PDA

View Full Version : who else believe Jie will beat Serena?

Slumpsova
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:44 PM
Serena was into self-destruct mode in the 2nd set. she missed a lot of easy shots while Jie produced a lot of fantasic shots :eek: and the better Jie play, the worse Serena became :tape:

it would be a completely absurd if world #130 plays against the defending champion in the final :help:

tennnisfannn
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:46 PM
why don't you wait and see, serena can self destruct but she can regroup too.

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:47 PM
You are a lil ahead of your self...they are on serve and your girl Zen is down a set so try not to have a orgasm too fast...Serena needs to go on and take her out though before she gives her some hope of tryign to win. GET IGNORANT WITH HER ASS SERENA!! NO MERCY!!!!

Polikarpov
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:49 PM
I don't think so. For Zheng Jie to beat Serena, she has stay with Serena because her best chances are when the rallies go longer. However, Serena is serving well so I think it's unlikely.

spiritedenergy
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:50 PM
Serena don't stop now, trash her badly!:devil:

Slumpsova
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:51 PM
You are a lil ahead of your self...they are on serve and your girl Zen is down a set so try not to have a orgasm too fast...Serena needs to go on and take her out though before she gives her some hope of tryign to win. GET IGNORANT WITH HER ASS SERENA!! NO MERCY!!!!
my girl Zheng? :spit:
yeah right, i want her to win so bad :rolleyes:

Dawson.
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
not me :wavey:

Destiny
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:56 PM
calm down people let the game start again first for 10mintutes then lets talk :)

Sefo
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
Not without a good serve.

sd3300123
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:01 PM
6-2 7-5

Lolo8
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:07 PM
Well in the second set its a combination of fantastic shots by Jie and erractic play from Serena. To be honest Serena's serve is keeping her in this set because she is being outplayed from the baseline. As the frustrating rain delays prolong and Serena gets nervous and start whinning she will self destruct. I hope that doesn't happen.

Just Do It
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
I hope Jie wins at least a set. But, to be realistic without Serena's huge serve, Jie would have a great chance to beat Serena. Jie's on court game is just better.

serenus_2k8
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:15 PM
Chill. If she wins she will have to play very well. I hope that Serena takes this now.

ladydiana
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:39 PM
Serena did the same thing as Venus in the second set. She had a little trouble concentrating because the first set was too easy.

I'm not worried about Serena. She'll pull through.

I get the feeling that Serena is a little nervous, which is expected, and the rain delay can break the concentration as well.

Don't worry Serena fans, she'll win in the second set.

eck
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:40 PM
Jie :bigcry:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:44 PM
Jie :sobbing: :hug: