PDA

View Full Version : What do you think we will complain about in the future?

Jakeev
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:18 AM
You know it never fails around Grand Slam time we get nothing but moaning and groaning about the tour. It's not that we don't see the nastiness every week but the Slams they come out in full force.

So folks have fun with this thread and tell uswhat do you think we will complaining about 2013 if this board is still around?

SOA_MC
Sep 7th, 2008, 02:44 AM
In 2013 Michelle Larcher De Brito:scared:

1kxaLo1riGo

koppted
Sep 7th, 2008, 02:53 AM
I think in the future we will be complaining about the abundance of complaints.

And if this thread is any indication, the future is not far off.

Nicolás89
Sep 7th, 2008, 02:54 AM
I can see posts like "The field is too good right now, in 2008 at least players made errors" something like that.

Rocketta
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Well I for one know I will still be bitching and moaning about the commentators. :devil:

Slutati
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:36 AM
"Tatiana Golovin needs to stop winning so much, what a bitch" :hearts::hearts:

sammy01
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:49 AM
we will be saying things like 'i miss the good old days when players like sveta, dementieva and chak were nutjobs, you could rely on them to through away sets even matches at the 1st sign of pressure, good times'

Jakeev
Sep 7th, 2008, 03:56 AM
I think in the future we will be complaining about the abundance of complaints.

And if this thread is any indication, the future is not far off.

Yeah and if that post is any indication we will get more dumb-ass-really-have-nothing-to-say comments like this. And Kopout is right, the future is not far off....

fufuqifuqishahah
Sep 7th, 2008, 04:08 AM
this thread is genius

:worship:

tennnisfannn
Sep 7th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Well I for one know I will still be bitching and moaning about the commentators. :devil:
Well the commentators may be the likes of Lisa Raymond/Stosur after they have been put (I know there is a better word for it) in the tennis hall of fame. If they don't win a slam now they better not make comments about Jaegher/myskina's son, kim's son/ and the Steffi/agassi kids who will all be in top ten winning slams and having other interests.
It is safe to say Kim will be writing an open letter some other kid whose dad just watched serena win a cool 1.5 million for winning USO 08 and decided
to have a child to become a tennis player.

Slutiana
Sep 7th, 2008, 10:25 AM
:inlove:

.:sk:.
Sep 7th, 2008, 10:26 AM

:worship: