PDA

View Full Version : Serena won, can't you just MOVE ON

Mashafaaaaan
Sep 5th, 2008, 06:29 PM
For all those haters who think Venus let her sister win the match, why did Venus try to win the set, I mean, why didn't she tank the match since the beginning because let 10 sets points gone, wake up suspicion and Venus obviously don't want that. She tried to win but she COULDN T.
END OF STORY

madamtennis
Sep 5th, 2008, 06:34 PM
agree agree agree Rena the champ:bounce:get the trophy girl:rocker2:

Brooklyn90
Sep 5th, 2008, 06:47 PM
:yeah:

pov
Sep 5th, 2008, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=Mashafaaaaan;14000582]For all those haters who think Venus let her sister win the match, why did Venus try to win the set, I mean, why didn't she tank the match since the beginning because let 10 sets points gone, wake up suspicion and Venus obviously don't want that. She tried to win but she COULDN T.
END OF STORY[/QUOTE
No, sorry, there are many more chapters. Your analysis is simplistic and misses the point. And, whether you think they're right or wrong, why would you see someone as a "hater" for thinking that?

BTW I don't thinks Venus Williams *consciously* let her sister win.

Destiny
Sep 5th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Stop this thread then it's basically the same :rolleyes:

pov
Sep 5th, 2008, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE=Mashafaaaaan;14000582]For all those haters who think Venus let her sister win the match, why did Venus try to win the set, I mean, why didn't she tank the match since the beginning because let 10 sets points gone, wake up suspicion and Venus obviously don't want that. She tried to win but she COULDN T.
END OF STORY[/QUOTE
No, sorry, there are many more chapters. Your analysis is simplistic and misses the point. And, whether you think they're right or wrong, why would you see someone as a "hater" for thinking that?

BTW I don't thinks Venus Williams consciously let her sister win.

V's a star
Sep 5th, 2008, 06:52 PM
n why r u starting this thread :shrug: ........................ freaky

sweetpeas
Sep 5th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Just stop it!!!!!Serena play GREAT!I hope it contuine!!!!!!!!

AcesHigh
Sep 5th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Who are the (sane) posters who said Venus let Serena win?

:weirdo: ridiculous post

Mashafaaaaan
Sep 5th, 2008, 07:00 PM

BTW I don't thinks Venus Williams *consciously* let her sister win.

Don't know but what not recognize Serena was better during importants points. For me, it's a hater.:shrug: