PDA

View Full Version : Venus covers Tennis Ausrtalia!

*W*
Jul 20th, 2008, 09:20 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/sazibq.jpg

Droolv
Jul 20th, 2008, 09:22 AM
I might buy it, I donno yet :p

Harvs
Jul 20th, 2008, 09:23 AM
bought this today... cant wait to read:)

lol its so funny... they would have had ivanovic on the front cover after roland garros but they had her the edition before... so they put nadals french open win

and they would have put nadal on the front after wimby but they already had him after the french because ivanovic had already been used.

so venus was used haha

Direwolf
Jul 20th, 2008, 10:34 AM
...;13662049']bought this today... cant wait to read:)

lol its so funny... they would have had ivanovic on the front cover after roland garros but they had her the edition before... so they put nadals french open win

and they would have put nadal on the front after wimby but they already had him after the french because ivanovic had already been used.

so venus was used haha

so being on the cover gives the players an extra luck??

:lol::lol::lol:

goodies:bounce:

tennnisfannn
Jul 20th, 2008, 11:10 AM
...;13662049']bought this today... cant wait to read:)

so venus was used haha
Not necessarily, last year after wimby they had a joint venus/federer cover, me thinks Australia loves Venus

Dodoboy.
Jul 20th, 2008, 11:13 AM
so being on the cover gives the players an extra luck??

:lol::lol::lol:

goodies:bounce:

Good signs!!!

The Kaz
Jul 20th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Got this mag today (I buy it every month), flicked though it...shall read it tonight :p

Olórin
Jul 20th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Lovely :kiss:

Harvs
Jul 20th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Not necessarily, last year after wimby they had a joint venus/federer cover, me thinks Australia loves Venus

lol we do:)

but of course they would have had nadal on the front if they could...

scottsue
Jul 20th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Great cover I reckon. Aussies love Venus.

*W*
Jul 20th, 2008, 07:01 PM
they could have chosen better pic! :)