PDA

View Full Version : Praying for an All-Williams Final as I have a ticket to go!!!

Philbo
Jul 2nd, 2008, 09:32 AM
How lucky am I?????????????

A good mate of mine won two tickets to the Womens final in the ballot/lottery but has a 30th birthday party on up in Leeds that weekend so cant go!!

So myself and another good friend have a ticket to the finals!! WHOOO HOO!!! God I hope Venus and Serena both win as that would be the best final IMO.. IF Dementieva or Zheng win I think the final would suck!

Does anyone know whether I have a chance of seeing Martina in the Legends doubles on Saturday? Will they be playing then???

Destiny
Jul 2nd, 2008, 09:49 AM
YOUR so lucky
Hope you have a great time
And for both of us hope it's a Williams final :)

Matt01
Jul 2nd, 2008, 11:00 AM
Praying for an All-Williams Final as I have a ticket to go!!!

All-Williams-finals are always crap anyway :shrug:

My fingers are crossed for a Serena-Dementieva or a Zheng-Dementieva final so that you can see a good match ;)

:angel:

Philbo
Jul 2nd, 2008, 11:49 AM
Id die if it was Zheng v Dementieva. That match should be a 3rd round match, not the final..

Even if Williams Sisters matches arent the prettiest to watch, the tension their matches have is fantastic..

-Sonic-
Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:09 PM
You might get to see some Semi Finals as well looking @ the weather!

Philbo
Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:13 AM
I hope I get to see the womens legends doubles!!

Tennisation
Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:17 AM
Ugh! I'm soooo jealous u get to see Lena & Jie battle it out for their first wimbledon tittle.

Philbo
Jul 4th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Ugh! I'm soooo jealous u get to see Lena & Jie battle it out for their first wimbledon tittle.

Well I got what I wanted!! Now all I need is for Serena to win!!

Gooooo Serena!!!

Destiny
Jul 4th, 2008, 08:48 AM
I got what i wanted too , even though i don't get to see it live
:banana: