PDA

View Full Version : Tatiana Golovin

joćo.
Jul 4th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Does anyone know what is her next tournament? When is she coming back again? :(

frenchie
Jul 4th, 2008, 07:05 PM
she will come back when she stops smoking, flirting with Samir Nasri AND Joakim Noah or getting along with other football desperate housewives!

Becool
Jul 4th, 2008, 07:10 PM
she's coming back at Beijing

ViennaCalling
Jul 4th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I guess she is more interested in smoking at the moment than playing tennis :help:

joćo.
Jul 4th, 2008, 07:11 PM

thanks!

SOA_MC
Jul 4th, 2008, 07:30 PM

No she's going to try to come back for Los Angeles

tequila
Jul 4th, 2008, 07:59 PM
She's too busy with her 5th new boyfriend in a month to be thinking about tennis.

Poova
Jul 4th, 2008, 08:03 PM
She's too busy with her 5th new boyfriend in a month to be thinking about tennis.
:lol: :worship:

Marcelo.
Jul 4th, 2008, 08:06 PM

:lol::lol:

Harju.
Jul 4th, 2008, 10:15 PM
she will come back when she stops smoking, flirting with Samir Nasri AND Joakim Noah or getting along with other football desperate housewives!
LMFAO @ this thread.

frenchie, aren't you supposed to spew hatred towards sharapova or vaidisova? :sad:. or maybe you should get a life, yes?

And OMG. TATI should die or something for dating boys and having life outside tennis while she's still young and nursing her injury!!!11!ONE~.

Serenita
Jul 4th, 2008, 10:23 PM

your the :devil:
:lol::lol:

Dav.
Jul 4th, 2008, 10:29 PM
I'd like to see how you all would behave after suffering constant serious injuries before the age of 20 and dealing with constant pressure to perform well since debuting in 2004. She said she had lost motivation for a while and I can see how. Give the girl a break. Let her live a normal life since she couldn't even hit a ball until recently.

LightWarrior
Jul 4th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I'd like to see how you all would behave after suffering constant serious injuries before the age of 20 and dealing with constant pressure to perform well since debuting in 2004. She said she had lost motivation for a while and I can see how.

I understand. You either quit or do drugs or fuck or pull a Kournikova. Or you persevere like the WS.