PDA

View Full Version : Serena you deserve this title as nobody else...

kaktusino
Sep 5th, 2008, 08:43 PM
After 1st semifinal I just wish Serena to win this USO 08.
I'm not so sad that Elena lose, I know it was hard to play because of the windy, because Elena is tired. You know 6 match in Olympics 6 match here and in very difficult conditions and just without rest. It's really hard. But the most annoying thing for me is JANKOVIC'S GAME.
I think you saw match vs Elena. Dementieva was better just at all (except errors). You know, I hate her game. She just nothing do to attack. She always wait errors from her opponent, I don't know how she was and IS number 2. Yep, I know, she plays every single tournament, but you know her game is so slow, so boring, Serena, win this title!

Uranium
Sep 5th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Before USO-Dinara deserves to win it
Based on Performance this week-Serena

shap_half
Sep 5th, 2008, 08:47 PM
No one deserves anything. If deserves got anything to do with anything, Justine would have won a Wimbledon title and not retired after a dominant year. But alas.

GO JJ!!!!!!!!

shap_half
Sep 5th, 2008, 08:47 PM
No one deserves anything. If deserves got anything to do with anything, Justine would have won a Wimbledon title and not retired after a dominant year. But alas.

GO JJ!!!!!!!!

shap_half
Sep 5th, 2008, 08:48 PM

GO JJ!!!!!!!!

Danči Dementia
Sep 5th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Go Serena or Dinara....I don´t care as long as she destroys that mindless riduculous ugly pusher...

tennislover
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Dinara deserves it as well

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:05 PM
jj is gonna take the title beating dinara in final

Demska
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Dinara needs to save the WTA

Olórin
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Dinara needs to save the WTA

:worship:

Rumkin
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:09 PM
the player who wins is the most deserving :rolleyes:

eugreene2
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Serena doesn't deserve anything ... She needs to beat Safina first. No one deserves anything unless they win it. Heck, I think Venus was playing the best but she didn't win so o well.

tonythetiger
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:14 PM
If Safina had been on the other side of the draw, I would be rooting for her to make the final. I would much rather see her and Serena in the final instead of Serena and Jankovic. I wouldn't mind if Safina beat Serena in the final, I do not want Jankovic to win the title.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:15 PM
The way serena has started playing this semifinal she doesnt deserve it.

nhissan
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Venus is the only one who deserve the title

karimcartoon
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:25 PM
After 1st semifinal I just wish Serena to win this USO 08.
I'm not so sad that Elena lose, I know it was hard to play because of the windy, because Elena is tired. You know 6 match in Olympics 6 match here and in very difficult conditions and just without rest. It's really hard. But the most annoying thing for me is JANKOVIC'S GAME.
I think you saw match vs Elena. Dementieva was better just at all (except errors). You know, I hate her game. She just nothing do to attack. She always wait errors from her opponent, I don't know how she was and IS number 2. Yep, I know, she plays every single tournament, but you know her game is so slow, so boring, Serena, win this title!

dude, jankovic is a counterpuncher. Thats' her game. Hingis was a counterpuncher and a better one at that but you know, whatever. The thing i don't like about jankovic is that she doesn't have that much variety than say a Hingis or even a Radwinska. She takes the ball really early and just moves exceptional.

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Another jinx thread?

asiandude
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Watching the second semi-finals, serena is like playing with a bloke dressed in pink. Dinara plays and acts like a man.

Martian Jeza
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:40 PM
kak, you seem to be a very bitter fan ...

Lunaris
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Dementieva was better just at all (except errors).
Quote of the day. :lol:

AndreConrad
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Doesn't the winner deserve it, whoever it might be? Am I smoking something?

darkchild
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Serena all the way!

dorkgirl
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Watching the second semi-finals, serena is like playing with a bloke dressed in pink. Dinara plays and acts like a man.

A Serena fan saying that. Oh the irony!

tennislover
Sep 5th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Dinara deserves it as well

Correction: (so far: 1st set) Dinara doesn't deserves it at all :tape:

woosey
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:02 PM
this is sport. whoever beats her opponent and wins deserves the title.

Olórin
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:03 PM
A Serena fan saying that. Oh the irony!

Explain please Dork :)

asiandude
Sep 5th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Correction: (so far: 1st set) Dinara doesn't deserves it at all :tape:

I just hope you would not have any other correction after second set

DemWilliamsGulls
Sep 6th, 2008, 12:09 AM
No it aint about who DESERVES to win..its who get out there and WIN IT....I want Serena to show jankovic NO MERCY..but if she get out there making errors and not playing her game VS Jankovic playing well or using whatever technique and WIN IT...then she deserves it. With shot spot and linesmen and a ref, there should not be any exscuse (other than a injury) of why somebody DESERVE to win.....so..with that being said..NO MERCY SERENA! kick this girls ass and come back with #9!!!!!:worship: