PDA

View Full Version : Ashley on Playboy Cover [pic inside]

Fired
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:09 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/m8hbgi.jpg (http://tinypic.com/)

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Reuchlin
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:14 PM
haha "nude tennis anyone?" lol good one

kiwifan
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Nice :hearts:,

must check my mail box. :bolt:

hankqq
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Looking good Ash!!:yeah::yeah::drool:

Now, if she could only start winning matches...

Slutati
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM
:drool:

Just Do It
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Love it :yeah:

#1SteffiGraf#1
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:25 PM
It doesnt look classy at all from that pic. It looks like every 13 year male tennis fans wet dream. :rolleyes:

Way to sell your soul ASSley

hankqq
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:28 PM
It doesnt look classy at all from that pic. It looks like every 13 year male tennis fans wet dream. :rolleyes:

how prude of you. :rolleyes:

No one complained when Robredo, Lopez and Verdasco posed nude.

danieln1
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:30 PM
yummy! sexy ashley!

sammy01
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:32 PM

if i recall correctly they did it for charity, has ashley done it for charity?

anyway, shes a pretty girl so why cover her in grease so she looks like you could fry chips on her!

Chris 84
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Pathetic

Serval
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Delicious :drool:

NotTheStereotype
Jul 15th, 2008, 09:54 PM
She Tried :help: Bad Pic.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Hawt! :drool:

sasha&tennis
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:06 PM
It looks cheesy & cheap.

kris719
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:08 PM
sweet we'd better see more inside

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:12 PM
It does look tacky. And that is not being prudish. Hey Ashley can do what she wants and I hope she got well paid for these pictures. Actually I was quite looking forward to these pictures. But I suppose I was hoping for something a little classier. The kind of nudity you would see in an arty European fashion magazine rather than this. Hey it is US Playboy so I shouldn't have had unrealistic expectations. Nevermind. No big deal. :shrug:

drake3781
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Sorry that looks awful. Why is she all shiny... sunscreen? :tape:

I guess you are supposed to imagine yourself doing her from behind?

What's that at the bottom about Denis Johnson's new noir thriller?

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:15 PM

I guess you are supposed to imagine yourself doing her from behind?

What's that at the bottom about Denis Johnson's new noir thriller?

Its suppose to be sweat after a hard workout on the tennis courts ;).

Malva
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:18 PM

Pathetic

It looks cheesy & cheap.

It does look tacky. And that is not being prudish. Hey Ashley can do what she wants and I hope she got well paid for these pictures. Actually I was quite looking forward to these pictures. But I suppose I was hoping for something a little classier. The kind of nudity you would see in an arty European fashion magazine rather than this. Hey it is US Playboy so I shouldn't have had unrealistic expectations. Nevermind. No big deal. :shrug:

Full agreement.

Tacky and awful looking. A wet dream of a 15 year old with no taste. But what can you expect from Playboy?

Dave.
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:30 PM
OMG people relax it's just a picture that she chose to do. It's hardly "selling her soul" she's obviously at ease with doing it and that's the main thing. Ashley looks great :drool:

and Malva, have you ever made a positive comment before in your life? :o

Malva
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:32 PM
and Malva, have you ever made a positive comment before in your life? :o

Do you realize how silly is what you wrote?

spiritedenergy
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:34 PM

Well don't search in Playboy for that.:tape::lol:

You go Sluttey do your thing:bounce::hearts::drool:

Uranium
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:36 PM

Do you realize how annoying you are?

I like that picture:drool:, but it looks awkward a bit, but still :inlove:

mal
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:36 PM

Playboy!!
Are you kidding me?

Who buys that magazine any more, it is so 1960's.
Even Penthouse is a thing of the past.

By the way my copies of Australian Penthouse didn't get to me because customs thought the pictures of naked girls and dogs went a bit too far even to allow me to collect them for evidence.

Dave.
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:37 PM

You're completely missing the point.

Slutiana
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Full agreement.

Tacky and awful looking. A wet dream of a 15 year old with no taste. But what can you expect from Playboy?
Oi! I am 15. What is you guy's fixation with teenagers. Wow! :fiery:

Slumpsova
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:39 PM
i'm sorry but this is so cheap :tape:
i hope they have better pics inside :o

Lulu.
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Tacky and cheap looking. :unsure:

Josh.
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:41 PM
DAYYYYMN. :drool:

Warrior
Some people just take it way too seriously. Relax people, it's not a big deal!

Rod the Bama
mmmmmm! :D Ashley looks so sexy on the cover. :drool: :hearts:

Slumpsova
BTW will she be banned from tournament in India? :unsure:

lynxy
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:44 PM
I have so many jokes rolling around my head about fat hairy triangles...

(sorry)

southpaw58
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Kinda Tacky.

I was expecting her to be at least not in that type of Suggestive pose. It's basically saying hey PUT IT IN MY ASS.

It's not about admiring the sexyiness of a woman's body, it's about imagining how hard you can do her.

haha...She's really pretty, not my type of girl but I wish it could have been done differently.

Vincey!
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Nice pic:hearts:...Altough I think it seems to be a pretty bad quality one, too red :lol:..but she looks great :yeah:

spiritedenergy
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:50 PM
Oi! I am 15. What is you guy's fixation with teenagers. Wow! :fiery:

It shows. No need to write about it.:tape:

spiritedenergy
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Kinda Tacky.

I was expecting her to be at least not in that type of Suggestive pose. It's basically saying hey PUT IT IN MY ASS.

It's not about admiring the sexyiness of a woman's body, it's about imagining how hard you can do her.

haha...She's really pretty, not my type of girl but I wish it could have been done differently.

:haha: maybe that's what she wants to communicate?

Milito22
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Vamos Ashley! :rocker2:

Williamsser
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:01 PM

Did they do full frontal shots like ASSley is doing?

joăo.
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Cheap but good.

beatlessub
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:13 PM
watever promotes tennis is fine with me lol

Uranium
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:14 PM

Ashley has said she won't be showing her goodies

DownTheLine21
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:15 PM
It isn't the classiest shot, but at least she didn't do a Hustler spread.

FrenchY52
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Nice Ashley :)
Too bad she struggles to win a match :(

Malva
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:20 PM
watever promotes tennis is fine with me lol

The best comment so far...;)

Dawson.
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:20 PM
wow shes really overrated. i dont think shes that good looking :shrug:

Amanda
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Another sad day for women!

Slutiana
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:27 PM
It shows. No need to write about it.:tape:

Says the person with a mental age of 5 years old. :rolleyes:

V-MAC
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Can we see the pics from inside the mag ? :p

PatrickRyan
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Pure Class :rolleyes:

King Of Tennis
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:56 PM
:hearts: :hearts:

very nice Ashley!!! _____________sbavvvv__________

daniel122292
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:57 PM
nice woulndt mine tapping that :bounce:

hankqq
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:00 AM
I can't believe all this hate for poor Ashley. She wanted to make some more money (since she hasn't been winning that much since March), and get 15 minutes of fame while she's at it. Who knows-maybe some Playboy regulars will pick this issue up and say "Oh wow!! I'm going to start following tennis now!" :D At this point, any way tennis gains more fans, I'm happy.

Just a general comment, who cares about looking classy or artsy? Playboy is not really about art. If this was her Vogue picture, then I'd be surprised, but Playboy is just about showing nude girls. Also, this pic isn't that racy-Playboy is classier than Hustler or Penthouse. :lol: Even Hugh has his standards ;)

mal, I'm not sure how to respond to your post, but once again you made me laugh:lol:.

if i recall correctly they did it for charity, has ashley done it for charity?

anyway, shes a pretty girl so why cover her in grease so she looks like you could fry chips on her!

Yeah, they did it for charity, but since when has posing nude ever helped anyone? (I know someone will come up with a dirty joke now, but I'm being serious). OK, maybe they "helped" to raise money by getting people to buy the picture or whatever, but surely there are better and more active ways of helping those in need. Robredo, Lopez and Verdasco are nothing but attention whores, just like Ashley. I have no problem with them posing nude, but let's not put those 3 guys on a pedestal while we kick Harkleroad down. Like Ashley, they did it because they think they look good, and they want to be seen.

I didn't see their pictures, but it doesn't matter. Nude is nude. If we're going to criticize her, we should criticize them too.

tim2502
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:03 AM
ummm..
I don't like that.

AnomyBC
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Looks promising. I'm seriously counting down the seconds until Friday :drool::hearts:

Malva
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:26 AM
I can't believe all this hate for poor Ashley. She wanted to make some more money (since she hasn't been winning that much since March), and get 15 minutes of fame while she's at it. Who knows-maybe some Playboy regulars will pick this issue up and say "Oh wow!! I'm going to start following tennis now!" :D At this point, any way tennis gains more fans, I'm happy.

Just a general comment, who cares about looking classy or artsy? Playboy is not really about art. If this was her Vogue picture, then I'd be surprised, but Playboy is just about showing nude girls. Also, this pic isn't that racy-Playboy is classier than Hustler or Penthouse. :lol: Even Hugh has his standards ;)

Good satirical writing.

Incidentally, Vogue isn't Art either. It is about as artistic as a catalog of a clothes/perfumes store, which essentially it is.

AndreConrad
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Well it is not surprising that this generated opinions all over the place. Thankfully all of us have different taste otherwise we were all chasing this same woman. As far as posing nude in my opinion it is Ashley’s body and she does not objectifies women. Whether you feel as an object or not it is in your head. Some people (men and women) will look at other people (women or men) as they are looking at an object regardless if we did anything to make them look at others that way. So Ashley, I hope you enjoyed your experience, in this picture I like your smiling face the most… I am sure there is more to like ;)

court70
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Looking good Ash!!:yeah::yeah::drool:

Now, if she could only start winning matches...

If she were winning matches she would not have to pose for PB.

spiritedenergy
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Says the person with a mental age of 5 years old. :rolleyes:

:crying2:jebi se no more:crying2: you must be devastated for this crucial occurrence:baby:

Cp6uja
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:06 AM

We all is prepared for this since French Open but after see this cover i'm still shocked!

I realy didn't expect to see together with nude Ashley her Prince racquet :eek::eek::eek:

I think i know how this works, so i'm sure that possibly Prince not only permited her this action - they probably encourage or maybe even "stimulate" her. I think she is less than year with "Prince" (in her official profile is still Babolat) and just couple months after change - she is already "celebrity" :lol:. And how tricky they are - this logo is not 100% like standard prince logo so they have opportunity to demand that they involved in this (so this "P" means "Playboy" or whatever). Maria is obviously in good hands :devil:.

Talking about Ashley - say people what you want, but after this Playboy cover she is definetly some kind of "celebrity" for sure and i think that attention is what she probably want more than her paycheck.

Malva
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:11 AM
We all is prepared for this since French Open but after see this cover i'm still shocked!

I realy didn't expect to see together with nude Ashley her Prince racquet :eek::eek::eek:

I think i know how this works, so i'm sure that possibly Prince not only permited her this action - they probably encourage or maybe even "stimulate" her. I think she is less than year with "Prince" (in her official profile is still Babolat) and just couple months after change - she is already "celebrity" :lol:. And how tricky they are - this logo is not 100% like standard prince logo so they have opportunity to demand that they involved in this (so this "P" means "Playboy" or whatever). Maria is obviously in good hands :devil:.

Talking about Ashley - say people what you want, but after this Playboy cover she is definetly some kind of "celebrity" for sure and i think that attention is what she probably want more than her paycheck.

Thanks for this 'in-depth' analysis.

There cannot be any doubt now that Ashley Harkleroad will be remembered more for her Playboy centerfold than for anything she ever would be able to achieve on the tennis court.

spiritedenergy
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:14 AM

There cannot be any doubt now that Ashley Harkleroad will be remembered more for her Playboy centerfold than for anything she ever would be able to achieve on the tennis court.

bitter much? :rolleyes:

Sluttey is doing her thing, let her build her celebrity her own way.

zvonarevarulz
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:20 AM
I want her shoes:lol:

Malva
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:22 AM
bitter much? :rolleyes:

I am afraid you completely lack intuition by accusing me of bitterness. The threads devoted to Ahley are pure entertainment and I have a good time.

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Very Jankovic-esque pic

CrossCourt~Rally

Are they high healed sneakers ?? :confused:

Warrior
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Another happy day for men!:devil:

Nicolás89
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:43 AM
What do people expect for a cover, a heavy dressed Ashley reading a book? Please, it is Playboy, it has to be sassy, if not what's the point.

Playboy contacted Ashley not the other way around, they obviously offered her a really good deal, she is not millionaire and her career will not sustain her forever so it sounds reasonable for me why she did it. I mean isn't she considered for Dancing with the Stars now? Lots of doors just opened for her.

frontier
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:03 AM
it looks juvinile....she is average but definitely not sexy!

Yonexforever
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:47 AM

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

WORK IT Ashley...sell it sell it SELL IT!!!!
Take dat Ana/Maria!

Natash.
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:49 AM

Which is a shame because she was well on her way on achieving more success on the court before that surgery. :sad: But happy for Ash. :hearts: Hope the pictures turned out well.

hdfb
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Yuk. She's orange.

frontier
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:53 AM
a lot of photoshopping on the pudgy thighs...

stevos
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:00 AM

Okay maybe I'm not total gay, since I didnt see the shoes at all. They are nice though.

DAMN Ashley. I think she looks great, so there's that. I've always found her pretty hot though.

Malva
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:25 AM
Which is a shame because she was well on her way on achieving more success on the court before that surgery. :sad: But happy for Ash. :hearts: Hope the pictures turned out well.

I agree. She held a lot of promise.

woosey
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:32 AM
she's still stupid.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:35 AM
I agree. She held a lot of promise.

She still does. Ash will just be one of those late peakers :bounce:.

woosey
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:37 AM
She still does. Ash will just be one of those late peakers :bounce:.

hope springs eternal.

Slutati
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:41 AM
she's still stupid.
Why? :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:49 AM
hope springs eternal.

So does her bank account. :D...:wavey:

woosey
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:55 AM
So does her bank account. :D...:wavey:

ashley's giving that money to her boyfriend/coach/manager/pimp.

mal
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Some people just take it way too seriously. Relax people, it's not a big deal!

You're kidding me, they do?

I thought it wasn't serious, but...
I gave a girl( woman) who works locally
a copy of Penthouse in a plain wrapper and asked her to text me the page number she felt comfortable posing for me...
and this morning the cops call me.
Not only has she given the magazine, still wrapped in plastic to the cops,
the shop photographic where she works (Fuji film) has issued me with a trespass notice saying if I come back in the next two years I will be arrested and face three months in prison.
I'm an artist, who goes to life classes at the local gallery, I've seen everything.

Talk about lighten up and take a joke!!
Some people take life very seriously indeed.

woosey
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Why? :lol:

women should get ahead on their merits/abilities.

mal
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:05 AM
mal, I'm not sure how to respond to your post, but once again you made me laugh:lol:.
[
Sorry I didn't mean to do that to you.

I didn't see their pictures, but it doesn't matter. Nude is nude. If we're going to criticize her, we should criticize them too.

I don't think, personally, that a shoot for playboy will ever earn her as much as a proper, portrait or pose, in any, usually it is the classic ones isn't it? painting by a named artist.
That would be worth millions possibly, at least tens of thousands, maybe hundreds.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:08 AM
women should get ahead on their merits/abilities.

Women should be let to make there own decisions.

On that note, my participation on this subject is complete...:bigwave:

Stamp Paid
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:11 AM
lmao! i thought Playboy was classy.
she looks like a whore. :drool:

Malva
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:19 AM
I gave a girl( woman) who works locally
a copy of Penthouse in a plain wrapper and asked her to text me the page number she felt comfortable posing for me...
and this morning the cops call me.
Not only has she given the magazine, still wrapped in plastic to the cops,

Decency is not dead yet.;)

woosey
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:25 AM

your eyes don't lie.

Miranda
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:31 AM
didn't it against the rules of WTA tour for posing naked :confused::wavey:

stevos
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:32 AM

You thought playboy was class?
This isn't GQ, in terms of mens mags, deer.

DimaDinosaur
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:53 AM
wow, she's ugly

bad_angel_109
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Whoa, that pic is hot. Tho little usual I think for the cover background to be all white, hmmm...

Reiken
Jul 16th, 2008, 06:49 AM
She looks hot :drool: :lick:

slk45
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:01 AM
didn't it against the rules of WTA tour for posing naked :confused::wavey:You're not serious? The WTA encourages exploitation of these young women.

Ashley is far prettier in person than in that photo. Looks like she's trying too hard to convince herself this was a good idea.

Posing for Playboy was a terrible decision, and not just because of the pictures.
--First, she swallowed the vapid sophistry that she was "representing the female athlete's body." The pervert's version of "I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you."
--Second, even tho' she's "proud of her body," has she never heard the maxim, "Don't cast your pearls before swine"?
--Finally, and worst, is, by doing the shoot, she associated herself with a pornography empire. Ashley gains nothing from that, Playboy gains millions. Like some of the posters here, Ashley somewhere picked up the delusion that Playboy is "classy," a variant on the Brooklyn Bridge theme. And if Ashley ever does win a major title, the unpublished photos will soon be on the newstands.

As Malva noted, Ashley now "will be remembered more for her Playboy centerfold than for anything she ever would be able to achieve on the tennis court." Which is too bad.

Ashely is of legal age to make bad decisions, but it's also obvious she received bad advice. Ashley has said in the past that she's made bad decisions about the men in her life. Her coach/BF/fiance encouraged her to do this shoot. Maybe Ashley should re-evaluate that relationship. What kind of man wants to have his wife exploited in a porno mag?

young_gunner913
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:10 AM
You're not serious? The WTA encourages exploitation of these young women.

Ashley is far prettier in person than in that photo. Looks like she's trying too hard to convince herself this was a good idea.

Posing for Playboy was a terrible decision, and not just because of the pictures.
--First, she swallowed the vapid sophistry that she was "representing the female athlete's body." The pervert's version of "I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you."
--Second, even tho' she's "proud of her body," has she never heard the maxim, "Don't cast your pearls before swine"?
--Finally, and worst, is, by doing the shoot, she associated herself with a pornography empire. Ashley gains nothing from that, Playboy gains millions. Like some of the posters here, Ashley somewhere picked up the delusion that Playboy is "classy," a variant on the Brooklyn Bridge theme. And if Ashley ever does win a major title, the unpublished photos will soon be on the newstands.

As Malva noted, Ashley now "will be remembered more for her Playboy centerfold than for anything she ever would be able to achieve on the tennis court." Which is too bad.

Ashely is of legal age to make bad decisions, but it's also obvious she received bad advice. Ashley has said in the past that she's made bad decisions about the men in her life. Her coach/BF/fiance encouraged her to do this shoot. Maybe Ashley should re-evaluate that relationship. What kind of man wants to have his wife exploited in a porno mag?

Could not have said it better. :worship:

IMO, if she doesn't start picking up the level of her game, she's basically made herself into a joke. She'll be known as the playboy cover girl who couldn't play tennis. Really great stuff Ash is doing for women's tennis. :yeah::rolleyes:

Harju.
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Hot damn :drool:
Ash looks fabulous *snaps*

Elwin.
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:29 AM
:drool: :hearts:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Awful pic :help: She looks far better on court...

Miranda
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:50 AM
may be she is struggling with monies? and she knew that she won't have much success in tennis, so better to earn more monies by posing in Playboy? :shrug:

Coffee&TV
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Shiny! :lol:

Sharapowerr
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:09 AM
It looks cheesy & cheap.
Have to agree, i just said in an other thread that playboy was classy, but this cover looks cheap:)

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:11 AM
she looks like white greasy bacon

améliemomo
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:22 AM

well they are male... that's not the same sorry.:help:

she wasnt obliged to make that kind of photos,and especially such unclassy quite "trashy" photos.But well she must know what she is doing,

VasVas
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:01 AM
yummy :D

Michael!
Jul 16th, 2008, 10:13 AM
It looks cheap :tape:
I expected a bit more

maconick
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:19 PM
shit pic this is better

http://www.dannyhayes.freeservers.com/tennis.jpg

sharapovarulz1
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Wit woo Ashley, very nice indeed :D

kinseh
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Expected a much better picture. :tape:

JadeFox
Jul 16th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Yeah the cover looks cheap and greasy. She's much cuter on court.

mashamaniac
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:07 PM
That's a shame...we all expected a much better pic from ashley,though she's got a model-looking body IMO but everything looks bad in that particular pic!!!

Milito22
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:18 PM

Why?:confused: I´m a woman and feel happy, :D

Patrick345
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:28 PM

Agreed. American Playboy can take the most natural beauty and knock her down a few notches with the whole package they use to present the women. It happens every time. Why not take her natural tennis look and peel of her clothes, few shower scenes, she´s an athlete afterall. That would have been awesome. Now she looks like a tennis slut from a porn movie. :rolleyes:

.:sk:.
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:30 PM
:drool:

Warrior
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:36 PM
The cover has exceeded my expectation. It doesn't look trashy at all. I don't know why people are complaining. :confused:

mashamaniac
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Why?:confused: I´m a woman and feel happy, :D

Can i ask what do you feel happy about??:eek:

Optima
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:46 PM
That picture is gross. Not flattering at all.

Amanda
Jul 16th, 2008, 01:57 PM
[quote=Al-Andaluz;13635958]Why?:confused: I´m a woman and feel happy, :D[/
That's your opinion...just as i think it is cheap and tacky for women to exploit themselves in trash magazines...for what?? to prove that they are sexy:rolleyes:...Give me a break.... It is degrading..... Why do you feel happy? Do you want little girls to see that pic as an example of what a woman represents?

Milito22
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:03 PM
[quote=Al-Andaluz;13635958]Why?:confused: I´m a woman and feel happy, :D[/
That's your opinion...just as i think it is cheap and tacky for women to exploit themselves in trash magazines...for what?? to prove that they are sexy:rolleyes:...Give me a break.... It is degrading..... Why do you feel happy? Do you want little girls to see that pic as an example of what a woman represents?

feminista :hug:

Milito22
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Can i ask what do you feel happy about??:eek:

coz she can express herself freely ;)

Serenita
Jul 16th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Cheap

JackFrost
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:03 PM
The cover has exceeded my expectation. It doesn't look trashy at all. I don't know why people are complaining. :confused:
It´s too much photoshoped. Her tits are vanished und her skin color is too red.
I´ts not Ashleys fault, but the fault of the magazine.

Zébulon
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Not to worry, it won't bother wankers. :rolleyes: :shrug:

vutt
Jul 16th, 2008, 03:56 PM
lol, that's more "top coverage" than Ana Ivanovic had on her 18th birthday photoshoot.

Sylvester
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:01 PM

It looks like she's about to say:

"20$ for oral, 35$ on the pussy, 50$ on the ass!"

:haha:

IceHock
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Well i'm sure most straight teenagers like me would say dayummmmm!!!

saniapower
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:36 PM
is it playboy forum or tennis forum
r we losing focus
everything exposed & cheaply available in today's world
so why we r wasting our time on cheap things.
3 playboy thread in a tennis forum!
this thread deserves to be closed.

DOUBLEFIST
Jul 16th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Looks more like a cover for "Penthouse" or "Hustler."

I know I'm in the minority here, but I've never found her that attractive and that picture certainly doesn't help.

sweetpeas
Jul 16th, 2008, 06:54 PM
I know I'm in the minority here, but I've never found her that attractive and that picture certainly doesn't help

Your"ll not alone!

Warrior
Jul 16th, 2008, 07:19 PM
here's a better version of the cover
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/mag/blog/PlayboyCover.jpg (http://assets.espn.go.com/i/mag/blog/PlayboyCover.jpg)

aguy9797
Jul 16th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Girl power?? I don't think so. Back to the 50s?? Yes! Ashley!!!!

Willam
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Well i'm sure most straight teenagers like me would say dayummmmm!!!

i must be agree..

that picture is :drool:

when i met her in real i was trying not to show my happiness :tape:

no kidding, but she is stunning in person.. who ever gets this magazine be sure to scan and PM me the pictures :haha:

#1SteffiGraf#1
Jul 16th, 2008, 08:37 PM
A sane woman would do FHM, or something in a swimsuit. Not complete nude.

Its like, can you leave SOMETHING for the imagination? And that cover does looks very cheap, Im sorry.

AleOrtu
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:07 PM
I used to dislike her, now she´s in my top 5 :drool:

tonythetiger
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:12 PM
I'm very disappointed in Ashley. This is very trashy IMO. No grace, dignity, or class.

Warrior
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:18 PM
A sane woman would do FHM, or something in a swimsuit. Not complete nude.

Its like, can you leave SOMETHING for the imagination? And that cover does looks very cheap, Im sorry.
IMO, you have a very poor imagination. Even if a woman is completely nude there are so many things you can imagine her do!:devil: