Jul 4th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Is anybody else going there???

Seb.F
Jul 7th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Is anybody else going there???

yeah ;)

bluepastures
Jul 7th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Yes, I'm going to be watching from Saturday through to Friday. Already bought my tickets for Monday - Friday, and will be sitting in the unreserved seating area to the side of the court (don't like sitting at one end, where the numbered seats are). Any idea how far the venue is from the town centre (my hotel is near the train station)?

ViennaCalling
Jul 8th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Yes, I'm going to be watching from Saturday through to Friday. Already bought my tickets for Monday - Friday, and will be sitting in the unreserved seating area to the side of the court (don't like sitting at one end, where the numbered seats are). Any idea how far the venue is from the town centre (my hotel is near the train station)?

5 to 10 minutes with the car ;)

Bad Gastein is beautiful :hearts: (Even better in Winter for Skiing :p )

Maybe i will be there from Saturday to Sunday :p

Seb.F
Jul 9th, 2008, 10:21 AM

From the tran station is quite near to your hotel(name??) and to the centre court and court no.1.Look at
http://www.gasteinertal.com/webcam/centercourt.html
;)
to the city centre is not so far,Gastein is quite small town,but very pleasant.I stayed there one day last year and whole week (from saturday) this year

petrova-fan
Jul 10th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I am going ... the train station is next to the court ... when you sit there you hear the trains sometimes too good.

But a nice place I think. ... a bit too small that top 10 players come, but maybe time will change that.

Janine*OnTheTour
Jul 10th, 2008, 06:41 PM
i´m staying Euro Youth hotel anybody else???

Sander.
Jul 10th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Last year I was in Bad Gastein for skiing. This summer I'll go on holiday to Switzerland and maybe go for two days to Bad Gastein:)

Seb.F
Jul 11th, 2008, 07:47 AM
i´m staying Euro Youth hotel anybody else???

me too :devil: