PDA

View Full Version : Who should be the next player to pose in Playboy?

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Who knows, Ashley could start a new trend amongst tennis players posing in the buff :angel:

RenaSlam.
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:03 AM
Serena?

LudwigDvorak
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:03 AM
I wish James Blake would pose Playgirl. Full frontal too, please. :sad:

I'd imagine most people would say Sharapova. Wouldn't THAT be hilarious?

Chunchun
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Serena?

that's the first name come to my mind too :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:09 AM
I picked Flavia :hearts:.

Ps, sorry about the Jankovic typo :p.

Apoleb
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Honestly, I don't want to see any of them naked. No one has the body to pull it out. Certainly not Sharapova.

danieln1
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:11 AM
Dementieva ,Serena, Ivanovic, Sharapova, Venus, Wozniacki, Kirilenko, Pennetta and Jankovic!

Uranium
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:12 AM
We have already seen Venus' boobs...but I still picked her:p
I would love to see Elena pose for it

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:13 AM
We have already seen Venus' boobs...but I still picked her:p
I would love to see Elena pose for it

Where ?? :eek:

Malva
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:13 AM
How could you forget Domachowska?

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:15 AM
How could you forget Domachowska?

If only there was more room in the poll :awww:

hankqq
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:18 AM
Why not have a group spread. Instead of "Women of Enron", how about a full issue devoted to "Women of the WTA"?

It could feature all the women you put in the poll :hearts: except I wouldn't include Wozniacki yet-is she even 18??

Also, for the Sharapova section, we'd have to include Camilla as well.

Add in Domachowska, Szavay, Bremond, and for a cougar-Sabatini!!

Chunchun
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:18 AM

There is a pic that had her nipple exposed @ a Wimbledon party some years ago?? :tape:

Chunchun
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:19 AM
btw I want Henin, Schiavone, or Garbin :woohoo:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Why not have a group spread. Instead of "Women of Enron", how about a full issue devoted to "Women of the WTA"?

It could feature all the women you put in the poll :hearts: except I wouldn't include Wozniacki yet-is she even 18??

Also, for the Sharapova section, we'd have to include Camilla as well.

Add in Domachowska, Szavay, Bremond, and for a cougar-Sabatini!!

Lets not forget the total M I L F Carling Bassett...:hearts:

Uranium
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:22 AM

at the Wimbledon Champion's Dinner last year

spiritedenergy
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:22 AM
Mamilla cuddling:drool:

hankqq
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:23 AM
There is a pic that had her nipple exposed @ a Wimbledon party some years ago?? :tape:

Oh yeah-I remember that one! :D "Smile, you're on candid camera Venus!"

:lol: :haha: :rolls: how about Bartoli, Kuznetsova (love Sveta but...), BJK??

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:24 AM
at the Wimbledon Champion's Dinner last year

*Googles it * ... :eek:

hankqq
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Lets not forget the total M I L F Carling Bassett...:hearts:

oh yeah can't forget her! :hearts:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Nastya Myskina

AnomyBC
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:34 AM
I'd KILL to see Sharapova, Ivanovic, Kirilenko or Wozniaki. Wouldn't mind seeing Dementieva, Jankovic or Pennetta either. Actually, let me just give you my Top Ten.......

Top Ten Tennis Players I'd Most Like To See In Playboy

1. KOURNIKOVA
2. Sharapova
3. Ivanovic
4. Kirilenko
5. Chakvetadze
6. Golovin
7. Hantuchova
8. Dokic
9. Wozniaki
10. Cibulkova

PS - For the record, Harkleroad would have been #7 I think, between Golovin and Hantuchova.

Vincey!
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:40 AM
I'd say Jankovic...She already poses like if she was in playboy :p...and she knew it since she was a kid :awww:

SOA_MC
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Why a poll it's Kirilenko obvisouly duh:weirdo:

AnomyBC
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:49 AM
I can't believe there's only 1 vote for Ivanovic so far. That's crazy!

Vincey!
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:53 AM
Why a poll it's Kirilenko obvisouly duh:weirdo:

I don't wanna see Kirilenko on playboy, it will take off all her cuteness :awww:...

Slutati
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:53 AM
Slutiana and Marta together :)

SOA_MC
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:54 AM
I can't believe there's only 1 vote for Ivanovic so far. That's crazy!

Nobody's got more than 3 so :shrug:

AnomyBC
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:56 AM
I don't wanna see Kirilenko on playboy, it will take off all her cuteness :awww:...

No, her cuteness will stay, but her clothes will be taken off :drool::hearts:

SOA_MC
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:56 AM

I can get over the lost of cuteness if I get to see naked pictures of her:devil:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:58 AM

:haha:

sasha&tennis
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:01 AM
I don't want to see any of them nude. That's only for players with no real talent.

Vincey!
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:04 AM

I can get over the lost of cuteness if I get to see naked pictures of her:devil:

:haha:....that's a good reason :p...but I still prefer cute girls than sexy (slutty) ones :p.....Leave Kirilenko's clothes alone they are good on her, and if you want to see her naked just work for it...Alot of people are better than that Andreev :help:....Jankovic is the one who would be perfect for playboy, I bet they already approached her :devil:

Marco Fernandes
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Sharapova :P

faboozadoo15
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:32 AM
I'd be surprised if a few of those women haven't already been asked and turned it down. Maria Kirilenko doesn't have much else going on, so maybe she'll give her fans a bone someday.

DutchieGirl
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Have to :lol: @ the option of "other...name your fave" - not everyone would wanna see their fave in Playboy you know. :p

LudwigDvorak
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:48 AM
I'd be surprised if a few of those women haven't already been asked and turned it down. Maria Kirilenko doesn't have much else going on, so maybe she'll give her fans a bone someday.

:haha: Harsh but true.

Good rep coming up...

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Have to :lol: @ the option of "other...name your fave" - not everyone would wanna see their fave in Playboy you know. :p

:lol: Nooo, i didn't mean it like that:p. I guess i should have worded the option differently . I just meant to name the girl you would like to see pose that wasn't listed in the poll ;).

DutchieGirl
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:01 AM
:lol: Nooo, i didn't mean it like that:p. I guess i should have worded the option differently . I just meant to name the girl you would like to see pose that wasn't listed in the poll ;).
Oh fair enough then.

Aryman3
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:06 AM
Another Radwanska thread

Nikkiri
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:09 AM

Maria already said she'd never do anything like that, sorry boys :hug:

As for her not having much going on.. your right she's top 20 with 4 titles she may aswel just retire now and go pose for playboy it's not like she takes her tennis seriously or anything :rolleyes:

Poova
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:11 AM
None of them.

V-MAC
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Perhaps Maria, Venus and Jelena in some group shots :angel:

tim2502
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:20 AM
i hope Makiri :)

Lindsayfan32
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:21 AM
Serena?
Anyone but Serena. Just the thought of her in buff makes me want to bring up my lunch. James Blake in playgirl would be nice but likely to ever happen. :)

bad_angel_109
Jul 16th, 2008, 06:17 AM
I'd imagine most people would say Sharapova. Wouldn't THAT be hilarious?Lol I was gonna vote for Sharapova. But I decided to vote for Dementieva. Close 2nd would be JJ. I could imagine Serena or perhaps Venus getting approached. Kirilenko too young and innocent :angel: lol, same reason goes for Ana. Masha...I could imagine getting asked in a couple of years or so even tho she's a lil younger than Mariki. :devil: haha.

But I don't buy Playboy for obvious reasons, but I'm curious if a tennis player poses in it.

Rod the Bama
Jul 16th, 2008, 07:47 AM
This is a very tough decision to pick just one, but i have to say Ana. The recent FHM shoot definitely made me want to see her in Playboy even more. :D

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 16th, 2008, 07:50 AM
First, none of the top 20 would ever do it. They quite simply don't need the money and they don't need the attention. Sorry. Yeah I would be very happy to see a Daniela photoshoot if it was done really nicely and tastefully but it would never happen in a million years.

Secondly, personally if any more tennis girls decide to pose in the buff I certainly hope it is not in US Playboy. The cover of the Ashley Harkleroad issue confirmed that for sure. Tacky tacky tacky. Much better would be if they do something in a really classy arty European fashion magazine like Numero, Vellum, S Magazine or Paradis. That would be amazing. Even Arena or French Playboy, which is 20 times better than the US variety, would do. As to who I'd like to see well there are a lot of beautiful tennis players outside the top 30 who could probably do with some money to buy a house or something like that. Magda Rybarikova or Iveta Benesova would look stunning.

I must stop thinking things like that I won't be able to get anything done today. Quit dreaming Chris. It's not going to happen. :rolls:

bad_angel_109
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:06 AM
First, none of the top 20 would ever do it. They quite simply don't need the money and they don't need the attention. Sorry. Yeah I would be very happy to see a Daniela photoshoot if it was done really nicely and tastefully but it would never happen in a million years.

Secondly, personally if any more tennis girls decide to pose in the buff I certainly hope it is not in US Playboy. The cover of the Ashley Harkleroad issue confirmed that for sure. Tacky tacky tacky. Much better would be if they do something in a really classy arty European fashion magazine like Numero, Vellum, S Magazine or Paradis. That would be amazing. Even Arena or French Playboy, which is 20 times better than the US variety, would do. As to who I'd like to see well there are a lot of beautiful tennis players outside the top 30 who could probably do with some money to buy a house or something like that. Magda Rybarikova or Iveta Benesova would look stunning.

I must stop thinking things like that I won't be able to get anything done today. Quit dreaming Chris. It's not going to happen. :rolls:I'd also love to see Danka do a sexy but classy and tasteful photoshoot with Playboy or something. Those pics from Vogue a few yrs back were really good. Classy, tasteful pics but showed off Daniela's sexiness. :)

I'm thinking Maxium (I've forgotten how to spell it lol) would be another mag u could add to ur list. But seriously, do female tennis players really need to pose nude for Playboy or something? Why not just do a sexy, tasteful photoshoot with Vogue or something? :shrug:

I do know sex sells. But there's sexy, classy, tasteful pics and then there's slutty pics. That's my 2 cents anyway.

PamShriver
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Ahem...I have been told on more than one occasion that I should allow the world an eyefull of PAM! I have also been told that it looks like I've got the Jackson Five hiding down there!!! I've got a HUGE BUSH and I love MEN NOT WOMEN!!!

starin
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Svetlana Nick Kuznetsova :hearts::drool:

Serval
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Kirilenko!!

Sharapowerr
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:07 AM
I'd also love to see Danka do a sexy but classy and tasteful photoshoot with Playboy or something. Those pics from Vogue a few yrs back were really good. Classy, tasteful pics but showed off Daniela's sexiness. :)

I'm thinking Maxium (I've forgotten how to spell it lol) would be another mag u could add to ur list. But seriously, do female tennis players really need to pose nude for Playboy or something? Why not just do a sexy, tasteful photoshoot with Vogue or something? :shrug:

I do know sex sells. But there's sexy, classy, tasteful pics and then there's slutty pics. That's my 2 cents anyway.

Playboy is in terms of total nude classy..

Miss Amor
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:07 AM
hopefully none of my favourites....its cheap and screams 'attentionwhore'

bad_angel_109
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Playboy is in terms of total nude classy..:rolleyes:

rasko
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:18 AM
None.

kinseh
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Bartoli. :drool::drool::drool: :p

$uricate
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:28 AM
I know everyone will just say their fave, but really Dokic had the hottest body on tour, if she gets it back to that then :drool: Its something I could see happening.

And the way her career is going just now it might not be a bad idea in the future.

Maria Kirilenko doesn't have much else going on, so maybe she'll give her fans a bone someday.

Cruel, she is Top 20.
Maybe during the Grasscourt season next year though :shrug:

Bartoli. :drool::drool::drool: :p

:drool:
More meat for your money.

3Dcool
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Lol sure its Kirilenko...

Vaidisova Ruled
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:57 AM
nicole Vaidisova

beatlessub
Jul 16th, 2008, 11:00 AM
jennifer capriati =)

she's not doing anything else =(

Costanza
Jul 16th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Akgul.
Posing like a Conan with huge sword:drool:

OsloErik
Jul 16th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Jankovic and Domachowska would be my picks. They both have the kind of body that can pull off a nude photo.

only_one_maria
Jul 16th, 2008, 11:49 AM

Er.......... she has plenty else going on actually. If anything, it's a case of too much not too little with her - check the number of tournaments each person plays. She's just achieved her career high ranking, up nearly 30 places on this time last year.

Anyway, back on topic, there is absolutely no way she would ever do something like this. I'd bet my house on it if I owned one. She's too modest to even do 'revealing' pictures, let alone smut like Playboy. I have to say I can't really see this point of all these magazine pictures anymore. We all know that they are completely photo-shopped, digitally altered etc - so what's the point?

Corswandt
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Honestly, I don't want to see any of them naked. No one has the body to pull it out. Certainly not Sharapova.

Maybe Vesnina does. Not a poll option though.

Juanes
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Ana :hearts:

Corswandt
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Jankovic and Domachowska would be my picks. They both have the kind of body that can pull off a nude photo.

Those two as well I guess.

Paperbag for Jankovic, needless to say.

But I forgot about the one who I think would really bring the house down: Szavay.

And Wozniacki turned 18 just a few days ago. :devil:

améliemomo
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:26 PM
a desperate player??

itzhak
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:33 PM
I'm not big fun of Playboy or any other nude photoshoot, but the best body for this kind of photoshoot have to be of Nicole Vaidisova, she have all the right elements....

SoClose
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Schiavone,Mauresmo , Muller and Bartoli.:tape::singer:

Warrior
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Maria already said she'd never do anything like that, sorry boys :hug:

As for her not having much going on.. your right she's top 20 with 4 titles she may aswel just retire now and go pose for playboy it's not like she takes her tennis seriously or anything :rolleyes:

When did she say that? Anyway, the next likely candidate is Serena. After that it's probably Flavia.

mal
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:49 PM
:eek: gross.

miffedmax
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Please, all you'd get on a Lena D. photo shoot is a lot of blurry pics of Mommy Vera's hands, with Lena's head and feet in the background.

Nikkiri
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:54 PM
When did she say that? Anyway, the next likely candidate is Serena. After that it's probably Flavia.

Found it

Ashley Harkleroad's decision to pose for Playboy magazine is not something that the Russian tennis player and part-time model Maria Kirilenko will be copying.

"I heard that she is going to be completely naked. I think that's too much, but it's up to her," said Kirilenko

samsam4087
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:58 PM
http://static.flickr.com/2228/2165894565_2e87407e42.jpg

$uricate
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Oh, I forgot my second choice, Yvonne!

Imagine the Burger with her clothes off! :drool:

samsam4087
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:01 PM
http://img23.exs.cx/img23/8100/Serena_Williams0003.jpg

Michael!
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Oh, I forgot my second choice, Yvonne!

Imagine the Burger with her clothes off! :drool:

:haha:

Michael!
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:03 PM
I would love to see Vee in the playboy, but as she has style, she wouldn´t do such things :angel:

Warrior
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Found it
"I heard that she is going to be completely naked. I think that's too much, but it's up to her," said Kirilenko

Thank you! But that doesn't mean that Makiri is against doing partial nudity, though!;)

Nikkiri
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Thank you! But that doesn't mean that Makiri is against doing partial nudity, though!;)

Yes keep dreaming :hearts: :p

FORZA SARITA
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Flavia :lick:

Rex59
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Without question, Cibulkova. She has a face and a "shape". She's only 5'4(?). However, she is nice from head to toe. Domachowska (sp) rates very high, including Serena when she is in shape. Now, she is a little rotund. Elena has nice legs, the best on Tour.

spiritedenergy
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:34 PM
http://static.flickr.com/2228/2165894565_2e87407e42.jpg

:eek: Serena?

Look at the face of the guy on the right ahahhahh. Serena were you walking on Rodeo Drive?

slamchamp
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Francesca Schiavone

Milito22
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Iroda or Sveta

only_one_maria
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Found it

Nikkie, where is that quote from? I try to keep up to date on all things Makiri, but I haven't seen that one before.

dylan24
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:00 PM
mirza
she has nice tits

Warrior
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:46 PM
mirza
she has nice tits
Maybe in a parallel universe!

Sylvester
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:56 PM
I wonder what the Indian media would say about Mirza in playboy! :haha:

Coffee&TV
Jul 16th, 2008, 06:06 PM

I remember that. But my vote goes to Serena.:devil:

Patrick345
Jul 16th, 2008, 06:33 PM
http://www.strangecelebrities.com/images/content/103731.jpg

http://gregghenson.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/serenawilliams02.

Just add jpg. Donīt know if you are allowed to post crotch shots.

:devil:

Sharapowerr
Jul 16th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Martina Navratilova and Billie Jean King SE :devil::devil:

Malva
Jul 16th, 2008, 06:58 PM

a masochist...

spiritedenergy
Jul 16th, 2008, 07:07 PM

:eek:

I wonder what her God Jeovah has to say about that:tape::lol:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jul 16th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Vesnina and Vaidisova

Xian
Jul 16th, 2008, 07:32 PM
eeew Serena looks like a transvestite :tape::help::help:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:40 PM

Hey, i like how her nipple matches the fabric color :p.

sarciness
Jul 17th, 2008, 01:05 AM

+1

DutchieGirl
Jul 17th, 2008, 02:13 AM
Anyone but Serena. Just the thought of her in buff makes me want to bring up my lunch. James Blake in playgirl would be nice but likely to ever happen. :)
I hope you enjoy the bad rep you no doubt got for that comment. :lol:

DutchieGirl
Jul 17th, 2008, 02:14 AM
I know everyone will just say their fave

umm sorry but WRONG!

AnomyBC
Jul 17th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Ashley Harkleroad's decision to pose for Playboy magazine is not something that the Russian tennis player and part-time model Maria Kirilenko will be copying.

I know this has been commented on already, but it sounds like she's totally implying that she might be OK with partial nudity. Sweet!!! :drool::hearts:

Hey, maybe someone should send her the results of this poll??? Or maybe send them to Playboy???

Andrew Laeddis
Jul 17th, 2008, 03:44 AM
Please let it be Vaidisova. :drool:

kellswater
Jul 17th, 2008, 03:45 AM
marion

Andrew Laeddis
Jul 17th, 2008, 03:47 AM
marion

:lol:

kellswater
Jul 17th, 2008, 03:56 AM

:scared::sad::lol:

Warrior
Jul 17th, 2008, 04:01 AM
I know this has been commented on already, but it sounds like she's totally implying that she might be OK with partial nudity. Sweet!!! :drool::hearts:

Hey, maybe someone should send her the results of this poll??? Or maybe send them to Playboy???

LOL, I don't think she has problems with showing skin. The question is how much is she willing to show. I don't know about partial nudity, but I definately see her doing Maxim, FHM, etc.

DutchieGirl
Jul 17th, 2008, 08:12 AM
:scratch: Is this all you know how to do?

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 17th, 2008, 09:07 AM

I hear Martian Jeza and Frenchie puking violently in the background.....

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 17th, 2008, 09:09 AM
By the way, to answer the question.... it would be Ana, Maria and Daniela.

Ana lying on the bed, Maria on top of Ana, and Dani hugging Maria (imagine yourself how it would be...) :drool:

SVK
Jul 17th, 2008, 09:09 AM
I voted Other - CIBULKOVA

Brengle_Nation
Jul 17th, 2008, 09:24 AM
It's got to be Golovin. After that Lacoste towel shot for French FHM it's clear she's a natural!

only_one_maria
Jul 17th, 2008, 12:02 PM
LOL, I don't think she has problems with showing skin. The question is how much is she willing to show. I don't know about partial nudity, but I definately see her doing Maxim, FHM, etc.

If she has no problems with showing skin, why hasn't she done so already? I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her where she wasn't fully clothed. I've not looked through the pages of Maxim and FHM for years but I really couldn't see her doing it. To be honest I'm surprised Ivanovic did it.

I guess her attitude is that if you can send men crazy with your clothes on, why bother to take them off?

lavigne41
Jul 17th, 2008, 12:13 PM
If Maria did full nude, I'd be so disappointed in her. :p But it would be hot :hearts:

Nikkiri
Jul 17th, 2008, 12:17 PM
If she has no problems with showing skin, why hasn't she done so already? I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her where she wasn't fully clothed. I've not looked through the pages of Maxim and FHM for years but I really couldn't see her doing it. To be honest I'm surprised Ivanovic did it.

I guess her attitude is that if you can send men crazy with your clothes on, why bother to take them off?

Maybe the opportunity has never came up? ;)

Going by her tennis outfits it seems shes pretty confident with her body and has no problem showing a little skin :p

only_one_maria
Jul 17th, 2008, 01:13 PM
If Maria did full nude, I'd be so disappointed in her. :p But it would be hot :hearts:

That's basically how I feel. It would be great to look at but i really wouldn't want her to.

But there's no point even discussing the whole possibility as it will NEVER happen.