PDA

View Full Version : Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum BEIJING, Tati is in disturbia!

Harju.
Aug 4th, 2008, 06:28 AM
ALLEZ!

As much as I hate her to rush back but I'm very excited and looking forward to depressing you guys again.

Dav.
Aug 4th, 2008, 01:47 PM
:spit: @ the thread title.

I'm excited to see her playing again, in singles and doubles, too! It's been so long since she last played regularly.

Hopefully Tati can put in a good effort and start a great comeback here! :yeah:

FrenchY52
Aug 4th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I'm very impatient too :) I can't wait for the opening ceremony !
And I hope she wont get injured again during the pre-tournament practice *fingers-crossed*

Tati for Gold !

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1280/normalphotoshootolympicea5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

nouf
Aug 4th, 2008, 10:52 PM
ya des gamins qui s'excitent ! lol leur faut une copine

interview of tati on beijing! :-)
« J’ai vraiment eu beaucoup de doutes à cause de mon dos. Pour moi, c’est déjà un superbe honneur de m’envoler aujourd’hui avec toute l’équipe. Une fois arrivée là-bas, je suis sûre qu’on trouvera les ressources nécessaires pour aller le plus loin possible, et pourquoi pas ramener une médaille. Cela a toujours été un rêve, surtout pour mon père qui est entraîneur de hockey sur glace. C’est vraiment une énorme chance d’y aller. »

http://www.rmc.fr/edito/sport/57742/golovin-une-enorme-chance/

u can download the mp3 of this interview
http://www.rmc.fr/media/audio/9Bgb6DccR9X5k3Pd7RSTTnYUUcsisair.mp3

Slutati
Aug 5th, 2008, 12:23 AM
LOL the thread title :confused::spit:

Good luck, Tati :D I hope she gets someone really lame in the first round and wins, then a seed in the second round. :bounce: Someone like Sexlana would be great :D

Craigy
Aug 5th, 2008, 02:40 AM
Tati playing a tennis match! :inlove: I can't wait.

Harju.
Aug 5th, 2008, 05:18 AM
I hope Tati totally smackdowns all the bitches and shouts "SUCK ON IT, FELIX" during the ceremony. :lol:

nouf
Aug 5th, 2008, 08:31 AM
LIttle interview of tati @ french aiport! so cute
http://ak.static.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/160x120/10662445.jpg
http://wtatour.fr/showthread.php?p=8627#post8627

Slutiana
Aug 5th, 2008, 07:15 PM
:Someone is a bit excited. :lol:

Allez Sluti. :hearts:

hablo
Aug 6th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Allez Tati. ;)

ZAK
Aug 6th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Random Thought: Maybe Tati picked up smoking to prepare for the Beijing smog?

Win that gold!

Harju.
Aug 6th, 2008, 09:33 AM

Win that gold!
LMAO. :haha:

She'd smoke all her opponents off the court :hearts:

FrenchY52
Aug 6th, 2008, 10:54 AM

Win that gold!

What a smart girl :rolls:

.:sk:.
Aug 6th, 2008, 03:32 PM
http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/BIO/Athlete/5/214815.shtml

Tati's profile on the official Beijing website :D

Slutati
Aug 6th, 2008, 04:18 PM

Win that gold!
:haha::haha:
Yeah, could be :lol::haha:

Aug 6th, 2008, 04:24 PM
the draws will be made tomorrow at 11 am local time :)

Good luck Tati :D

Slutati
Aug 6th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I have a feeling she'll draw Safina, one of the WS or Davenport :scared::scared:

yukon145
Aug 6th, 2008, 04:39 PM
I have a feeling she'll draw Safina, one of the WS or Davenport :scared::scared:

I really hope she draws Cara Black first round. :drool:

Mikey.
Aug 6th, 2008, 04:55 PM

Win that gold!

:spit::rolls:

Harju.
Aug 6th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I really hope she draws Cara Black first round. :drool:
and if she loses, :tape:.

Slutiana
Aug 6th, 2008, 06:22 PM
:rolls:

If she wants any chance of winning we better hope she draws Ivanowhore. :tape:

Slutati
Aug 6th, 2008, 06:25 PM
No, she needs to draw Venus...Tati owns her :lick::devil:

Dav.
Aug 6th, 2008, 06:57 PM

:haha: What an intelligent girl.

But about her draw, I think it's definitely best she draws a top player, because:

a) She's gonna lose first round, regardless of who she plays.
b) It would avoid an embarassing loss (unless she gets bageled).
c) We would get to see her on TV
d) All of the top players suck right now anyway so maybe she could give one a run for their money (as in win a couple of games).

hablo
Aug 6th, 2008, 07:09 PM
http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/BIO/Athlete/5/214815.shtml

Tati's profile on the official Beijing website :D

There is no way she weighs 132 lbs but I'm just nitpicking.

Good luck, Tati! :banana:

FrenchY52
Aug 6th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I hope she plays a Chinese girls so she'll probably play on the Center Court, we'll probably see her on TV and at least she'd have a chance to win, overall if that Chinese girl chokes under pressure.

Slutiana
Aug 6th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Read that profile of Tati. One of the sources is GA. :D

One is also wtaworld. Just glad that they didn't add nicknames because then Slutiana would probably be on it. :rolls:

They obviously didn't do their research because the injury list is only a couple of lines long. :tape:

FrenchY52
Aug 6th, 2008, 08:59 PM
There is no way she weighs 132 lbs but I'm just nitpicking.

Good luck, Tati! :banana:

I'm lazy to find a converter, how much is 132 lbs in kgs ?

Slutati
Aug 6th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Read that profile of Tati. One of the sources is GA. :D

One is also wtaworld. Just glad that they didn't add nicknames because then Slutiana would probably be on it. :rolls:

They obviously didn't do their research because the injury list is only a couple of lines long. :tape:
OMG can you imagine. Nicknames: Slutiana, Smokiana, Slutati, Overratedolovin, Golowhore :tape::haha:
WOW, GA is famous :hatoff::D

It's 60 kg, it sounds about right to me :shrug:

FrenchY52
Aug 6th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Ok thanks, and yeah 60kg seems right.

I read in an article ( http://www.latribune.fr/info/JO--Virginie-Razzano-decouvre--un-autre-monde--297-~-JO-TENNIS-FRANCE-RAZZANO-20080806TXT-$Db=News/News.nsf-$Channel=Sport ) that the 4 girls are in an appartment in front of the guys' (I guess Tati's gonna spend most of her time there so she wont have to walk a lot) and it says Razzano is in Parmentier's room, so I guess Tati is with Alizé :)

ZAK
Aug 6th, 2008, 09:42 PM
6 hours and 18 minutes till the draw. What to do with myself?

Dav.
Aug 7th, 2008, 12:52 AM
(I guess Tati's gonna spend most of her time there so she wont have to walk a lot)
:haha:

Only three hours until the draw. :)

Harju.
Aug 7th, 2008, 05:11 AM
1r. vs Lucie Safarova.
2r. vs Ana Ivanovic. :sobbing:

Harju.
Aug 7th, 2008, 05:13 AM
1r. Golovin/Parmentier vs Mirza/Rao.
2r. vs (1) Kuznetsova/Safina.

Slutati
Aug 7th, 2008, 05:17 AM
She could win a match :banana::hearts:

ZAK
Aug 7th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Dare I say both first round matches are kinda winnable? I better not

Dav.
Aug 7th, 2008, 05:27 AM
She's won comeback matches against better players before, so it's possible that she could beat Lucie. Then a battle of the (recently) injured stunners in the 2R. :lol:

But wow the top seed in the second round in both draws is :o. Although that first round doubles match should be very entertaining, althoughI have no idea who would win, considering all four girls are unpredictable.

Hopefully, Tati can make the second round in both events and give it her best effort. We really can't ask for anything more.

Allez! :)

Harju.
Aug 7th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Now that I've calmed down, I'm ready to watch her match against Ivanovic on my TV! But of course, with my luck, she's going to lose to Safarova who is sucking very badly now.

Slutati
Aug 7th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Well if Tati's serve is on, then she could beat Lucie who is one of the worst returners :D Didn't Tati already crush her once when she was just coming back from injury? So yeah, I quite like the draw. Even if she loses first round it's all good though, the important thing is she's enjoying herself and playing :banana::D

yukon145
Aug 7th, 2008, 06:15 AM
allez Tati!

Dav.
Aug 7th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Also, Lucie is on a three match losing streak and hasn't won a hard court match since Miami.

I just wonder what kind of form Tat is in.

Aug 7th, 2008, 07:00 AM
I think Tati has good chances to reach the 2nd round in singles & doubles. But I hate to see that she has to play the both top seed :o.

Lucie isn't in a good form this year. Their only meeting was 2006 in FC when Tati won 6-2 6-1 short time after a long break so all is possible in Beijing ;) Ana in 2nd round... hard but not impossible :p

Good luck Tati. Make some trouble :devil:

nouf
Aug 7th, 2008, 07:48 AM
lucie plays always good events in fedcup and hopmancup where she plays for her country
difficult because lucie plays very bad in this moment and we don't know form of tati!
this match is 50%

go tat!

Dinayer
Aug 7th, 2008, 10:17 AM
1] IVANOVIC Ana (1) SRB vs. [53] KORYTTSEVA Mariya UKR
[28] GOLOVIN Tatiana FRA vs. [73] SAFAROVA Lucie CZE
[29] MEDINA GARRIGUES Anabel ESP vs. [33] BAMMER Sybille AUT
[16] SCHNYDER Patty (13) SUI vs. [75] CRAYBAS Jill USA____________
[11] ZVONAREVA Vera (9) RUS vs. [52] YAN Zi CHN
[25] PEER Shahar ISR vs. [57] CIRSTEA Sorana ROU
[26] SCHIAVONE Francesca ITA vs. [77] AMANMURADOVA Akgul UZB
[9] RADWANSKA Agnieszka (8) POL vs. [70] CHAN Yung-Jan (IP) TPE

[5] WILLIAMS Serena (4) USA vs. [47] GOVORTSOVA Olga BLR
[42] ERRANI Sara ITA vs. [82] STOSUR Samantha AUS
[50] PENG Shuai CHN vs. [55] SUAREZ NAVARRO Carla ESP
[19] CORNET Alize (15) FRA vs. [21] VAIDISOVA Nicole CZE__________
[12] HANTUCHOVA Daniela (10) SVK vs. [32] SUGIYAMA Ai JPN
[23] WOZNIACKI Caroline DEN vs. [173] SFAR Selima (IP) TUN
[37] TANASUGARN Tamarine (IP) THA vs. [68] ARVIDSSON Sofia SWE
[6] DEMENTIEVA Elena (5) RUS vs. [40] BONDARENKO Kateryna UKR

Dinayer
Aug 7th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Good luck tati!
:)

difficult draw :scared:

FrenchY52
Aug 7th, 2008, 10:27 AM
This is actually one of the best 1st rounds she could have had, since Lucie can't put 2 balls inside the court. But I wonder if Tati will have the level to beat a top100 plays of if she will suck like in Cagnes (although she was still recovering from surgery at that time). ALso Pauline has a good serve and has been playing very well lately so I hope she can help Tati to find her form in doubles, and that they'll manage to win a match.

Come on Tati, I so wanna see you against Ana :sobbing:

FrenchY52
Aug 7th, 2008, 10:28 AM
I can't wait :)

Slutiana
Aug 7th, 2008, 11:05 AM
I agree with Frenchy.. The 1r is very winnable. VERY winnable. Can't wait. :sobbing:

I hope she's in good form and I think the Bolletieri training probably helped her... Hope she can do some damage here. :armed: Allez Tati.! :bounce: I Tatilievee!

Aug 7th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Hope she'll play on a show court so someone can capture the match ;)

Goloback Girl
Aug 7th, 2008, 12:36 PM
:wavey:

Go Tati! She should be flag bearer.

Dav.
Aug 7th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Ivanovic said this yesterday:

"Unfortunately my thumb is still painful and I cannot practice. I am still having laser treatment on it, but it?s very frustrating, not being able to prepare as I would like. I just hope it heals very soon."

This might be a big chance for Tati if she can find some form by that time! If Nick said she was moving well a long time ago, maybe she is in good form and waiting to comeback here was a great idea. She's been practicing regularly for three weeks to a month now.

I;m starting to become optimistic. :D

Slutati
Aug 7th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Well, IMO there is no way Tati is beating Ana. Maybe if Tati plays the the way she played in the indoor season and Ana sucks. Like seriously sucks. So that's not gonna happen...It would be nice if it did. I shouldn't get too excited, I just can't help it...:sobbing:

TATI FOR GOLD!!! :rocker2::worship:

Slutiana
Aug 7th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Well, IMO there is no way Tati is beating Ana. Maybe if Tati plays the the way she played in the indoor season and Ana sucks. Like seriously sucks. So that's not gonna happen...It would be nice if it did. I shouldn't get too excited, I just can't help it...:sobbing:

TATI FOR GOLD!!! :rocker2::worship:
OMG, not you too. Fine. Lets at least wait and see what form she is in before coming to conclusions either way, OK? :angel: :o

Craigy
Aug 7th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Ivanovic said this yesterday:

"Unfortunately my thumb is still painful and I cannot practice. I am still having laser treatment on it, but it?s very frustrating, not being able to prepare as I would like. I just hope it heals very soon."

This might be a big chance for Tati if she can find some form by that time! If Nick said she was moving well a long time ago, maybe she is in good form and waiting to comeback here was a great idea. She's been practicing regularly for three weeks to a month now.

I;m starting to become optimistic. :D

Ana has been practicing each day she's been in Beijing.

Dav.
Aug 7th, 2008, 04:54 PM
That's what I get for trusting frenchie, I guess.

When is that quote really from, if it's even real?

I've done a total 360 from being very pessimistic to actually thinking she could win a couple of rounds. I get too excited. :rolleyes:

Harju.
Aug 7th, 2008, 05:48 PM
LMAO. Haven't people learned from Tati? She MIGHT win a match. No way in hell she's going to beat ANA if she wins. That'd take tremendous miracle.

Dav.
Aug 7th, 2008, 06:04 PM
LMAO. Haven't people learned from Tati? She MIGHT win a match. No way in hell she's going to beat ANA if she wins. That'd take tremendous miracle.
Well, I had been mislead into thinking that Ana was a lot more seriously injured than she is. So I thought if Tati could beat Lucie, then there's a chance Ana might not be able to make it to the second round or something, if she really was injured like frenchie said.

Now that I've calmed down a little and gone back to how I felt before the draw was made, I'll just be happy if she can somehow beat Lucie, which will probably take three tough sets if it's gonna happen at all. Like I said, it all depends on Tatiana's form. It's definitely realistic to think she could beat Lucie (she's beaten players in better form than Lucie in her other comeback matches), but if Ana is practicing again, then yeah, there's no way she would beat her.

Craigy
Aug 7th, 2008, 07:05 PM
That's what I get for trusting frenchie, I guess.

When is that quote really from, if it's even real?

I've done a total 360 from being very pessimistic to actually thinking she could win a couple of rounds. I get too excited. :rolleyes:

It's probably before she even left for Beijing.
I agree with Felix. Tati will be lucky to even beat Lucie never mind Ana. :lol:

FrenchY52
Aug 7th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Nick Bollettieri on his website :)

This tournament will also mark the return of another NBTA alum, Tatiana Golovin. She hasn’t played since May because of injuries, and will face Lucie Safarova in the first round. Golovin just spent some time practicing here a couple of weeks ago and looked healthy and ready to play. If she wins this match she will most likely face Ana Ivanovic in the second round.

Harju.
Aug 8th, 2008, 07:33 AM
We would like to believe Nick B, frenchy :sobbing:. But Tati has almost never had any success coming back from injury. She needs to play more matches to get her groove and starts winning.

Nikkiri
Aug 8th, 2008, 07:47 AM

No she's only really practiced one day I think :sad:

I love both Tati and Ana but if Tati were to beat Ana i would rather want to know it wasn't because of Ana's thumb injury, getting excited knowing Ana is injured and Tati could win the match is a little :o to me, but well hopefully she wins her first round. One match at a time ;)

Dav.
Aug 8th, 2008, 02:50 PM
No she's only really practiced one day I think :sad:

I love both Tati and Ana but if Tati were to beat Ana i would rather want to know it wasn't because of Ana's thumb injury, getting excited knowing Ana is injured and Tati could win the match is a little :o to me, but well hopefully she wins her first round. One match at a time ;)
I like them both a lot as well. Gosh, I didn't know so many people were going to make a big deal about what I said. I think you misunderstood me because I wasn't hoping Ana was injured so Tati would have a chance. I was only saying that if she is, realistically, Ana may have to withdraw before then. I don't think that now after researching a bit, but I didn't mean to say that I'm excited Ana is injured so Tati can take advantage of her and beat her. I was only stating the facts and the quote frenchie provided.

Dav.
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:07 PM
I can't edit, but what I meant from that last sentence:

but if Ana is practicing again, then yeah, there's no way she would beat her.

I was just saying that if Ana's healthy, then Tatiana will have no chance, not something like, "Oh damn, Ana is okay, I was hoping she was injured so Tati could win a couple of rounds."

Sorry if anyone misunderstood because I didn't mean that at all.

Aug 8th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Tati was on TV. With pigtails and a big smile on her face :inlove:

Dav.
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I wish the US could watch it live. :sad:

It sounded like she was having a lot of fun. :)

Slutati
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:27 PM
She was amaze :hearts: I was like is that Tati or am I just crazy. She looked happy :)

Slutati
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:36 PM
"Oh damn, Ana is okay, I was hoping she was injured so Tati could win a couple of rounds."

LOL, this is exactly what I'm hoping for :tape::lol: I mean I don't want Ana to be injured, but I hope Tati can take advantage if she really is. :shrug: Sorry, Ana :hug:

Dav.
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:41 PM
How sweet, Marko. :lol:

They said Tati looked hot because her cheeks were really red. I can't wait to see pics.

Slutati
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Well, I'm a sweet person :angel::lol:

Saw Safarova, she looked really excited...Tati was the best obviously :worship::hearts::inlove:

Dav.
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Lucie's really cute. She's basically the perfect girl for me, besides Tati. :lol:

Too bad they have to play first round.

nouf
Aug 8th, 2008, 03:57 PM
video tati @ ceremony JO 2008
http://wtatour.fr/showthread.php?p=8633#post8633

so cute

enjoy

Slutati
Aug 8th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Tati :hearts: They should've showed her a bit longer :fiery::p

I think Lucie is kinda scary looking tbh :shrug:

Aug 8th, 2008, 04:02 PM
video tati @ ceremony JO 2008
http://wtatour.fr/showthread.php?p=8633#post8633

so cute

enjoy

Wow, you're fast.Thanks. Do you have a download link,please?

Slutati
Aug 8th, 2008, 04:04 PM
At first i thought it was that other blonde girl with pigtailes they showed the whole time and then I saw Tati next to Clement :lol::haha:

Dav.
Aug 8th, 2008, 04:23 PM
I thought that was her, too. :lol:

They talked about her a lot but only showed her once. I guess we'll have to wait for pics to see much more.

Thanks, nouf!

Aug 8th, 2008, 04:28 PM
There are some pics on G e t t y where she is to see :D

nouf
Aug 8th, 2008, 05:13 PM
i recorded the whole ceremony french channel, eurosport HD and chinese channel :-)

Nikkiri
Aug 8th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I like them both a lot as well. Gosh, I didn't know so many people were going to make a big deal about what I said. I think you misunderstood me because I wasn't hoping Ana was injured so Tati would have a chance. I was only saying that if she is, realistically, Ana may have to withdraw before then. I don't think that now after researching a bit, but I didn't mean to say that I'm excited Ana is injured so Tati can take advantage of her and beat her. I was only stating the facts and the quote frenchie provided.

Noo I didn't mean to make a big deal about it. I guess I'm just upset that it's possible Ana wont even play. Sorry :hug:

Dav.
Aug 8th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Noo I didn't mean to make a big deal about it. I guess I'm just upset that it's possible Ana wont even play. Sorry :hug:
It's all good, I know how you feel. It sucks having an injured favorite. Like I said in GM, I really hope Ana can play. The Olympics would be a lot less interesting without Maria, Lindsay and particularly Ana, for me anyway.

FrenchY52
Aug 8th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Tati :inlove: :sobbing:
I hope it wasn't too exhausting for her :)

Goloback Girl
Aug 9th, 2008, 12:00 AM
I SAW TATI!

She was wearing a burret or however you spell it hey? :drool: nyum nyum nyuuuuuum Tati and her rosy red cheeks and playful pigtails :D

Honestly, to me, she looked like she was ready to win a gold medal :shrug: What did you guys think? lmao

Slutati
Aug 9th, 2008, 12:16 AM
She's so winning gold :rocker2:

Demska
Aug 9th, 2008, 12:42 AM
allez vulgar creature :bigclap:

Goloback Girl
Aug 9th, 2008, 01:14 AM
She's so winning gold :rocker2:

Are you Marko?

Slutati
Aug 9th, 2008, 01:24 AM
Are you Marko?
Yes, that's me :lol::wavey:
I love your avatar :haha::hearts:

Goloback Girl
Aug 9th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Yes, that's me :lol::wavey:
I love your avatar :haha::hearts:

:lol: Me too!

They all said you were a tennisforum god lmao! I guess I'd better not get on your bad side huh? :haha:

I'm going to watch the Olympics :wavey:

Slutati
Aug 9th, 2008, 01:48 AM
LOL, no I'm not a tennisforum god :lol:. They just thought we're the same person cuz we both seem to be a bit crazy about Tati. :lol::hearts:

Have fun, I'm going to bed :wavey:

Droolv
Aug 9th, 2008, 02:19 AM
I saw Tati, she was next to Razzano waving her little French flag :hearts:

She looked amaze :angel: Hopefully she can beat Safarova :armed:

Aug 9th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Tati won't play on Sunday! So she'll play singles & doubles on Monday :(

http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/INF/TE/C58/TE0000Y10.shtml

Goloback Girl
Aug 9th, 2008, 07:46 AM
:sad:

Look on the brightside - 1 more day for Tati to slut around the Olympic village ;)

Aug 9th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Tati withdrew from singles & doubles :bigcry:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Jo/breves2008/20080809_092322_tatiana-golovin-renonce_Dev.html

Goloback Girl
Aug 9th, 2008, 08:45 AM
OMG NO NO NO TATI NO!

:mad: :bigcry:

Aug 9th, 2008, 08:47 AM
According to the article Tati has pain again in her back :( :hug:

Very disappointing...

nouf
Aug 9th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Tatiana Golovin a annoncé samedi son forfait pour les tournois olympique de simple et de double. La joueuse française s'est de nouveau ressentie de ses douleurs au dos. En dépit d'un bon traitement et de séances d'entraînement en douceur, elle a eu de nouveau mal, à son réveil. N'étant pas à 100% de son potentiel et n'ayant pas joué depuis le mois de mai, elle a donc décidé de renoncer.

Son forfait met du coup Pauline Parmentier hors course dans le tournoi de double où les deux Françaises étaient associées.

Ballbasher
Aug 9th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Tati :bigcry: :bigcry:

Nikkiri
Aug 9th, 2008, 08:50 AM
:bigcry: Tati :hug:

Aug 9th, 2008, 08:55 AM
It's so heartbreaking :sad:

Harju.
Aug 9th, 2008, 08:59 AM
LMAO @ Tati.

She was obviously never ready for the Olympic but she just wanted to be part of it since she was ditched last time.

Oh wellz, please rest for the rest of the season and come back with a bang. No need to hurry now. Meanwhile, tennis without Tati and Maria is :sobbing:.

Aug 9th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Oh wellz, please rest for the rest of the season and come back with a bang. No need to hurry now. Meanwhile, tennis without Tati and Maria is :sobbing:.

Yeah, now it wouldn't make any sense to play the USO or the autumn indoor season...

ZAK
Aug 9th, 2008, 09:08 AM
I just hope that she's atleast improving as far the back goes, and I agree that there doesn't seem much of a point in playing the rest of the year but I still hope she does.

Harju.
Aug 9th, 2008, 09:29 AM
So back to the important issue, since Tati has withdrawn from Beijing, what exactly is her secret evil plan behind the smoking?

Goloback Girl
Aug 9th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Tati why!?!

She's (obviously) having way too much sex. Those chinese bunk beds in the village wouldn't be doing her back any favours, especially the way Tati would play, kinky bitch. Damn Sarkozy and his bedroom eyes!

Droolv
Aug 9th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I can't believe it :sobbing:

Please get well Tati :hug:

:bigcry:

Nikkiri
Aug 9th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Tati why!?!

She's (obviously) having way too much sex. Those chinese bunk beds in the village wouldn't be doing her back any favours, especially the way Tati would play, kinky bitch. Damn Sarkozy and his bedroom eyes!

:sobbing:

nouf
Aug 9th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Tati why!?!

:eek:

FrenchY52
Aug 9th, 2008, 10:23 AM
I'm devastated. I'm sure it's ebcause of the opening ceremony, but the games without the ceremony isn't the same.

She has to do something to her back, stop waiting and resting Tati :sobbing:

Slutiana
Aug 9th, 2008, 10:27 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ::sobbing: :bigcry: :sobbing: :sobbing:

FrenchY52
Aug 9th, 2008, 10:34 AM
OMG NO NO NO TATI NO!

:mad: :bigcry:

I love your avatar, keep it for a while :hearts:

Goloback Girl
Aug 9th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I should keep it til 2012 :angel:

Demska
Aug 9th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Tuts :sad: :bigcry:

I just want her to be playing again, she is such a threat to the top :sad:

Craigy
Aug 9th, 2008, 02:45 PM
I can't believe this. :sobbing: I can't even imagine how upset she's going to be.

Dav.
Aug 9th, 2008, 03:07 PM
I can't believe this. :sobbing: I can't even imagine how upset she's going to be.
I know. :sad:

Remember how she cried after losing at RG and Wimbledon in '05 and how after one of the them she said, "As of now, I hate tennis?"

Now how can she feel? I feel for her. :sad:

Dinayer
Aug 9th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :sobbing:

why?????
:sad:

Aug 9th, 2008, 03:23 PM
WHY ARE ALL THE TENNIS GODS SO UNFAIR TO TATI :sobbing:

wurzelman
Aug 9th, 2008, 04:26 PM
:bigcry::bigcry::crying2::sad: Poor Tati

rseto
Aug 9th, 2008, 04:53 PM
i just hope she thinks of the long term.

it will be very sad if tati can't go to a party in the future and not wake up with back pain the next day.

Slutati
Aug 9th, 2008, 05:11 PM
lol what the fuck

Zombielicious
Aug 9th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Wow. What the fuck, I knew that shit was going to happen. :rolleyes:

yukon145
Aug 9th, 2008, 05:45 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! i hope Tati is at least able to enjoy her self a bit in China with all the other athletes.

Tati really needs to shut down for the rest of the year and get ready for 2009 because this is getting out of control. i'm worried that her back may never fully heal...

FrenchY52
Aug 9th, 2008, 06:10 PM
So am I. Is there any surgery or specific care you can do for this kind of back pain ?

yukon145
Aug 9th, 2008, 06:24 PM
So am I. Is there any surgery or specific care you can do for this kind of back pain ?

i hope so, there has to be some specialist that she can try to get help from.

i know tracy austin had to retire at about age 20 because of a serious back injury. let's pray that Tati can get find a solution to her pain.

Slutati
Aug 9th, 2008, 06:26 PM
it's probably cuz of the stupid ceremony, she had to stand for like 5 hours :sobbing:
I'm seriously worried for Tati :bigcry::unsure:

Dav.
Aug 9th, 2008, 06:26 PM
We don't know if it's chronic, though. If so, I only know of one surgery that *can* heal it. Many times, though, it's permanent.

I can't believe I'm watching another of my faves', who's beautiful and extremely talented, career go down in flames because of a back injury (and other constant injuries). AnnaK retired at 21. Tati will be 21 in January and her injuries show no sign of stopping. Maybe we should just accept reality and open our eyes to what all signs are pointing to.

Slutati
Aug 9th, 2008, 06:31 PM
No, i won't accept anything :bigcry:
Shut up, Dav :sobbing::ras::lol:

FrenchY52
Aug 9th, 2008, 06:49 PM
The French Federation needs to do something new for her. Everything they did didn't work. Or Tati has to split with them and get her own staff made of EXPERTS, and call someone like Mark Wellington again to prepare her body to come back.
If only I could give her my back :sobbing: Moreover she'd have an ass then :tears:

Harju.
Aug 9th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Overreacting much, people?

I seriously doubt by standing for 5 hours, Tati's injury suddenly became a career threatening injury. I still stood by what I said, Tati really wanted to take part in the game, despite of the injury. We all know Olympic means a lot to her. It may sound selfish, but after the way she was looked over in 04, I doubt she cared that much.

FrenchY52
Aug 9th, 2008, 07:01 PM

I seriously doubt by standing for 5 hours, Tati's injury suddenly became a career threatening injury. I still stood by what I said, Tati really wanted to take part in the game, despite of the injury. We all know Olympic means a lot to her. It may sound selfish, but after the way she was looked over in 04, I doubt she cared that much.

Yeah, it she went there for this reason she did well, I would have done the same. But I don't want to put Tati's responsability on anyone else but I'm pretty sure that Goven had something to do with Tati going to Beijing. I just don't see how Aravane could have been in this team with so many problems.

Now I'm sure Bartoli's gonna comment about Tati not playing, saying she is dumb and selfish. And I really hope Tati's gonna apologize because some "chauvin" French people didn't like it.

Dav.
Aug 9th, 2008, 07:12 PM

Felix, don't be delusional. This just isn't about her back injury. Her whole body falls apart in the middle of every season and then again at the end of it. This year, it's decided to start early. If you don't remember how AnnaK went out, she had a very similar problem with injuries, almost identical at times. They became worse and worse until 2003 when she finally got tired of dealing with it. Now tell me you don't see that coming with Tati, particularly if this back is chronic and with her ankles. I hate to say it, but how can you deny it?

I agree with you, but there's a lot more to it then just reaggravating her back in the Opening Ceremony.

Slutati
Aug 10th, 2008, 02:53 AM
To be honest, I think Tati and the whole team knew all along she wasn't going to play. :shrug: I'm just sad, cuz I'm stupid and I seriously thought that her injury is over. Whatever though, she looked like she had fun in the opening ceremony and that's all that matters. You will be missed, my little Sluti :kiss:

Harju.
Aug 10th, 2008, 03:01 AM
To be honest, I think Tati and the whole team knew all along she wasn't going to play. :shrug: I'm just sad, cuz I'm stupid and I seriously thought that her injury is over. Whatever though, she looked like she had fun in the opening ceremony and that's all that matters. You will be missed, my little Sluti :kiss:
Thank you, Marko. That's exactly how I felt.

nouf
Aug 10th, 2008, 04:41 AM
equipe today GOlovin privée de ses rêves
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9263/golovinjozg6.th.jpg (http://wtatour.fr/showthread.php?p=8635#post8635)

rseto
Aug 10th, 2008, 05:28 AM
with the current french tennis coaching, i don't see how they could have left tati as long as she could walk. if she could have played, it would have been a bonus. and it's not like a real threat to win the olympics was left out either. but i do think tati was going with the intention to play.

and i think this is definitely career threatening. a year ago, at least she could play 2-3 months before getting injured. now, she can't even manage to get on the court.

Aug 10th, 2008, 09:23 AM
equipe today GOlovin privée de ses rêves
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9263/golovinjozg6.th.jpg (http://wtatour.fr/showthread.php?p=8635#post8635)

Does the article say anything new?

FrenchY52
Aug 10th, 2008, 10:19 AM
No. the French staff is defending Tati : "Tatiana, she's a diamond." They're all disappointed and all. But a message from Tati is coming soon on GA.

FrenchY52
Aug 10th, 2008, 11:02 AM
The good news is that the pain il disappearing and that she's still with Samir :)

Aug 10th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Thanks Frenchy for the news ;)

Aug 10th, 2008, 01:06 PM
OMG, Ivanovic out of Olympics too. That would have been a great chance for Tati... :sad:

Dav.
Aug 10th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Thank you, Marko. That's exactly how I felt.
But that's not what I meant. I was talking about all of her other injuries and how they could impact her future in tennis. I'm sorry if I was rude (upset about the withdrawal) but I think you misunderstood me. I think Marko and yourselfthink that I was talking solely about her back injury and how it may end her career. Like I said, I agree with you about how she hurt it during the ceremony (I deleted a post where had I said the exact same thing as you), but there's a lot more to it than that (her other injuries).

and i think this is definitely career threatening. a year ago, at least she could play 2-3 months before getting injured. now, she can't even manage to get on the court.
Exactly and it only got worse for Anna (who I was comparing her to) as more injuries appeared. Hopefully Tati's go in the other direction, but it's not looking that way.

The good news is that the pain il disappearing and that she's still with Samir :)
Thanks for that. I guess we'll never know the whole sotry behind the whole Joakim thing. :lol:

Slutati
Aug 10th, 2008, 04:57 PM
No. the French staff is defending Tati : "Tatiana, she's a diamond." They're all disappointed and all. But a message from Tati is coming soon on GA.
She is :inlove::worship:

OMG thank god, I can't believe I'm actually happy she's with Nasri :lol:

Slutiana
Aug 10th, 2008, 09:01 PM
She is :inlove::worship:

OMG thank god, I can't believe I'm actually happy she's with Nasri :lol:
:rolls:

Agreed 100%.

And anyway, I don't think this injury is anywhere as bad as it has been made out to be. I mean she had surgery in april,for the cyst and then the appendix, she probably would have needed a couple of months recovery time.. I think this back injury is probably just a complication of surgery or something? People are saying "She needs more surgery" but for an inflammed back? No. Im definatly no specialist but it seems to be muscular not to do with the spine or anything so I think it should heal with rest. She has been playing quite a bit recently and I do think she really wants to be "100%" which I agree with as I think that french article was definatly quite positive and probably was implying that nothing has gotten worse but that there is still a small pain in her back and instead of aggrivating it she should just sit out and wait til it's better. I've had a bad back in the past and I stopped playing tennis for a bit and since then I haven't felt a thing... Hope she will be able to play the USO.

Slutati
Aug 11th, 2008, 03:10 AM
OMG Tutu's avatar is extremely offensive to me. I'm going to have a word with the mods about it, it's soooooo disrespectful. Bad tututard :ras:

Slutiana
Aug 11th, 2008, 09:43 AM
OMG Tutu's avatar is extremely offensive to me. I'm going to have a word with the mods about it, it's soooooo disrespectful. Bad tututard :ras:
Umm, Im feeling soooo offended by your sig... Why is dementieva driniking her own piss? Thats disgusting and so offensive!! :rolleyes:

Goloback Girl
Aug 13th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Tatiana Goloback sooooooooo would have beaten ol' lady Bammer today :o

Slutati
Aug 21st, 2008, 04:06 PM
Apparently she played air hockey in Beijing. :lol::bigcry:

"Mid-afternoon, French tennis star Tatiana Golovin, 2006 U.S. Open quarterfinalist, could be seen playing air hockey."

FrenchY52
Aug 21st, 2008, 04:55 PM
Tatiana Goloback sooooooooo would have beaten ol' lady Bammer today :o

So its not just gonna happen like that cause I aint no Goloback Girl :o I aint no Goloback girl :tears:

FrenchY52
Aug 21st, 2008, 04:56 PM
Apparently she played air hockey in Beijing. :lol::bigcry:

"Mid-afternoon, French tennis star Tatiana Golovin, 2006 U.S. Open quarterfinalist, could be seen playing air hockey."

Air hockey :confused:
WHat day was if and where is the quote from please ?

Slutiana
Aug 21st, 2008, 05:02 PM
You don't know what air hockey is? It's this:
http://www.billiardhockey.com/include/images/hry_air-hockey.jpg

:p

Slutati
Aug 21st, 2008, 05:03 PM
Air hockey :confused:
WHat day was if and where is the quote from please ?
yeah, that's air hockey, I'm not sure it's good for her back though :p

And I found the article on some random site :lol:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/olympics/2008-08/20/content_6953998.htm

FrenchY52
Aug 21st, 2008, 05:06 PM
You don't know what air hockey is? It's this:
http://www.billiardhockey.com/include/images/hry_air-hockey.jpg

:p

Oh ok we call it Palet here. I love it, she has nice tastes :)