PDA

View Full Version : The Sunday Times interview: Daniela Hantuchova steps out of the shadows

spiceboy
Jul 13th, 2008, 07:32 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/tennis/article4322171.ece

From The Sunday Times
http://m.uk.2mdn.net/720796/1x1.gif (http://ad.uk.doubleclick.net/click%3Bh=v8/36fc/3/0/%2a/g%3B127171314%3B0-0%3B0%3B13187955%3B4357-143/50%3B22160321/22178211/1%3B%3B%7Eaopt%3D2/0/c6/0%3B%7Esscs%3D%3fhttp://www.timesonline.co.uk)
July 13, 2008

Daniela Hantuchova steps out of the shadows

Tennis star Daniela Hantuchova on her love of Italian food, the fear of injury and why far too much is made of her looks

What has been your best moment in tennis and what was your biggest disappointment? The most satisfying win was beating Justine Henin in the 2002 US Open. I had lost to her twice and like the rest of the girls on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour I held her in such respect so to get the better of her in the third-set tiebreak was a great boost. As for the biggest disappointment, I can’t pick one out because I try to view every defeat as an experience from which to learn.

Who has been your toughest opponent? That would be myself. Most tennis players would say the same because we play an individual sport and so much of the time it is a battle against your own self-belief.

If you could have one wish to change yourself for just 24 hours, what would it be? Initially I would have to answer just to be able to play tennis like Roger Federer. But thinking more about the question, I’ve always had dreams about being invisible and have a fascination of seeing how people act when they think nobody else is around.

Apart from tennis, do you have other strings to your bow? I can speak several languages - my native Slovak, English, German, Italian and Spanish. I also spent a lot of time learning to play classical piano. Everyone in my family has a degree except me: my dad is a professor of computing, my mum a pharmacist and my brother an architect. I have a university place in Slovakia if I want to get back to studying.

Who is your best friend on the women’s tour? The Japanese player Ai Sugiyama, who was my doubles partner for a long time. We won doubles titles in Doha and Rome as well as Birmingham in England. She’s very down to earth and is an incredibly sweet person off the court, but on the court she fights like a tiger.

When you were younger, who was the player you most enjoyed watching? Miloslav Mecir, the greatest ever Slovak player, who reached the finals of the US and Australian Opens, losing to Ivan Lendl both times (Mecir also reached the semi-finals at Wimbledon and the French Open). He played with such style and went by the nickname of the Big Cat although the French called him Le Prestidigitateur or The Conjuror. When I was a girl growing up in Bratislava, the sight of him winning the Olympic gold at Seoul in 1988 was the inspiration for me starting to play tennis.

What is your favourite food? I am a big seafood fan. If I had to choose a particular cuisine it would be a tough choice between sushi and Italian. However, most of all I love everything that my mum cooks. I’m also a lover of chocolate and for dessert I’ll go for crepes smothered in Nutella.

If there was one thing you could change in tennis, what would it be? I speak for the majority of players when I say fewer tournaments and less publicity activities. I know the tour are very aware of the problem and there is going to be a reduction in the schedule in forthcoming years, but the amount of weeks we are required to play at the moment makes it inevitable that players miss big events because of injury.

Have you ever resented the fact that some people know you more for your looks rather than your tennis? There is way too much emphasis placed on the way we look rather than actually just concentrating on our tennis, but I guess that is the way of the world right now.

What is your favourite Grand Slam event? All the four majors are specific and special in different ways. The atmosphere in Australia is relaxed, Paris is such a chic place and there is an electricity in New York. However, Wimbledon is always going to be the most special of the Grand Slam tournaments because of its tradition and history. It’s a special feeling to be part of it, although maybe the tournament came a little bit too soon for me this year after being out injured.

If you were allowed to travel to any city or place in the world for enjoyment rather than playing a tournament, where would you choose to go? Let’s put it this way. Cape Town followed by Cape Town and then Cape Town . . . but I cannot complain about living in Monte Carlo. Rome is also a beautiful city and I was very disappointed to miss the tournament there this year because I was suffering with an injured heel.

Watching DVDs in the hotel room is a favourite relaxation of most tennis players. If you had to choose one, what would it be? No questions about this one. I’m a huge Russell Crowe fan and Gladiator is my all-time favourite movie.

serenus_2k8
Jul 13th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Gladiator is a favourite movie ? Would never guess :lol:

That rocks :D

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 13th, 2008, 09:50 PM
When you were younger, who was the player you most enjoyed watching? Miloslav Mecir, the greatest ever Slovak player, who reached the finals of the US and Australian Opens, losing to Ivan Lendl both times (Mecir also reached the semi-finals at Wimbledon and the French Open). He played with such style and went by the nickname of the Big Cat although the French called him Le Prestidigitateur or The Conjuror. When I was a girl growing up in Bratislava, the sight of him winning the Olympic gold at Seoul in 1988 was the inspiration for me starting to play tennis.

:rocker:

Jarrett
Jul 13th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Nice interview thanks. :D

Vamos.
Jul 13th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Who gives a shit what that big pile of mediocre has to say about anything?

She has no right to be interviewed by the Sunday Times. Go back to Slovakia until you can actually achieve something.

LDF
Jul 13th, 2008, 10:45 PM

She has no right to be interviewed by the Sunday Times. Go back to Slovakia until you can actually achieve something.

A bit unnecessary, no? :o

Sean.
Jul 13th, 2008, 10:55 PM
She comes across really genuine and down to earth there:hearts:

Alexj
Jul 13th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Daniela :hearts:

DaniMasha3
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:11 PM

I completly 100% dispize you:)

Malva
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Thank you for sharing.

If you could have one wish to change yourself for just 24 hours, what would it be? Initially I would have to answer just to be able to play tennis like Roger Federer.

Are you hearing this? Even some of the best females playing tennis understand who sets the example.

Iím also a lover of chocolate and for dessert Iíll go for crepes smothered in Nutella.

A typical girl...

Watching DVDs in the hotel room is a favourite relaxation of most tennis players. If you had to choose one, what would it be? No questions about this one. Iím a huge Russell Crowe fan and Gladiator is my all-time favourite movie.

Poor girls. And we keep thinking of their lives as being glamorous while in reality they spend their youth in anonymous hotel rooms watching DVDs...

Can anybody explain why the family loving and sensible HantuchovŠ chose Monte Carlo as her home town? It just doesn't square well with her avowed distaste for glamor.

Her home town, Bratislava, must be a lovely city with a lot of attractions, and is only a stone's throw from Vienna.

IceHock
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:21 PM
A bit unnecessary, no? :o

It's only NEA, he hates Daniela with a passion, no biggie.

spiceboy
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Can anybody explain why the family loving and sensible HantuchovŠ chose Monte Carlo as her home town? It just doesn't square well with her avowed distaste for glamor.

It's surely related to taxes I guess

Serenidad.
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:35 PM

:tape:, True however.

Coffee&TV
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Multilingual Dani :hearts:

Vamos.
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:48 PM
I completly 100% dispize you:)

Really?

"completly 100%"...that is a huge shame. Because if it was just "completely" or if it was "completely 95%"...then, you know, I could live with that. But, I mean, "completly 100%" has just completely crushed my spirit. I want to be a fan of Daniela now, to be honest. You have really outdone me here.

"dispize"...okkkkkkkkkk. Well, I mean, it is your prerogative and everything but my biggest fear is having somebody "dispize" me. I can deal with somebody despising me or something, but definitely not "dispize"...that is just too much.

Please will you be my friend? :hug:

watchdogfish
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Thank you for sharing.

Are you hearing this? Even some of the best females playing tennis understand who sets the example.

A typical girl...

Poor girls. And we keep thinking of their lives as being glamorous while in reality they spend their youth in anonymous hotel rooms watching DVDs...

Can anybody explain why the family loving and sensible Hantuchová chose Monte Carlo as her home town? It just doesn't square well with her avowed distaste for glamor.

Her home town, Bratislava, must be a lovely city with a lot of attractions, and is only a stone's throw from Vienna.

Monaco is a renowned tax haven. Many millionnaires move there to escape paying high taxes.

----------------------------------------------------

That's a really nice interview from Daniela, thanks for posting! :yeah: She can speak 5 languages...wow! :eek:

Vamos.
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:50 PM

From The Sunday Times
http://m.uk.2mdn.net/720796/1x1.gif (http://ad.uk.doubleclick.net/click%3Bh=v8/36fc/3/0/%2a/g%3B127171314%3B0-0%3B0%3B13187955%3B4357-143/50%3B22160321/22178211/1%3B%3B%7Eaopt%3D2/0/c6/0%3B%7Esscs%3D%3fhttp://www.timesonline.co.uk)
July 13, 2008

Daniela Hantuchova steps out of the shadows

Tennis star Daniela Hantuchova on her love of Italian food, the fear of injury and why far too much is made of her looks

What has been your best moment in tennis and what was your biggest disappointment? The most satisfying win was beating Justine Henin in the 2002 US Open. I had lost to her twice and like the rest of the girls on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour I held her in such respect so to get the better of her in the third-set tiebreak was a great boost. As for the biggest disappointment, I canít pick one out because I try to view every defeat as an experience from which to learn.

Who has been your toughest opponent? That would be myself. Most tennis players would say the same because we play an individual sport and so much of the time it is a battle against your own self-belief.

If you could have one wish to change yourself for just 24 hours, what would it be? Initially I would have to answer just to be able to play tennis like Roger Federer. But thinking more about the question, Iíve always had dreams about being invisible and have a fascination of seeing how people act when they think nobody else is around.

Apart from tennis, do you have other strings to your bow? I can speak several languages - my native Slovak, English, German, Italian and Spanish. I also spent a lot of time learning to play classical piano. Everyone in my family has a degree except me: my dad is a professor of computing, my mum a pharmacist and my brother an architect. I have a university place in Slovakia if I want to get back to studying.

Who is your best friend on the womenís tour? The Japanese player Ai Sugiyama, who was my doubles partner for a long time. We won doubles titles in Doha and Rome as well as Birmingham in England. Sheís very down to earth and is an incredibly sweet person off the court, but on the court she fights like a tiger.

What is your favourite food? I am a big seafood fan. If I had to choose a particular cuisine it would be a tough choice between sushi and Italian. However, most of all I love everything that my mum cooks. Iím also a lover of chocolate and for dessert Iíll go for crepes smothered in Nutella.

If there was one thing you could change in tennis, what would it be? I speak for the majority of players when I say fewer tournaments and less publicity activities. I know the tour are very aware of the problem and there is going to be a reduction in the schedule in forthcoming years, but the amount of weeks we are required to play at the moment makes it inevitable that players miss big events because of injury.

Have you ever resented the fact that some people know you more for your looks rather than your tennis? There is way too much emphasis placed on the way we look rather than actually just concentrating on our tennis, but I guess that is the way of the world right now.

What is your favourite Grand Slam event? All the four majors are specific and special in different ways. The atmosphere in Australia is relaxed, Paris is such a chic place and there is an electricity in New York. However, Wimbledon is always going to be the most special of the Grand Slam tournaments because of its tradition and history. Itís a special feeling to be part of it, although maybe the tournament came a little bit too soon for me this year after being out injured.

If you were allowed to travel to any city or place in the world for enjoyment rather than playing a tournament, where would you choose to go? Letís put it this way. Cape Town followed by Cape Town and then Cape Town . . . but I cannot complain about living in Monte Carlo. Rome is also a beautiful city and I was very disappointed to miss the tournament there this year because I was suffering with an injured heel.

Watching DVDs in the hotel room is a favourite relaxation of most tennis players. If you had to choose one, what would it be? No questions about this one. Iím a huge Russell Crowe fan and Gladiator is my all-time favourite movie.

I take one thing from this interview:

That she is the only player who could ever list Daniela Hantuchova as the toughest player to play.

I guess if nobody else is going to, she might aswell. :D

Malva
Jul 13th, 2008, 11:50 PM
:tape:, True however.

That was my first thought too. But what does that really mean for her? Did she emigrate from Slovakia? So her home is no more in Slovakia?

Another thing: she is not noticably richer than several other players. By that logic all of them should be residing in places like Monaco and Liechtenstein. And they don't. So something is missing for me.

hankqq
Jul 14th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Nice interview. She seems like a nice girl.

I wouldn't call Hantuchova anti-glamour. She has posed for numerous photo shoots before, and it looked like she enjoyed them. Maybe she meant she doesn't want to do it all the time.

My one problem with her-Russell Crowe? Why is anyone a fan of this jackass? He's such an arrogant twit. Other than that, I enjoyed the interview.

Lulu.
Jul 14th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Dani. :hearts:

your amazing.

slamchamp
Jul 14th, 2008, 12:22 AM

I care and I'm sure plenty of other posters also so shut up

roastie
Jul 14th, 2008, 12:47 AM
"What has been your best moment in tennis and what was your biggest disappointment? The most satisfying win was beating Justine Henin in the 2002 US Open. I had lost to her twice and like the rest of the girls on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour I held her in such respect so to get the better of her in the third-set tiebreak was a great boost. As for the biggest disappointment, I can’t pick one out because I try to view every defeat as an experience from which to learn."

:eek: Huh? From 2006 onwards, OK yes, because Justine was very hard to beat in 2006 and 2007 ..... but in 2002, she was still a bit of a choker then? So out of all the matches Dani played and won, her most satisfying win was beating a non-slam winner Justine Henin in 2002. :confused:

I really find that quite strange. :shrug:

Tipp
Jul 14th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Maybe she just means in retrospect, it was nice to have a win over Justine under her belt.

Do any of these people who list Monte Carlo as their residence actually "live" there? Do they have any laws requiring you to spend a certain number of days in the country to declare it as your residence?

jujufreak
Jul 14th, 2008, 01:16 AM
"What has been your best moment in tennis and what was your biggest disappointment? The most satisfying win was beating Justine Henin in the 2002 US Open. I had lost to her twice and like the rest of the girls on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour I held her in such respect so to get the better of her in the third-set tiebreak was a great boost. As for the biggest disappointment, I canít pick one out because I try to view every defeat as an experience from which to learn."

:eek: Huh? From 2006 onwards, OK yes, because Justine was very hard to beat in 2006 and 2007 ..... but in 2002, she was still a bit of a choker then? So out of all the matches Dani played and won, her most satisfying win was beating a non-slam winner Justine Henin in 2002. :confused:

I really find that quite strange. :shrug:

her most satisfying win was against Justine, the fact Ju hadn't won a slam at that time, doesn't have anything to do with it. Unlike others Justine was also respected for the way she played and not only because she won a couple of GS titles :cool:

Nice remark, Dani :kiss:

jujufreak
Jul 14th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Do any of these people who list Monte Carlo as their residence actually "live" there? Do they have any laws requiring you to spend a certain number of days in the country to declare it as your residence?

Justine does ;)

I think so, because I vaguely remember Arantxa S V has had problems with the fiscus because she hadn't spent enough weeks in Monte Carlo

[S@nti]
Jul 14th, 2008, 01:21 AM
Justine does ;)

I think so, because I vaguely remember Arantxa S V has had problems with the fiscus because she hadn't spent enough weeks in Monte Carlo

it wasn't Montecarlo but Andorra... but yeah, that was pretty much the problem

Apoleb
Jul 14th, 2008, 01:23 AM
As for the biggest disappointment, I canít pick one out because I try to view every defeat as an experience from which to learn.

:lol: I think it's just there has been too many of them. Tough choice. :hug:

Apoleb
Jul 14th, 2008, 01:25 AM

And this is coming from a Demented fan. Hilarious.

spiritedenergy
Jul 14th, 2008, 01:27 AM
:lol: I think it's just there has been too many of them. Tough choice. :hug:

:lol: I think that question was kind of embarrassing for her:sad:

jujufreak
Jul 14th, 2008, 01:35 AM
;13621047']it wasn't Montecarlo but Andorra... but yeah, that was pretty much the problem

ah right, thx :)

sipnsurfMurph
Jul 14th, 2008, 02:04 AM
Nice interview. Thanks for sharing!

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 14th, 2008, 08:47 AM
That was my first thought too. But what does that really mean for her? Did she emigrate from Slovakia? So her home is no more in Slovakia?

Another thing: she is not noticably richer than several other players. By that logic all of them should be residing in places like Monaco and Liechtenstein. And they don't. So something is missing for me.

Certainly not everyone but you'd be surprised how many top players, especially Europeans reside in places like Monte Carlo. But I'm sure Dani has a place she can stay in Slovakia as well.

$uricate
Jul 14th, 2008, 12:28 PM

Who gives a shit what you say about anything?

You are right though, Daniela hasn't acheived anything, unlike you I am sure :rolleyes:

mc8114
Jul 14th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Nice :D

Danka :hug:

Richie's
Jul 14th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Cool by Daniela!

Vamos.
Jul 14th, 2008, 03:39 PM
And this is coming from a Demented fan. Hilarious.

Ye, hilarious.

Two Grand Slam Finals.

Woop Woop! About 3,000 times the talent of Daniela.

Ye, really hilarious.

:kiss:

Vamos.
Jul 14th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Who gives a shit what you say about anything?

You are right though, Daniela hasn't acheived anything, unlike you I am sure :rolleyes:

I know I am, so shutup.

$uricate
Jul 14th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Ye, hilarious.

Two Grand Slam Finals.

Woop Woop! About 3,000 times the talent of Daniela.

Ye, really hilarious.

:kiss:

I know I am, so shutup.

What is your problem anyway? Its ok to not like a player, but then why bother coming into her thread and bashing her?

I dont bash your faves. I leave you alone even though you are deplorable, and yet here you are all up in my face cracking wise. You need to take a step out of the ring and evaluate why you hate so much.

Please try to be more respectable, be a part of the human race instead of a troll person from under the stairs.

Im not trying to offend you, I just wanna help!

Malva
Jul 14th, 2008, 03:59 PM
You need to take a step out of the ring and evaluate why you hate so much.

Please try to be more respectable, be a part of the human race instead of a troll person from under the stairs.

I'm not trying to offend you, I just wanna help!

We need more such posts. Thanks, Suricate.

Nessa20
Jul 14th, 2008, 06:37 PM
We need more such posts. Thanks, Suricate.

The mans a jackass, says it all that he has to post in a thread about a player he dislikes...just to bash her. Pathetic.

Vamos.
Jul 14th, 2008, 06:45 PM
What is your problem anyway? Its ok to not like a player, but then why bother coming into her thread and bashing her?

I dont bash your faves. I leave you alone even though you are deplorable, and yet here you are all up in my face cracking wise. You need to take a step out of the ring and evaluate why you hate so much.

Im not trying to offend you, I just wanna help!

"her thread"...is it her thread? Sorry, I wasn't aware it was a thread for her. I thought it was a thread about an interview with her. On which I have commented; she doesn't deserve the interview.

"I dont bash your faves"...and? I don't eat cheerios, it doesn't mean that you can't. "bash" my faves; I couldn't care less. I will keep "bashing" Hantuchova.

"all up in my face cracking wise"...oh. This one is interesting. All up in your face? Hmmm. Not sure that I have direct any of my posts at you over this computer on one website. Not quite sure how that qualifies as all up in your grilllllzzzz.

Ok, I'll take a step out of the ring. I'm evaluating. I hate her because she epitomises medicore yet thinks she is so much more and I hate to see the Sunday Times even bothering with her worthlessness. Ok, I'll go back to "hating" now; but thanks for helping me to evaluate.

So, wait, I'm all up in your face...I'm not part of the human race...I'm in a ring, evaluating my hate...but I'm also a troll under the stairs. This sounds like some sort of fairytale. Good post:yeah:.

You really did help :hug:

The mans a jackass, says it all that he has to post in a thread about a player he dislikes...just to bash her. Pathetic.

Yep, really is. Really, really is. I'm just a jackass in a ring...I mean a troll under the stairs (shouldn't that be bridge, anyway?)...I mean...I mean, I don't know what I am anymore. Suricate has confused me so.

:hearts:

Nessa20
Jul 14th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Yep, really is. Really, really is. I'm just a jackass in a ring...I mean a troll under the stairs (shouldn't that be bridge, anyway?)...I mean...I mean, I don't know what I am anymore. Suricate has confused me so.

The fact that you can acknowledge this is very good. Well done

Lunaris
Jul 14th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Just put him on ignore if he annoys you, guys. He rarely has anything interesting to say in other threads so you won't be missing much anyway.

$uricate
Jul 14th, 2008, 07:33 PM
"her thread"...is it her thread? Sorry, I wasn't aware it was a thread for her. I thought it was a thread about an interview with her. On which I have commented; she doesn't deserve the interview.

"I dont bash your faves"...and? I don't eat cheerios, it doesn't mean that you can't. "bash" my faves; I couldn't care less. I will keep "bashing" Hantuchova.

"all up in my face cracking wise"...oh. This one is interesting. All up in your face? Hmmm. Not sure that I have direct any of my posts at you over this computer on one website. Not quite sure how that qualifies as all up in your grilllllzzzz.

Ok, I'll take a step out of the ring. I'm evaluating. I hate her because she epitomises medicore yet thinks she is so much more and I hate to see the Sunday Times even bothering with her worthlessness. Ok, I'll go back to "hating" now; but thanks for helping me to evaluate.

So, wait, I'm all up in your face...I'm not part of the human race...I'm in a ring, evaluating my hate...but I'm also a troll under the stairs. This sounds like some sort of fairytale. Good post:yeah:.

You really did help :hug:

Im glad you liked my post :D

Im sorry it confused you though, I should have realisd that you were operating at a subhuman level of intelligence :o

Okay so it is her thread per se, but it is a thread about her - which you didn't have to come into.

I wouldn't bash your faves because I don't feel the need to take my anger out on an internet messageboard that the player won't even read. :shrug:

Right, we get it it! Everybody knows you hate Dani. I'll be sure to create a thread on her forum so everyone knows and you don't have to waste your time hating in GM anymore. Dont say Im not good to you :kiss:

Btw, who told you I had grillz!? :eek: I'll post a pic for you.

OK, Im listening to Lunaris and putting you on my ignore list, so you can reply to this, but I won't be able to read it unfortunately :p

Kthanksbye :drool:

Vamos.
Jul 14th, 2008, 07:36 PM
The fact that you can acknowledge this is very good. Well done

wow. that is wit.

hi Lunaris...:wavey: smooches!xx

Vamos.
Jul 14th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Im glad you liked my post :D

Im sorry it confused you though, I should have realisd that you were operating at a subhuman level of intelligence :o

Okay so it is her thread per se, but it is a thread about her - which you didn't have to come into.

I wouldn't bash your faves because I don't feel the need to take my anger out on an internet messageboard that the player won't even read. :shrug:

Right, we get it it! Everybody knows you hate Dani. I'll be sure to create a thread on her forum so everyone knows and you don't have to waste your time hating in GM anymore. Dont say Im not good to you :kiss:

Btw, who told you I had grillz!? :eek: I'll post a pic for you.

OK, Im listening to Lunaris and putting you on my ignore list, so you can reply to this, but I won't be able to read it unfortunately :p

Kthanksbye :drool:

good attempt at trying to appear cool/funny/taking the moral highground. but rubbish, nonetheless.

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 14th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Great posts as always Suricate.

I've got to say I'm not that bothered by Not Even Amateur. His silly indulgent ramblings rarely ever comunicate anything except his hostility and self importance. And yet he imposes his own personal inadequacies onto someone else who he knows nothing about. At the end of the day, his posts don't reflect anything about Daniela. They merely make Not Even Amateur look like a sad fool. If it doesn't bother him, why should that bother me.

Of course I have no problem using the bad rep button for his posts because, hey, that's what the bad rep button is there for. :lol:

pav
Jul 14th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Why do people like eating bloody spewy sushi :confused:, I always think they must be acting trendy,and can't really enjoy the slimy crap:(,but they do seem to enjoy it! Give me a hunk of grilled Hapuku anyday :drool:

Vamos.
Jul 14th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Great posts as always Suricate.

I've got to say I'm not that bothered by Not Even Amateur. His silly indulgent ramblings rarely ever comunicate anything except his hostility and self importance. And yet he imposes his own personal inadequacies onto someone else who he knows nothing about. At the end of the day, his posts don't reflect anything about Daniela. They merely make Not Even Amateur look like a sad fool. If it doesn't bother him, why should that bother me.

Of course I have no problem using the bad rep button for his posts because, hey, that's what the bad rep button is there for. :lol:

And yet you take time to make a post that, I presume, attempts to belittle what I say. Yet, you fail.

Its mostly called baiting. And it works every time; to you especially, high and mighty though you may be.

:shrug:...the difference is, what I say irks you and what you say either makes me laugh at you or has no impact whatsoever. Good day.

MisterMan
Jul 14th, 2008, 10:28 PM

LoL. Decaf next time ? Anger Management course ?

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 15th, 2008, 12:11 AM
And yet you take time to make a post that, I presume, attempts to belittle what I say. Yet, you fail.

Its mostly called baiting. And it works every time; to you especially, high and mighty though you may be.

:shrug:...the difference is, what I say irks you and what you say either makes me laugh at you or has no impact whatsoever. Good day.

You seem to think you are very good at knowing what other people are thinking. :o

Il Primo!
Jul 15th, 2008, 12:19 AM
She's talented and all but so, so , so boring.

Hope she gets well soon though :)