PDA

View Full Version : Your worst match ever?

Dodoboy.
Sep 1st, 2008, 11:02 AM
What is your worst experience on the court in a match?

Did you lose it or win it? I am guessing you lost it :p

Renalicious
Sep 1st, 2008, 03:11 PM
Hmmm. Let's see. Okay I think I have one.

I played a match earlier this year and I was actually expected to win...I had a higher seeding than this guy and honestly he wasn't to good early on.

So I was cruising nicely and playing well so I took the first set 6-0. Then I had a complete choke, mental breakdown. Was up 4-1 and ended up losing 6-4, making a ton of unforced errors. On serve 2-2 in the third, I twisted my ankle real bad and couldn't get up for like 3 whole minutes. :sad: I was so bummed 'cause I could've finished the match real fast but I ended up winning that one 6-0, 4-6, 6-3. I just tried playing way more aggressive and the other guy made a lot of bad errors too. Still, at the time it was such a bad experience.

Dodoboy.
Sep 1st, 2008, 09:09 PM
My worst experience was a match i won 5-7 6-1 6-3

I was serving for the first set at 5-3 40-15 and 3 dfs in a row!!

Just got so tight.

One month later another bad experience. This time 5-1 up to lose the first set 7-5 :sobbing:

But win the match 5-7 7-5 6-1

Now i look back at it i am glad i had an experience like that but it totally changed my game. I am way less aggressive now because those errors haunt me :sobbing:

The last match i played was so fun though. I lost the first set 2-6 but won 10 games in a row :) to win 2-6 6-0 6-1 :):):):) I have been on a tennis high since then!