PDA

View Full Version : Wishes for Nicole!

Sexysova
Aug 29th, 2008, 10:18 PM
according to my friend who met Nicole many times at the USO.. I have some words:

guys, I know what's happening now.. my friend told me that she met Nicole after her loss to Bremond and Nicole was very very sad so she still cares about tennis.. Nicole's health isn't good at the moment, very bad.. doubt she could just say it.. Nicole isn't alibist.. when she was entering the court she didn't feel well but she could stand it and try to play.. she was very nervous because she knew her health isn't good but it was better when she was comfortably break up in the first set but then she lost her serve and she was nervous again and her health went even worse.. she thought she should retire but because it's her the most favourite tournament she wanted to try to finish the match but I think she thought she can't win it.... Nicole is sick for sure because she has taht big sore cold as in Zurich 2007 where she was bothering with cough.. people who saw matches vs Bondarenko and Henin know that.. so she has to get healthy again.. I know she should play Moscow I hope she gets well soon and will be ready.. her health is the priority number one at the moment.. my friend told me that Nicole should consider her schedule today.. we have to wish Nicole to get well soon.. I really wish her to get well soon as soon as possible.. I would like to announce that you can send me your wishes and opinions to contact@vaidisova-nicole.com and I will send them all to her agent.. :)

#kArLoS#
Aug 30th, 2008, 02:43 PM
according to my friend who met Nicole many times at the USO.. I have some words:

guys, I know what's happening now.. my friend told me that she met Nicole after her loss to Bremond and Nicole was very very sad so she still cares about tennis.. Nicole's health isn't good at the moment, very bad.. doubt she could just say it.. Nicole isn't alibist.. when she was entering the court she didn't feel well but she could stand it and try to play.. she was very nervous because she knew her health isn't good but it was better when she was comfortably break up in the first set but then she lost her serve and she was nervous again and her health went even worse.. she thought she should retire but because it's her the most favourite tournament she wanted to try to finish the match but I think she thought she can't win it.... Nicole is sick for sure because she has taht big sore cold as in Zurich 2007 where she was bothering with cough.. people who saw matches vs Bondarenko and Henin know that.. so she has to get healthy again.. I know she should play Moscow I hope she gets well soon and will be ready.. her health is the priority number one at the moment.. my friend told me that Nicole should consider her schedule today.. we have to wish Nicole to get well soon.. I really wish her to get well soon as soon as possible.. I would like to announce that you can send me your wishes and opinions to contact@vaidisova-nicole.com and I will send them all to her agent.. :)

oh,thanks Corpuscle:worship:
Poor Nicole:sad::sad::sad:
i hope she is healthy soon.Please

Yellow Moon
Sep 25th, 2008, 11:25 PM
I can only guess this http://www.sport.cz/clanek/137286-tenistka-vaidisova-odmaturovala-za-sedm.html means Nicole completed her studies in Prague with success.

Best wishes and congratulations :worship: on exams passed with flying colors are in place . This should lift her spirits :angel:!

Sexysova
Sep 26th, 2008, 04:44 AM
I can only guess this http://www.sport.cz/clanek/137286-tenistka-vaidisova-odmaturovala-za-sedm.html means Nicole completed her studies in Prague with success.

Best wishes and congratulations :worship: on exams passed with flying colors are in place . This should lift her spirits :angel:!

yes :D