PDA

View Full Version : Williams SISTERS FAN THREAD Haters Stay away!!!

tennistuff
Jul 4th, 2008, 03:01 PM
The best tennis family of all times. IMO :worship::worship::worship:

Haters enter at your own risk!!!!:fiery:

TSequoia01
Jul 4th, 2008, 03:15 PM
This is history and may never happen again. All credit to Richard and Oracene. I am thankful to witness the likes of the Williams, Tiger, Magic, Jordan, Bird, Ali, Federer and many others. Both Sisters may have sons and daughters who probably will play tennis. :drool:

tennistuff
Jul 4th, 2008, 03:17 PM
This is history and may never happen again. All credit to Richard and Oracene. I am thankful to witness the likes of the Williams, Tiger, Magic, Jordan, Bird, Ali, Federer and many others. Both Sisters may have sons and daughters who probably will play tennis. :drool:

I hope so keeps sports exciting.:lol:

Destiny
Jul 4th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Yes it is And i am ever so happy :worship:

Give thanks to the Williams sister :worship:

joćo.
Jul 4th, 2008, 03:22 PM
http://www.streetgangs.com/gallery/tres/serena2.jpg

tennistuff
Jul 4th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Yes it is And i am ever so happy :worship:

Give thanks to the Williams sister :worship:

I hope they retire on top. But would miss them. I don't want that they play until age make it fall apart. Like Pete S. Go out on top.:worship:

Uranium
Jul 4th, 2008, 03:26 PM
http://www.streetgangs.com/gallery/tres/serena2.jpg

you're so weird, obviously you can't read, it says no haters, which you are.

Also, this thread is probably going to be moved since it is promoting only certain fan bases to be in a discussion:p

joćo.
Jul 4th, 2008, 03:56 PM
you're so weird, obviously you can't read, it says no haters, which you are.

Also, this thread is probably going to be moved since it is promoting only certain fan bases to be in a discussion:p

I'm no hater, I posted that pic as a proof of the Williams greatness. :rolleyes: You obviously don't understand anything!

slamchamp
Jul 4th, 2008, 04:18 PM
The best tennis family of all times. IMO :worship::worship::worship:

Haters enter at your own risk!!!!:fiery:
didn't you create the thread about maria being a bigger star than the sisters?:shrug: