PDA

View Full Version : Awwwwwww Serena Is So Sweet

Kazooey
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Apologizing to Dinara at the net for hitting her with the ball. :awww: Loves her!

Olórin
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:29 PM
She's the best :D

heavensider
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Did Dinara say “b**ch” after that ball?

LDF
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:31 PM

I'm pretty sure she did :lol:

Rocketta
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:32 PM

yes she did but seeing how that is one of Serena's favorite words I doubt she'll mind. :lol:

Chriskip
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Yeah but I think its easier for her to do that since she won...I think Dinara was even sweeter for holding on to Serena's hand while she accepted the apology and gave Serena such a nice smile and nice words. They had a nice chat there at net.
Safina was just too aggressive on such a windy day and Serena played the smarter tennis. Its another ball-game against Jelena so go up another gear tomorrow, or possible Sunday night Serena.
Nice to see the whole family including Venus and Hank there supporting her.

Dodoboy.
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Safina :hug:

Sorry :lol:

She did say bitch though :haha:

Orbis
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I know Serena can be a sore loser sometimes, but she seems to be very gracious at the net from what I've seen. She's got a pretty good attitude on court too.

jujufreak
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:39 PM
she's a hypocrite

Noctis
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:41 PM
she's a hypocrite

IN YO FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:kiss:
hATER

Dodoboy.
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Who?

Chriskip
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:43 PM
she's a hypocrite
Regardless of how badly she may take a loss after it happens...she is always civil on court and at the net...its later that she is hard on herself...and I think the players know that about her, so it doesnt really matter what we think

Slutati
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Okay, but she hit her of course she's gonna apologize :shrug:

jujufreak
hATER

you should try to make a difference between hating someone and criticizing someone.

Noctis
Who?

yOU bLIND:confused: :lol:

Noctis
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:45 PM
you should try to make a difference between hating someone and criticizing someone.

Saying shes a Fake pretty much hate:rolleyes:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:46 PM

yeah I thought so too, and the f-word :lol:

but that was very classy of serena.

but i wonder if she would have apologized had she lost :lol:

Donatello
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:49 PM
I'm so glad that she did apologize... because she could 've literally get Dinara killed out there.

good for Serena that she is (or was) on Dinara's "buddy-list" on tour.

SVU
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Didn't Serena grab someone's arm at the net once and say "did you try to hit me with the ball" when the match was over ?

So it's OK for Serena to hit a ball at someone, but it's not OK for them to do it to her :weirdo:

The commentators on Sky thought it was terrible that Serena did it twice, even though it not against the rules, they still said she knew what she was doing. :o

In all the years she's been playing, she still hasn't changed. Awful woman, just awful :rolleyes:

BTW has she thanked Venus yet? :tape:

spartanfan
hATER
Lol. That just made my day.

BuTtErFrEnA
safina called her a bitch :hearts:

freeandlonely
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:53 PM
So as Safina, good handshake.

BuTtErFrEnA
Didn't Serena grab someone's arm at the net once and say "did you try to hit me with the ball" when the match was over ?

So it's OK for Serena to hit a ball at someone, but it's not OK for them to do it to her :weirdo:

The commentators on Sky thought it was terrible that Serena did it twice, even though it not against the rules, they still said she knew what she was doing. :o

In all the years she's been playing, she still hasn't changed. Awful woman, just awful :rolleyes:

she did that when jj almost hit her outside of play....serena aimed at safina during play :o

Rocketta

awwww, it's ok! Serena is in the finals :dance:

and Juju is home retired. :lol:

Don't let the anger and resentment eat you up! :hatoff:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:54 PM

Don't let the anger eat you up! :hatoff:

:tape:

Geisha
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:55 PM

Jelena launched balls from one side of the court to the other between. When Serena was turned around, balls were flying at her. Serena hit Safina as a tactic. Get over it.

Chriskip
ESPN Sports Centre repeating the hit and showing how Serena attempted to apologize when it happened but Safina walked away saying "bitch" among other things...lol

Geisha
So as Safina, good handshake.

Yup. Safina is extremely classy.

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:57 PM
wow, some of you are so irrational. downright spooky. :haha: :haha:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Yup. Safina is extremely classy.

yes she is!

SVU
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:59 PM

Why should I be angry and resentful? I find it very funny actually ;)

What I find funny is that JuJu isn't playing and now Serena is in the final. She couldn't do that last year could she? :tape: :spit:

Anyway, the player I support is also in the final. That avi is just there to say that the tour needs a hero because at the moment it's the weakest era EVER and if you feel great that Serena has reached a final in the weakest era EVER than that's quite sad. Unfortunately Serena couldn't reach the final when there were champions playing i.e. the last four years :tape: :haha:

Brena
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:00 PM
They were both cute! :hug:

madamtennis
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Serena is so sweet:hearts: always classy

Zweli
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:02 PM

Someone bitter here?see a therapist for hate please before you kill yourself.

frontier
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:04 PM

BTW has she thanked Venus yet? :tape:I think you will cry when she lifts that USA open cup:nerner:

Rocketta
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:05 PM

What I find funny is that JuJu isn't playing and now Serena is in the final. She couldn't do that last year could she? :tape: :spit:

Anyway, the player I support is also in the final. That avi is just there to say that the tour needs a hero because at the moment it's the weakest era EVER and if you feel great that Serena has reached a final in the weakest era EVER than that's quite sad. Unfortunately Serena couldn't reach the final when there were champions playing i.e. the last four years :tape: :haha:

yeah well I guess when your fav player is retired all you have is a stroll down memory lane. :haha:

However, when you are ready to start living in the future and present you will see that Serena is in the finals of the USOPEN 2008 and Juju is retired. :hatoff:

Chriskip
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Why do people keep acting like Serena and Venus are the only ones who do some things on the court...the only difference with them and other players is that theirs is highlighted and the scales come over everyones' damn eyes when others do the same. The hypocites prefer to see all the stupid and unnecessary things like players apologizing when a ball creeps over the net....like they really mean it...and smiling and talking all kind of lies in interviews when deep down they really like to either cry their eyes out or punch somebody's eyes out.
Its the same kind of shit that let them not criticize when Roddick talks shit about Djokovic, but then criticize Djokovic for reacting like any normal person would
Keep doing you Serena, because anyway you go you will get torn down by people who cant stand to see you succeed.

Emina.
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:06 PM
She is :hearts::kiss:

friendsita
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Yeah but I think its easier for her to do that since she won...I think Dinara was even sweeter for holding on to Serena's hand while she accepted the apology and gave Serena such a nice smile and nice words. They had a nice chat there at net.
Safina was just too aggressive on such a windy day and Serena played the smarter tennis. Its another ball-game against Jelena so go up another gear tomorrow, or possible Sunday night Serena.

When Serena lost to Dinara this year in Berlin she was very nice to Safina too, both of them talked and laugh in the net.

tard~tard
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:10 PM

She did the same to Justine Henin last year (forgot in which slam it was, although
I'm sure it was in a QF, LoL). While both were at the net, with the field wide open
for Serena to hit the winner, she chose to smash the ball right into Justine's face.
Thank god Justine had extremely fast reflexes, or she would've ended up in hospital.
Btw, Serena did not apologize to Henin.

jujufreak
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:11 PM

if you look at the level of play when Serena wasn't on the court and the level of play now, I guess Justine's a lot more missed than SW, so no anger or resentment from my side :wavey:

the great tennis years are gone and I'm glad my fave was the big star during those years :)

jujufreak
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:13 PM

of course not... it was the only way she could try to beat an in-form Justine :cool:

Chriskip
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:13 PM
When Serena lost to Dinara this year in Berlin she was very nice to Safina too, both of them talked and laugh in the net.
Yeah I know...I am not one who believes Serena is as much a spoilsport as some people on here like to imply....I just believe that like for any normal person it must be easier to do when you are on the high of winning. Thats why I think the players on tour already know she is not meaning to do it even if they do like Safina and call her bitch.

Bijoux0021
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:15 PM

:crying2::baby::nerner:

Rocketta
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:16 PM
if you look at the level of play when Serena wasn't on the court and the level of play now, I guess Justine's a lot more missed than SW, so no anger or resentment from my side :wavey:

the great tennis years are gone and I'm glad my fave was the big star during those years :)

I bet both you and Justine will be watching Serena play in the US Open finals of 2008! :wavey:

Have a good day/night/weekend/life but always remember US Open 2008 Serena is in the final and Justine quit. :hatoff:

VishaalMaria
of course not... it was the only way she could try to beat an in-form Justine :cool:

6-2 6-0.

AkademiQ
:lol: at the juju freaks in here. Allegedly happy and not resentful but in a thread that has nothing to do with juju the freak they bring their sad selves and her ghost into it. Pathetic behavior, get some help and follow juju far far away....

harloo
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Why do people keep acting like Serena and Venus are the only ones who do some things on the court...the only difference with them and other players is that theirs is highlighted and the scales come over everyones' damn eyes when others do the same. The hypocites prefer to see all the stupid and unnecessary things like players apologizing when a ball creeps over the net....like they really mean it...and smiling and talking all kind of lies in interviews when deep down they really like to either cry their eyes out or punch somebody's eyes out.
Its the same kind of shit that let them not criticize when Roddick talks shit about Djokovic, but then criticize Djokovic for reacting like any normal person would
Keep doing you Serena, because anyway you go you will get torn down by people who cant stand to see you succeed.

The difference is Andy stated that in the press conference while Djokovic was in front of the US Open crowd disrespecting them. I wouldn't dare expect Andy to say, "The French Open crowd hates me anyway" at the French Open. He would be booed for eternity if he did that. But Djokovic is very arrogant and feels he can get away with everything including gamesmanship. I hope Fed or Nadal whips his ass.:lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:18 PM

1. with serena being a part time player for 4 years jh STILL couldn't pass her in slams :scratch:

2. 6-2 6-0 :wavey:

Rocketta
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Ah, guys there is no competition between Justine and Serena. Serena is a current player and Justine quit, is retired, is irrelevant to any present day discussion of tennis. :)

Olórin
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:24 PM

Justine is irrelevant. She's gone home, no longer a competitor.

Please visit BFTP for more discussion :)

Slutiana
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:25 PM
she did that when jj almost hit her outside of play....serena aimed at safina during play :o
When did this happen? :speakles: In miami or something? :speakles:

Safina called Serena a fucking bitch. :haha: She seemed nice at the net, though. :)

friendsita
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:26 PM

When Serena lost to Safina in Berlin she was very nice at the net and they both talk and laugh, so it's not only when she wins.

AkademiQ
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Ah, guys there is no competition between Justine and Serena. Serena is a current player and Justine quit, is retired, is irrelevant to any present day discussion of tennis. :)

The juju freaks wanted to fight. They're sad creatures. But I agree, Justine isn't relevent to this topic because we all know she isn't anywhere near sweet.

Dave.
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Serena

Tamus
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Well, she did mean to hit her, so . . .

Dawn Marie
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:35 PM

Serena and Juju will go down in history. Justine's last match at a young burnt out age was a loss to Safina in 07. Serena owns 8 slams and just beat Dinara Safina in 08. It looks like Justine's level is the one that dropped.

friendsita
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:37 PM

just shut your fuckin' mouth.....
wth are u doing here
nobody wants to know what u find funny

friendsita
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:40 PM
1. with serena being a part time player for 4 years jh STILL couldn't pass her in slams :scratch:

2. 6-2 6-0 :wavey:

TOMA Juju's fans

I like Justine a lot but her fans are so... :tape::tape::tape:

Zweli
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:44 PM

True, why should we be talking about GHOST justine,BAAAD DREAMS .

SVU
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:05 AM
6-2 6-0.

3 slam QF's are more important than Miami :haha: but whatever makes you feel good.

I still find it strange that Serena can only reach a final when Justine hasn't played.

When was the last time Serena reached a GS final where Justine played? Can someone answer that for me please, I'm not too up on Justine's stats/

Wasn't it 2004? :spit: :scratch:

Olórin
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:08 AM
3 slam QF's are more important than Miami :haha: but whatever makes you feel good.

I still find it strange that Serena can only reach a final when Justine hasn't played.

When was the last time Serena reached a GS final where Justine played? Can someone answer that for me please, I'm not too up on Justine's stats/

Like Justine has ever been able to beat a fit Serena without cheating or luck. Get a clue.

MrSerenaWilliams
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:09 AM

8-7 :wavey:

and Justine played more slams in her peak than Serena :yeah:

friendsita
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:21 AM

6-2 6-0 being N.1 is the worst thing ever :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:32 AM
she's a hypocrite

Hey Hatah :wavey:

BYE HATAH...:wavey:

enchantrezz
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Well, Dinara and Serena have always been friendly with each other in my observation.
I hope it stays that way in the future regardless of who wins or lose.

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:33 AM

Give it up...Juju is burnt out...washed up and watching from home...Enjoy the final...:wavey:

darrinbaker00
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:43 AM
She did the same to Justine Henin last year (forgot in which slam it was, although
I'm sure it was in a QF, LoL). While both were at the net, with the field wide open
for Serena to hit the winner, she chose to smash the ball right into Justine's face.
Thank god Justine had extremely fast reflexes, or she would've ended up in hospital.
If your opponent is at the net and they give you a short ball, they're fair game. If they're not quick enough to get their racquet on the ball, they shouldn't be up there in the first place.

doni1212
Sep 6th, 2008, 02:31 AM
6-2 6-0 being N.1 is the worst thing ever :lol:

And losing to an unknown player named Marion Bartolii in the semis of Wimbledon, :shrug: :rolls: :haha:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 6th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Well, Dinara and Serena have always been friendly with each other in my observation.
I hope it stays that way in the future regardless of who wins or lose.

me too. i really like them both...

and looooove her brother.:hearts:

Zealisa
Sep 6th, 2008, 02:58 AM

And who's the bitch after that?! :lol:

supergrunt
Sep 6th, 2008, 05:08 AM

hmmm well, last time I checked Serena leads ms. Justine in head-to-head and slam count. And Justine quit so we'll never know how many times Serena would beat her in a slam... that'd be like Serena retiring after 2002 and then me saying, "well Serena beat Justine blah blah blah..." :p

Oh and also, the last time Serena played Justine before 2007 in a Gs was 03, where she beat her at Wimbledon pretty badly. Justine's wins over Serena were concentrated in the course of only a year, and inbetween, and for three years they didn't play. So to say that Serena couldn't win a Gs with Justine in it is kind of a moot point because that was in the course of one year and in the really concentrated time period of 3 slams. And it's pretty evident that Serena is better this year anyway, and would beat Justine something like, mmmm 6-2 6-0. :bitchslap: and everyone knows that in women's tennis a lot changes in a year :shrug:
really, it's like beating someone three times in a game of checkers one week, and then being scared to come back next week because over the weekend you got your ass-whooped so you quit before Monday...

oh well, i've digressed. :) Good sportwomanship Serena. :)

Sharapowerr
Sep 6th, 2008, 05:26 AM
WTF did Serena wanted do do Dinara was at the net twice she wanted to fire the ball in her body , ok once it is maybe an accident , but this was really fucking crazy... They should beat her ass up, even Krajicek who was commantating said , it was all intemetading , 1 time ... ok but two times, Serena could chose all the directions to pass Safina and chose to fire at her body.. crazy bitch.....
Too bad Dinara couldn t handle the wind.

Pasta-Na
Sep 6th, 2008, 05:26 AM
serena might be winning at that moment :p

kwilliams
Sep 6th, 2008, 06:02 AM

Actually what's sad is it's the weakest era and even a half-hearted JH couldn't measure up this year. Also the strong era was 2000/2001-2003, that's when we had a lot of great players competing well at the same time - Serena, Venus, JH, Capriati, Davenport, Seles, Hingis, Clijsters, Mauresmo and others. 2004-2008 was in no way as strong as the preceeding few years...that great era definitely faded a little when the sisters got injured in 2003 and Seles and Hingis left the game.

Destiny
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Q. You said the other day you really wanted to play Safina. Is that because she was kind of the hottest player this summer and you wanted to match up against her?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, she's been playing so well this summer. She beat me in Berlin, and I really just was not very happy about that.

So I felt that I could play better. It was kind of hard to do today with the conditions, but I just definitely, you know, wanted to just go up against, you know, I think the best player this summer.

Rumkin
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:21 AM
haha serena isn't sorry, she intentionally aimed at dinara's body :rolleyes: don't understand why she apologized, if she was really sorry than she shouldn't have done it (twice) in the first place :shrug:

A'DAM
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:21 AM
She shall never aim at her...

But you are right the apologize was sweet and she handled the situation with style.

Bijoux0021
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:34 AM
haha serena isn't sorry, she intentionally aimed at dinara's body :rolleyes: don't understand why she apologized, if she was really sorry than she shouldn't have done it (twice) in the first place :shrug:
I think the message Serena was sending to Dinara was: "don't drop-shot me. If you do, be ready to get hit at the net once I get there," which (even the commentators said) was a legitimate play.

Destiny
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:35 AM

Yeah but Safina should have moved :p

Vaidisova Ruled
Sep 6th, 2008, 09:48 AM
any video of safina when serena tried (or not) to hit her ?

Destiny
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv2xt0fqAe8

I think it's in here:)

serenus_2k8
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Great show from Ree, but I guess it was more because she was delighted to be in the final. I feel sorry for Dinara but she will have so much more chances in the future :D

terjw
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:11 AM
I was wondering yesterday why I couldn't see any comment about Serena aiming straight at Dinara not once but twice. I hadn't looked in this thread though. Didn't expect it to be in a thread titled "Awwwwwww Serena Is So Sweet" where Serena was anything but sweet.

Destiny
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Sweet as she apolgized in the end :o

Groenefelder25
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:19 AM
i'd find it pretty offensive if she didn't apologise :lol: but dinara calling her that, tutt tutt!

Matt01
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Like Justine has ever been able to beat a fit Serena without cheating or luck.

:lol:

Lucky shots ;)

Cat123
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Dinara's sweet!!! Even when she's ranting and raving in various different languages I still want to give her a hug! :hug: :lol:

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Dinara's sweet!!! Even when she's ranting and raving in various different languages I still want to give her a hug! :hug: :lol:

yeah me too!

Thanx4nothin
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:37 PM

:rolleyes: Strange how quickly you forget that sharapova deliberately smashed a ball into Serena's body.

Rumkin
Sep 6th, 2008, 01:01 PM
:rolleyes: Strange how quickly you forget that sharapova deliberately smashed a ball into Serena's body.

I think you missed my point :rolleyes:

It's not the fact that she slammed the ball (almost) into dinara's face, which is a good tactic when the person is standing close to the net, but whether she is sorry for using that tactic...clearly not because she won both points.

:wavey:

iPatty
Sep 6th, 2008, 01:24 PM
It was nice of her to apologize at the end, and clearly she respects and likes Dinara because I don't think she would have apologized to many other players, frankly. :o I don't agree with the tactic, but whatever it takes to win...

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 6th, 2008, 01:40 PM

Time to crawl back in your hole, juju retired and serena leads their h2h and every other department apart from the cheating one,get over it. :wavey:

Destiny
Sep 6th, 2008, 02:07 PM
How can poster not belive in this tatics what the hell it's how you play the game :o

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 6th, 2008, 02:26 PM

o0o0o0o0o :tape: pwned

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 6th, 2008, 02:28 PM
How can poster not belive in this tatics what the hell it's how you play the game :o

because its serena and she's the scum of the earth??? :shrug:

Rumkin
Sep 6th, 2008, 02:33 PM
o0o0o0o0o :tape: pwned

OoOoOoO another dumb reaction :rolleyes: see my post above

Petersmiler
Sep 6th, 2008, 04:25 PM
A couple of comments from a Justine fan and about 30 saying she's retired, get over it. Amazing. Defensive much?

Petersmiler
Sep 6th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Oh, and on the subject, I thought the handshake was really nice from both players. And I agree that had it been anyone else there really wouldn't be much said about it.

SVU
Sep 6th, 2008, 04:47 PM
A couple of comments from a Justine fan and about 30 saying she's retired, get over it. Amazing. Defensive much?

:hatoff: :haha:

I know, amazing isn't it? Talk about aggressive, defensive and chip on their shoulder - more like a sack of potatoes! :haha: But really, do you expect anything else?

Most people know that when someone is defensive it's an admission of guilt - bit like Djokovic yesterday :tape:

because its serena and she's the scum of the earth??? :shrug:

:worship::worship::worship:

Glad you are finally acknowledging it! :woohoo:

Rocketta
Sep 6th, 2008, 04:52 PM

yes, she is retired and why are Justine fans so defensive? :scratch:

VishaalMaria
Sep 6th, 2008, 05:01 PM
The thing is, it's your own fault if you go to the net and give your opponent the opportunity to hit you.

In Safina's case, there was no point in playing a rubbish shoulder height drop shot [x2] and then running to the net expecting to hit the ball again. Obviously, a power player like Serena is going to whack the ball into the court to win the point and NOT hit the ball softly to Dinara, so that Dinara could volley it.

No matter where you are on the court, if you hit a rubbish drop shot and your opponent is charging to the net, it's best to take a few steps back, so even if the player plays a drop volley back to you, it's better to move forward once again as opposed to being whacked by the ball.

You can't expect the opponent to NOT hit you; tt's the game to win the points not to be nice. That's just the way it is and what people need to accept.

VishaalMaria
Sep 6th, 2008, 05:05 PM
I think you missed my point :rolleyes:

It's not the fact that she slammed the ball (almost) into dinara's face, which is a good tactic when the person is standing close to the net, but whether she is sorry for using that tactic...clearly not because she won both points.

:wavey:

Q. Can you talk about that point where you struck Safina with that drive?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Oh, my God, yeah. It was crazy, you know. I didn't even see the ball. I was just ‑‑ pretty much just running and hitting my shot. I'm so used to playing shots in doubles, and it was like, you know, you just make any shot that you can make. I was, you know, nearly mortified that I hit her. Yeah.

Kazooey
Sep 6th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Will you guys please stop? This thread was meant to be a compliment to Serena, not a debate between fans.

Vlover
Sep 6th, 2008, 06:11 PM
yes, she is retired and why are Justine fans so defensive? :scratch:

I'm wondering the same thing my self. You would think it was Serena's fault that retired.:rolleyes: If she only got to the finals and they are so upset I wonder what their reactions will be if she wins and take over the #1 spot.;)

Olórin
Sep 6th, 2008, 06:36 PM

It's not defensiveness, it's Serena fans having a bit of fun with a couple of lowly trolls. :shrug:

I don't think anyone is taking it too seriously. Apart from those who clearly still have not moved on.

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 6th, 2008, 06:42 PM
It's not defensiveness, it's Serena fans having a bit of fun with a couple of lowly trolls. :shrug:

I don't think anyone is taking it too seriously. Apart from those who clearly still have not moved on.

the ones who have to call us defensive means its they who are taking it seriously ;)

iloveupeterpan
Sep 6th, 2008, 06:52 PM
I saw Dinara say 'Bitch. Fuck.'
That cracked me up:lol::lol::lol::haha::haha::haha:

Svetlana.
Sep 6th, 2008, 11:02 PM

I hope she did...

friendsita
Sep 7th, 2008, 04:57 AM
And losing to an unknown player named Marion Bartolii in the semis of Wimbledon, :shrug: :rolls: :haha:

and in the way she lost... 1-6 in the 3rd :lol::lol::lol::tape:
guess wimby is just for the greatest players ever...

youizahoe
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:59 AM

You should learn the difference between these things;

Being and idiot or being clever.
Being a loser or being sportive.

Clearly you are too dumb to find out.

youizahoe
Sep 9th, 2008, 10:59 AM
I hope she did...

You're classy. Well done, live up to your reputation :yeah:

Svetlana.
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:00 PM
You're classy. Well done, live up to your reputation :yeah:

I'm taking it as a compliment... and will stand for what I wrote/think about you before ;)

youizahoe
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I'm taking it as a compliment... and will stand for what I wrote/think about you before ;)

You can do whatever you want or think whatever you want. It doesn't stand up to the truth, and many people know it. But good luck =)

+ All DEMENTieva fans can bash Serena, but oh we can't defend Serena back. You either shut up or accept it.

But anyway, Demented-tieva fans never remember what they did it in the past, so you are forgiven. :help:

Svetlana.
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:11 PM
You can do whatever you want or think whatever you want. It doesn't stand up to the truth, and many people know it. But good luck =)

+ All DEMENTieva fans can bash Serena, but oh we can't defend Serena back. You either shut up or accept it.

But anyway, Demented-tieva fans never remember what they did it in the past, so you are forgiven. :help:

:lol: you make no sense... but anyway have a nice life :wavey:

dany.p
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:26 PM
I think it's realy nice of her to apologise to dinara. She also apologised to jelena about taking a lot of time between points (at least that's what i think she was saying to janovic at the net).

full credit to her, it was a nice gesture

youizahoe
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:33 PM
:lol: you make no sense... but anyway have a nice life :wavey:

You too with calling people assholes, while you are one yourself :haha:

Svetlana.
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:46 PM
You too with calling people assholes, while you are one yourself :haha:

I called you ^^ word for a reason (and with each reply you more and more prove my point) and what is your excuse?

youizahoe
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:50 PM
I called you ^^ word for a reason (and with each reply you more and more prove my point) and what is your excuse?

I don't need a god-damn excuse, since I just defended Serena against people who said vomit about her. That's called defending not bashing. And mine was literally stated on the truth.

But anyway don't need a reason to excuse myself, because I did nothing wrong, and especially to someone who thinks he's the messiah and is right all the damn time.

youizahoe
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:52 PM
And still calling someone an asshole is very low. I'd never say that to anybody for such reason. If we Serena fans bash Dementieva you would have done the same. I'm sure.

Svetlana.
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I don't need a god-damn excuse, since I just defended Serena against people who said vomit about her. That's called defending not bashing. And mine was literally stated on the truth.

But anyway don't need a reason to excuse myself, because I did nothing wrong, and especially to someone who thinks he's the messiah and is right all the damn time.

If you want to defend your favorite player then deal directly with the person who did such an abuse... but don't try to put down Elena who has nothing to do with the people that dislike Serena on this forum.

youizahoe
Sep 9th, 2008, 03:59 PM
If you want to defend your favorite player then deal directly with the person who did such an abuse... but don't try to put down Elena who has nothing to do with the people that dislike Serena on this forum.

It was his idol, so I did right. And many people do it, so why the fuck did u had to call me an asshole.

Svetlana.
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:01 PM
And still calling someone an asshole is very low. I'd never say that to anybody for such reason. If we Serena fans bash Dementieva you would have done the same. I'm sure.

don't go on a low level yourself and nobody would call you that way again...

It was my last reply to you :wavey:

youizahoe
Sep 9th, 2008, 04:02 PM
don't go on a low level yourself and nobody would call you that way again...

It was my last reply to you :wavey:

Have a nice day :)