PDA

View Full Version : Wimby Juniors QF: Romana Tabakova (SVK) - (5)Polona Hercog 6-4, 6-1!!!!

Juanes
Jul 3rd, 2008, 12:41 PM
http://forum.tenis.sk/download/file.php?id=208&mode=view

94% points win on 1st set :eek: :worship:

any breakball chance for Polona .... :o

nice win Romi! :hearts:

FORZA SARITA
Jul 3rd, 2008, 12:42 PM
Polona:sad:
but Romana:hearts:

iPatty
Jul 3rd, 2008, 12:43 PM
So many errors from Polona, she would have easily won this if she would have just kept the ball in the court. Tabakova was not impressive at all, just hit the ball back and grunted like Sharapova for most of the match. :o

I was really put off especially by her attitude, she was screaming AJDE! after Polona would double fault and frame balls out of the court. It was really disrespectful and it's sad to see more and more players doing this in tennis nowadays.

Juanes
Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:05 PM
watch match V. Williams vs. Dementieva... both are screaming... :p :lol:

doesnt matter, if yeah or not... she was better today... she won 6 matches in a row without losing set!

Danči Dementia
Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:07 PM
Romi :kiss:

She is in the semis!!!! :rocker2:

Boreas
Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:08 PM
Isn`t Tabakova like 900th in WTA rankings:o

Richie's
Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:17 PM
Isn`t Tabakova like 900th in WTA rankings:o
who cares about the ranking??? She beat the Slovenian today, who is No5 seed.

Dav.
Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:21 PM
So many errors from Polona, she would have easily won this if she would have just kept the ball in the court. Tabakova was not impressive at all, just hit the ball back and grunted like Sharapova for most of the match. :o

I was really put off especially by her attitude, she was screaming AJDE! after Polona would double fault and frame balls out of the court. It was really disrespectful and it's sad to see more and more players doing this in tennis nowadays.
You're just angry she crushed one of your favorites. :lol:

15 W 12 U is not just getting the ball back. She's actually very talented and has a great game, as most who watched the match on WL said.

Although it is interesting that she was screaming, "Ajde" frequently. I don't remember her doing that much before after DFs.

Anyway, congrats to Romi and good luck in the SF. :)

Tennis Ball
Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:24 PM
^^ O, then the #2 and #5 went out today.

Congrats Romana!
Where did you all see the match?

Juanes
Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:46 PM
^^ O, then the #2 and #5 went out today.

Congrats Romana!
Where did you all see the match?

on Wimbledon Live....

Cat's Pajamas
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Well done Romana :worship: :)

I'd love for her to win the title but Robson will definitely be a tough fighter.

Polona :sad: Probably one of my top 3 favorite juniors but still a good result. :hug:

.:sk:.
Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:15 PM
Polona :bigcry: :hug:

dybbuk
Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:44 PM
Her grunt is awful. :bigcry: She sounded like a vacuum cleaner near the end. :sobbing:

I rather liked Polona. She seemed rather sweet and quiet. :yeah:

Louis Cyphre
Jul 3rd, 2008, 07:10 PM
Romana :yeah:

Dorien.
Jul 3rd, 2008, 07:57 PM
Polona :bigcry:

Derek.
Jul 3rd, 2008, 07:58 PM
Nice win for Romana. :yeah:
She has a nice all-around game.
She's always looking to move forward.

She has nice groundstrokes and moves quite well around the court.

As for Hercog, she's just another Rybarikova. :o
She has a nice serve and a nice forehand, but a horrible backhand and extremely poor shot selection. :shrug:

She displayed no consistency at all today and missed what should be easy shots. :help:
I hope she was just having an off day because they way people have talked about her, I thought she was way better than this.

Tabakova's movement hurt Hercog.