PDA

View Full Version : Golovin practicing in Bradenton, expecting to play Montreal

backslapu
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:09 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24981834@N04/sets/72157606159845632/
Is it just me or is she looking like she's in better shape than before?!!!!!
Can't wait until Montreal!!!!!!

vadin124
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:09 AM
oooh no :fiery:

RenaSlam.
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Can't see the fucking pic.

Slutati
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:12 AM
I can't see the pic :hysteric:

vadin124
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:12 AM
Can't see the fucking pic.

consider that a blessing

Pesi
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Can´t see it...

Is she smoking?

Aaron.
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:15 AM
practicing? I thought she was tired from Joakim the past few weeks :o

backslapu
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:16 AM
go to http://nickstennispicks.com to see pics of her and taylor dent and some juniors practicing
SORRY!!

Slutati
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:18 AM
oooh no :fiery:
Go away:fiery:

Can´t see it...

Is she smoking?
:ras:

practicing? I thought she was tired from Joakim the past few weeks :o
:ras:

ZOMG she's looking hot...please come back soon, ZOMG :sobbing:. You are my favourite poster now, backslapu :D

Mikey.
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:31 AM
OMG! Tati :speakles:

I can't wait until she's back :bounce:

yukon145
Jul 15th, 2008, 03:59 AM
thank god she is healthy enough to practice! but i'm not gonna get too excited until she is back on tour playing events.

Dav.
Jul 15th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Vadin, you're such an idiot. :o

Nice to see that she's in great shape and hopefully she can make a comeback soon.

hankqq
Jul 15th, 2008, 04:23 AM
It'll be good to have her back.

I wanna see some Bartoli/Golovin grudge matches :devil:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 15th, 2008, 07:22 AM
she looks like taylor dent

Droolv
Jul 15th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Tati looks amazing :hearts: Can't wait for Tati to be back :)

:bounce:

FrenchY52
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:32 AM
She's so :drool:
Great legs !

Thx!

FrenchY52
Jul 15th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Nick : She wasn’t wearing any ankle braces out there today, and she seemed to be moving pretty well out there.

court70
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Vadin, you're such an idiot. :o

Nice to see that she's in great shape and hopefully she can make a comeback soon.

There's no way in hell she could be in great shape smoking cigs. When opponents start running her all over the court she's not going to be able to keep up because her lung capacity will diminish. How stupid can she be anyway for smoking. I can't stand to see people smoking that image is very disturbing to me.:(:(

court70
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:29 AM
She's so :drool:
Great legs !

Thx!

You kidding me right!! I like the kid and all but she has the worse body shape. Awful figure.

FrenchY52
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:30 AM
You kidding me right!! I like the kid and all but she has the worse body shape. Awful figure.

I'm not kidding. She looks thinner than before. ;)

Valanga
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Good Job Golovin, hope she can give us some excellent tennis like she did after USO last yr

Valanga
Jul 15th, 2008, 11:33 AM
oops, double post.

Montreal is a good tourny, don't waste it tati :)
Now I believe u would come back, dun disappoint us:)

Dav.
Jul 15th, 2008, 12:41 PM
There's no way in hell she could be in great shape smoking cigs. When opponents start running her all over the court she's not going to be able to keep up because her lung capacity will diminish. How stupid can she be anyway for smoking. I can't stand to see people smoking that image is very disturbing to
me.:(:(
:lol: at people thinking she's a regular smoker.

Those pics were taken in Indian Wells..she had just had two surgeries and wasn't coming back for a while. And we think she just accepted it from her friend. She's a social smoker. :p

:spit: Yeah, definitely not at all. Good try, though.

court70
Jul 15th, 2008, 12:48 PM
And how do you know she's not a regular smoker. Whether or not she's a regular smoker or not it's bad for her health and the job she's doing. She should not even want to see a cig or go close to one far less having one stuck between her lips. It's a nasty stinking dirty habit that no one should indulge in. As a matter of fact I think the makers of cigs should all face a firing squad for premediated murders.

Dav.
Jul 15th, 2008, 01:10 PM
And how do you know she's not a regular smoker. Whether or not she's a regular smoker or not it's bad for her health and the job she's doing. She should not even want to see a cig or go close to one far less having one stuck between her lips. It's a nasty stinking dirty habit that no one should indulge in. As a matter of fact I think the makers of cigs should all face a firing squad for premediated murders.
I agree completely and I have to watch my family suffer and die from smoking throughout their lives, but I shouldn't expect Tati to not have a normal life when she couldn't even hit a ball. She's French and what I explained is very common in French culture. Amelie is a smoker, too, and many of the other girls I'm sure. I don't agree with it, but that's how it is.

If Tati smoked regularly, we would most likely have seen more pics as she wasn't trying to hide it.

.:sk:.
Jul 15th, 2008, 01:25 PM
:hearts: After watching the pics I'm optimistic for Montreal. She looks fit and the pics show her working hard I think.

Can't wait anymore ;)

Adaora
Jul 15th, 2008, 01:48 PM
She looks thinner but her body is still too flabby especially for an athlete! She definitely needs to tone up a lot more.... She's not fit as far as I'm concerned.

Craigy
Jul 15th, 2008, 02:28 PM
She looks thinner but her body is still too flabby especially for an athlete! She definitely needs to tone up a lot more.... She's not fit as far as I'm concerned.

You might want to let her get back into the swing of playing tournaments and stuff. She only started doing some light training recently so she's hardly going to be perfectly fit.

Havok
Jul 15th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Hopefully she sticks around for a while for the Rogers Cup in order for me to see her live.;)

Thank god she's back as I have another player to follow now.

dybbuk
Jul 15th, 2008, 04:29 PM
She looks great. :hearts:

Harju.
Jul 15th, 2008, 04:55 PM
YAYAYAYAYAY!

Please come to USO, Tats. I want to stalk you, badly. :drool:

slamchamp
Jul 15th, 2008, 06:22 PM
congrats Golowhored!:D(the poster:lol: )

starin
Jul 15th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Kei Nishikori is really scrawny. He needs to put on some muscle mass pronto if he's to become the first Asian no.1 and multiple slam winner.

Хлоэ
Jul 15th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Tati :hearts:

Slutiana
Jul 15th, 2008, 07:28 PM
:banana: She does look a bit out of shape, I mean she's natually slimmed back to what she was at 16 as she's stopped growing but her legs look very, very skinny. However, as soon as she gets into the gym on the regular basis her sexy muscular legs will come back. The same thing has happened to Anna. :sad:

Go Tati!! I didn't realise that she still played in the actual Bolletieri academy, though. I mean I know she still trained there but I thought she was like Maria and didn't play with the academy players... But I guess she feels that if she wants to get back to top form recently, she's gonna need a coach to help her. They may not travel with her but right now she can't be playing herself into form because she accumilated the most points of the active players last year after the USO and she is gonna have to be playing at the top of her level is she wants any chance of staying in the top 100 let alone the top 50...

frenchie
Jul 15th, 2008, 07:32 PM
I agree completely and I have to watch my family suffer and die from smoking throughout their lives, but I shouldn't expect Tati to not have a normal life when she couldn't even hit a ball. She's French and what I explained is very common in French culture. Amelie is a smoker, too, and many of the other girls I'm sure. I don't agree with it, but that's how it is.

If Tati smoked regularly, we would most likely have seen more pics as she wasn't trying to hide it.

:rolleyes:What a cliché
So french people smoke and Americans eat hamburgers;)

Slutiana
Jul 15th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Well after visiting both countries in the past couple of months they are more than just cliches... I was so shocked to see them smoking in the stads at roland garross! :eek: And as for eating hamburgers... :tape::tape::help:

Dav.
Jul 15th, 2008, 08:22 PM
That did come off prejudice, sorry, but I didn't say that all French people smoke, but in fact, it's very common. France is one of my favorite nations in the world and I love French people. I was just stating a fact. :shrug:

And Americans do eat hamburgers constantly. Half of the people in this country are 300 lbs. :o