PDA

View Full Version : what do you think about Jelena?

jela_dokic
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:57 PM
this thread is only a place to express all the things that you think about Jelena....

and here´s a question: Do you think that jelena will be ready to play the US Open?

my point of view: I think that after Jelena came back from injury, and get confidence again in her game... she will be more that ready to play there... and qualify to the main draw and get at leat a few rounds.... but se will need to be confidence again on her game... that´s my point of view....

cn ireland
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:29 PM
I just hope that Jelena commits to playing US Open qualies cos I have my doubts that she will!!

Having said that, the fact that she's just won her 25th match of the year and that she's very near the top 200 should allow her to be confident enough to play there.

Slutati
Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:12 AM
i think she's hot.:)

Harvs
Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:43 AM
i hope she does:)

Mr.Kardashian
Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:21 AM
I think she is an enormously talented players who has had a lot of bad luck and is an asset to Australian Tennis but they dont realise it. I HOPE she has the motivation and confidence to play at the US Open because if she does she will have a good shot at making the maindraw.... im proud of her efforts this year but i know theres still a lot to come!

fingers crossed we'll all c her @ melbourne park in January winning a few MDRAW matches!