PDA

View Full Version : Somebody tell Mary Carillo to STFU!!

spokenword73
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:52 PM
She is going on and on about how Serena should play more. Gawd! Get over it.:(

SAEKeithSerena
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:53 PM
she has played WAY more than she usually does this year. stfu mary.

spokenword73
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Thank you^^^

Meesh
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:57 PM
OMG, did you hear her go on about the rapper Common that is in her life and he is "nothing but common" he is clean, bla bla something....
why is it when they refer to a black person in/around tennis they always have to say that they are well spoken or clean ... you never hear them say that about a white person... They say that about James Blake all the time and it drives me nuts!

woosey
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:00 PM
OMG, did you hear her go on about the rapper Common that is in her life and he is "nothing but common" he is clean, bla bla something....
why is it when they refer to a black person in/around tennis they always have to say that they are well spoken or clean ... you never hear them say that about a white person... They say that about James Blake all the time and it drives me nuts!

because black people are not normally clean or well-spoken. :weirdo:

In The Zone
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Where exactly is Serena going to add more tournaments?

She played a great sched. The only time I could see her adding a tournament is maybe 2 in February, not just Bangalore.

She'll play 2 in the Fall and the YEC and the end year # 1.

GO SERENA. STEP TO THIS.

Rocketta
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:02 PM
We've tried to get her to shut up but alas nothing seems to keep that trap shut. :p

vw.
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:04 PM
She's an idiot. Does she enjoy spitting out pure bullshit? Did she completely come up with that stuff about Serena and Common, or was it true how she has been "inspiring" her to be an athlete? :rolleyes: I highly doubt the latter.

And she says Oracene left after the QF with Venus after before the 2nd tiebreak began; HELLO WOMAN! she wasn't there the entire time. :rolleyes:

I don't mind her sometimes, but I do find she spits out bullshit whenever she can to make herself sound more credible to the casual audience. It may work, but to tennis fans, she just continues to look more like a complete dumbass.

friendsita
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:08 PM
wtf

Meesh
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:12 PM
She's an idiot. Does she enjoy spitting out pure bullshit? Did she completely come up with that stuff about Serena and Common, or was it true how she has been "inspiring" her to be an athlete? :rolleyes: I highly think the latter..

I had to rewind that part and listen again. I thought that was odd??? since when does she need to be inspired to be an athlete?

Craig.
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:14 PM
She should just STFU in general. :shrug:

The Common speach. :help:

Meesh
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:18 PM
She should just STFU in general. :shrug:

The Common speach. :help:

Common is uncommon
Serena is serene
:wavey: Hi I'm Mary and I'm in kindergarten! :lol:

spokenword73
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:21 PM
We've tried to get her to shut up but alas nothing seems to keep that trap shut. :p
Hey Miss Ketta, what's crackin? I like your avatar! Looks like Serena is going to the final:worship:

Rocketta
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Hey Miss Ketta, what's crackin? I like your avatar! Looks like Serena is going to the final:worship:

ah nothing much is going on.... just watching some tennis. How is everything with you? :)

spokenword73
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:55 PM
ah nothing much is going on.... just watching some tennis. How is everything with you? :)
Fabulous! I couldn't be happier. I made the same move you did. I'll IM you later!;)

Rocketta
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Fabulous! I couldn't be happier. I made the same move you did. I'll IM you later!;)

Oh really! :) I can't wait to hear all about it.

Dawn Marie
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Mary Carillo likes to make up bullshit as she commentates. She actually thinks her words and wording is cute but she is a racist fool.

Marilyn Monheaux
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Common is uncommon
Serena is serene
:wavey: Hi I'm Mary and I'm in kindergarten! :lol:

:rolls::rolls::rolls::haha:

pittsburghsteely
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:01 PM
she claims common is the reason serena is in shape and playing well ,and that he told her to get back in shape and pick up her game, common is not her coach, serenas' hitting partner ,alexsander, is the reason she is doing great, give him credit. i dont think him and common get along, common never sits in the family box.

Chriskip
Sep 5th, 2008, 11:49 PM
she claims common is the reason serena is in shape and playing well ,and that he told her to get back in shape and pick up her game, common is not her coach, serenas' hitting partner ,alexsander, is the reason she is doing great, give him credit. i dont think him and common get along, common never sits in the family box.
I dont think there is anything going on with him and Common....he had nice words to say about him in his interview.....Common just doesnt strike me as the type of person who likes the limelight...afterall he is not one of those in-your-face rappers. He even seemed uncomfortable there while the camera was on him.......imagine him in that family box...maybe the photographers/ reporters would have more of a story on the box than on the match itself, what with Queen Vee and King Henry there as well with Oracene and her massive cleavage to name a few newsworthy things...lol