PDA

View Full Version : Well an all-sister final......

AlwaysGraf
Jul 4th, 2008, 06:52 PM
So in the past, I've bashed the Williams, came on and said oh I'm not gonna again, then I hated them again (Serena actually, I never disliked Venus)

but now that Graf and Henin have retired, these last two Slams have been weird for me, just plain old weird, I've had a few peeks here and there (I've not watched one whole match this tournament)

But now, I'm like you know what, fair play to the williams'. I suppose when your fav goes you look at it a bit differently. Tennis is tennis, people have their favs, you win some you lose some, the williams got beat early at the french, they've done excellently here, they may do just as good or bad at the us open....

but they've got to the final here, and congratulations to them.

But jesus, Justine please consider coming back pleassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Uranium
Jul 4th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Graf has been retired since 1999 and you are starting to dwell on it now?:lol:
But I miss Justine as well, slams feel weird without her

Pureracket
Jul 4th, 2008, 07:03 PM
The way Venus and Serena have been playing, I'm pretty sure Justine would not have beaten either of them.

markhingis
Jul 4th, 2008, 07:40 PM
is it the beginning of Williams' re-domination???

supergrunt
Jul 4th, 2008, 08:03 PM
please just shut up :)

AlwaysGraf
Jul 4th, 2008, 09:20 PM
pleae just shut up :)

Go fuck off!

Destiny
Jul 4th, 2008, 09:28 PM
After all the other players retiring and a whole generation coming in it's amazing that the williams sister are in the finals after 5 YEARS :bowdown:

jonny84
Jul 4th, 2008, 09:51 PM
I doubt this is the last all Williams final. I would imagine there would be at least one more Wimbledon and a couple of US Open all-Williams finals.

And I would not be surprised if Ursula and Aggy Radwanska contest all-sister slam finals in the future.

spokenword73
Jul 4th, 2008, 10:03 PM
good on ya,;)

supergrunt
Jul 4th, 2008, 10:05 PM
please