PDA

View Full Version : Hey US people..

vw43
Sep 6th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Who are the commentators for the Nadal and Murray match? Johnny joined the club. But My husband is delusional and thinks that Pat McEnroe is commentating when I am sure that it is Courrier (?)..Please settle this debate. love and thanks...

supergrunt
Sep 6th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Patrick McEnroe was commentating for a while.

Marty-Dom
Sep 6th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Patric was replaced by John right before the end of set 2- when the other semi finished and John made his way to Armstrong.

vw43
Sep 6th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Johnny Mac is commentating now..but is Courrier still commentating..I want to hear from people that really know..

Marty-Dom
Sep 6th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Johnny Mac is commentating now..but is Courrier still commentating..I want to hear from people that really know..

No that's not Courier with John McEnroe.
Patrick is still there.

vw43
Sep 6th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Okay Marty Dem..I'm not wanting to argue at all. There were three people in the box..Jim Nance sp?, Johnny Mac and who I thought was Courrier sp?...my husband thinks it was Pat McEnroe..Was it? I thought he was helping Roddick and not commentating..

Marty-Dom
Sep 6th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Okay Marty Dem..I'm not wanting to argue at all. There were three people in the box..Jim Nance sp?, Johnny Mac and who I thought was Courrier sp?...my husband thinks it was Pat McEnroe..Was it? I thought he was helping Roddick and not commentating..

I thought it was Bill Macatee, but Jim Nance is probable too. Definitely no Courier in the booth.