PDA

View Full Version : Where is Bethanie Mattek???

backslapu
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:37 PM
I thought she would be playing in Stanford. She could be top 32 before Us Open since she isn't in the Olympics!! Come On Mattek!!! i think she should play LA, Cinci,New Haven

MisterMan
Jul 15th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Hooters.

sfselesfan
Jul 15th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Taking a well earned break.

SF

Indytennis
Jul 15th, 2008, 04:28 PM
She is trying to get a wildcard for LA..depends on if she can get out of WTT.
She is planning on playing Cincy and New Haven.

sharapovarulz1
Jul 15th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Having a well deserved break after Wimbledon :) Hope her form continues for the US Open Series :D Go Beth!!!!

ASP0315
Jul 15th, 2008, 05:15 PM
she is playing WTT and hopes maker her team qualify for the playoffs.
She will be back when her WTT event in finish.

she already played USO 7 times in her career.(lost in first round round 6 times and lost in 2nd round once.) Well it will be interesting how she will bring her wimby form at USO, a place where she never really fared well.

Jakeev
Jul 15th, 2008, 05:40 PM
For the record many players are at WTT right now besides Bethanie. We will probably see her during or after Carson.

sfselesfan
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:15 PM
she is playing WTT and hopes maker her team qualify for the playoffs.
She will be back when her WTT event in finish.

she already played USO 7 times in her career.(lost in first round round 6 times and lost in 2nd round once.) Well it will be interesting how she will bring her wimby form at USO, a place where she never really fared well.

She's been a different player since she got her game on track in May. She is much more consistent than she's ever been. The Beth we saw at Roland Garros, Birmingham, and Wimbledon is a new player.

SF

ASP0315
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:21 PM
She's been a different player since she got her game on track in May. She is much more consistent than she's ever been. The Beth we saw at Roland Garros, Birmingham, and Wimbledon is a new player.

SF

i agree with your point.
hopefully she can bring that form to US hardcourts.

Willam
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:23 PM
She's playing WTT

so is sequera :)

saniapower
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:24 PM

SF

i agree she is a different player now. hope she will play LA.

Slumpsova
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:39 PM
top 100 :dance: