PDA

View Full Version : Tiger into Wimby SF: (3) Noppawan Lertcheewakarn def. Naomi Broady 67(6) 63 64!!!!!!!

Slumpsova
Jul 3rd, 2008, 02:51 PM
she is the only seed left in the draw :eek: next opponent, Tammy Hendler wouldn't be easy :unsure:

JujulCactus
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:58 PM
Really good !! :)
Hope she will win this match against Hendler
Congrats Noppawan, and good luck :yeah:

FORZA SARITA
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:59 PM
such a hard name to remember:tape:

^bibi^
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Good news for Noppawan, though I like her a lot less ever since I saw her play :lol: She has basically nothing special in her game with both-handed forehand and backhand and a very annoying grunt :lol:

Allez-H
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:02 PM
Anyone has idea when the semis and finals are scheduled to be played?

jirobkk
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:17 PM
Good news for Noppawan, though I like her a lot less ever since I saw her play :lol: She has basically nothing special in her game with both-handed forehand and backhand and a very annoying grunt :lol:

:D

C'mon Nok, !!! :kiss:

Should Noppawan defeat Ducth Tamaryn Hendler, she will become the second Thai girl after Tamarine Tanasugarn to reach a grand slam final.

Just Do It
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:18 PM
Is every Thai player a tiger now ?

Wintermute
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:21 PM
Shame for Naomi. :( Close to having two Brit girls in the semis.

Dawson.
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:30 PM
damn! so close naomi. well done noppahtruvsjwan lertchegdtresnjdynbrbkarn (thats me trying to pronounce the name :lol:)

Slumpsova
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:39 PM
Is every Thai player a tiger now ?
according to Jankovic, yes.

-sugi-
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:41 PM
:D

C'mon Nok, !!! :kiss:

Should Noppawan defeat Ducth Tamaryn Hendler, she will become the second Thai girl after Tamarine Tanasugarn to reach a grand slam final.
Tammy is Belgian and I like both, but am supporting Nok :yeah:#
damn! so close naomi. well done noppahtruvsjwan lertchegdtresnjdynbrbkarn (thats me trying to pronounce the name :lol:)

Just call her Nok ;) Thats easier and is what she likes being called/is her nickname?

jirobkk
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:48 PM

Just call her Nok ;) Thats easier and is what she likes being called/is her nickname?

Thank you sugi,

Should Noppawan defeat Belgian Tamaryn Hendler, she will become the second Thai girl after Tamarine Tanasugarn to reach a grand slam final.

jirobkk
Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:50 PM

Nok is Noppawan's nickname, meaning " Bird ".