PDA

View Full Version : People be prepared...

MakarovaFan
Jul 4th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Because if the next few days/weeks all we are going to be seeing is"order has been restored","this proves who really is the best","they are the real no 1&2" blah blah threads...........All because the are playing in a Slam final aginst one another:rolleyes:.I mean geez,this is why they have the worst fans and one of the reasons why i personally hate them(which is unair to Venus,as i really wanna like HER).Poor little delerious fans lol

In The Zone
Jul 4th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Well, considering how many people you apparently like in your sig, it's okay that you don't like Venus because of some fans (which is ridiculous in itself). But you have nothing but hateful threads to create constantly about the Williams Sisters and post delirious things about Sharapova alongside it. So, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Pleasantville
Jul 4th, 2008, 12:18 AM
just another hateful thread about the williams sisters to spoil our moments..... there're also a lot of good williams fans here so dont hate on us....bitch :kiss:

Pleasantville
Jul 4th, 2008, 12:19 AM
actually i have a suggestion, who don't you disappear from here for a while if u really dont wanna see these threads? :devil:

V-MAC
Jul 4th, 2008, 12:24 AM
^^^^
a lot of the haters seem to have crawled under their rocks since V&S have advanced through the Wimbly draw. GM has been so peaceful and nice. I wish it could be like this all the time :lol:

cocco80
Jul 4th, 2008, 12:44 AM
I don't mind. They are happy their faves are doing well. Nothing wrong with that. I just don't like bashing but in this case I'm glad someone has the reason to be happy.

Direwolf
Jul 4th, 2008, 12:51 AM
haters arrive once the Williams are winning again

Black Mamba.
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:00 AM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2q9idu8.gif

Pureracket
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:02 AM
The threadstarter just gave me an idea for a new thread. Shweet!

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Bring the haters on!!! I want em...let them bitch in bitter alllll day looong.....but it still wont stop Venus and Serena from playing saturday LOL! This is OUR CELEBRATION!!! There haters werent invited ANY DAMN WAY! LOL!!! ALLLLL WILLLLIAAAMMMSSS FIINNNALLL!!!! Gotta love it baby!!!

mirzalover
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:04 AM
GET
THE
*wait for it*
FUCK OVER IT

hankqq
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:05 AM
:lol::kiss::lol::kiss:

mirzalover
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:16 AM
PS: I'm loving the hate right now, Go Venus and Serena.

gmokb
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:17 AM
I just can't understand some posters. If you dislike the WS and their fans all you have to do is ignore posts relating to them. No one is forcing you to read or participate in these threads. You show me one fan who doesn't think his or her player is the best and I will show you a liar. I for one do think the WS are the best tennis palyers around and make no apology for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pureracket
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:18 AM
I just can't understand some posters. If you dislike the WS and their fans all you have to do is ignore posts relating to them. No one is forcing you to read or participate in these threads. You show me one fan who doesn't think his or her player is the best and I will show you a liar. I for one do think the WS are the best tennis palyers around and make no apology for it!!!!!!!!!!!!That would make too much sense. There are more threads started that are started against the two Americans than there are in support of them. Jealousy is a weird animal.

MakarovaFan
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:48 AM
I just can't understand some posters. If you dislike the WS and their fans all you have to do is ignore posts relating to them. No one is forcing you to read or participate in these threads. You show me one fan who doesn't think his or her player is the best and I will show you a liar. I for one do think the WS are the best tennis palyers around and make no apology for it!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have one right here buddy!! Elena Makarova was NEVER the best player,NEVER considered the best and NEVER had the best results,nor did i "believe"she was the best!!!Thanks.And quite honestly i dont believe Sharapova or Myskina are either!

MakarovaFan
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Yall are so dumb,quick to come in here and tell me to leave and if i hate them then ignore the posts etc...............TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE!!!Why did you even post in here.....once again proves my point that WS fans are delusional hypocrites.Lol

slamchamp
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:51 AM
:lol: ..realistic thread:worship:

MakarovaFan
Jul 4th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Well, considering how many people you apparently like in your sig, it's okay that you don't like Venus because of some fans (which is ridiculous in itself). But you have nothing but hateful threads to create constantly about the Williams Sisters and post delirious things about Sharapova alongside it. So, check yourself before you wreck yourself.
BTW can you or that other poster show me these so called threads i constantly make dissing them or even those were i say delirious things about Maria ???Lol i just did a little refresher and i couldnt find them!?How bout you get your people and facts right!!

Melly Flew Us
Jul 4th, 2008, 02:21 AM
GET
THE
*wait for it*
FUCK OVER IT
that's funny :lol:

Malva
Jul 4th, 2008, 03:50 AM

I assure you you are mistaken.

I. for one, even in my dreams do not consider my favorite player to be the best.

twight6
Jul 4th, 2008, 03:52 AM
Because if the next few days/weeks all we are going to be seeing is"order has been restored","this proves who really is the best","they are the real no 1&2" blah blah threads...........All because the are playing in a Slam final aginst one another:rolleyes:.I mean geez,this is why they have the worst fans and one of the reasons why i personally hate them(which is unair to Venus,as i really wanna like HER).Poor little delerious fans lol

All I read was the first line of each of the first two posts and I can't stop laughing :haha: :lol:

Or continue reading, for that matter.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 4th, 2008, 05:45 AM
bring on the hate..haters