PDA

View Full Version : Parents

Lau
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:27 PM
:confused: Hey everyone!
I was just wondering what Kim's relationship with Lleyton's parents is like. Can anyone help me?

Majo
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:48 PM
i think both of the families get along very well! they have to, because they spend a lot of time together... (but i don't think it's a big problem to get along well with our kimmie ;) )

when lleyton won wimbledon, kim and lley's mom jumped into eachother's arms... i thought it was very cute... (anyone got a picture of that moment???)

angele87
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:58 PM
Here's a picture of them hugging at the USO 2001... don't think I've seen the one from Wimbledon :confused:

Majo
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:53 PM
oops, well, then i must have made a mistake... sorry... :o

anyway, thx for the pic, i really like this one, you know...

Hawk
Aug 20th, 2002, 07:10 AM
Yeah Kim and Lleyton's mom did hug at Wimbledon but it wasn't after he won..it was after that 5 set match with Schalken. They were both very relieved.

irma
Aug 20th, 2002, 10:29 AM
Lleytons parents are at Kimmy's matches a lot(well during grand slams) so I think so they must like her:)

angele87
Aug 20th, 2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Hawk
Yeah Kim and Lleyton's mom did hug at Wimbledon but it wasn't after he won..it was after that 5 set match with Schalken. They were both very relieved.

Right, that's what it was! I remember seeing that but for some reason I didn't save the picture :o

Kimmy1023
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:37 AM
Here's a picture of them hugging at the USO 2001... don't think I've seen the one from Wimbledon :confused:

Thanks for the pic.It's so nice.
Glynn and Cherilyn treat Kim as their own daughther--another Jaslyn.
I still rememeber that was the 2001 Indien Wells women's final:Kim vs Serena,it was the first big final for Kim,and the EUROSPORT showed a couple in the box who supported Kim,I thought that were Kim's parents,they look pretty good and pretty proud of Kim,just confused me.
And a couple of monthes later,I finally knew the couple are Lleyton's parents.It stayed in my mind pretty much.
I'd say:I like Glynn and Cherilyn,they love their son so much,so,they also love who their son love at most--Kim.
Just sweet enough!

Gabra
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:54 AM
I heard that Lleyton parents stand in Clijsters house when they are in Belgium and vice versa so I think that they must like Kim. Besides who isn't? Kimmie is such great girl that they must love her ;)

Aussie_Kim
Jun 27th, 2003, 02:43 PM
Nice picture :)
I think that Kim would get on with Lleytons parents pretty well. I think that they'd be similar 2 hers being very sporty & they seem 2 have similar interests. Mostly ;)

Cilla
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Glynn & Chezza were watching Kim again today ;) Saw them as they came out of No. 1 court, they were with Lei & Roger Rasheed. I followed them for a while but I soon got bored :p

~|Naomi|~
Jun 28th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Glynn & Chezza were watching Kim again today ;) Saw them as they came out of No. 1 court, they were with Lei & Roger Rasheed. I followed them for a while but I soon got bored :p

Nice to see Lei is there cause I didn't see him in the box with Els, so I thought he must not have been there so nice to know he is, and also nice to see he was with Cherilyn and Glynn.

Cilla
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Nice to see Lei is there cause I didn't see him in the box with Els, so I thought he must not have been there so nice to know he is, and also nice to see he was with Cherilyn and Glynn.

Yeah, it's nice that they all have good relations with one another. They all came out together (also with another blond girl that I've never seen before) Lei seperated from Glynn & Cherilyn & went in another direction they said bye to eachother & it was all very friendly :)

Lisbeth
Jun 29th, 2003, 07:09 AM
She's spent about the last 3 Christmases with them so she must think they're OK! I'm sure they love her.

~|Naomi|~
Jun 29th, 2003, 11:50 AM
She's spent about the last 3 Christmases with them so she must think they're OK! I'm sure they love her.

Yep I think they definately love her, but then who couldn't ;) And I think Kim likes them, just I think she wishes she and lleyton had a bit more privacy when they are in Adelaide.