win a Grand Slam next year.

Yes she fought so hard and Can be proud of her among all those older players.The conditions were not the same,there is a difference between indoor and outdoor. :(
Congrats kristina,HOPE you the best for next year.:kiss:

Ballbasher
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:56 PM
CoCo :D

iPatty
Sep 7th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Kristina :hug: Still a great tournament for you, probably a bit tired.

Well done Coco! Win the title.

DutchieGirl
Sep 7th, 2008, 01:02 AM
:D Coco

nouf
Sep 7th, 2008, 01:25 AM
shame on usopen!!!!!!!!!!!

i talked with kristina, she said to me she played indoor this morning so no rain only clouds, she played in the club of coco was at 1 hour of stadium far so some courts indoor near and the surface was 2x faster than in usopen!

thxs usta and usopen team to advantage their american player!

i understand too why oudin lost paz like quick surface

DutchieGirl
Sep 7th, 2008, 02:02 AM

i talked with kristina, she said to me she played indoor this morning so no rain only clouds, she played in the club of coco was at 1 hour of stadium far so some courts indoor near and the surface was 2x faster than in usopen!

i understand too why oudin lost paz like quick surface
:scratch: Oudin is American too - so they disadvantaged her then. :shrug: I'm really sure they moved it there just to advantage Coco - NOT. :p

nouf
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:15 AM
no oudin said same than kristina
but oudin is not of new york like coco lol

why to play indoor when no rain! lol semi finals men was playing in same moment on courts usopen

shame shame shame

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:18 AM
indoors :o :o just not the same

why on earth were the juniors not scheduled on separate courts at 11am.

good thing Paz won, just to spite USTA in the face.

Cp6uja
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:23 AM
Both finalists is unseeded players :eek:

Now when Kristina is out, CoCo is my favorite. Paz is most positive surprise here, beating this season Wimbledon, Roland Garros and Orange Bowl finalists in three straight rounds.

nouf
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:26 AM
indoors :o :o just not the same

why on earth were the juniors not scheduled on separate courts at 11am.

good thing Paz won, just to spite USTA in the face.

sameeeeeeee

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:28 AM

why to play indoor when no rain! lol semi finals men was playing in same moment on courts usopen

shame shame shame

CoCo is from California ;) I don't think any of the Semifinalists ( including CoCo )were happy about having to play indoors. It seemed to throw everyones game off after getting use to the outdoor courts on the Us Open grounds. I just think the USTA was trying to find the easiest way to deal with the rain without having to deal with as many matches on site.;)
Anyways, good luck to both girls tomorow:). I really hope CoCo can pull it out...:D...:wavey:

Cp6uja
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:36 AM

i understand too why oudin lost paz like quick surface2x faster surface than US Open simple not exist... but i agree that indoors and outdoors is not same things and if it's club or surface where Coco already played - it's realy big advantage for her. I dont think there is some USTA conspiracy... just stupidity... to not use other courts for juniors.

They knows about upcoming rain, but is enough stupid to not start both mans semifinals in same time :tape: so Nadal/Murray match which started about 100 minutes later is still not finished which ruin complete shedule for sunday.

I'm :fiery: b/c Mladenovic and Krajinovic not able to plays at their favorite outdoors hardcourt surface, but next time will be probably better - they both is young even for juniors.

Harju.
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:45 AM
I don't know how by playing indoor favor USA players? Someone please explain the supposedly conspiracy theory to me? Coco said after the match that she had problem with the lights and would have preferred the outdoor court as well.

Slutati
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Nouf :haha:

Harju.
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Nouf :haha:

:lol: I know. He's making a big deal of something just to show off so that people knows that he "talks" to some of French players. :tape: :tape:

Cp6uja
Sep 7th, 2008, 04:02 AM
I don't know how by playing indoor favor USA players? Someone please explain the supposedly conspiracy theory to me? Coco said after the match that she had problem with the lights and would have preferred the outdoor court as well.I also dont see how, but in CoCo/Kristina match CoCo advantage is b/c she is more experience, not b/c she is American. Kristina is 1993 and playing at extremly fast indoors surface is probably totaly new experience for her, and on other hand for 1991 CoCo that is not probably so big problem. Fact that Coco won 1st set 6-2 and 2nd 7-6 also maybe suggest who out of this two have more problems to adapt on new circumstances.

Harju.
Sep 7th, 2008, 04:10 AM
I also dont see how, but in CoCo/Kristina match CoCo advantage is b/c she is more experience, not b/c she is American. Kristina is 1993 and playing at extremly fast indoors surface is probably totaly new experience for her, and on other hand for 1991 CoCo that is not probably so big problem. Fact that Coco won 1st set 6-2 and 2nd 7-6 also maybe suggest who out of this two have more problems to adapt on new circumstances.
Coco started playing tennis when she was 11. That's only been 5 years. I think Kristina might have more international experience than her because Coco has not been playing a lot of tournaments.

And also I don't see how the age issue is the problem in the first place. Some players are late bloomers.

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 7th, 2008, 04:15 AM
the thing is the juniors werent even on the schedule for Saturday :o which is complete :cuckoo:
must have planned it this way on Friday which is :o

Harju.
Sep 7th, 2008, 04:19 AM
the thing is the juniors werent even on the schedule for Saturday :o which is complete :cuckoo:
must have planned it this way on Friday which is :o
The semifinal matches for juniors were scheduled to be moved to indoors on Friday. It was written at the official site.

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 7th, 2008, 04:23 AM
The semifinal matches for juniors were scheduled to be moved to indoors on Friday. It was written at the official site.

which just is ridiculous
it wasnt gonna rain on Court 11 or wherever they could have played at 11am and not for the mens SF.
and its not like all the other courts were out of action.

in most cases like this, the junior matches get forward even earlier.

DutchieGirl
Sep 7th, 2008, 05:22 AM

shame shame shame
Coco said she had some problems with indoors too. :shrug: I don't know why they chose to play indoors. And no, it's not the same as outdoors, obviously (like Eggy said) - but I dispute your claim that they did it purely to disadvantage Kristina. Also, Coco may have been BORN in New York, but she's living in CALIFORNIA. ;)

maya-serbia
Sep 7th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Kristina Mladenovic another serbian girl :kiss:

Goooooo Serbians !! :bounce:

DutchieGirl
Sep 7th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Kristina Mladenovic another serbian girl :kiss:

Goooooo Serbians !! :bounce:
She plays for France...and she lost anyway. :p

ptitnavet
Sep 7th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Vamos Gaby :banana:

maya-serbia
Sep 7th, 2008, 09:47 AM
She plays for France...and she lost anyway. :p

I know that she plays for France.... :rolleyes:

DutchieGirl
Sep 7th, 2008, 09:49 AM
I know that she plays for France.... :rolleyes:
Well you said she was Serbian. She's not. She's French. Possibly she was born in Serbia, but if she's playing for France, then she's French. And I thought you didn't know she plays for France BECAUSE you said she's Serbian. I'm SO very sorry for trying to help. Next time I won't bother. :rolleyes:

maya-serbia
Sep 7th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Well you said she was Serbian. She's not. She's French. Possibly she was born in Serbia, but if she's playing for France, then she's French. And I thought you didn't know she plays for France BECAUSE you said she's Serbian. I'm SO very sorry for trying to help. Next time I won't bother. :rolleyes:

Next time I won't bother~and don't!

hahahaha you're sooo funnny! :worship:

Kristina is serbian origin,and this is where the story is finished.Monica Seles is born in Serbia,she was playing under Yugoslavian flag but she's a Hungarian...and now she's not American,she only lives in Florida,with the Hungarian passport!

nouf
Sep 7th, 2008, 11:05 AM
kristina was born in france! 100% french

just to tell that kristina need one set to put her play on this fast surface, coco knows the court because she practiced there its all
but why indoor so no rain then they knew than indoor will be one advantage for coco

i think usopen has courts indoor why to send players there

nouf
Sep 7th, 2008, 11:12 AM
her parents are from ex yougoslavia no serbian sorry! lol
more informations
http://wtatour.fr/showthread.php?t=137

Willam
Sep 7th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Some facts about Gabriela Paz.

Beated 2,3,5 seeds.

Havent lost a set yet.

DutchieGirl
Sep 7th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Next time I won't bother~and don't!

hahahaha you're sooo funnny! :worship:

Kristina is serbian origin,and this is where the story is finished.Monica Seles is born in Serbia,she was playing under Yugoslavian flag but she's a Hungarian...and now she's not American,she only lives in Florida,with the Hungarian passport!
So what if she's Serbian origin? My parents are both British - I'm Australian (was born in Australia. Misa Krajicek's parents are both Czech, she's Dutch. There's a difference between ORIGIN and NATIONALITY.

Besides - I never disputed her ORIGIN - i just said she plays for France. I'm funny, but you are just being bitchy. I don't see the need to act like a bitch when I never said anything bad, just that she's playing for France. :shrug: What the heck is wrong with saying that? How do I know that you know she is playing for France? Not THAT many people here follow juniors in any case.

DutchieGirl
Sep 7th, 2008, 12:04 PM

just to tell that kristina need one set to put her play on this fast surface, coco knows the court because she practiced there its all
but why indoor so no rain then they knew than indoor will be one advantage for coco

I understand what you are saying, and I don't know why they chose to move it? Maybe they thought the rain was gonna come earlier? Who knows? But I still don't think they moved to purposefully disadvantage Kristina. ;)

Cp6uja
Sep 7th, 2008, 12:18 PM
her parents are from ex yougoslavia no serbian sorry! lol
more informations
http://wtatour.fr/showthread.php?t=137Kristina is Serbian on similar way like Wozniacki or Molik is Polish, Erakovic is Croatian, Golovin is Russian... etc...

BTW saying that Kristina pather Dragan is ex-Yugoslavian, not Serbian is same like says that Navratilova is not from Czech Republic - she is from ex-Czechoslovakia, or newest Australian hope A.Rodionova (and her parents) is not from Russia but from ex-Soviet Union :lol:.

She is born in France, live in France and choose to represent France which is realy nothing strange. She is very nice and talented girl and i'm sure that she will have big fan base in future not only in France (and Serbia). Fact that she often played chalengers in Serbia so far and that often played in doubles with Serbian most promising junior Bojana Jovanovski (it's similar case with Wozniacki which often played with Polish in doubles) suggest that her family still not broke all connections with fatherland. I'm not sure, but i think her mother is also not from France but from ex-Yugoslavia (Bosnian i think, but not sure).

DutchieGirl
Sep 7th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Kristina is Serbian on similar way like Wozniacki or Molik is Polish, Erakovic is Croatian, Golovin is Russian... etc...

BTW saying that Kristina pather Dragan is ex-Yugoslavian, not Serbian is same like says that Navratilova is not from Czech Republic - she is from ex-Czechoslovakia, or newest Australian hope A.Rodionova (and her parents) is not from Russia but from ex-Soviet Union :lol:.

She is born in France, live in France and choose to represent France which is realy nothing strange. She is very nice and talented girl and i'm sure that she will have big fan base in future not only in France (and Serbia). Fact that she often played chalengers in Serbia so far and that often played in doubles with Serbian most promising junior Bojana Jovanovski (it's similar case with Wozniacki which often played with Polish in doubles) suggest that her family still not broke all connections with fatherland. I'm not sure, but i think her mother is also not from France but from ex-Yugoslavia (Bosnian i think, but not sure).
Sorry, Molik isn't Polish. She's Aussie with Polish origins. She was born in Australia, plays for Australia, is an Aussie citizen. You can't say she is Polish. Yes, she certainly has ties with Poland, but she IS Australian.

maya-serbia
Sep 7th, 2008, 12:30 PM
So what if she's Serbian origin? My parents are both British - I'm Australian (was born in Australia. Misa Krajicek's parents are both Czech, she's Dutch. There's a difference between ORIGIN and NATIONALITY.

Besides - I never disputed her ORIGIN - i just said she plays for France. I'm funny, but you are just being bitchy. I don't see the need to act like a bitch when I never said anything bad, just that she's playing for France. :shrug: What the heck is wrong with saying that? How do I know that you know she is playing for France? Not THAT many people here follow juniors in any case.

Well,thank you!:rolleyes:

I'm JJ's fan...I neeeeed to be BITCHY~it's a joke!:lol:

Cp6uja
Sep 7th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Sorry, Molik isn't Polish. She's Aussie with Polish origins. She was born in Australia, plays for Australia, is an Aussie citizen. You can't say she is Polish. Yes, she certainly has ties with Poland, but she IS Australian.On other thread here i just complain why some people discuss with some posts before reading that whole post (or atleast enough accurate) and now i see here same problem with you. You try to demand me, but you actualy just confirm exactly what i say that Mladenovic is "Serbian" on similar way like Molik is "Polish". She was born in France, plays for France, is an France citizen.

maya-serbia
Sep 7th, 2008, 01:05 PM
There'll be time enough to talk about Kristina...let's change the subject.What is with Gracia Radovanovic?:lol::lol:

améliemomo
Sep 7th, 2008, 01:11 PM

USTA is dying to see young american girls suceed on the Tour and win slams.Thats their way to make sure she ll reach the finale.:rolleyes::help:

And yes, Kristina is FRENCH,she was born in Saint-Paul sur Mer, in the North of France. There is no doubt about that so serbian fan:wavey::kiss:

DutchieGirl
Sep 7th, 2008, 01:37 PM
On other thread here i just complain why some people discuss with some posts before reading that whole post (or atleast enough accurate) and now i see here same problem with you. You try to demand me, but you actualy just confirm exactly what i say that Mladenovic is "Serbian" on similar way like Molik is "Polish". She was born in France, plays for France, is an France citizen.
Well maybe it was just the way you wrote it (and no, I'm not trying to be mean, but sometimes you are hard to understand). :shrug: If that is what you meant, then I agree.

DutchieGirl
Sep 7th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Well,thank you!:rolleyes:

I'm JJ's fan...I neeeeed to be BITCHY~it's a joke!:lol:

:yeah: You're welcome, because it's true. You were being a bitch. And i'm not saying you always are, just that you were then. :)

What's a joke? That Jankovic fans are bitchy, or what you were saying before?

ce
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:10 PM
well done Coco

FionaZiYi
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Any livestream of girls' singles final?:lick:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Any livestream of girls' singles final?:lick:

Good question, i was wondering the same :confused:.

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 7th, 2008, 04:22 PM
its on C7 so i doubt it :o
couldnt they put it on a proper show court at least :o

Willam
Sep 7th, 2008, 04:32 PM
I remember that i went last year and i think that C7, C11 and C13 are good courts or whatever...

her is a link i found: http://world365.wordpress.com/2008/09/07/us-open-2008-coco-vandeweghe-vs-gabriela-paz-franco-tennis-girls-singles-finals-live-streaming/

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 7th, 2008, 04:39 PM
I remember that i went last year and i think that C7, C11 and C13 are good courts or whatever...

her is a link i found: http://world365.wordpress.com/2008/09/07/us-open-2008-coco-vandeweghe-vs-gabriela-paz-franco-tennis-girls-singles-finals-live-streaming/

Thanks! :hatoff:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 16th, 2008, 03:15 AM
its on C7 so i doubt it :o
couldnt they put it on a proper show court at least :o

They still got in on tape :bounce: