PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Larcher de Brito is in top 200 now!!!

backslapu
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:52 PM
With her win over Gisela Dulko, de Brito should be ranked around 175!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

too bad she has Serena next:sad::sad::help: lol

Marco Fernandes
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Congrats Michelle.

Isn't she the youngest girl in the top200 ?

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:16 AM
The girl with angry problems ? :confused:

spiritedenergy
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:18 AM
Oh no already? Hopefully she'll have a Vaidisovesque career and fluke away. No need for her ugly ballbashing in woman tennis.

backslapu
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Oh no already? Hopefully she'll have a Vaidisovesque career and fluke away. No need for her ugly ballbashing in woman tennis.

FYI, in a video on Youtube, she said her favorite player is Martina Hingis. I doubt she's a "ugly ballbasher". She's cute neways;)

Marco Fernandes
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Well , don't speculate about what you don't know. If you haven't seen her playing , don't set up stupid comments like saying she's an ugly ballbasher because a person who has saw her playing knows that her game is not the "Plan A only" game

spiritedenergy
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:19 AM
Well , don't speculate about what you don't know. If you haven't seen her playing , don't set up stupid comments like saying she's an ugly ballbasher because a person who has saw her playing knows that her game is not the "Plan A only" game

i saw her and that's why I'm making this comment.:rolleyes:

Marco Fernandes
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:24 AM
i saw her and that's why I'm making this comment.:rolleyes:

Oh , and do you think she just spanks the ball :rolleyes: ? She's does bash the ball a lot of times but she definately doesn't have Sharapova's game plan, so we can't say she's a ballbasher

Nederlander RUS
Jul 16th, 2008, 05:59 AM
:bounce:

starin
Jul 16th, 2008, 07:53 AM
there's bound to be another Serena Williams, Steffi Graf, Monica Seles type player eventually. There hasn't really been one lately. A lot of very good young players but none that have mature into a truly great player. Maybe this Michelle Larcher de Burrito is that player. maybe.

améliemomo
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:14 AM
wow!great for such a young player and she is not a ballbasher like we can see a lot on the tour right now.I like her game quite good even if she has a real room of improvment.

Raalbra
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:31 AM
That's great, at 15 already in the top 200.
Hopefully she will debut in the top 100 very soon! :bounce: