PDA

View Full Version : Serena is a lil bit arrogant to Venus right now...

sesilfan
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:50 PM
She want's to make clear that no matter who she plays she wants to win and doesn't express any good feeling for Venus making the final just said after the mach "she's a tough oponent, the toughest.."

Destiny
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
What do you want?? :ras:

ghost world
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:56 PM
Manufactured controversy FTL!!!

Wimbledon '08 is already exciting; there's absolutely no need to stir up bullshit.

Lolo8
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
I hope Serena eat all of her wheaties for breakfast on Saturday.:lol:

John.
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:59 PM
:rolleyes:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:00 PM
wheaties???

Uranium
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:01 PM
Arrogance doesn't give you the win.

tennnisfannn
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:01 PM
if serena said anything less, there would be a huge controversy

matty
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:04 PM
I agree, manufactured controversy! :bs:

I'm so excited to see the sisters in the final!!!!!

Avid Merrion
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:06 PM
:yawn:

youizahoe
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:06 PM
What a stupid thread is this. Don't you think Venus has that arrogance. You need to have arrogance always, and each big champion has it. Without having that, it's pretty hard to beat your sister.

Serena and Venus are very close, so don't come posting this shit. Clearly the thread starter doesn't know anything about tennis, and about the Williams Clan. We all know better.

SOA_MC
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:14 PM
wheaties???

From the QF post match press conference Serena said she would sabotage Venus by eating the wheaties at breakfast if they were to meet in the final

Serenita
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:16 PM
Boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggg

Serenita
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:17 PM
Boring

Wannabeknowitall
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:18 PM

:lol:
She had them cracking up.

Talking about sabotaging Venus by eating all her breakfast/Wheaties.

Then talking about they won't talk until after the final.

Serena is so fucking funny. Her mannerism, the way she says things.

Dodoboy.
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:31 PM

Venus waking up extra early!

I hope they hit together like the good ole days.

But that probably won't happen.

cn ireland
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:48 PM
I thought she was a bit arrogant too but now I think its just her way of coping with the situation:)!

Calypso
Jul 3rd, 2008, 07:15 PM
Venus was all 'I'll be soooo excited to play Serena in the final, I'm rooting for her etc..'

Serena, when asked if she was excited to be playing her sister, hesitated and said 'She's certainly the toughest opponent I'll be facing...we won't talk to each other until after the final.'

I think Serena's competitive edge showed a bit in her interview, not fawning over Venus like Venus had done for her, but I wouldn't call it arrogance, she's being focused for the final, trying not to think that she's playing her sister.

Maybe Venus should not show too much emotion towards Serena in the run up to a GS final? It's tough enough playing Serena in a final, without adding emotional baggage to it.

And the part about not talking to Venus until after the final was clearly a joke, as she said it with a laugh!

youizahoe
Jul 3rd, 2008, 07:16 PM
Venus was all 'I'll be soooo excited to play Serena in the final, I'm rooting for her etc..'

Serena, when asked if she was excited to be playing her sister, hesitated and said 'She's certainly the toughest opponent I'll be facing...we won't talk to each other until after the final.'

I think Serena's competitive edge showed a bit in her interview, not fawning over Venus like Venus had done for her, but I wouldn't call it arrogance, she's being focused for the final, trying not to think that she's playing her sister.

Maybe Venus should not show too much emotion towards Serena in the run up to a GS final? It's tough enough playing Serena in a final, without adding emotional baggage to it.

And the part about not talking to Venus until after the final was clearly a joke, as she said it with a laugh!

Finally someone who didn't twist and turn the truth :)