Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21

Jajaloo
Sep 9th, 2010, 12:57 PM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

-NAJ-
Sep 14th, 2010, 11:17 PM
It's not new but still.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7267/dankajj.png
It's about young player from Montenegro Danka Kovinic, she lives in Belgrade. She said that JJ is tennis idol,talks that JJ and Snezana supported her during her matches also she was in JJ's box. and that they are friends and that means a lot for her.........

Danka -
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5113/teren1.jpg

Caralenko
Sep 15th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Girl needs to find some love in the sport again. I warmed to the Smiling Serb - and her plucky attitude when she fronted up to Venus at Wimbles '06 and took it to her. I want THAT Jelena back... and the one who smiles and applauds good shots - not the whining, troubled soul we see at the moment.

I'm a bit late but I totally agree with this. :lol: It's like she's been on her period since AO 09. Stupid seedings!

-NAJ-
Sep 22nd, 2010, 09:06 PM
http://jelena-jankovic-fans.blogspot.com/2010/09/anta-sports-bag-designed-by-jelena.html
ANTA Sports-bag designed by Jelena Jankovic
We present to you ANTA bag designed by Jelena Jankovic!

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5/105911.th.jpg (http://img543.imageshack.us/i/105911.jpg/)
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3848/10592812928229.th.jpg (http://img840.imageshack.us/i/10592812928229.jpg/)

Sleek and stylish handbag from a collection of Serbian tennis player Jelena Jankovic will inspire women,
which move in the middle of the bustling city, where they need to rely on high quality.
This original handbag is made from high quality, comfortable and durable material.
Handbag offers many practical space for your needs. You'll be happy enough with it and you'll never want any other.
This model is decorated with refined details, the stylish logo of ANTA and Jelena's signature. You'll fall in love with it immediately. Make it yours!

*Anja*
Sep 22nd, 2010, 09:38 PM
http://jelena-jankovic-fans.blogspot.com/2010/09/anta-sports-bag-designed-by-jelena.html
my friend has that bag for about a year or so :) just the white one :)

Caralenko
Sep 23rd, 2010, 10:58 AM
I need that bag. :worship:

~Kiera~
Oct 2nd, 2010, 09:19 AM
It's that time of year again. Bad google translations :yeah:

http://sports.qq.com/a/20101002/000401.htm

Yanco two fierce battle in Revenge of the Czech veteran network successfully advance the second round

Tencent YORK, Oct. 2, 2010 China Open to start the season, the race's first match day of the competition. In the just-concluded first round of a singles match, tournament No. 3 seed Jelena Jankovic in the opening under the unfavorable situation in backward withstand pressure, power Ke Jieke end to the two veteran 扎科帕洛娃 7-5, revenge opponents also successfully reached the first round off.

Although expensive for the former world NO.1, but the state has been ups and downs Jankovic. Although the Serbian star in this year's Roland Garros semi-final, Wimbledon and also reached the 16, but the U.S. Open last month, the third round early stop, the world ranking slipped to sixth place. Site events as the 2008 tournament champion, is for the WTA year-end points in the final Jankovic will definitely look forward to grab a repeat of two years ago brilliant. Jankovic first round encounter, but that enemy 扎科帕洛娃, 28-year-old Czech veteran though mediocre career, but it's twice in the famous clash with Serbia in all win, but had also been to China over a Miss Li. Therefore, it is bound to slow Jankovic will face a severe test.

Sure enough, after the start of the race, both sides in the net bottom line is fierce exchange that they complete each other after a break, turn up the score to 2-2. Sixth, 扎科帕洛娃 Jankovic's a mistake to seize the second after the break to lead 4-2. However, experienced No. 3 seed has not depressed, after resisting pressure to strengthen the offensive, Jankovic in the seventh and the ninth consecutive sights fired back twice after the break, 5-4 to enter their anti- Bureau of serve winner. Despite the tenacious 扎科帕洛娃 broken the No. 3 seed struggling to serve winning Agency, but too many mistakes in the Czech veteran let their efforts came to naught before, the Serbian star level at 5-5 even after the next two Council Eventually, hard come out on top 7-5.

Unfortunately, the 扎科帕洛娃 losing the first set after the start of the second set to strengthen the offensive in a series of Jankovic's serve to create a crisis, and development effort in the sixth to complete the first to break, once the lead to 4-2 . Fortunately, after many competitions did not panic the test Jankovic, Serbia star after the rapid change their attitude and determination to strengthen the offensive, even under the breath of three anti-serve after winning 5-4 lead into the game. Despite the tenacious 扎科帕洛娃 saved in the tenth match point after a tenacious struggle to break into chasing the score level 5-5, but the strength of the dominant Jankovic was not depressed, followed by the first 11 Bureau quickly fired back after the break does not give opponents a chance to even the next two Board then seal the victory with a 7-5, in straight sets out to opponents, successfully past the first round off.

No sex scandals yet, but Ana is single again and the player's party is coming up :p

Caralenko
Oct 2nd, 2010, 09:56 AM
Ke Jieke? :sobbing:

Bruno71
Oct 2nd, 2010, 10:09 AM
Let's hope the strength of the dominant Jankovic remains not depressed.

Mikey.
Oct 2nd, 2010, 11:29 AM
Let's hope the strength of the dominant Jankovic remains not depressed.

:happy:

~Kiera~
Oct 2nd, 2010, 12:16 PM
http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2010-10-02/18055230398.shtml

Jankovic lost the U.S. Secret foot injury caused by hard-line psychological help them win the tough battle

Ticker 2 October, 2010 China Open entered the race the first race day. Jankovic became the first women's singles race track of the big players, but after a bitter struggle is both 7-5 after clearance. Sina front of the studio from the end of the interview after the Serbs came to the press center.

"Can you evaluate the performance today, very windy outside." Journalists have seen the Yanco in the field of struggle, and that she always seems powerless stage. "Yes, this is a tough game, the first round of the competition is very tough. You can not expect your (first round) to the best level of play, I've done is try to keep myself in there, the the ball back to the venue. "Jankovic said. "Really windy today, but still a little rain, I was lucky enough to catch the end of the race before. I wish I could do better in the future."

In fact, matches the second set she had repeatedly into the net, but then former world number one was getting back strong. "Yes, sometimes frustrated in the game, I will make mistakes. But I want to do is to insist on there, forget what happened, to maintain their continued progress. I want to hit the ball as much as possible, I found a way to restore the state, especially in backward time. I have always maintained a strong psychological, although the middle I made some mistakes, but I believe they can overcome the difficulties - I really did. "

U.S. Yanco is the game out early, "After Wimbledon I twisted his ankle, it took me a lot of time to recover. You know, it is not so easy after injury, especially injury to the ankle. Need spend a lot of time to find a comfortable feeling in the field, and I can move as good as ever. as I always, you can play at your own pace and level. but injuries will always happen, you have to do is maintain a positive mentality, trying to practice yourself better. "

The biggest in the net after the end of the game is the final in Doha, Jelena Jankovic is already one foot into the door. "In fact, there are several games that the middle, while the network is very important to the game, of course, I want to do their best, we'll see." Jankovic said. "I want to play my tennis, I will not put pressure on myself, I want to enjoy the game. I hope all goes well, you can enter the Doha."

Mikey.
Oct 2nd, 2010, 12:28 PM
:sobbing: Those are so hard to read in some parts.

дalex
Oct 2nd, 2010, 12:35 PM
Gurl better stop "insisting" on hitting the ball and start changing things up when errors creep in. She should first find some of her consistency and long lost confidence.

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 2nd, 2010, 12:39 PM
Yanco :spit:

~Kiera~
Oct 2nd, 2010, 02:10 PM
http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2010-10-02/20285230496.shtml

Yanco guest: Little Li Ke Haining, please return is a good thing to eat snake meat recall

Ticker 2 October, 2010 China Open Zheng Xuansai the first day of the race start, the score at 7-5 with two tough after beating Czech player 扎科帕洛娃, as this tournament 4 played seeded Jankovic of Serbia advanced to the second round of the star. After the match, Jankovic Sina front of the studio guest, talk about a variety of interesting topics.

For their previous competition in Beijing by the fans from the organizing committee and courtesy, Yanco expressed gratitude and said he would strive to achieve good results here again. In addition, she is very happy memories of a friend recommended you eat snake meat Li ago the "horrors" so that our studio is filled with laughter.

Sina Tennis: We now live in the China Open, to bring you a live online chat activity. I am glad that the Serbian star Jelena Jankovic invited guest.

Sina Tennis: Hi Elena, nice to see you again.

Jankovic: Hello.

Sina Tennis :7-5 / 7-5, this is not an easy victory points scored, how do you see your performance today?

Yangkeweiqi: This is a very tough race, this is my first game in the network, so obviously I can not look forward to their best levels on the play at once, but performance is my opponent today very good, so I'm happy to win and hope that the state can be adjusted to better.

Sina Tennis: Do you have many fans in China, and over the years in the network is also very good results in 2008, won the championship, how do you see yourself the opportunity to fight for the championship this year, it?

Jankovic: I will strive to achieve good results, hoping to reproduce their good performance in Beijing, to win the champion again. I have very good results here in 2008, won the championship finals in 2007, there had to enter the semi-finals experience, specifically remember exactly, but I really did well here. And many Chinese fans support me, I love China, and they made me feel at home, just like at home.

Sina Tennis: Looking back over the season, how do you see your performance throughout the year? In the French Open when you advance to the semifinals, when it looks like you have the opportunity to win a major championship, but unfortunately did not do.

Jankovic: the first half of the season I did well, performed well in many events, especially in Indian Wells to get the title. After Wimbledon, I was back in second in the world rankings, but unfortunately after that I sprained my ankle, hurt is still very serious, so I am still trying to get back into competitive state, and try to play should demonstrate their own level. I can play good shots, so I just go ahead and strive to do better.

Sina tennis: the competition on the world. If Caroline (Wo Zini Aceh) today won the championship in Tokyo, and in the net to hit 1 / 4 finals, she had the opportunity to go beyond next week, Serena (Large Serena Williams). For more and more people now have the opportunity to compete No.1, do you think that women's tennis now is more depth and it?

Jankovic: Yes, all things are possible. Now is the season-ending stage, I think there are a lot of players have the opportunity to become the first end of the year. You know, this season is very long, and each person has different degrees of injury, which results in the year, stable, healthy players have the opportunity to do this.

Sina Tennis: In addition to Caroline, Serena, you can also have a chance to compete for year-end first, how do you see yourself following in the network, or Moscow and the final in Doha on a year-end performance?

Jankovic: I will do my best efforts, I like to participate in the network in the Beijing games. I always feel good in this game, so I will make every effort to strive for good results. My goal is the end of the season to have a good ending, only a few games now, so I very much hope to have good performance finishing.

Sina Tennis: Speaking of the season, this year can say that there are many amazing things happen. Such as Justin Timberlake (Haining) to select the back, Jim (Kim Clijsters) has won two consecutive U.S. Open title. In the current environment, the performance of Serena and Jim is still so strong, with Justin and Venus (Williams) is also confident of their own, then for women younger than you, including with Safina, etc. etc., are also facing the younger generation such as Caroline, Victoria (Azar Lunka) and others to catch up in the back, so that the overall competitive environment do you think of it?

Jankovic: Just like you said, there are more younger generation, like we have a generation of 25-year-old, and then there are more older, more experienced generation, such as the Williams sisters and Justine I think this is a very good thing, people can see different types, players from different countries, and many young players on the rise, and achieved excellent results, as well as Justin Timberlake and Jim choose regression, and has such a good performance, they are very great champions, the development of tennis itself is very useful.

Sina Tennis: Now let's talk about you. We all know your mother very much like shopping, especially in Beijing, right?

Jankovic: Yes, my mother liked shopping, but unfortunately she did not come to Beijing.

Sina Tennis: Really? She is not to come?

Jankovic: No, she is now in Serbia, I can only watch games on television, so I hope I did a good job here, as much as possible so that she could see me play any more. But I will replace her to go shopping, buy her something. This time I was together with his father, and also very happy.

Tennis Sina: Can you share with us to share in Beijing to participate in the network over the past few pleasant experience when it? Like sightseeing, shopping and more.

Jankovic: Every year we have to go shopping in Beijing, go to the market is always very pleasant shopping, bargain with vendors, the selection of different things, beautiful souvenirs to take home. In 2008, the Beijing Olympic Games, but also a very special experience. In addition, visit the Great Wall, the Forbidden City are also impressive. Also, several years ago, I have to eat snake meat. (Laughs)

Sina Tennis: I remember, it is recommended you go to try to see Li Na.

Jankovic: Yes, Li told me to try snake, that experience is very special. (Laughs)

Sina Tennis: That sounds terrible.

Jankovic: It is very terrible, That was my first time to eat snake meat.

Sina Tennis: how taste like? I can not eat.

Jankovic: feeling like a rabbit, especially different, I had never tasted such a taste. (Laughs)

Sina Tennis: This is great. Last question, I would like to ask is how you define "fashion" of the word yet. I mean, the tour are like girls, "fashion", then you is how to understand it?

Jankovic: "fashion" I think it is to express your own personality, wearing their own clothes, but also depends on your mood. Fashion is an attempt to feel good about their dress. And I think that the clothes you wear to show your personality. Fortunately, I brought my design is rich in high-tech elements of clothing, I wear in the game when it is very pretty, and I feel very comfortable, very prominent feminine features, so I own fashion, especially in the arena shown very satisfied with the state.

Sina Tennis: Yes, thank you, Yelena. Thank you very much a guest today, Sina. I wish you good luck in the competition in the network.

Jankovic: Thank you.

Foon_JJ
Oct 2nd, 2010, 02:21 PM
http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2010-10-02/20285230496.shtml

Such as Justin Timberlake :help:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brena
Oct 2nd, 2010, 02:56 PM
Such as Justin Timberlake :help:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good Lord, even Justin Timberlake leads their H2H 11-0... This Yanco is hopeless.

Foon_JJ
Oct 2nd, 2010, 03:05 PM
Good Lord, even Justin Timberlake leads their H2H 11-0... This Yanco is hopeless.

New player? LOL:lol::lol::lol:
Just kidding :lol:

-NAJ-
Oct 2nd, 2010, 04:11 PM
when is players party?

Mish
Oct 2nd, 2010, 04:35 PM
Yeah, and I am asking that...

~Kiera~
Oct 2nd, 2010, 05:33 PM
I'm not sure about this year, but the past two years I believe it was held on the Tuesday.

~Kiera~
Oct 4th, 2010, 10:06 AM
http://sports.sohu.com/20101004/n275419946.shtml

Jankovic: to do our best hope to continue to be staged in this legendary

Yesterday, Anta carefully packaged a brand new game jersey of Serbian tennis star Jelena Jankovic, exclusive interview in Beijing, said Beijing to record their own glory, hope to continue to be here staged legend.

Reporter: No one appeared hard to forget this when you are green skirt.

Jankovic: Indeed, I like the green, I think this is personal now.

Reporter: Some cold weather in Beijing, do you think?

Jankovic: Beijing that there are some cold, but I still think that Beijing is a very beautiful city, to come to Beijing again, I am very happy.

Reporter: What is the goal of this in the network?

Jankovic: I won the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games champion, so Beijing means that my memories. I came back here, everything is always felt at home. I love China, I was like at home here as easily.

Reporter: look at how they have to complete the journey of the season?

Jankovic: the first half of this year, I'm doing good, after Wimbledon, I was once the world rankings back in the world. But later, I sprained my ankle very severely injured, it affects my state, I'm trying to adjust their efforts to do our best.

Reporter: your family at the moment is your most powerful spiritual pillar.

Jankovic: Yes, unfortunately, my mother did not come to Beijing this time, she was particularly fond of shopping, I can only father and for her shopping. There is the opportunity to travel about, last I visited the Forbidden City and Great Wall in Beijing. In fact, the network has its own unique cultural atmosphere, and this is the place attracted me.

Yilongru
Oct 4th, 2010, 11:00 AM
I won the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games champion:( what's this:lol:IS the translation wrong?

~Kiera~
Oct 4th, 2010, 11:19 AM
I won the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games champion:( what's this:lol:IS the translation wrong?

It's google translate. It's rarely correct :p

-NAJ-
Oct 4th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Vesti
Jelena: Bojana was better

"Bojana played very well. She was great from the baseline and I was in a lot of trouble. From Portoroz, where I twisted ankle, I can not find the right form. Still trying to get back to tennis and to play the way I love to play. I am still not at that level and I'll have a lot to do to be return in full. I want to congratulate Bojana once again, she is young and every victory it inspires extra confidence and provides motivation for further development. I wish her all the best in Beijing, as well as her future career, "said Jankovic.

"It's hard to play against Jelena. We are good friends off the court, we go to dinner and really enjoy spending time together. Too bad the two Serbian women have to play at an early stage, but are not able to choose who will be your opponent. I am not know what to expect in Beijing. I work very hard, but usually turns out in the first round. After Tokyo I was just so frustrated, because my good training can not seem to reflect the match. But I have this victory proved to be hard work coming back, not once, but return. So be patient. Although I know that Jelena was not playing the way she knows, "says Jovanovski.

Safe-From-Harm
Oct 4th, 2010, 08:30 PM
I love the interview and I hate Portoroz.

Mish
Oct 8th, 2010, 01:28 PM
http://www.hellomagazin.rs/jelena-jankovic-i-mladan-janovic-prisustvovali-%e2%80%9ezabavi-u-belom%e2%80%9c-i-uzivali-u-romanticnim-setnjama-pored-mora/

-NAJ-
Oct 9th, 2010, 06:24 PM
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/news/20101009/jelena-elena-wrap-up-doha-field_2256076_2179723
Jelena & Elena Wrap Up Doha Field

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2595/012781910712200.jpg

ST. PETERSBURG, FL, USA - Jelena Jankovic and Elena Dementieva are the last two qualifiers for the season-ending WTA Championships - Doha 2010, the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour announced on Saturday.

"I congratulate Jelena and Elena on qualifying for the WTA Championships," said Stacey Allaster, Chairman and CEO of the WTA. "Both Jelena and Elena consistently perform at the highest level year in and year out, and it's great to see them qualify for what promises to be a terrific finale to the 2010 season."

Jankovic will be playing the WTA Championships for the fourth year in a row. A semifinalist the last two years at the season-ending event, has had a strong season, winning her 12th career title at Indian Wells, reaching the finals of Rome and the semifinals of Roland Garros. She also became the seventh player ever to beat both Williams sisters at the same tournament (doing so at Rome).

"I am really excited to have qualified for the year-end Championships yet again," Jankovic said. "I've played in Doha for the last two years and look forward to going back and competing with the best players in the world."

Dementieva will be playing the WTA Championships for the 10th time in her career. A semifinalist in 2000 and 2008, she has also had a strong season, winning her 15th and 16th career titles at Sydney and Paris [Indoors], reaching finals at Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo and also the semifinals of Roland Garros.

Caroline Wozniacki, Vera Zvonareva, Serena Williams, Kim Clijsters, Samantha Stosur and Francesca Schiavone were the first six to make the elite eight field.

The doubles field was also wrapped up this week, with Gisela Dulko & Flavia Pennetta, Kveta Peschke & Katarina Srebotnik, Lisa Raymond & Rennae Stubbs and Vania King & Yaroslava Shvedova all in the mix.

MB.
Oct 9th, 2010, 06:37 PM
"Both Jelena and Elena consistently perform at the highest level year in and year out, and it's great to see them qualify for what promises to be a terrific finale to the 2010 season."

:spit::worship:

Yilongru
Oct 10th, 2010, 09:14 AM
:spit::worship:

:secret:

Foon_JJ
Oct 11th, 2010, 01:31 PM
From JJ's facebook page

While I was in Beijing, I did some appearances for my clothing sponsor, ANTA. Just added some pictures, take a look! They also showed me my new dress that I will be wearing in Doha, it looks great and can't wait to play in it!

RFS
Oct 11th, 2010, 08:17 PM
From JJ's facebook page

While I was in Beijing, I did some appearances for my clothing sponsor, ANTA. Just added some pictures, take a look! They also showed me my new dress that I will be wearing in Doha, it looks great and can't wait to play in it!

What... for like the 3 round robin matches??? :rolleyes:

JadeFox
Oct 11th, 2010, 10:45 PM

She's just trying to help me update the fashion thread! Leave her alone! :p

-NAJ-
Oct 11th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Jelena Gencic , woman who discovered Novak Djokovic, Monica Seles....
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4099/jelenagms.jpg
You didn't work with Jelena and Ana?
- They had their own trainers. Jelena is a psychologically strong, rational is. Her first coach Aca Simic, once a great player, it is meant as much as I to Nole. Although she is sometimes full of optimism, I am not sure that Ana can return to the old positions.

Bruno71
Oct 12th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Wow, you'd think Monica was a girl in the 20's or 30's...black & white photo.

Jajaloo
Oct 12th, 2010, 04:10 AM

She usually only plays in a new dress for 1 match.

RFS
Oct 12th, 2010, 05:20 AM
She's just trying to help me update the fashion thread! Leave her alone! :p

Ah see ...I forot that all important thread :lol:

Foon_JJ
Oct 16th, 2010, 05:43 PM
I just got to Moscow, it is cold here!
from JJ's facebook page

-NAJ-
Oct 18th, 2010, 11:44 AM
http://tennis.sport-express.ru/reviews/8722/

google translate

Jelena Jankovic: "Kremlin Cup" for me - very special tournament

The first seed, "Kremlin Cup" -2010 Jelena Jankovic at the traditional press conference, spoke about her special relationship to this tournament, as well as share their views on some very important points this season.

- You are guaranteed a place in eight of the strongest and, accordingly, have won the ticket to the final tournament in Doha. Had a wish like other tennis players advance said at the Kremlin Cup, refused to participate and get some rest?

- No. I guess it all individually. I really like this tournament. It is also a great opportunity to play a few games before the fur coat. This year there are only two tournaments - Kremlin Cup and Doha.

- Two years ago you won in Moscow. What are the objectives set for yourself now?

- Two years ago, I won three tournaments in a row, including the Kremlin Cup and secured the title of the first racket of the world for the year. Then my dream came true, so for me, "Kremlin Cup" will always remain special. Here I have a lot of fans that provide excellent support.

- Kremlin Cup is held in the hall, while in Doha will have to play outdoors. You are worried about?

- No. During my career, I got used to the constant moving, changing coverage and other such things. Therefore, the transition from closed to open courts, has no special for me. I try to show the best tennis no matter under what conditions have to play.

- At the French Open this year, you went to the semifinals, with the highest number of "seed" of all the remaining states, however, does not take a chance to win a Grand Slam. " It seemed that after that in your game there has been some decline.

- Do not agree with this assessment. Hopefully I will have plenty of opportunities and my time will come. Besides, after Wimbledon I chased injury, there were problems with the ankle and with his back. But it's part of our sport. I, however, there is every reason to be optimistic and continue to show the maximum of what I'm capable of.

- This year, Serbia for the first time made its way into the World Group Fed Cup, losing to Russia, despite two of your victory in single meetings. And then in the playoff for the right to play in the World Group next year, you gave Slovakia. How big was your disappointment?

- For me to speak for their country in Fed Cup - is something special. I love it. But if we are to succeed, it is necessary that the two tennis players played well. Yes, we have missed your chance this year, but hopefully once a day will come - and we will win this trophy.

- In his last match in Beijing, you have lost a young compatriot Bojana Yovanovskki? What, in your opinion, its prospects and how you play offensively young tennis players?

- I am glad that in Serbia there are new young tennis players. I am sure that with time they will be more. What has made our generation - me, Ana Ivanovic, Novak Djokovic - served as an example for them. So, when we leave, we will have a good change.

- Two years ago, some skeptical that you have the first racket of the world, not winning a Grand Slam. " Now say the same against Caroline Wozniacki. What do you think about this?

- I do not think the determining factor, has won one Grand Slam or not. Wozniacki has won the most games, defeated the top ten players, and therefore became the first. Rating speaks for itself. She did everything necessary to achieve this, and it is most important.

Jajaloo
Oct 18th, 2010, 11:51 AM
^^ Thanks for posting - NAJ-.

Although that translation is really :help:

It is also a great opportunity to play a few games before the fur coat.

I won three tournaments in a row, including the Kremlin Cup and secured the title of the first racket of the world for the year.

:spit:

дalex
Oct 18th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Do not agree with this assessment. Hopefully I will have plenty of opportunities and my time will come.

When that time comes our wishful thinking will come true. :cheer:

Brena
Oct 18th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Although that translation is really :help:

the first racket of the world

As stupid as it sounds, this expression is actually used in Serbian (mostly by sports journalists which, I guess, explains why it's so stupid). And you can always count on JJ to use all kinds of cliches in speech. :lol:

Jajaloo
Oct 18th, 2010, 01:58 PM
As stupid as it sounds, this expression is actually used in Serbian (mostly by sports journalists which, I guess, explains why it's so stupid). And you can always count on JJ to use all kinds of cliches in speech. :lol:

:eek: :eek:

Safe-From-Harm
Oct 18th, 2010, 02:12 PM
I am glad that in Serbia there are new young tennis players. I am sure that with time they will be more. What has made our generation - me, Ana Ivanovic, Novak Djokovic - served as an example for them. So, when we leave, we will have a good change.

Empress always puts herself at 1st place.

Yilongru
Oct 18th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I am glad that in Serbia there are new young tennis players. I am sure that with time they will be more. What has made our generation - me, Ana Ivanovic, Novak Djokovic - served as an example for them. So, when we leave, we will have a good change.

Empress always puts herself at 1st place.

26 > 23,lady>gentleman:drool:

-NAJ-
Oct 18th, 2010, 10:29 PM
http://www.sports.ru/tennis/73675620.html
google translate
Jelena Jankovic: "Now I play without a coach"
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7702/field56.jpg

The main star of the Kremlin Cup Serbian tennis player Jelena Jankovic in an exclusive interview Sports.ru told why she still comes to Moscow presses a number on her crops and told that someone in her family spoke in Russian.

- Jelena, here's a couple of years, most players avoid the top ten trips to Moscow, but you still arrive at the Kremlin Cup. That is, the subsequent transition from the hall in Moscow to the open air at the final tournament in Doha, you, unlike many, did not you afraid?

- You're right, absolutely no fear. I come in Moscow for several years, I have my own ways to adapt as quickly as possible to any court, surface. I like to be in Russia, looking forward to my matches, and I look forward to a successful performance at the Kremlin Cup. But already then I'll be ready for the final tournament in Doha.

- When some event, such as, for example, now in Moscow, you have sown the first number, the pressure of having?

- No pressure there. I just try to go to court and show what I can. You always have to try to play my best tennis, no matter first sieved or not. Self-confidence comes only through the good matches.

- You do not have a permanent coach, you do not care, or both so comfortable?

- Yes, now I do not have a coach, but I came to Moscow not alone, but with my brother Marco. Certainly in the future I would like to find a suitable coach. But at the moment I'm comfortable and well. I tune itself to the matches, I try to be relaxed on the court, independent, and just trying to enjoy the game of tennis.

- If you were asked to describe Moscow, what would you say first?

- In my opinion, this is a very beautiful city, people who live here are very nice and friendly. So, I think I have not time here with great pleasure to be back.

- Some of the Serbian tennis players, for example, Janko Tipsarevic, they say in Russian, and you?

- No, unfortunately in Russian, I can not speak. But my older brother, speaks well, can communicate with him ... (After a short pause, Jelena still speaks in pure Russian) Oh, my God!

Mish
Oct 21st, 2010, 08:07 AM
http://sportservis.pressonline.rs/wsw/index.php?p=90&ni=14218

JJ's biatch
Oct 21st, 2010, 09:04 AM
Jaja's eye :sobbing:

-NAJ-
Oct 21st, 2010, 10:00 AM
JJ must go on left eye operation:eek::eek:

Well we had some comments on some photos that her eye is red but know will now that she really have problem.:(

MaBaker
Oct 21st, 2010, 11:58 AM
U pitanju je manja intervencija, zapravo nešto bi trebalo da mi izvade - otkrila je Beograđanka za Eurosport.
They have to take out something from her eye or something like that, God knows..

Brena
Oct 21st, 2010, 12:07 PM
They have to take out something from her eye or something like that, God knows..

A misplaced blue contact-lense?
Or a brain-transplant done through her eye?

дalex
Oct 21st, 2010, 12:13 PM
Maybe it's a cataract surgery? Could explain why she seems unable to see the ball and the court for that matter. :lol:

MaBaker
Oct 21st, 2010, 12:16 PM
Probably both or they'll try to mess up the idiocy center of her brain :angelpraying:

дalex
Oct 21st, 2010, 01:54 PM
http://www.mondo.rs/s186608/Tenis/Dzej_Dzej-_Bolesna_sam_Mucila_sam_se.html

"I haven't been feeling well since I came here from China. I have some infection and I've been on antibiotics for a week, that's why I wasn't able to play on my level."

"I've been struggling on the court throughout the match, but I wanted to play for the crowd. I didn't want to retire even though I couldn't focus on my game because of breathing issues."

"Doha is a very important competition and a different one, too, because you can lose a match and still win the tournament in the end. For me, the most important thing now is to recover completely. I'll go to a doctor for some lab tests, continue with my therapy and then I'll see how it goes in the next 5 or 6 days."

-NAJ-
Oct 21st, 2010, 01:59 PM
what's the point of playing if you are sick. She just made fool of herself today

JJ Expres
Oct 21st, 2010, 02:11 PM

you always make me laugh... and system say i can't give you more reputation xD

Mikey.
Oct 21st, 2010, 02:56 PM
If she's having surgery to remove something in her eye then I think she might have one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalazion

I've had a small one in both my lower eye lids and it's nothing too serious. They're basically a small cyst that can form in your eyelid that can get infected and go all red and inflamed. The surgery to remove them isn't anything major, you only get a local anaesthetic and you're back to normal within like a week. ;)

That's if I'm correctly guessing what she has...

-NAJ-
Oct 21st, 2010, 04:02 PM
Maybe that's she said it's nothing serious and it's minor surgery

Good luck:tape:

Bruno71
Oct 21st, 2010, 07:44 PM
"I was diagnosed with acute narcissism, and therefore couldn't play as well as I wanted to. See you in Doha!"

terjw
Oct 21st, 2010, 07:58 PM
what's the point of playing if you are sick. She just made fool of herself today

Well yes. I hope she gets it sorted out but she looks completely lost to me both with her tennis and not thinking straight and making even half sensible decisions. Until she gets someone and a team who can knock some sense into her - I just can't see how she's going to come out of it. With Chip earlier this year - I thought she was getting somewhere.

дalex
Oct 21st, 2010, 09:03 PM
I was bored so decided to translate these Jeja quotes...

http://sportservis.pressonline.rs/wsw/index.php?p=90&ni=14218

"After the Doha YEC I will take a rest for two or three weeks. Unfortunately I need a left eye surgery. It's a small intervention, actually they need to remove something out of it."

"After the surgery I'll take a vacation, definitely go somewhere together with my boyfriend. But I don't want to go to a distant destination. Then, in December, I'll go through a true hell as I'll be preparing really hard for the next season for which I want to be in the best possible shape."

"I won't be changing my schedule in 2011, so I'll probably play all the same tournaments. Over the years I'm getting more and more tired and I'm getting injured more often too. Next year I'll turn 26 which doesn't seem much, but that's not the case for top athletes. I've been on the Tour for such a long time and now I need to take much better care of my body."

"You could always do better, but it could get worse too. Fourth year in a row I'll end the season in top 10, which certainly isn't an insignificant accomplishment. It proves that I have been consistent. I started the year well by winning the title in Indian Wells, reaching Rome final and Roland Garros semifinal. Then, unfortunately, came the injuries. First it was my back in Wimbledon and then I rolled my ankle in Portoroz. Simply, I wasn't able to play at my level. I wasn't ready and it negatively affected my confidence. However, there's no giving up, I need to keep working with even more determination, stay positive and believe that there'll be more opportunities."

"In 2011, I'll try my hardest to finally win a Grand Slam title. Of course, the world won't end even if I don't manage to win it. Winning a Grand Slam is important to me as an athlete, but there are more important things in life."

Love you Jeca. You just keep trying your best, hon'. Do your thang, gurl! :inlove:

Bruno71
Oct 21st, 2010, 10:16 PM
Love you Jeca. You just keep trying your best, hon'. Do your thang, gurl! :inlove:

:help:

дalex
Oct 22nd, 2010, 09:55 AM
:help:

What? :lol:

You Jelena fans and your one smiley posts... I'm not a mind reader, you know. :rolleyes:

ChriS.
Oct 22nd, 2010, 06:02 PM
"In 2011, I'll try my hardest to finally win a Grand Slam title. Of course, the world won't end even if I don't manage to win it. Winning a Grand Slam is important to me as an athlete, but there are more important things in life."I do not care if she never wins a slam because she is right. The fact that she got to number 1 and has been consistently in the top ten is good enough for her and for me.

Bruno71
Oct 22nd, 2010, 09:47 PM
What? :lol:

You Jelena fans and your one smiley posts... I'm not a mind reader, you know. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Don't even JOKE about me being a fan of that thing :tape:

Brena
Oct 22nd, 2010, 10:41 PM
:rolleyes:

Don't even JOKE about me being a fan of that thing :tape:

I think you've run out of faves - the Rhodes scholar sucked today as well. :hug:

Bruno71
Oct 23rd, 2010, 01:15 AM
I think you've run out of faves - the Rhodes scholar sucked today as well. :hug:

And then there's Petkorazzi, who I still secretly hope will quit tennis and tour the world as a stand-up comedienne.

Foon_JJ
Oct 25th, 2010, 03:34 AM
I had a busy night last night here in Doha: we had the official draw ceremony, a welcome dinner, and then we launched the new WTA logo :)! I like it, take a look at the pic I just posted. Going to practice today and will post some more pics from last night later today.

-NAJ-
Oct 25th, 2010, 01:27 PM
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/25102010/58/exclusive-jankovic-targeting-consistency-slam.html
EXCLUSIVE: Jankovic targeting consistency over Slam
http://d.yimg.com/i//ng/sp/eurosport/20101025/25/88a244ae2b259c290263b4ac2885d67c.jpg
Former world number one Jelena Jankovic has admitted that consistency throughout the year is more important to her than winning a first Grand Slam.

How would you evaluate your year?

It could always be better but it could also be worse. For the fourth year in a row I have finished in the top ten, so I think that’s a big achievement and shows that I have had consistent results.

This year, I started well and won Indian Wells, reached the final in Rome and semi-finals at the French Open. Unfortunately after Wimbledon I had a lot of injuries, I twisted my ankle and had some back problems. I couldn’t play at my highest level, I wasn’t properly prepared and my confidence suffered as a result.

Overall, I’m playing in the Championships in Doha for the fourth time in a row, which I think is a good achievement. You know, I have been playing for many years and you are bound to have good times and bad times.

You just have to keep working hard and remain positive, and when bad periods occur you just have to believe you can come back even stronger.

You have still yet to win a Grand Slam – is it now becoming a monkey on your back?

I will try my best to win a Grand Slam in 2011. It’s not the end of the world if you don’t win a Grand Slam. I am healthy and happy and have a good family and those are the values that are priceless.

Winning a Grand Slam is important for me as an athlete but it’s not the be-all and end-all. I will work hard to achieve those dreams but there are more important things in life.

Caroline Wozniacki has followed you by becoming world number one without winning a Grand Slam – what is more important Slams or year-long consistency?

As a player, both are important. You want to win a Grand Slam and become number one. I think for those outside the sport, they think being number one is better than being the best at one particular tournament.

Overall consistency during the year is very important because it shows that you are competing very well in many tournaments, not just one or two. For me as a player, both are of equal importance.

What are your plans for the off-season?

I have two or three weeks rest after the Champs. Unfortunately I have to have surgery on my left eye, because they have to remove something. Then I will enjoy some free time, I will probably go somewhere with my boyfriend but I don’t want to fly too far away. Then in December it’s the tough part, training very hard for many hours a day and getting myself fit and strong for 2011.

Is your 2011 schedule already planned and will you be making any changes to your preparations or your backroom team?

I haven’t made my schedule yet but it will be similar to this year, and maybe a little lighter. Over the years, I am getting more tired and getting injured more often, plus recovery is taking longer so that is a tough part.

Next year I’m 26, which doesn’t seem like much but I have been playing for many years, which is taking a toll on my body. It takes longer for me to prepare for tournaments so I want to take care of my body and be smart when it comes to scheduling.

I would like to have a coach in the future but for now I like being on my own. I am used to being on my own – I’m the kind of player who likes input from time to time, but I like being independent and figuring things out on my own.
Eurosport

дalex
Oct 25th, 2010, 01:36 PM
That's not new. If I was in Doha, I would ask her about her form and the fact everyone thinks she's not good enough to even win a set there. :devil:

EXCLUSIVE: Jankovic targeting consistency over Slam

Whaaa? :spit: She said they're equally important.

-NAJ-
Oct 25th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Whaaa? :spit: She said they're equally important.

That was also my reaction:lol:

Foon_JJ
Oct 25th, 2010, 02:02 PM
from JJ's facebook fanpage

Just added some more pictures from Doha for you guys, hope you like them! Going to dinner soon and getting ready for my match tomorrow.

дalex
Oct 25th, 2010, 03:13 PM
http://ca.reuters.com/article/sportsNews/idCATRE69O2UX20101025?sp=true

Struggling Jankovic aims to put best foot forward in Doha

By Peter Rutherford

DOHA (Reuters) - From warm winter boots to ice-pick stilettos, Jelena Jankovic has stepped into the searing desert heat of Doha aiming to overcome ill health and poor form at the season-ending WTA Championships.

Given the tournament's reputation for pushing players beyond their limits, however, it would be no surprise if the Serb exits Qatar as one of the walking wounded.

Jankovic cut a forlorn figure at a media conference on Monday, her strained voice and subdued demeanour confirmation that all is not well with the former world number one.

The 25-year-old, who had strapped herself into a figure-hugging gown and high heels at the official tournament the previous evening, has exited the last two tournaments in China and Russia in the second round.

"I'm having some health problems, I have sinus problems," Jankovic croaked into the microphone.

"I was sick before I came to Moscow and I'm still not 100 percent. I'm not in the form I was in the first half of the season, but that's due to a lot of injuries.

"I twisted my ankle and had back problems so that also resulted in not good preparation, not being able to practice as hard as I normally practice. That also affected my confidence."

Jankovic, who is drawn in the White Group alongside world number two Vera Zvonareva, Kim Clijsters and Victoria Azarenka, has not been helped by the drastic changes in climate she has experienced recently.

"I think for me it's a change, because I came from Serbia," said Jankovic, who is making her third appearance at the prestigious tournament, which moves to Istanbul from next year.

"I came from home, which was very cold. When I showed up here at the airport I was with my winter boots. I went outside and I was in shock. I was sweating and it was very hot.

"I was at home in Serbia and in Moscow, which was zero degrees and minus. So I'm white. You can see I have no tan."

Playing a round robin format in Qatar's oppressive weather takes a heavy toll on players, even though the matches are scheduled in the evening.

Jankovic hopes her past experience at the tournament will help her adapt quickly.

"I have to just try my best to adjust to this heat and the humidity. But I've been here in the past. I think whoever is going to be the fittest, whoever can survive in these kind of conditions, is going to do the best."

In the Maroon Group, world number one Caroline Wozniacki will face Elena Dementieva, Francesca Schiavone and Sam Stosur.

The $4.5 million tournament is reserved for the top eight players in the world, though Serena (ranked No.2) and Venus Williams (fifth) are missing due to injury.

Bruno71
Oct 25th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Why would she be shocked that it's hot in Doha :lol:

I wonder if the players are allowed to use nasal corticosteroids for sinus problems. They work wonders, but I suppose they're probably (stupidly) banned.

Survival of the fittest? Well, I think we all know what's going to happen there.

дalex
Oct 25th, 2010, 08:29 PM

I wonder if the players are allowed to use nasal corticosteroids for sinus problems. They work wonders, but I suppose they're probably (stupidly) banned.

Survival of the fittest? Well, I think we all know what's going to happen there.

She wasn't like shocked as if she didn't expect hot conditions :lol:, it's more like her body suffered a shock 'cos she was wearing clothes for cold weather.

Brena
Oct 25th, 2010, 08:38 PM

Because she's never seen that place in her life, unless it got married to some other place and changed its name? Was its name Gajdosova?

It would've been ok if it was the physically fittest - Demented is a terminator. But I guess it's more about the mental tougness (the winning mantra: earndaddysomecash earndadysomecash mustgetthemoney moneymoneymoney mineminemine''

дalex
Oct 25th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Caro is the fittest, Zoja. Physically and mentally.

Brena
Oct 25th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Caro is the fittest, Zoja. Physically and mentally.

Demented is fitter physically. :ras:

Bruno71
Oct 25th, 2010, 09:45 PM
Demented is fitter physically. :ras:

Not sure about that lately. She's run out of steam in a lot of matches (although this is obviously a mix of mental & physical) and has had problems with that ankle for a long time.

Brena
Oct 25th, 2010, 09:53 PM
oh, ok, ok, ruin my dellusions...

Bruno71
Oct 25th, 2010, 10:02 PM
oh, ok, ok, ruin my dellusions...

There are worse delusions. Like thinking Jelena Jankovic is a tennis player :bigcry:

Brena
Oct 25th, 2010, 10:05 PM
There are worse delusions. Like thinking Jelena Jankovic is a tennis player :bigcry:

Well, she used to be... she's just on a short hiatus. Unfortunately she's spending it on televised tennis courts...

Bruno71
Oct 26th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Well, she used to be... she's just on a short hiatus. Unfortunately she's spending it on televised tennis courts...

I don't think I can ever bring myself to watch her again. The last time was purposely to see how annoying it would be. That was against Benesova. :help:

Erick_HereIAm
Oct 26th, 2010, 02:17 AM
:help:JJ,please SAVE me,win it all:worship::angel:

-NAJ-
Oct 28th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Jelena Jankovic interview

DOHA, QATAR

K. CLIJSTERS/J. Jankovic
6-2, 6-3

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. When you didn't come into the press conference last night, we kind of assumed you might withdraw from the tournament. Were you close to doing that, and are you glad you carried on?
JELENA JANKOVIC: You know, it was tough, because, you know, yesterday after, you know, I came in the locker room I collapsed and I had a hard time. I really didn't know where I was. I received IV and really felt terrible for an hour or so.
No, it was tough to see how I was going to be. I didn't really want to make any early decisions. I just wanted to see how I was going to feel the next day.
Obviously I'm feeling tired and weak and not -- you know, I'm maybe at 20% of my ability. I didn't train today. I just did the best that I could on the court.
So, you know, I played some good points and I -- but obviously I'm not in good shape. I'm getting tired very quickly and my tennis is not at my high level. But I did the best that I could, and I think that's what counts.

Q. Is that it? Are you going to carry on and try and play the three?
JELENA JANKOVIC: You know, I'm a fighter. I don't like to give up, no matter what.
Like I said, I know I'm not playing my best tennis in this moment. I'm not -- you know I'm still sick and I'm going to -- it's like I have one more match to go. I just want to hopefully try to play.
Then I will have some time off and recover fully and get healthy and then start training for the next year and be a good player again.

Q. You told us that you were sick in Moscow and everything. What actually is the problem at the moment?
JELENA JANKOVIC: You know, I have some infection, and I have as well like sinus problems. You know, if I keep going with -- I really don't want to say too much.
Let's just say that I'm sick. That's...

Q. I guess with all the rules and everything, you can't take very much to help yourself.
JELENA JANKOVIC: No, I mean, the best thing to do is to rest. I been taking antibiotics about a week before, and I took before Moscow. Unfortunately I was immune to them so they didn't help.
Then they change it to another antibiotic, and I don't know. I will see. We will do another test and see how it's going. It's been tough. That's always making me tired and weak.
Playing in these kind of conditions it's not easy. It obviously doesn't help. You know, I was so excited to be here playing the Championships, and then I really just wanted to give my best.
Knowing that my tennis is not really there, you know, my fitness is not there, but still I came here to play and do whatever I could do. That's just how I am and how my personality is. I kind of never give up.

дalex
Nov 3rd, 2010, 08:53 AM
http://www.mondo.rs/s187839/Tenis/Jelena_Jankovic-_Mozda_preterujem.html

^There's a video of the interview with some clips from the Anta fashion show.

http://www.mondo.rs/slike/vesti/001/878/v187839p0.jpg

She doesn't really say anything new except that she realizes that she shouldn't play through injuries and sickness as much as she does. She also says she hasn't reached her peak yet and that her management is talking to some experts to see if she can find a full time coach and a team of people to help her improve.
She's focused on tennis and plans to play for few more years, so she's not thinking of starting her own family at the moment.

MaBaker
Nov 3rd, 2010, 09:23 AM
She also says she hasn't reached her peak yet
So her time will come? Or the peak of her slump?

http://i55.tinypic.com/r8fclz.gif

-NAJ-
Nov 3rd, 2010, 12:22 PM
Nice video. She also said she wants to get health and get back motivation. wants to devote herself to tennis much more in 2011, to work more.
They ask her for holiday she said she she plans to rest few day home and then go on holiday but she didn't want to tell there she will go:p Right just want to spend more time with family and do normal things.

JJ's biatch
Nov 3rd, 2010, 12:24 PM
http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti.php?yyyy=2010&mm=11&dd=03&nav_id=469750

her voice :hysteric:

Brena
Nov 3rd, 2010, 12:52 PM
So her time will come? Or the peak of her slump?

http://i55.tinypic.com/r8fclz.gif

Every time I see her with this facial expression I just know she can't not succeed! :inlove: Go, Brainlesslena! Ajde!

-NAJ-
Nov 4th, 2010, 01:19 AM
http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/215251/Jelena-Jankovic-Samo-mi-Mladjan--fali-u-San-Dijegu
Our best tennis player, Jelena Jankovic, is on a break in Belgrade after a gruelling season, having arrived in Belgrade to promote a leading Asian sports brand, Anta. Besides US basketball player Kevin Garnett, Jankovic endorses the brand whose designers often entertain her fashion ideas.

“What matters to me most is that the apparel in which I play is comfortable so that I can move around the court with ease. I also love fashion and it is important for me that the little dresses I play in are feminine and different from what my opponents are wearing. Anta’s designers understand my need to be elegant on court, and we often reach conclusions together regarding the design or colour of my apparel. Bright colours suit me out there on the court and I am confident many a girl will soon be making her first tennis steps wearing apparel marked with a JJ label after it hits the stores in Serbia where Anta do business,” Jelena Jankovic said for Blic.
What renowned prêt a porter designers inspire you and your collaboration with Anta with their models?
“John Galliano manages to transform a person who wears his models into something special. His items are pieces of art who are functionally available as regular clothes.Color and cut of his models provoke people who wear them to raise the level of life energy. Ferré for life was so changed and enriched the world's fashion that his work is a true inspiration to all who are interested in creating a garment. He was an extraordinary artist."

Are any of your tennis opponents as fashion-conscious as you?
“It is a trend nowadays that all tennis players on the WTA tour show their attitude towards fashion on court, but also at receptions and social events they frequent. The girls have different tastes, but they all have their own nice established styles. Despite the increasing physical strain we are exposed to out there, we try to show our femininity and elegance. Sisters Serena and Venus Williams have a distinctive style which has become their trademark wherever they go. They enjoy designing their labels and through that they acquire even more fans who are not necessarily interested in the sport.It is important that players know how to wear clothes which they chose for gala receptions, and the Williams sisters are doing great."
Where do you plan to spend the forthcoming off-season break before you start preparing for the Grand Slam in Australia?
“Before the next season starts I want to detach myself a little from tennis and enjoy myself in a beautiful and warm place. I hope I move into my estate in San Diego soon. The only thing that is missing for me to feel like in heaven there is the presence of Mladjan. I will try to spend as much time as possible in the weeks to come as we are both top athletes, and our frequent commitments are preventing us from spending more time together. Both are trying to balance our relationship and support each other in sporting achievements. Little time in which we can enjoy together we try to use it meaningfully. Travel and relaxing on a warm coast is the best way to turn to each other.
What do you expect from next season?
- First to be injury free and improve my game, especially the backhand, he did not listen me the best in the season behind us. In the past few months I have often played ill, under a certain amount of antibiotics, but I'm sure in the future I'll return my recognizable smile on face while I'm on court. I love tennis and hard for me the inability to have fun while practicing and playing. When I was not completely healthy, then I can not give the maximum on court, so I feel denied for great fun.

~Kiera~
Nov 5th, 2010, 03:24 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/nov/05/jelena-jankovic-small-talk

Jelena Jankovic

The women's tennis star on being a fashion designer, kissing Jamie Murray and her favourite pre-match music

Hi Jelena, it's Small Talk here. How are you?

[Cheerily] Good thanks, you?

Very well. It's the end of a long season. How would you sum it up?

It can always be better, but at the same time it could have been worse. I had a good first half; after Wimbledon I was No2 in the world. But unfortunately in the second half I twisted my ankle and I've been suffering with sinus problems. As an athlete you go through a lot of ups and downs.

What's the plan for the off-season? We guess being based in Dubai now you don't really need a vacation ...

I'm just going to recover and recharge my batteries. The whole year is pretty long, we do a lot of travelling. You get tired physically and mentally. So it's nice to have two or three weeks of rest, not think about tennis and just relax with my family and friends.

Will you pretty much be in Dubai?

I don't where I'll be yet to be honest.

Why was it you moved to Dubai, how did that come about? I didn't move to Dubai.

Long pause as Small Talk curses its shoddy research and desperately tries to remember where she was born] Er ... so what's Belgrade like then? What would you recommend doing there of an evening?

Sorry?

Er … er … what would be a good night out?

I think Belgrade has a nice nightlife, there are lots of nice clubs where you can have a good time, listen to some good music and share some drinks. Yeah, Belgrade's a good place for that.

Small Talk considers asking Jelena for an invite on her next night out but fears it hasn't left a great impression so far] Back to the tennis. You're well known in Britain for winning the Wimbledon mixed doubles title with Jamie Murray, are you still in contact with him?

No, unfortunately not. But I heard he got married. I just want to congratulate him and wish him all the best.

You joked at the time you used kisses as a way of motivating him. Did you try anything else as well?

There were plenty of rumours flying around back then … [Laughs] No, that was for fun. The most important thing is we won Wimbledon. I think that's what counts the most.

Very cryptic. So if you could play mixed doubles with anyone, past or present, who would you choose?

[Sounds excited] I'd like to play with [John] McEnroe.

That would be feisty ...

Yeah he has a fun personality, it would be a funny match.

Small Talk would suggest not motivating him with kisses. Anyway, if you could do one thing to make women's tennis more popular, what would it be?

I don't know, but I think it's important to have girls who look nice, who have personalities on the court and who can really draw the crowds so more people watch the sport.

You touched on fashion there. It's something you're very interested in, you've designed your own collections. Putting you on the spot, who do you think the best-dressed player on tour is?

It's tough to say. I really love fashion and I think a lot of the girls dress very nicely.

But if Small Talk demanded a name out of you?

If I could just pick one it would be Maria Sharapova.

Away from fashion, you were doing an economics degree weren't you? Did you finish that?

No, tennis took over. I have two more years left so hopefully I'll be able tgo back to it, because a vocation is very important to me.

So can we expect you to take over the International Monetary Fund when you quit tennis?

I don't know. I have my little clothing line in Serbia, we'll see. I really haven't thought about what I'll do after tennis. Most likely I'll have a family first and live a normal life and then we'll see what I'll do when I get a little bored.

If someone was to make a film of your life, who would you like to play you?

Oh my God, I don't know! Who do you think?

Now you're putting Small Talk on the spot …

[Chuckles] Yeah, exactly! Who do you think?

[Small Talks ums and ahs. And ums and ahs] We'll go for Julia Roberts. Talking of films, what was the last movie you saw?

The one with her, actually. Eat Pray Love.

Did you like it? It's had pretty bad reviews in this country …

Yeah, I don't really want to comment!

Again very diplomatic. And what kind of music do you listen to before heading on to court?

Energetic music to get pumped up and feel good. It's different kinds of music, it depends on how I feel. I like Lady Gaga, I like Beyoncé, I like Alicia Keys.

If you could have a superpower for the day, what would it be?

To be able to fly – especially on the court. Because these days I haven't been moving well, so I'd love to fly on the court, get all the balls back, it would be great.

Just finally Jelena, what's the most famous name you've got in your phone?

That wouldn't be nice to say!

You don't have to give Small Talk the number, just the name …

[Laughs] Yeah but still, if I told you I have the number, many people will call me to get that number. It's best I don't say.

No worries Jelena, at least you've now got Small Talk's number in there. Thanks for your time, hope you get some rest over the winter...

Thank you very much Small Talk. Bye!

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 5th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Nice i-view. Supprised she mentioned Sharapova ,, Is her last name Jankovic?''.
And she likes Lady GaGa. What a coincidence. :P

MaBaker
Nov 5th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Nice interview.
Just finally Jelena, what's the most famous name you've got in your phone?

That wouldn't be nice to say!
The queen's?

Brena
Nov 5th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Nice i-view. Supprised she mentiod Sharapova ,, Is her last name Jankovic?''.

I think it's the ''identifying with the aggressor'' syndrome - she was so traumatised by Sharapova from an early age at Nick's camp, she pretends to love her. :rolls:

The queen's?

Her own. Since she can't remember it.

As for John Mc as her dream partner, it just reminded me of this:

fd90m3xKfl8

MB.
Nov 5th, 2010, 06:27 PM
JJ? "very diplomatic"? :spit:

Maria Sharapova as most fashionable? Surprised she picked anyone outside of herself, much less Masha.

-NAJ-
Nov 5th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Novosti
IN RECONSTRUCTION of monastery "Djurdjevi stupovi" include the Vlade Divac, Mateja Kezman, Jelena Jankovic, Dejan Bodiroga, Savo Milosevic, Vanja Grbic, Alexander Sapic, Dejan Stankovic and other famous athletes of Serbia. Renewal of the monastery is well advanced and is currently build major large tower-pillars on which the monastery in the Middle Ages named.

Vartan
Nov 6th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Hi everyone,

my name is Vartan,

and I have recently become a Jajaholic.

дalex
Nov 6th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Why, hello there. Welcome.

What have you been before you discovered Jejaism? :lol:

Vartan
Nov 6th, 2010, 10:51 AM
:lol: ironically, enough, I was, and still am, a Mashabator.

дalex
Nov 6th, 2010, 10:57 AM
That's nice, now you'll have a fave who's still a top player according to rankings at least. :lol:

Vartan
Nov 6th, 2010, 11:03 AM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4140/nonok.gif

-NAJ-
Nov 6th, 2010, 12:44 PM
welcome Vartan :wavey:

Brena
Nov 6th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Hey Vartan! :wavey:
Welcome. Why are you doing this to yourself?? :sobbing:

Kampi
Nov 6th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Hi and a warm welcome Vartan:wavey::D

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 6th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Vartan, I hope You have strong nerves.
Or maybe You're SM type.

дalex
Nov 6th, 2010, 06:02 PM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4140/nonok.gif

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-03/4701Mash-Walk.gif

MB.
Nov 6th, 2010, 07:51 PM
:lol: ironically, enough, I was, and still am, a Mashabator.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p26/12con/sharapova--walkwalkfashionbaby.gif

Welcome to our Den of Delusion JJ's Forum :wavey:

Vartan
Nov 6th, 2010, 10:45 PM
welcome Vartan :wavey:

:wavey:

Hey Vartan! :wavey:
Welcome. Why are you doing this to yourself?? :sobbing:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2ihb7z7.jpg

Hi and a warm welcome Vartan:wavey::D

Vartan, I hope You have strong nerves.
Or maybe You're SM type.

http://i27.tinypic.com/11t1yc3.jpg

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-03/4701Mash-Walk.gif

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5236/snekiclap.gif

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p26/12con/sharapova--walkwalkfashionbaby.gif

Welcome to our Den of Delusion JJ's Forum :wavey:

Thank you, guys! :wavey:

MaBaker
Nov 7th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Welcome Vartan http://i53.tinypic.com/2e17ifm.gif

RFS
Nov 7th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Hi Vartan :wavey:
It's all about the booze and the self support over here.

JadeFox
Nov 7th, 2010, 11:25 AM

Indeed. Welcome Vartan. :wavey:

How do you like your vodka? :p

Mikey.
Nov 7th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Hi everyone,

my name is Vartan,

and I have recently become a Jajaholic.

Hey gurk. :D

Vartan
Nov 7th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Welcome Vartan http://i53.tinypic.com/2e17ifm.gif

:wavey: :spit: I'm used to it.

Indeed. Welcome Vartan. :wavey:

How do you like your vodka? :p

:wavey: jajaholism can't be that bad... :unsure:

Hey gurk. :D

:wavey: Heya! Cara told me about - pea - rena3.

Thank you guys, :hug:!

Mikey.
Nov 8th, 2010, 12:49 AM
:wavey: Heya! Cara told me about - pea - rena3.

:hysteric: WTF!

-NAJ-
Nov 8th, 2010, 10:20 AM
http://www.story.rs/stil-zvezda/modni-editorijal/11860-jelena-jankovic-diskretna-provokacija.html
google translate
The article was published in the 203rd number of Story magazine, 11 August 2009. year.

Jelena Jankovic: Discrete provocation
Unusual fashion experiment our best tennis player Jelena Jankovic is one of the rare occasions when deviating from its garment clichés that seem unique sportswear

Our best tennis player Jelena Jankovic is one of the rare athletes who at every opportunity, even while they are on the ground, they look feminine. This nice lady over the years has built its own style of dress, and though it does not like provocative clothing, especially for our magazine a year ago she decided to deviate from its rules. Although this attractive brunette audience is most often seen during the matches in sports equipment, Elena likes to wear jeans, shirts and dresses, while on special occasions, when visited by prestigious world events, trying to look glamorous.

What is most important to you when it comes to sport dresses they wear during matches?

- Most important for me to feel comfortable in them and can not move normally, and then to look for me when I go out to the field goal just to win. Currently collaborating with a Chinese brand that ANTA special for me create a collection of JJ, and will soon appear on the market and their collection for children entitled Jelena Jankovic. Now we are in the process of creating a dress for the upcoming U.S. Open and I gave them some suggestions on how to make my autfit for the occasion should look like.

Do you have a favorite dress for a tournament?

- Over the years I've changed a lot of dresses, but my favorite is still the one I had two years ago at the U.S. Open. Then I worked with the company Reebok, and her team of designers allowed me to design your own autfit. That's why I created the dress in yellow, which had a silver belt, and over that I wore a see-through gown. I was very happy because I clothing in bright colors because of my dark hair is best, although in most cases wear pastel shades.

How important is to look good on the field?

- Court is my stage for me at the tournament is often seen to twenty thousand people and on television and millions of observers around the world. I try to look nice and neat. I have always sprayed nails and makeup use of mascara and lip gloss.

What do you wear most often in private?

- Jeans and shirts, and over the summer and I love dresses. I do not like mini skirts because they do not feel well, although many advise me how should I change my attitude because I am young and have beautiful legs.

Do you wear shoes with high heels?

- Often wear shoes with heels and I think that every woman looks better in them. I meter high and seventy-seven inches, so I wear only the shoes with heels that do not make me too high.

Do you like jewelry?

- Favorite brand of jewelry to me Chopard, Cartier and Bulgari. I had a Cartier pendant small heart-shaped diamond that I wore during matches them, I've won a few tournaments. However, since I lost an earring, the field does not wear jewelry, but I do it only in private situations.

Shop, whether in the cities in which you go to tournaments?

- Always go shopping wherever they were and never return home empty handed because I think that we spend that money back on the field where I played a good match. Earlier we even happened that day make a purchase. Otherwise, I love shopping and nice clothes, and most important is to have good shoes and bag that renew at the beginning of each season, while other things are mostly bought along.

Do you buy clothes while traveling, and her boyfriend Mladjan?

- When I travel, I like to buy gifts not only him but also to other close people. It is a token of appreciation and a way to show a particular person to think of it when you're together, and the value of the gift was never involved.

Advise you once with him about what to wear?

- He made me often in front of our joint outings to ask for a small tip, and I love to hear his views when preparing its combination of clothing because I think it's nice if we are both happy with what we wear.

Do you have a lot of clothes?

- I have so many things that we often forget about them. It happens to me even rummaging in the closet and find clothes with a label that I never wore. However, despite the fact before every sunrise I have a feeling that I have nothing to wear and that I must urgently to do shopping.

I give away things you no longer wear?

- Everything that I do not carry a given moment, I love to worship because it happens that some of the things I wear only once and never again.

bojanjj
Nov 8th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Does anyone know something about WTA adwards?? Most fashionable, favourite and honorable tennisplayers...?

-NAJ-
Nov 8th, 2010, 07:18 PM
wta awards are during SE open - Miami ;)

bojanjj
Nov 9th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Thanks, but there was a voting on WTA web site, right?

~Kiera~
Nov 10th, 2010, 04:14 PM
http://www.facebook.com/JelenaJankovicTennis

had a small eye surgery today. Had to get something removed from my left eye. Have some stitches that will be removed in a week or so. Have to wear an eye patch so guess I will look like a pirate this week:)

bojanjj
Nov 10th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Hehe, she always says something funny! ONE AND ONLY JJ!

Vartan
Nov 10th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Hopefully it was for medical and not cosmetic reasons.

Just Do It
Nov 10th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Hopefully it was for medical and not cosmetic reasons.

*dead* Even if it was for medical reasons we know reetard is gonna come up with the same shit again :worship:

bojanjj
Nov 11th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Jelena is declared as the biggest losers in 2010 :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

-NAJ-
Nov 11th, 2010, 10:39 AM
JJ's 2010 >>>> 99,99 % wta players 2010;)

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 11th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Jelena is declared as the biggest losers in 2010 :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Who said that?
But she is the Empress, she can be everything.

Bobisa
Nov 11th, 2010, 02:26 PM
http://www.worldtennismagazine.com/archives/3656

Losers
Jelena Jankovic

Current Rank: 8

Record: 38-23

2010 Titles: Indian Wells

After becoming one on a growing list of No. 1’s never to have won a Grand Slam (in 2008), I expected big things from Jelena Jankovic. I was optimistic this year after she won the prestigious BNP Paribas at Indian Wells, reached the final in Rome (by beating Serena and Venus in succession) and made it to the semis at Roland Garros. But during the second half of the season, she seemed to fizzle out completely. She totaled 29 wins up until that crushing loss to Sam Stosur at the French Open in June, but won only nine matches after that. Though she struggled with an illness at season’s end, it still seems Jelena is capable of more.

Fun Fact: Jankovic has more losses and less wins than any other player in the Top 10 (other than Serena Williams who has fewer wins due to only playing half the season).

http://i55.tinypic.com/303k7zk.jpg

Mish
Nov 16th, 2010, 10:18 AM
http://www.zurnal.rs/2010/10/26/dzej%e2%80%93dzej-novi-clan-rekreativa/index.html

Mish
Nov 16th, 2010, 10:19 AM
http://www.zurnal.rs/2010/11/04/dzej-dzej-imam-sve-o-cemu-sam-sanjala/index.html

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 16th, 2010, 10:40 AM
^ Wow, JJ finally in my city next year... ( I hope).

дalex
Nov 17th, 2010, 03:53 PM
facebook/twitter

The doctor just took my stitches out. My eye is better but still red, it takes a little time to recover. I am wearing glasses all day, trying to protect my eye and look cool haha

-NAJ-
Nov 17th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Press
http://sportservis.pressonline.rs/wsw/index.php?p=119&ni=15475&PHPSESSID=77ea7513333da5bfefa1b022ca8bd52c
:dance:

Five Serbs who rule the world

Sport is definitely the best product of this country, without a doubt. What our athletes have done for Serbia, which in its positive promotion, which for the sake of the national happiness, is simply incredible. They give us hope that we are not really so bad and to hell with work, effort and seriousness of each of us can be good, if not the best at what he does.

We have set ourselves the question who is right, who are continually at the top of world sport. We were not interested in shooting star, individuals, and there are many who shine in sports heaven, and then disappear in an ocean of mediocrity, or retired since the list would turn into an encyclopedia. Team Press magazin has set aside five Serbian aces who for years ruled the world sport.

Novak Đoković - tennis player
http://sportservis.pressonline.rs/wsw/UserFiles/Image/tenis/djokovic/pesnica-ap-v.jpg

Vladimir Vujasinović - waterpolo player
http://sportservis.pressonline.rs/wsw/UserFiles/Image/vaterpolo/vujasinovic/VUJASINOVIC%20VLADIMIR_35%20ss%20krop.jpg
Milorad Čavić - swimmer
http://sportservis.pressonline.rs/wsw/UserFiles/Image/ostalo/plivanje/cavic-ap-manja.jpg
Jelena Janković - tennis player
http://sportservis.pressonline.rs/wsw/UserFiles/Image/tenis/jelena/indijan%20vels%20polufinale%20ap%20mali%20krop.jpg

Nemanja Vidić - football player
http://sportservis.pressonline.rs/wsw/UserFiles/Image/fudbal%20svet/engleska/mancester%20j/vidic/vidic-rojters-mali.jpg

Jajaloo
Nov 18th, 2010, 01:52 AM
:lol: No bubbers Anci?

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/262/17444b1ea6c8831dad8cfdd.jpg

Caralenko
Nov 18th, 2010, 03:49 AM
Did they have to choose that picture? :o

-NAJ-
Nov 18th, 2010, 03:50 AM
No,Jajaloo
We have set ourselves the question who is right, who are continually at the top of world sport. We were not interested in shooting star, individuals, and there are many who shine in sports heaven, and then disappear in an ocean of mediocrity, or retired since the list would turn into an encyclopedia.

JJ is much more established athlete than Ana. Jelena has been chosen so many time as the best female atlete in Serbia, best tennis player... not just when she became pro also as junior

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 18th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Wow, and JJ is the only female...

JJ's biatch
Nov 18th, 2010, 06:18 PM
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/262/17444b1ea6c8831dad8cfdd.jpg

They made baby Anci cry! Shame on them!!! :devil:

Jaja :worship:

дalex
Nov 21st, 2010, 01:06 PM
New blog...
http://www.jj-jelenajankovic.com/eng/blog.php

Hello from Belgrade everyone :)

Since the end of the season in Doha, I've been able to rest and recover and start recharging my batteries. I had a tough time towards the end of the season with some health problems, so I've been taking it easy, just resting a lot. I also had something removed in my left eye - I was having problems seeing clearly, especially in night matches, so I had surgery. There was a patch on it so I kind of looked like a pirate for a while! The whole time I had to wear sunglasses, so I actually looked cool. I even had to wear them in the dark. To protect it from the wind, the cold... anyway, they removed the stitches and now my eye is just a little red, so it's almost done.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1223/811v.jpg

I spent a little bit of time In Italy and now I've been in Belgrade for a while with my family. I've been out of the public eye, spending some very important time with them. We travel so much that when these periods come, you just want to live a normal life. So I've been spending time with my family and boyfriend. There's also a new member of the family - my brother got me a dog, a Maltese, named Stella :) She's just a puppy, three months old. We've been teaching her tricks and playing with her. She's very cute.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2739/813v.jpg

My only wish for the off-season and the new season is to be healthy and avoid injuries, so I can truly work on my game and enjoy my tennis. When something is bothering you, it's hard to do your job in a proper way. Today was my first day back training - I'm starting with fitness training. We are doing two sessions a day and I'm already feeling so tired at 8pm! I enjoy the fitness training. I already feel swollen though, and I'll probably be going to bed early. I'll start hitting balls in a few days or a week. I'm hoping to train hard and start the 2011 season strong - I'm always trying to be a better player and I'm really looking forward to the new season.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4708/815v.jpg

I'm not sure when I'll travel back to the US. Hopefully I'll be here for the Davis Cup final, so I can cheer on Serbia against France. I'm also going to be playing an exhibition for charity on the 30th of November here, a really big show from 9pm to midnight, to raise money for juniors as well as relief for an earthquake that happened in the city of Kraljevo. It will be a lot of fun and I always love helping raise money for good causes.

As always, thanks to all of you, my fans, for your support. I'll keep you all updated on all of these things and I'll write again very soon :)

JJ

Diva carrying her cute puppy in a bag. :bowdown:

Brena
Nov 21st, 2010, 01:20 PM
That first pic looks like a street in Milan. One of three main streets with designer shops. :rolleyes:

Just Do It
Nov 21st, 2010, 02:33 PM
That first pic looks like a street in Milan. One of three main streets with designer shops. :rolleyes:

Do you know how is the street in first pic called ?

Brena
Nov 21st, 2010, 02:41 PM
Do you know how is the street in first pic called ?

Not really, but I can ask my sister if you like.

-NAJ-
Nov 21st, 2010, 03:20 PM
New blog...
http://www.jj-jelenajankovic.com/eng/blog.php

Thanks

She's just a puppy, three months old. We've been teaching her tricks and playing with her. She's very cute.
tricks:banana:
I'm always trying to be a better player and I'm really looking forward to the new season.
work hard and win them all:drool:

We are doing two sessions a day
she didn't said with who is she working:(

ce
Nov 21st, 2010, 03:22 PM
she is having an exhibition on 30. November :eek:
first time i hear about this :eek:
anyone knows more about it ?

-NAJ-
Nov 21st, 2010, 03:42 PM
probably in "Pionir". Boba told new weeks ago that they will made exhibition before Davis Cup and that money will go for junior tennis but now with this problem with Kraljevo.

Still no official information about that, tickets .... in few days maybe

MaBaker
Nov 21st, 2010, 04:15 PM
She's just a puppy, three months old. We've been teaching her tricks and playing with her. She's very cute.
Probably how to fistpump. But seriously, that puppy looks like a toy. It's cute though.

Brena
Nov 21st, 2010, 05:59 PM
Probably how to fistpump. But seriously, that puppy looks like a toy. It's cute though.

It's terribly cute. :awww: Now I want to get one for my cat to play with. I hope Jelena doesn't treat him like a fashion accessory and starts painting him in different colours lest it should clash with her bag/clothes colour. :(

Daruma.
Nov 21st, 2010, 06:06 PM
It's terribly cute. :awww: Now I want to get one for my cat to play with. I hope Jelena doesn't treat him like a fashion accessory and starts painting him in different colours lest it should clash with her bag/clothes colour. :(

Look at that first picture, she's already made her an accessory. She really matches with her bag. Hoow cool. :lol:

JJ's biatch
Nov 21st, 2010, 07:47 PM

Zorica Brunclik :sobbing:

Just Do It
Nov 21st, 2010, 07:58 PM
Not really, but I can ask my sister if you like.

I thought that was a street in Belgrade ? :lol: It looks too good for Belgrade though.

ce
Nov 21st, 2010, 08:45 PM

omg that was :help:

-NAJ-
Nov 21st, 2010, 09:50 PM
It looks like some people don't know to read
Takođe ću učestvovati u humanitarnoj egzibiciji 30. novembra u Beogradu,

= Also i will take part of charity exhibition on the 30th November in Belgrade

and i see tonight headlines JJ is making charity exhibition :rolleyes: source (her blog)

what is wrong with that reporters. Boba Zivojinovic talked few weeks ago about that exhibition and organizer is TSS (serbian tennis organization):tape: not JJ

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 22nd, 2010, 07:50 AM
Jelena has a puppy as a new pet?
So, she and Ana are friends again... nice.

<Majmun>
Nov 22nd, 2010, 09:34 AM
Why do women always buy midget dogs. Buy a proper dog, like a labrador or german shephard or husky and not a gremlin looking one.

JJ's biatch
Nov 22nd, 2010, 10:36 AM

omg that was :help:

http://i51.tinypic.com/12637mc.jpg

Brena
Nov 22nd, 2010, 01:50 PM
Why do women always buy midget dogs. Buy a proper dog, like a labrador or german shepard or husky and not a gremlin looking one.

Because you can't dye a German Shephard pink and carry him around in your bag! ˇ

ce
Nov 22nd, 2010, 04:06 PM
:spit:

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 22nd, 2010, 04:14 PM

Trash at the highest level.
And she went to Farma here:worship:
That's wonderful.
2 in 1, but insteed all of this, I like watching that comedy show sometimes.

ce
Nov 22nd, 2010, 06:27 PM
^ me too, but almost all the time not sometimes :sobbing:

MaBaker
Nov 22nd, 2010, 08:01 PM
That pic begs for a photoshop.

JJ's biatch
Nov 22nd, 2010, 08:07 PM
I absolutely agree with Ma!

-NAJ-
Nov 22nd, 2010, 10:26 PM
google translate

Jelena joins Boba

The best Serbian tennis player Jelena Jankovic will take part in a charity exhibition that just before the finals of the Davis Cup organizing Serbian Tennis Federation president Slobodan Zivojinovic.

Charity match will be held at Pionir, in the same hall where the Davis Cup team of the former Yugoslavia achieved its greatest successes.

- Congratulations to our Tennis Association president Slobodan Zivojinovic the brilliant idea, and now in its realization to organize a tennis egzibiciju at Pioneer Hall in Belgrade, which has a humanitarian nature and aim to help both victims of the earthquake that occurred in Kraljevo and the surrounding places and the development of junior tennis in Serbia. I am glad that their presence will contribute to this great charity event, "said Jankovic.

In addition to deer on weightlifting exhibition at Pionir will appear and other stars such as French tennis legend Henri Leconte, the Spanish tennis legend Emil Sanchez, TSS President Slobodan Zivojinovic, the former national team players Yugoslavia Goran Prpic and Bruno Orešar, as well as numerous music stars.

- I am very honored and glad that our best player Jelena Jankovic with her presence to contribute to and increase exhibition that will have humnitarni goal, said organizer tennis exhibition in Pionir, TSS President Slobodan Zivojinovic.

Tickets can be purchased from 24 November at the Belgrade Arena box office, in the TC - Usce, Domu Sindikata and other retail stores and through cardservisa www.tickets.rs site. Ticket price for the stands of 700 dinars.

<Majmun>
Nov 24th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Because you can't dye a German Shephard pink and carry him around in your bag! ˇ

She looks cute tho. Dog or what ever the fudge it is should put her in a bag and drag her around. Maybe start a new fashion trend..

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 24th, 2010, 01:03 PM
^ me too, but almost all the time not sometimes :sobbing:

Maybe Jelena walks in one day:tape:

ce
Nov 24th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Maybe Jelena walks in one day:tape:

she would fit amazing with Vendi and Boki 13 :hearts:

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 25th, 2010, 11:02 AM
^ Oh no, just please not with those freaks, then my cheering for her will stop!
haha

P.S. I think Vendi needs a medical therapy. Few times I watched her, it was like I was using drugs or have a flu, and the ,,dijareja''.

Bobisa
Nov 25th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Vendi queen :inlove:

Bobisa
Nov 25th, 2010, 01:33 PM
^ Oh no, just please not with those freaks, then my cheering for her will stop!
haha

P.S. I think Vendi needs a medical therapy. Few times I watched her, it was like I was using drugs or have a flu, and the ,,dijareja''.
:tape: Don't say that about Vesna.She is queen :) She loves JJ and she cheered for JJ with us at Fed Cup :p

http://i53.tinypic.com/5ewqo9.jpg

дalex
Nov 25th, 2010, 01:41 PM
:tape: Don't say that about Vesna.She is queen :) She loves JJ and she cheered for JJ with us at Fed Cup :p

http://i53.tinypic.com/5ewqo9.jpg

O M G ! :haha: Was she drunk there too? Why is she wearing sunglasses at a tennis match? :lol:

Well Vendi is acting like a complete trash. It could be just an act for the media, but still... Good for her for supporting Jeca, though. :hearts:

дalex
Nov 25th, 2010, 01:53 PM

That pic begs for a photoshop.

I absolutely agree with Ma!

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/5818/jejabrunclik.gif

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM
O M G ! :haha: Was she drunk there too? Why is she wearing sunglasses at a tennis match? :lol:

Well Vendi is acting like a complete trash. It could be just an act for the media, but still... Good for her for supporting Jeca, though. :hearts:

Hahaha.....:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Lord, okay okay she isn't completly lost... I must agree now:lol:

ce
Nov 25th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Omg

Bobisa
Nov 25th, 2010, 02:27 PM

she was tired because she sang in a bar all night (day before match) :lol: I remember that she said to me''Bobo, sorry but I can't take off my glasses because I look like kuvani majmun'' :rolls:

дalex
Nov 25th, 2010, 02:33 PM
she was tired because she sang in a bar all night (day before match) :lol: I remember that she said to me''Bobo, sorry but I can't take off my glasses because I look like kuvani majmun'' :rolls:

Oh, so I was right - she was drunk (http://poznati.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/vendi-vasar.jpg). Or at least hungover. :lol:

FFS, how on earth do you know Vendi and why does she call you Bobo!? :sobbing:

*Anja*
Nov 25th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Well we all know her :D She is a HUGE JJ fan, and her daughter too. And they both hate Ana xD hahahha

Vesna was actually really nice to all of us, polite and everything, so I personally don't have a reason not to like her despite all things on Farma.

Bobisa
Nov 25th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Oh, so I was right - she was drunk (http://poznati.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/vendi-vasar.jpg). Or at least hungover. :lol:

FFS, how on earth do you know Vendi and why does she call you Bobo!? :sobbing:
Because she is our(JJ fan club) friend :)

Bobisa
Nov 25th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Well we all know her :D She is a HUGE JJ fan, and her daughter too. And they both hate Ana xD hahahha

Vesna was actually really nice to all of us, polite and everything, so I personally don't have a reason not to like her despite all things on Farma.

this :)

дalex
Nov 25th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Well, after seeing how Vendi's mind works on Farma I can understand she would prefer Jelena. But just because someone is nice, polite and well mannered doesn't mean they're fake. Maybe they are, but if she wants to expose them she should try and do that in a more intelligent way. I mean Jelena is nice and polite too most of the time, she's just a more open person. This way Vendi's only portraying herself as a drunken idiot who thinks too highly of herself.

Vendi is someone who would say to Ana that she's 'mrtvo puvalo'. :lol: Even if it's true, and we can't tell that for sure, that's not something you should say. At least not to someone's face when they did nothing to you.

Does Jelena know Vendi too? Are they 'friends'? :sobbing:

-NAJ-
Nov 25th, 2010, 04:45 PM
charity exibition from "Pionir" live on PRVA TV:eek::eek::eek:

JJ is special guest
Boba Zivojinovic, Goran Prpic, Yannick Noah, Henri Leconte, Bruno Oresar, Ilie Nastase, Emilio Sanchez and Nikola Pilic
in music part of exibition there will be Vlado Georgiev,Van Gog and Kiki Lesandric

MaBaker
Nov 25th, 2010, 06:01 PM
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/5818/jejabrunclik.gif
lol, perfect.

Oh God :sobbing:
Is Vendi on forum too?

*Anja*
Nov 25th, 2010, 07:29 PM
hahahha

@dalex - hahahahha no!
@Ma - Lol of course not :D

ce
Nov 26th, 2010, 12:07 AM
i love Vendi even more now :sobbing:

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 26th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Well, after seeing how Vendi's mind works on Farma I can understand she would prefer Jelena. But just because someone is nice, polite and well mannered doesn't mean they're fake. Maybe they are, but if she wants to expose them she should try and do that in a more intelligent way. I mean Jelena is nice and polite too most of the time, she's just a more open person. This way Vendi's only portraying herself as a drunken idiot who thinks too highly of herself.

Vendi is someone who would say to Ana that she's 'mrtvo puvalo'. :lol: Even if it's true, and we can't tell that for sure, that's not something you should say. At least not to someone's face when they did nothing to you.

Does Jelena know Vendi too? Are they 'friends'? :sobbing:

It would be too much.
And those infos I read here are enough:sobbing::hysteric:

Brena
Nov 26th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Is Vendi on forum too?

These pictures just killed me. :sobbing:

Foon_JJ
Nov 30th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Is there any live stream for the exhibition match? Thanks!

Mish
Nov 30th, 2010, 09:41 PM
http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/220795/Teniski-spektakl-u-Pioniru

Safe-From-Harm
Nov 30th, 2010, 10:13 PM
And Lepa Brena was there too.
There is pic with her and Snezana Jankovic on the page above^.
Giood prediction.

-NAJ-
Nov 30th, 2010, 10:39 PM
I wasn't home so I left on my computer to record this exibition and now i see that quality of video is very bad:sad:

-NAJ-
Nov 30th, 2010, 11:39 PM
http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti.php?yyyy=2010&mm=11&dd=30&nav_id=476162
4,500 people playing tennis in Kraljevo

Charity exhibition organized by the President of the Tennis Association of Serbia, Slobodan Zivojinovic was held before about 4,500 spectators in the hall "Pionir".

http://www.b92.net/news/pics/2010/11/15641365214cf5804ebe4bc333060435_big.jpg
Half the income from exhibitions, which was organized on the occasion of the duel between Serbia and France in Davis Cup finals, will be paid for the rehabilitation of primary school "Svetozar Markovic" in Kraljevo, while the rest will be invested in the development of junior tennis in the country.

Minister of Youth and Sport Snezana Samardzic Markovic announced that she will help the institution to donate one million dinars Kraljevo.

Central match was the doubles exhibitions that have played the shifts Zivojinovic, Bruno Orešar and Jelena Jankovic against Emilia Sanchez, Elias Nastase and Henri Lakonta. Orešar, Jankovic and Zivojinovic won 6-4, and the President of TSS remained undefeated in the "Pionir" in which the first round of Davis Cup 1985th was with other teammates defeated France with 4:1.

At the weightlifting exhibition participated Advisor Davis Cup team Serbia Nikola Pilic, like many public figures, including actors Dragan Jovanovic and Branislav Trifunovic, tv people Milan Boskovic, Ivan Ivanovic Andrea Čortan. Team selectors were current and former leaders of the Serbian players Bogdan Obradovic and Radmilo Armenulic.
http://www.b92.net/news/pics/2010/11/18891063474cf5804ed0129748922548_extreme.jpg
Among other judges on the weightlifting exhibition were the head of John Zeljković, the best Serbian swimmer Milorad Cavic, president of basketball club Partizan Belgrade, Predrag Danilovic, singer Lepa Brena and actor Dragan Bjelogrlic.

The match looked to the World Tennis Federation president Francesco Ricci Being, a number of ministers in the Serbian government, the president of the National Olympic Committee of Vlade Divac, as well as children from school "Svetozar Markovic".

Principal Dragica Spajic thanked Tennis Association to help the rehabilitation of the building damaged by an earthquake on 3 November hit Kraljevo.

"We have trained most of the classrooms, but we had to relocate to preschool. Garden, hall for physical, sports facilities all this useless ", said Spajic.

The audience was entertained by Kiki Lesendrić and pilots, as the band Van Gogh, a hall of the "Pioneer" for a short visit to the Serbian national team that will be of 3 to 5 December to oppose the French in the Belgrade Arena.

-NAJ-
Nov 30th, 2010, 11:46 PM
http://sportservis.pressonline.rs/wsw/index.php?p=90&ni=16129&PHPSESSID=16365d70aae1300a3857efa004cc2887

Charity tennis match held at "Pionir", collected close to 15 million dinars (200 000,00 $)
In Belgrade's "Pionir" was held tonight at the charity exhibition with the participation of former and current tennis stars.

Portion of the proceeds from this event is for elementary school "Svetozar Markovic" in Kraljevo, a part of the development of junior tennis.

In this egzibiciju participated Serbian Tennis Federation president Slobodan Zivojinovic, then Bruno Orešar, Goran Prpic, Henri Leconte, Ilie Nastase, advisor to Serbian national Davis Cup team Nikola Pilic and our best player Jelena Jankovic.

They were on a tennis court confronted actor Bane Trifunovic, journalist Milan Boskovic, driver Andrew Kulundžić, actor Dragan Jovanovic, director of marketing agency "Communist," Ivan Stankovic, musician and presenter Adrian Nigor Čortan. The exhibition match was supported by Lepa Brena, Milorad Cavic, Predrag Danilovic, Dragan Bjelogrlic and many others.

Children from school "Svetozar Markovic" cheered the players holding a banner which read "Thank you". Humanitarian action in the "Pioneer" was attended by all players of our Davis Cup team, which is preparing to duel with the French.

The first man of Serbian tennis, said at the end of the spectacle that was collected about 15 million dinars of humanitarian aid.

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 1st, 2010, 11:40 AM
Any videos?

*Anja*
Dec 5th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Jelena in Arena supporting Nole and Janko!

Vartan
Dec 5th, 2010, 10:52 AM
:cheer:

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Saw JJ on TV in Arena, now they must win.
Empress was the missing part yesterday.

*Anja*
Dec 5th, 2010, 11:13 AM
haha i agree :)

You see Novak already started great :D

-NAJ-
Dec 5th, 2010, 11:34 AM
She is sitting next to Lepa Brena and Boba Zivojinovic.

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Where is Anci? Next to JJ?

I just stared verbal fight with Ana's fans, I cathed them like a fish, but they closed the thread. It's funny how people can't ,,read between the lines''.

*Anja*
Dec 5th, 2010, 11:59 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs417.ash2/69528_481902770752_566110752_6237140_1473463_n.jpg

by: foonie :)

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 12:04 PM
^ that's the face!

-NAJ-
Dec 5th, 2010, 12:05 PM
http://d.imagehost.org/0380/Image1205-1355_TV18.jpg

Slamniacki
Dec 5th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Ana just gave a short interview on FRANCE 3 http://www.fromsport.com/v-0/12/86/v-128615.html

*Anja*
Dec 5th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Ana or Jelena? :D

Daruma.
Dec 5th, 2010, 12:17 PM
She's been looking amazing since the summer. :inlove:

*Anja*
Dec 5th, 2010, 12:21 PM
http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/11/55/37/75/10733510.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=772&u=11553775)

<3

-NAJ-
Dec 5th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Who will play for France in 2nd match?

*Anja*
Dec 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM
I don't know. But neither Janko nor Viktor are sitting in our box. So they probably still don't know who is going to play for 5th match...

-NAJ-
Dec 5th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Brena and Snezana are talking too much:haha:

дalex
Dec 5th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Ana didn't get the VIP seat for Davis Cup. :sad: She's watching the matches from the Rolex booth.

Hopefully Jeca and Sneki didn't have anything to do with that. :unsure:

Mish
Dec 5th, 2010, 01:45 PM
A nd yesterday Ana was in Rolex booth, and JJ is sitting there because she wants that... but, where is JJ in herd set?? I didn't see her.

дalex
Dec 5th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Ana said she wished she could sit a bit closer but that she knows that the federation had problems with not having enough tickets. :sad: Seriously, they should have kicked some politician out of VIP box. I mean, don't they know Ana is a VIP!?

Maybe Jeca had to go to the toilet. :lol:

дalex
Dec 5th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Oh noes, President is there. He's a major jinx for our teams. Go Viktor! :cheer:

<Majmun>
Dec 5th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Oh noes, President is there. He's a major jinx for our teams. Go Viktor! :cheer:

We are screwed :sad:

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Maybe JJ is making preparation to give a trophy for Serbia team.
And that about VIP, Rolex.... it's.... hahahhahhahhahahahahh.

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Plus, France team made a huge mistake( which I found great) putting Llodra instead of Simon, who has 4-0 against Viktor.
So, let's celebrate!

Roookie
Dec 5th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I just saw Jaja on my TV :inlove:..I hope she gives the trophy and a speech :lol:. She looks adorable.

JadeFox
Dec 5th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Saw JJ too. I was wondering where she was. Looking camera ready as always. :hearts:

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Wow, congratulations to Serbia team!
So happy!
And let's watch ,,sisanje'' now.

JadeFox
Dec 5th, 2010, 04:25 PM
I hope this inspires two certain Serbian ladies in the Fed Cup! Put whatever drama behind them and go for it! :fiery:

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 04:26 PM
And of course... Empress... hahah
She doesn't want to cut hair.

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Does anyone saw did JJ congratulatulated to one of the Serbain boys?

RFS
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:11 PM
I hope this inspires two certain Serbian ladies in the Fed Cup! Put whatever drama behind them and go for it! :fiery:

Better still - I hope it gives our Serbian Warrior princess a bit more drive in her game to go for it this year - Slams. We wants SLAMS!

Mish
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:26 PM
yeah, i am interested in that, too????

Brena
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Does anyone saw did JJ congratulatulated to one of the Serbain boys?

I saw her on the court after the match, but I didn't see her talk to any of the players.

-NAJ-
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Yes she did, she and Lepa Brena went on court to congratulate.

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:36 PM
^ Yes, I saw it also..... that's why I asked.

And I heard Brena's and Jelena's talk!
Jelena: ,, Stara, what's that on the top of the arena? near the roof?
Brena: ,, As far I can se... hmm.. looks like a superman...no no superwoman''
Jelena : ,, Looks like a puppy''
Brena: ,, Oh yeah, like a big baby''
Jelena: ,, Oh no.... It's VIP!''
Brena: ,, Baby Anci?''
Jelena: ,, Yeah... I hope she can see some of the match''.
Then some 6 year old boy came in front of camera, but JJ said to him to get off
beacuse she must look at that camera....

What a bitches. Tctc

P.S. sorry I just watched Superman few days ago... is it a bird? NO! is it a plane? NO!.... it's Ana Ivanovic on the roof!
Please, forgive me. Ana is cute.

Brena
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Yes she did, she and Lepa Brena went on court to congratulate.

I was wondering...because someone once said here that Tipsy and Viktor are not really friendly with her.
And I recently read that Zimonjic wants to play mixed doubles at the Olympics with Ana... so I guess, he isn't either beacuse there's no way he'd choose Ana as a doubles partner otherwise :lol:

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:43 PM
And I also her that Viktor asked Jelena, is her GS thropy bigger than this one?

Also I heard Mauresmo said to Tsonga that she wants JJ's voice, beacuse it sound trannylicious sommetimes.

Forgive me, I have had some deal...... whatever.

Mish
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:46 PM
No, really, did anybody saw that JJ talks with anyone on court?

-NAJ-
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:49 PM
^ Yes, I saw it also..... that's why I asked.

And I heard Brena's and Jelena's talk!
Jelena: ,, Stara, what's that on the top of the arena? near the roof?
Brena: ,, As far I can se... hmm.. looks like a superman...no no superwoman''
Jelena : ,, Looks like a puppy''
Brena: ,, Oh yeah, like a big baby''
Jelena: ,, Oh no.... It's VIP!''
Brena: ,, Baby Anci?''
Jelena: ,, Yeah... I hope she can see some of the match''.
Then some 6 year old boy came in front of camera, but JJ said to him to get off
beacuse she must look at that camera....

What a bitches. Tctc

P.S. sorry I just watched Superman few days ago... is it a bird? NO! is it a plane? NO!.... it's Ana Ivanovic on the roof!
Please, forgive me. Ana is cute.

have a weird sense of humor.

btw Why are non stop mentioning Ana in this subforum:confused:

дalex
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:51 PM
No, really, did anybody saw that JJ talks with anyone on court?

Why is that so important? :lol:

It wasn't shown on TV, but that woman commentator, when she talked to Jelena, said something how she saw her congratulate Novak. The way she talked about it suggested it was emotional.

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:52 PM
^ I like Ana in some strange way.
I am weird also.

And I am not sure does JJ knows what she was watching... Davis Cup...not sure she knows what it is....:D

Mish
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:54 PM
When she talkes with women??? On RTS??? oR FOR SAM MEDIA other?

дalex
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:56 PM
It was on RTS after the last match.

Mish
Dec 5th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Ohhh, I couldn't see that because in BiH THAT PART WASN'T... :(((

MB.
Dec 5th, 2010, 10:26 PM
I was wondering...because someone once said here that Tipsy and Viktor are not really friendly with her.
And I recently read that Zimonjic wants to play mixed doubles at the Olympics with Ana... so I guess, he isn't either beacuse there's no way he'd choose Ana as a doubles partner otherwise :lol:

1.) JJ and Ana both need to take this win for what it is, and play their heart out in 2011 Fed Cup. Seriously, no reason (other than the Williams and Kim/Henin) they shouldn't be able to win...at least a round.

2.) Can't wait for the 2012 Olympics. I don't care if Zimonjic wants to play with Ana, I'm sure JJ will figure out a way to schwamboozle herself into the mixed doubles.

Brena
Dec 5th, 2010, 11:07 PM
1.) JJ and Ana both need to take this win for what it is, and play their heart out in 2011 Fed Cup. Seriously, no reason (other than the Williams and Kim/Henin) they shouldn't be able to win...at least a round.

A piece of unofficial news that Ana won't be playing for the Serbian Fed Cup team just appeared on the Serbian news site B92. There is no official confirmation from Ana, and the Fed Cup team coach says he doesn't know anything about it and can't make any comments until the invitations have been sent and Ana's reply recieved, but the site claims it is highly unlikely Ana's planning to play in February against Canada in Belgrade because she entered Pattaya City tournament which starts only a day after the Fed Cup matches (February 5 and 6). So they assume she won't be making a trip Australia-Serbia-Thailand in only ten days or so.

http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti.php?yyyy=2010&mm=12&dd=05&nav_id=477156

Not that Serbia can't beat Canada only with JJ (if she's in any kind of a decent form), but after what happened last time, how pissed Jelena (and Sneki) were, I'm starting to wonder whether she'll want to play since it does seem like a great waste of time if Ana's team back to their old ways of ignoring Fed Cup.

2.) Can't wait for the 2012 Olympics. I don't care if Zimonjic wants to play with Ana, I'm sure JJ will figure out a way to schwamboozle herself into the mixed doubles.

:lol: She should win the singles, and play the doubles with Novak.

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 6th, 2010, 10:30 AM
When she talkes with women??? On RTS??? oR FOR SAM MEDIA other?

Here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KVCnhOfW8g

But, I wanted to see that congratulation...

Mish
Dec 6th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Mee too... :_)))))

Mish
Dec 6th, 2010, 01:05 PM
http://www.naslovi.net/rd/2169351

-NAJ-
Dec 7th, 2010, 06:37 PM
I saw "interview" with young(11) tennis player Nikolina ( vendi's daughter) where she say that she wants to be like Jelena Jankovic ;)

Brena
Dec 7th, 2010, 07:02 PM
I saw "interview" with young(11) tennis player Nikolina ( vendi's daughter) where she say that she wants to be like Jelena Jankovic ;)

:rolls:

Bobisa
Dec 7th, 2010, 08:54 PM

her name is Nikoleta! ;)
:hug:

Safe-From-Harm
Dec 8th, 2010, 11:02 AM
:kolaps:

Mish
Dec 8th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Not again about Vendi here, please... I really just want to know about JJ here and if there are some information is she in America now, or when she go there, or did she find coch????

Mish
Dec 8th, 2010, 11:58 AM
http://www.medibankinternational.com.au/2010/12/sydney-hosting-worlds-best-in-2011

AND, JJ started her new season in SYDNEY, it is confirmed... :))))

Brena
Dec 8th, 2010, 12:42 PM
http://www.medibankinternational.com.au/2010/12/sydney-hosting-worlds-best-in-2011

AND, JJ started her new season in SYDNEY, it is confirmed... :))))

Yay! I loved Sydney. But look at JJ's ranking in the article! Both :lol: and :bowdown:

Just.. how the hell is she supposed to win a round with the likes of Kanepi, Kleybanova, Rezai in the draw. :awww: All of a sudden I'm not looking forward to the new season that much...

-NAJ-
Dec 8th, 2010, 02:00 PM
2011 is very important tennis year for Jelena.

:scared:

Mish
Dec 8th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Why you think that???? Is that maybe her last year on tour??? Please, it is so not true... Gog, Srena and Venus are 5 and more years older then her and thy play every year so good... Francesca won her DS with 29 years...

-NAJ-
Dec 8th, 2010, 02:56 PM
not that but i think this year will show is she ready to be in top 3 again.

It's all about motivation and health . she is in top 10(dream of 99% other players) without any probblems with 20% effort. so if she bring back motivation for game(on and off court) that would be great

Mish
Dec 8th, 2010, 03:05 PM
She was number 2 this season, so she can be again number 1 or at least-top 3, but she just need to be focused on that!!!!!

xcrtbckhnd
Dec 8th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Just hoping that she can get off to a good start at the AO and go fairly deep. A SF or better would be really amazing for her confidence. And if she could finally beat Henin this year, that would almost be better than anything else!