Jul 15th, 2008, 05:57 PM
1. Michelle Larcher de Brito
2. Polona Hercog
3. Melanie Oudin
4. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
5. Victoria Kutuzova
6. Madison Brengle
7. Urszula Radwanska

I vote for de Brito because she's already better than most of these and she's only 15.

sharapovarulz1
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:09 PM
I will go with my little Urszula :D But agree with you that De Brito is very good for her age!

kolan
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:16 PM
out of these i think it is between brito, brengle and radwanska.

but i go with michelle :D

Slutati
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Polona Hercog :)

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Polona and Urszula strike me as having the most natural talent. But Michelle and Nastya strike me as having the most mental toughness and determination. Which counts for more? Probably the later.

Ooh...Victoria is not a prospect. She will almost certainly be last or 2nd to last out of these seven players.

starin
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:21 PM
at 15 Larcher has amazing results. Wouldn't be surprised if she turned into something big but I wouldn't be surprised if she turned into another Vaidisova either. u just never know until they start playing on the big stages where mental strength counts for a lot more

Aryman3
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:19 AM
Ula-queen of tennis 2010'

Marco Fernandes
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:37 AM
Michelle and Urszula

goldenlox
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:44 AM
I like Tamira over that group

Malva
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:44 AM
1. Michelle Larcher de Brito
2. Polona Hercog
3. Melanie Oudin
4. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
5. Victoria Kutuzova
6. Madison Brengle
7. Urszula Radwanska

I vote for de Brito because she's already better than most of these and she's only 15.

Not better than Pavlyuchenkova, for sure. A better player than Radwańska? I don't know. Looks that she is a lot tougher. They share, in fact, propensity to fits of anger. And this is not boding well to either of the two. Polona seems to be very promising. About the remaining girls I know too little.

Larcher de Brito may make some impact. But its extent is very hard to predict right now. If all she learns is ballbashing, she may turn into yet another version of Vaidišová without however Vaidišová's far superior physical conditions. It also very much depends how de Brito is going to develop mentally. In any case, she has all the time in the world.

spencercarlos
Jul 16th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Jones... Alexus Jones

Vincey!
Jul 16th, 2008, 05:23 AM
I would say Pavly seems to get really nice result and she has improved alot lately...but yeah Michelle might top them all in few years.

Tennis Fool
Jul 16th, 2008, 05:53 AM
Pav is already in the Top 100 :)