PDA

View Full Version : Serena is overpowering Zheng at the moment: NO MORE LIVE MATCHES DISCUSSIONS IN GM!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:43 PM
Serena is hitting the hardest she had ever done so before.... poor Zheng running everywhere saving those monster shots....

Apoleb
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:44 PM
This looks like a face off between a rabbit and a tank. I doubt that the rabbit will make it alive.

bad_angel_109
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:44 PM
^ Lol, nice metaphor.

Is serena winning? Damn channel nine, i wanna watch the match live now. i wanna watch it live, not delayed for like 1 hr! :sad:

Uranium
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:45 PM
these threads aren't allowed in GM:p

Andy_POL
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:45 PM
The way Serena hits her shots today reminds me of her Australian Open final against Sharapova. Amazing stuff so far.

Slutati
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:46 PM
yeah, weren't people bitching about these kinds of threads in GM:silly::p

Destiny
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah i love it!!!!!

Adal
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:47 PM
Stop these threads :o Match isn't over yet

drake3781
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:48 PM
Zheng just got into it, played a brilliant game, then a rain delay came. I think the rain delay will stop any momentum she just got started.

Start Sports just switched to the men's match (Schuettler vs. Clement) which is still in play.

tennnisfannn
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:48 PM
this is the rain delay thread, so we can talk about the match, who nows when it will be back on.

drake3781
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:50 PM
Zheng just got into it, played a brilliant game, then a rain delay came. I think the rain delay will stop any momentum she just got started.

Start Sports just switched to the men's match (Schuettler vs. Clement) which is still in play.

Play just suspended on that court now, too.

Mynarco
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:51 PM
I agreed that williamses are awesome players, but i didn't enjoy watching their games at all.
Ballbashing, Power...come on, not everyone in WTA is as powerful as u two

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
Well I think it will stop soon. A lot of people still in the stands.

Jie won a great last game, saving 4 Sps :yeah: Lets see if she can keep that way, and Serena make some errors.

Williamsser
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:54 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=348523

Zamboni: All threads on livestream belong in the relevant tournament forum.
The same goes for all threads on ongoing matches. Matches can be discussed in GM when they are over. While they are still ongoing, please discuss them in the tournament forum.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:55 PM
Well I think it will stop soon. A lot of people still in the stands.

Jie won a great last game, saving 4 Sps :yeah: Lets see if she can keep that way, and Serena make some errors.

Who roots for errors in a tennis match? :weirdo:

V's a star
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:56 PM
is that any surprise lol honestly. its jus like radwanska these girls cant handle power. Serenas lucky

Boreas
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:57 PM
Serena ate some extra special cereals as a kid:angel:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:58 PM
Serena ate some extra special cereals as a kid:angel:

I think she stole Venus' breakfast today :p

Broken Racquet
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
I really like Serena, I just don't think that men should play in the WTA tour :scratch:

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Who roots for errors in a tennis match? :weirdo:

I wanna mean, its really hard to play a whole match with that high level. Almost in every match, there is a moment where u start to make some errors. I wanted to mean that Jie should take advantage of that moment, if it comes :)

tennnisfannn
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
I agreed that williamses are awesome players, but i didn't enjoy watching their games at all.
Is that a complaint I hear, didn't Jie just beat Ana and Nicole both women above 6'1 with such powerful serves? Anyway the match is not over but i do hope serena will be in the final.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:02 PM

:haha:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:03 PM
I really like Serena, I just don't think that men should play in the WTA tour :scratch:

That's like saying she is a gorilla and plays like one. :help:

Dumbass :weirdo:

Slumpsova
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
Serena will take revenge for Nicole :dance:

Dawn Marie
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:07 PM
It's not their power it's their running game kiddo. Alot of people don't have that natural abilty to be super quick. Venus and Serena were born with it. They're fast. Probably could have excelled in many other sports. Venus was a great track star when she was a kiddo. All top players have power but they're not as fast, especially on this surface.

Dawn Marie
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
Zheng could move Ana and Nicole around, but they're not as fast as Serena. I didn't hear many complaints about how power players when Zie beat Nicole and Ana. LMAO!

Yasmine
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:26 PM
Here is the place to go.