PDA

View Full Version : tennis outfits

beatlessub
Jul 14th, 2008, 02:14 AM
does/has anyone buy the tennis outfits that are worn by the players??:)

~{X}~
Jul 14th, 2008, 02:53 AM
I usually buy adidas outfits(or the shirts) rather worn by some of the males. I dunno, adidas is cheaper in price than the ridiculous Nike.

Uranium
Jul 14th, 2008, 03:10 AM
do you mean like Serena's autographed shoes or something or like adidas clothes anyone can buy?

drake3781
Jul 14th, 2008, 04:51 AM
I bought the dress Elena D wore to French Open (two tone pink Yonex) - I loved how it looked and felt. But I decided it was too expensive and too "nice looking" if you know what I mean, so I took it back. But it was an amazing dress. I bought it before I knew any pro was going to be wearing it, though, before French Open started. She wore the same dress in white at Wimbledon.

mckyle.
Jul 14th, 2008, 08:46 AM
I bought the dress Elena D wore to French Open (two tone pink Yonex) - I loved how it looked and felt. But I decided it was too expensive and too "nice looking" if you know what I mean, so I took it back. But it was an amazing dress. I bought it before I knew any pro was going to be wearing it, though, before French Open started. She wore the same dress in white at Wimbledon.

Yonex had really upped their game for Elena this year. They've traditionally been known as the worst designers (along with Fila), but this year they've been fantastic. Elena was Top 3 best-dressed (IMO) at both Wimbledon and Roland Garros.

Sharapowerr
Jul 31st, 2008, 10:39 AM
I have the Nadal shoes and the Nike Dri-Fit Control Short ( Federer )

drake3781
Aug 2nd, 2008, 08:12 PM
Yonex had really upped their game for Elena this year. They've traditionally been known as the worst designers (along with Fila), but this year they've been fantastic. Elena was Top 3 best-dressed (IMO) at both Wimbledon and Roland Garros.

Yeah, I still might get that dress, especially if the price goes down some more. It's already "on sale" but I'd like it even a little cheaper. I think it's still about $75 even on sale. My local store has the two-tone pink but I might want to see if I can find it in white -Elena wore it in white at Wimbledon. I was even thinking of getting it in white and coloring it, maybe a medium green?

darrinbaker00
Sep 19th, 2008, 04:48 AM
I wear a combination of Nadal's and Federer's Nike clothes, and the Breathe Free II shoe (aka The Best Tennis Shoe Ever Made). ;)

darrinbaker00
Sep 19th, 2008, 04:49 AM
I have the Nadal shoes and the Nike Dri-Fit Control Short ( Federer )
How are the Breathe Cage IIs?

Renalicious
Sep 20th, 2008, 01:43 AM
I normally wear adidas but I love me a little fashion so I put something with it.

eg; an Adidas sports tee with a black cardigan and black shorts.