PDA

View Full Version : Serena And Common Rumored To Be Engaged

Lolo8
Jul 19th, 2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.mediatakeout.com/25223/rumor_common_asks_serena_to_get_married.html

Uranium
Jul 19th, 2008, 07:40 PM
they also said Venus and Hank were engaged, so who cares, we know this is false:o

winone23
Jul 19th, 2008, 07:41 PM
It's MTO I'll bet all my money that it's not true.

saint2
Jul 19th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Who cares?

BuTtErFrEnA
Jul 19th, 2008, 07:42 PM
serena monroe-turner-common?

Lolo8
Jul 19th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Who cares?

Apparently you do.

winone23
Jul 19th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I will add that if Serena and Common were to marry and have kids they would most likely produce beautiful kids.

Destiny
Jul 19th, 2008, 07:52 PM
:haha:

Yeah it's true i wish them happiness

Hell no it's not

hablo
Jul 19th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Cute couple. :awww:

njtennis17
Jul 19th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Serena was also pregnant last year according to them.

sweetpeas
Jul 19th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Ha Ha Ha!!!

frontier
Jul 19th, 2008, 10:20 PM
I dont think its true at least she has a man to keep her warm unlike some players that are seen in constant company of women,the so called hotties of the tour cannot keep a man.

Craigy
Jul 19th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Serena was also pregnant last year according to them.

I was just about to say. :lol:

Sally Struthers
Jul 19th, 2008, 10:22 PM
forgive my ignorance but who is Common?

mdterp01
Jul 19th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Who cares?

Obviously you care enough to take the time to bring your simple ass in here to comment on it. :wavey:

winone23
Jul 19th, 2008, 11:26 PM
forgive my ignorance but who is Common?

Common is the best (Social) Rapper alive!

goldenslam888
Jul 19th, 2008, 11:30 PM
maybe serena and common will get married in serena'a lds church.

Il Primo!
Jul 20th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Good on her then! Common is way more respectable than that Z lister K-Fed Jackie Long

Optima
Jul 20th, 2008, 12:54 AM
I dont think its true at least she has a man to keep her warm unlike some players that are seen in constant company of women,the so called hotties of the tour cannot keep a man.

:rolls: :help:

Stop being so ignorant.

debopero
Jul 20th, 2008, 01:36 AM
maybe serena and common will get married in serena'a lds church.

Serena is not LDS :tape: .

frontier
Jul 20th, 2008, 02:03 AM

Stop being so ignorant.pova has never been seen with a boyfriend but she has a constant female companion we have never heard of Petrova,Zvonareva,Safina,Bartoli,Sveta s boyfriends.Serena has always had boyfriends to give her some loving.:p

frontier
Jul 20th, 2008, 02:07 AM

Stop being so ignorant.I think you have bad breath:lol::p:eek::lol::help:

goldenslam888
Jul 20th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Serena is not LDS :tape: .

ok, jehovah witnesses. i guess their is a difference. i think i'll stop here.

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jul 20th, 2008, 02:43 AM
The question is ... Who in the blue hell is Common ?

Lulu.
Jul 20th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Don't believe it. :lol:

Would be cute if it were true though.

Andrew Laeddis
Jul 20th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Common is the best (Social) Rapper alive!

That honor belongs to Nas.

darrinbaker00
Jul 20th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Why is this thread not in the appropriate Player Forum?

Marcell
Jul 30th, 2008, 09:00 PM
It's 40-love for Common

Chicago rapper and tennis star Serena Williams rally with relationship and may make match permanent

July 30, 2008

BY BILL ZWECKER Sun-Times Columnist
Not only is the romance between Chicago rapper and actor Common and tennis queen Serena Williams back on -- I'm hearing an engagement could be in the works. While Williams was very cagey about Common when asked about their relationship at the recent Wimbledon championship (''He's a great guy, but right now, I'm just concentrating on my tennis''), a good Common source says the talented entertainer has been checking out some serious bling -- focusing on some major engagement rings.

Rocketta
Jul 30th, 2008, 09:09 PM
nothing more disappointing than seeing a great headline and then finding out it came from Media Takeout. :help:

schorsch
Jul 30th, 2008, 10:16 PM
common must have lost his common sense :devil:

serenus_2k8
Jul 30th, 2008, 10:26 PM
common must have lost his common senses :devil:

Omg I am embarassed on so many levels for you right now :haha:

frontier
Jul 30th, 2008, 10:29 PM
common must have lost his common senses :devil:there is something that she is doing to make him come back for more:p

misael
Jul 30th, 2008, 10:47 PM
pova has never been seen with a boyfriend but she has a constant female companion we have never heard of Petrova,Zvonareva,Safina,Bartoli,Sveta s boyfriends.Serena has always had boyfriends to give her some loving.:p So what if Maria and company don't have boyfriends, if they wanted one , there's plenty of suiters!!!

frontier
Jul 30th, 2008, 10:53 PM
So what if Maria and company don't have boyfriends, if they wanted one , there's plenty of suiters!!!
I did not imply that there are no suiters....all I am saying is that they dont seem to enjoy men:p....they prefer female co.which is their prerogative.....its just an observation mon ami:tape:

schorsch
Jul 30th, 2008, 10:55 PM
its simple what he wants from her. its just that ... you know every man likes to have a gal scream after him even on tv... its flattering isnt it? comoaaaaaaaaaaan she screams though after a big point. and there he goes.

poor guy though, but what can you do ?

serenus_2k8
Jul 30th, 2008, 10:59 PM
its simple what he wants from her. its just that ... you know every man likes to have a gal scream after him even on tv... its flattering isnt it? comoaaaaaaaaaaan she screams though after a big point. and there he goes.

I guess whatever you think he wants from her, she must like giving, so I wouldnt worry about Serena, she is a strong woman.

As for what you can do, shutting up is the best suggestion I can give :wavey:

Bartosh
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:01 PM
serena monroe-turner-common?

Where is Jameka? :o

schorsch
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:03 PM
ok, i will read it all in gm, after somebody is gonna put the newest blog about her which actually should belong in her forum, how her "friend" dealt with her broken heart and what advice we should give her now that her "friend's" fiancé has left her...

starin
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:05 PM

i suggest you stop trying to be funny, it's not really working out for you.

Kipling
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:11 PM
common must have lost his common sense :devil:

:worship:

:lol:

schorsch
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:15 PM
come again manatee :angel: ? common, is that all you can offer? :p

serenus_2k8
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:15 PM
:lol: @ All the bitter Maria fans who are gutted by the news. Pathetic just isnt the word!

frontier
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:17 PM

:lol:you should worry about pova who was said to be cold to quote that Levine guy!!!:p

Kipling
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:18 PM
:lol: @ All the bitter Maria fans who are gutted by the news. Pathetic just isnt the word!

bitter? No. If she's happy, good for her.

schorsch
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Maria knows how to protect her private life and still maintain popularity and have a great personnality... That's what it's all about. :p

doni1212
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:21 PM
bitter? No, it's heart-warming to see that even fat girls get some love.

So do ugly lesbians obviously, :haha:

SHE SHOOTS SHE SCORES!!!! :lol:

starin
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:21 PM

:lol:

:tape::help:

wow someone over the age of 10 actually found that funny.

seriously is it requirement for all Maria fans to not have a sense of humor?
or is it just a tween thing?
ohh lord is this the humor of the next generation?? but i guess it makes sense seeing as these are the same people who somehow think Dane Cook is funny.

serenus_2k8
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:22 PM
bitter? No, it's heart-warming to see that even fat girls get some love.

:haha: Shame on Maria for getting constant beatdowns from a 'fat girl' then, too bad Maria cant put on some pounds and then perhaps bag herself a rich, successful celebrity?

frontier
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Maria knows how to protect her private life and still maintain popularity and have a great personnality... That's what it's all about. :pprotect her private life with Camille,absolutely!!! otherwise she will break the hearts of these pubescent boys.....:p

schorsch
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:26 PM
ah, well... ya its a matter of common knowledge, that some WS fans dont have humour. but well... :p

supergrunt
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Why has this thrad turned into Serena vs. Maria :lol: ?

frontier
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:29 PM
ah, well... ya its a matter of common knowledge, that some WS fans dont have humour. but well... :pyou have poor sense of humour:devil:....go back to JJ s threads you!!!:devil:

serenus_2k8
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:31 PM
ah, well... ya its a matter of common knowledge, that some WS fans dont have humour. but well... :p

The crap that you posted was the most unfunny bullsh*t I've ever read. I could barely understand what you meant, but it would take one hell of a sense of humour to find that funny.

starin
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:32 PM

the difference is you don't see WS fans trying to be funny. I think you've taken the place of Mal as the least funniest poster who tries to be funny.

and what a coincidence both of you are Sharapova fans :eek:
shocking...like i said must be a tween thing.

schorsch
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:33 PM
dont ask me supergrunt... ask your fellow ws commoners :D

starin
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:38 PM
dont ask me supergrunt... ask your fellow ws commoners :D

lol now we're commoners?

Maybe that's why we don't get your humor. I guess bad puns must kill in the parlors of you "aristocrats".

schorsch
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:41 PM
what do you expect, i am not british, now am i, serenus should be better at that and yet serenus says he or she doesnt understand. i am puzzled. :rolleyes:

serenus_2k8
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:41 PM
lol now we're commoners?

Maybe that's why we don't get your humor. I guess bad puns must kill in the parlors of you "aristocrats".

:haha: :haha: :haha:

misael
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:43 PM
I did not imply that there are no suiters....all I am saying is that they dont seem to enjoy men:p....they prefer female co.which is their prerogative.....its just an observation mon ami:tape:You're implying that they are gay, and if any of them are, so what,not everyone wants a boyfriend, or girlfriend.

-Sonic-
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:44 PM
calm it

serenus_2k8
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:49 PM
You're implying that they are gay, and if any of them are, so what,not everyone wants a boyfriend, or girlfriend.

Wow congrats on the breakthrough discovery.

I dont see why all these Maria fans came into the thread tbh. Shoo!

Zweli
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Maria knows how to protect her private life and still maintain popularity and have a great personnality... That's what it's all about. :p

:spit::spit:

frontier
You're implying that they are gay, and if any of them are, so what,not everyone wants a boyfriend, or girlfriend.
Its an implication not a fact...I could be right or wrong...but its her fans that are childish:p

schorsch
if its only for ws fans, how is gm-worthy then :confused: ?

frontier
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:58 PM
if its only for ws fans, how is gm-worthy then :confused: ?get lost and take your ass where you came from!!!:wavey:

Uranium
Jul 30th, 2008, 11:59 PM
if its only for ws fans, how is gm-worthy then :confused: ?

all you do in GM, is come into WS threads and say
"player forum
player forum
player forum
player forum"
you need to get a life, quick:o

-Sonic-
Jul 31st, 2008, 12:02 AM
how many pages of off topic posts is that now??