PDA

View Full Version : Jie Zheng is donating her Wimbledon winnings to charity

CoryAnnAvants#1
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:23 PM
Q. Since you said you gave your money for earthquake victims, I'd like to know how much you can keep of the prize money and how much instead the government takes out of your money. There is a percentage they keep and you can give just your part of the money, or also the part of the government?

JIE ZHENG: (In English.) It's a hard question.

THE MODERATOR: We're here to talk about the tennis as such.
Q. Is part of the tennis. Tennis is part of the life.

JIE ZHENG: (Through translation.) First of all, of course I will donate all my portion. Apart from that, I will do as much as I can to help the Sichuan region people because I'm from Sichuan province, as well. After going back after the Wimbledon, when I go back, I will do more charity work and encourage more people come to support the stricken region and hope people from Sichuan will have their new home as soon as possible.
Q. She's planning on giving her entire winnings?

THE MODERATOR: We're here to do tennis questions. We've been through that.
Q. No, that an incredible, charitable donation on her part.

THE MODERATOR: We are running out of time for English questions.
Q. We are here to work. We are not to listen to just sets, games and points. It's relevant.

THE MODERATOR: Do you want to answer that question?

JIE ZHENG: (In English.) Yeah, it's a very hard question for me, because in China sometime it's a different pression. If you play so well, you have the more pression for you. So I would like to give the all prize money but cannot, you know. I need give back to something like the tennis association, like this one.
Q. Will you be doing anything special for the semifinal?

JIE ZHENG: (Through translation.) Serena, with no doubt, is outstanding player, and so far I haven't found any weak link about her. But as a first time to enter the semifinal, I would rather now enjoying the game than anything else.

Keaka
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:29 PM
:yeah:

ALL the money?? :worship:

Dodoboy.
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:30 PM
No way!

Ksenia.
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:32 PM
:worship:

This is pretty impressive b/c she's not a top player who earns a lot and she doesn't have big endorsement deals. Great move from her :yeah:

Max565
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:33 PM
She's very endearing... Poor girl, I have no idea what she says in English during her interviews but she's just lovely :)

twight6
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:33 PM
That's confusing...

"First of all, of course I will donate all my portion"

Is she saying she'll give "all her portion" to the government, like they require... or "all her portion" that doesn't go to the gov't, to charity?

Lefty.
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:36 PM
Very nice from Jie. :yeah:

LeRoy.
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:38 PM
Is she doing that of her own will or is she being forced to do so ? :confused:

mapaliey
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:41 PM
she still should pay tax 70% to the govern.

Ksenia.
Q. Why do you think there are no Chinese men strong in tennis? There is a season, a matter of body or power, or other reasons?
JIE ZHENG: Yeah, is tough question. We want to know also
I liked that answer :lol:

Sylvester

Forced?

She lives in the region where it happened all those tragedies in the space of a week. It's normal that she cares about the problem.

Very nice for her. It would be amazing if she could win the tournament.

Natash.
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:44 PM

I doubt it. The other portion of the money goes to the CTA I think?

joão.
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:45 PM
idgi. Does she work in anything else besides tennis? If not, her life must suck if she donates all her win prizes. O___o

ZAK
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:46 PM
That's confusing...

"First of all, of course I will donate all my portion"

Is she saying she'll give "all her portion" to the government, like they require... or "all her portion" that doesn't go to the gov't, to charity?
It means she'll donate all of the portion she woud normally keep. In other words, the portion that doesn't automatically go to the government/CTA

USC
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:47 PM
Very nice for lovely Jie, she is born and bred in Sichuan province

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:47 PM
Really? That's so nice of her :yeah:

toxina90
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:48 PM
Lovely girl, hope she wins the tournament...:worship:

Ellery
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:51 PM
Jie :hearts:

Kart
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:52 PM
I didn't need extra motivation to cheer for her in her semi but she's still managed to provide it.

vadin124
Jul 1st, 2008, 08:55 PM
idgi. Does she work in anything else besides tennis? If not, her life must suck if she donates all her win prizes. O___o

maybe she just cares more about the plight of other people over her own selfish needs...it's not as if she is scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as finance is concerned, she has won almost $2m in her career :rolleyes:

LCS
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:00 PM
Poor chinese girls...the government/CTF takes so much out of them! :(

Apoleb
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:17 PM
Serena and Venus should withdraw so the money goes to the poor victims. :sad:

gillian
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:28 PM
Help! I've fallen hard for Jie Zheng, but know nothing about her. Where can I find info on her?

drake3781
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:41 PM
Help! I've fallen hard for Jie Zheng, but know nothing about her. Where can I find info on her?

What do you want to know? You can ask me or others here.

She has a forum here; tried that? How about wtatour.com?

Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_Jie

drake3781
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM

This seems like a really unnecessary sarcastic remark. Why make it?

ChriS.
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM
No way!How do you know? I happen to know that people in China have given vast amounts to the relief effort. Every workplace and school collected money. The amount ordinary people gave was much higher than given to charity here for similar events as a proportion of their pay. Even school children gave 100 yuan which is only about £8 but is the equivalent of a day's pay for a teacher or someone similar.

Nicolás89
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:47 PM
That's kind of the most awesome thing I've heard a player do, ever.

ChriS.
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:50 PM
Forced?

She lives in the region where it happened all those tragedies in the space of a week. It's normal that she cares about the problem.

Very nice for her. It would be amazing if she could win the tournament.From what my friend there have told me they gave money all over China. Everyone was expected to give and, as is their custom, if you do not give you lose face. I am sure she also has to give a lot to her federation.

ilovethewilliams
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:51 PM
She's being forced to give all her money away. I understand giving some of the money away but to force to poor lady to give away all the money is not fair. She needs to defect as I'm sure one of those perfect european countries would take her in and probably even give her a diplomatic passord like what was given to Dokic.

Josh.
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:54 PM
Jie, :hug:

Sean.
Jul 1st, 2008, 09:57 PM
That interview is really confusing:confused:

This is what I understand from it (may be 100% wrong and would happily be corrected):

- The government takes 70% of her earnings (due to the communist regime)
- And the other 30% she is giving to charity to help with the aid effort?

Wow that is quite something. For a lower ranked player who doesn't earn that much. :worship:

ChriS.
Jul 1st, 2008, 10:00 PM
She's being forced to give all her money away. I understand giving some of the money away but to force to poor lady to give away all the money is not fair. She needs to defect as I'm sure one of those perfect european countries would take her in and probably even give her a diplomatic passord like what was given to Dokic.Which planet do you live on? She lives in China not North Korea. She is free to leave as is any Chinese person.

drake3781
Jul 1st, 2008, 10:10 PM
She's being forced to give all her money away. I understand giving some of the money away but to force to poor lady to give away all the money is not fair. She needs to defect as I'm sure one of those perfect european countries would take her in and probably even give her a diplomatic passord like what was given to Dokic.

I do think there is some pressure to donate her winnings. But she is not being forced. I think it's more like she did it for FO, and was asked about it for Wimbledon, and it was hard to say, "no, I am keeping it this time". :p It is more of a pressure that as a young woman it's hard to deal with; but surely she is not being forced.

Which planet do you live on? She lives in China not North Korea. She is free to leave as is any Chinese person.

Chinese people are not free to leave the country. It's even difficult to get travel permission for work or schooling purposes.

Buitenzorg
Jul 1st, 2008, 10:45 PM
Jie :kiss:

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
Jul 1st, 2008, 10:49 PM
Do reporters ask Serena and Venus how much our USA government takes out of their paychecks?! As I wrote in another thread, that question was out of bounds. They should be asking the CTA those questions, not Jie. She's doing a good thing by donating what money she does receive of her winnings.

ChriS.
Jul 1st, 2008, 11:03 PM
Chinese people are not free to leave the country. It's even difficult to get travel permission for work or schooling purposes.Journal of International Affairs, Winter96, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p434: In November 1985 the Emigration and Immigration Law was adopted which guaranteed the rights of China's citizens to travel outside China and allowed those who wished to leave the country for private reasons to do so.Most people in China find it hard to go overseas because countries are wary of Chinese on tourist visas overstaying and therefore it is difficult for them to get a British visa, for example. I have many Chinese friends who have studied here, in the UK, and quite few who work here and none have ever said they had difficult leaving China.

kittyking
Jul 1st, 2008, 11:07 PM
Well done Jie

A pity that the China Communist Crappers will take 90% off the prizemoney off her though :sad:

kittyking
Jul 1st, 2008, 11:09 PM
Most people in China find it hard to go overseas because countries are wary of Chinese on tourist visas overstaying and therefore it is difficult for them to get a British visa, for example. I have many Chinese friends who have studied here, in the UK, and quite few who work here and none have ever said they had difficult leaving China.

Your completely correct on that point! I have a number of friends who left China to have a good life here. I think all but one of their parents have the equivalent of a doctorate degree and that other parent is one of the best doctors in the country. They aren't illegal overstayers, but they apparantly had to be on a waiting list for years to be able to come here. I can certainly see the temptation that Chinese people have to move to another country, its a shame really.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 1st, 2008, 11:25 PM

Don't think that will happen.... You don't expect them to play 5 matches and then suddenly withdraw because of this? :tape:

Apoleb
Jul 1st, 2008, 11:28 PM
Don't think that will happen.... You don't expect them to play 5 matches and then suddenly withdraw because of this? :tape:

*joke alert*

Modiac.
Jul 1st, 2008, 11:48 PM
According to Chinsese media,Jie has donated all RG prize money to earthquake victims before Wimbledon.So I'm not surprised she'll do it again.

thomas.chung
Jul 1st, 2008, 11:49 PM
As a Chinese here, I feel extra special that Jie Zheng as now that she is the first Chinese women to do so (go to a semi-final of a major), and now she donating money to the Sichuan tragedy just makes me love her even more.

To those that said that Chinese have difficult time leaving the country, I think it is not so true. First of all, I have to declare myself that I am (or was because I now reside in Japan and Canada) from Hong Kong. But from most of the Chinese people I met in Japan and Canada, none of them really have any difficulty leaving the country. In fact, I have never hear that Chinese have a difficult time leaving the country. In Hong Kong, there are a bunch of people who are quite critical of the Chinese government and the apparent lack of "freedom". But not once did I hear from those people critical of the Chinese government said that the government is limiting people's movement. If this is true, those "freedom" movement people would have pounced on it already like there is no tomorrow.

Especially now, with the more "opening" of the Internet to Chinese people and media is becoming slightly more transparent (being on some of those chinese forum websites myself), I can attest to you that Chinese people are very much aware of what is going on around them and that when things don't go right, they will speak up against the government (at least the local ones). I won't go too much into politics here.

So please know your facts before saying a country is limiting people's movement.

kittyking
Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:03 AM
As a Chinese here, I feel extra special that Jie Zheng as now that she is the first Chinese women to do so (go to a semi-final of a major), and now she donating money to the Sichuan tragedy just makes me love her even more.

To those that said that Chinese have difficult time leaving the country, I think it is not so true. First of all, I have to declare myself that I am (or was because I now reside in Japan and Canada) from Hong Kong. But from most of the Chinese people I met in Japan and Canada, none of them really have any difficulty leaving the country. In fact, I have never hear that Chinese have a difficult time leaving the country. In Hong Kong, there are a bunch of people who are quite critical of the Chinese government and the apparent lack of "freedom". But not once did I hear from those people critical of the Chinese government said that the government is limiting people's movement. If this is true, those "freedom" movement people would have pounced on it already like there is no tomorrow.

Especially now, with the more "opening" of the Internet to Chinese people and media is becoming slightly more transparent (being on some of those chinese forum websites myself), I can attest to you that Chinese people are very much aware of what is going on around them and that when things don't go right, they will speak up against the government (at least the local ones). I won't go too much into politics here.

So please know your facts before saying a country is limiting people's movement.

Hong Kong is alot closer to the Western World than the rest of the world is. Britain only left Hong Kong a decade ago, and you'd be lying if you said that Britain had no democracy.

There is a massive waiting list for very highly educated Chinese people wanting to move to New Zealand. That's not an opinion, thats a fact. My friends parents waited years to move here! While I agree that it isn't strictly because of the Chinese Government, they do have alot of blame. China smacks their citizens with an overwealming amount of red tape and it simply disgusts me!

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:04 AM
But, do you know that after ZHENG and YAN won the AO doublesChampion in 2006, Sichuan provincial government gave them each 2 million Chinese Yuan.

As well as Sun Tiantian/Li Ting won the Olympics, the can each get 2 milloin Chinese Yuan.

So, it's true, every player in China must pay a part of the prize money to government, but it's about the training system, government provides basically all the fund of sports.

If you want to make some comment, please know more about China.Thank you.

Modiac.
Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:09 AM
But, do you know that after ZHENG and YAN won the AO doublesChampion in 2006, Sichuan provincial government gave them each 200 million Chinese Yuan.

As well as Sun Tiantian/Li Ting, the can each get 200 milloin Chinese Yuan.

I guess you actually want tell us each person got 2 million CNY,right?;) That's also what I've heard before.

I heard CTA just keep partial prize money for players,and when players made big breakthough or won some important tournaments,they'll give it back to players as an extra bonus.

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:12 AM
Personally, I donate my one month salary to the powerful quake victims, everyone in China is donating, they donate from deep heart, why some one think it is for pressure???

I can't understand why some one is thinking that Zheng Jie is donating for pressure, you may not know how we Chinese are united, sincerely.

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:14 AM
I guess you actually want tell us each person got 2 million CNY,right?;) That's also what I've heard before.
Thank you, I made a mistake. I have changed it.:):)

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:25 AM
After making this big history in WO, Zheng Jie will definitely get at least 2 million Chinese Yuan from government.

This is a honour to get praise from the society, which money can not measure.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:40 AM
After making this big history in WO, Zheng Jie will definitely get at least 2 million Chinese Yuan from government.

This is a honour to get praise from the society, which money can not measure.

Thanks for your posts :bounce:.

sunnyyao
Jul 2nd, 2008, 01:16 AM
But, do you know that after ZHENG and YAN won the AO doublesChampion in 2006, Sichuan provincial government gave them each 2 million Chinese Yuan.

As well as Sun Tiantian/Li Ting won the Olympics, the can each get 2 milloin Chinese Yuan.

So, it's true, every player in China must pay a part of the prize money to government, but it's about the training system, government provides basically all the fund of sports.

As I know , 2006,after won AO doublesChampion, Sichuan gave Zheng and Yan each 500 thusand yuan(about 60 thusand USD).
I wonder how do you know after the WO, JIE will get 2 million from goverment?
If you didn't know the accurate fact , pls not post it here
in fact Jie is with great compassion, her parent live in Sichuan where earthquake happened,she grow up there , play tennis there when she is a little girl.
Jie have donated his FO winning to charity

jenny161185
Jul 2nd, 2008, 01:26 AM
wow what a great girl - I remember watching her against Clijsters and when her game is on shes brilliant Just needs to add consistency I actually think she could trouble Serena !

Modiac.
Jul 2nd, 2008, 01:44 AM
As I know , 2006,after won AO doublesChampion, Sichuan gave Zheng and Yan each 500 thusand yuan(about 60 thusand USD).
I wonder how do you know after the WO, JIE will get 200 million from goverment?
If you didn't know the accurate fact , pls not post it here
in fact Jie is with great compassion, her parent live in Sichuan where earthquake happened,she grow up there , play tennis there when she is a little girl.

I think Li/Sun got 2 million each person after Athens 2004.

About Jie/Zi's part,I googled it and found this:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.xinhuanet.com%2Fspor ts%2F2006-01%2F29%2Fcontent_4115228.htm&hl=zh-CN&ie=UTF8&sl=zh-CN&tl=en

"Australian Open doubles champions Zheng Jie................
the Chengdu municipal government decisions were made in recognition of Zheng Jie and Yan Zi, the two of them will receive 800,000 yuan of government incentives. "

And this:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsports.qq.com%2Fa%2F20060 718%2F000319.htm&hl=zh-CN&ie=UTF8&sl=zh-CN&tl=en

"July 18, 2006 afternoon, the Sichuan provincial party committee and government will hold ceremony, in recognition of the Australian Open and Wimbledon doubles champion Zheng Jie was, Yan Zi and two awards respectively 200,000 yuan."

So each of them got 600,000 yuan(about 85,000 USD) in total as a reward from their provincial gov.

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 01:48 AM
thank you for your effort

Vincey!
Jul 2nd, 2008, 01:52 AM
wow she'll give such a huge amount of money :eek:...Really nice from her!

Pasta-Na
Jul 2nd, 2008, 01:55 AM
I think Li/Sun got 2 million each person after Athens 2004.

About Jie/Zi's part,I googled it and found this:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.xinhuanet.com%2Fspor ts%2F2006-01%2F29%2Fcontent_4115228.htm&hl=zh-CN&ie=UTF8&sl=zh-CN&tl=en

"Australian Open doubles champions Zheng Jie................
the Chengdu municipal government decisions were made in recognition of Zheng Jie and Yan Zi, the two of them will receive 800,000 yuan of government incentives. "

And this:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsports.qq.com%2Fa%2F20060 718%2F000319.htm&hl=zh-CN&ie=UTF8&sl=zh-CN&tl=en

"July 18, 2006 afternoon, the Sichuan provincial party committee and government will hold ceremony, in recognition of the Australian Open and Wimbledon doubles champion Zheng Jie was, Yan Zi and two awards respectively 200,000 yuan."

So each of them got 600,000 yuan(about 85,000 USD) in total as a reward from their provincial gov.

from some big Chinese companies as well :)

eck
Jul 2nd, 2008, 01:57 AM
Well she said she already donated her FO earnings to the charity already.

Consigliere
Jul 2nd, 2008, 04:28 AM
Jie have donated his FO winning to charity

lol

Pasta-Na
Jul 2nd, 2008, 04:30 AM
lol

whats so funny? :o

sd3300123
Jul 2nd, 2008, 05:18 AM

This is a critical time in her hometown,many people need help there,compared to them,her life isn`t suck at all

After donating this money,she can earn from other tounerments

sd3300123
Jul 2nd, 2008, 05:26 AM
That interview is really confusing:confused:

This is what I understand from it (may be 100% wrong and would happily be corrected):

- The government takes 70% of her earnings (due to the communist regime)
- And the other 30% she is giving to charity to help with the aid effort?

Wow that is quite something. For a lower ranked player who doesn't earn that much. :worship:

I think Jie`s poor English must confuse you:lol:

She needn`t have to give money to the government,she need to give about 30%-50% to the CTA,which hire her coach,pay her plane tickets,pay her hotel,almost pay everything for her.She can care nothing except playing tennis.

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 05:33 AM
Did the Chinese Government and the CTA force this :tape:

mariahdg
Jul 2nd, 2008, 05:43 AM

enough

wukenaihe
Jul 2nd, 2008, 05:53 AM

You kinda remind me of William Hung.:p

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:01 AM
Those who think "such donation is forced by government" are really really ignorant, it's partly hurt our deep conscience.You may not know how people in China concern about the devastating quake-hit area. Almost every one is donating, no matter for 1 Chinese Yuan from little kids or big amount from celebrities and big companies.

As for Zheng Jie, the Wimbledon winnings actually is not THAT huge compared with some other celebrities' donation in China. But, it is something about love and kindness, it has nothing to do with FORCE!!

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:03 AM
I am no longer angry when i see someone says "donation is forced", becaused I know they are ignorant.

Helovestennis
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:19 AM
I am no longer angry when i see someone says "donation is forced", becaused I know they are ignorant.

因为生气,我都成了不受欢迎的人了,呵呵。这些老外啊!

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:26 AM

Please FREE tibet first before starting to talk about us foreigners :)

And don't be so angry!!!!

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:26 AM

There is a long way to go for understandings between China and some of the world.

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:33 AM
Free Tibet?? The biggest joke!Some even don't know where Tibet is. Know nothing about Tibet and shout for Tibet, what's ridiculous

mariahdg
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:33 AM

free what? free tback? are u sure?

Miranda
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:34 AM
i don't think you are in a position to talk about FREEing tibet since its not as simple as you think, Tibet is part of China, how about New York wants indepedent from USA, do you and your country would agree to this :rolleyes:?

Miranda
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:36 AM
thats true, some people knows nothing about whats actually happening between Tibet and the Chinese government, they are just blinded by their hatred towards China, which is becoming strongerr and threatening their own country ........
Free Tibet?? The biggest joke!Some even don't know where Tibet is. Know nothing about Tibet and shout for Tibet, what's ridiculous

mariahdg
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:37 AM
hi, Miranda
I never talk to him so seriously. he know Chinese. I guess he's from Taiwan

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:37 AM
Except the USA doesn't mistreat New york :o It is the HEART of our country, but for you, Tibet just can't take the Chinese misuse of authority anymore :o

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:38 AM
hi, Miranda
I never talk to him so seriously. he know Chinese. I guess he's from Taiwan

LOL I am not from Taiwan, oh THAT's RIGHT i'm a spy for AMERICA, so you better watch out!!! Maybe you can report me to CTA and your government!!!!

:haha:

Miranda
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:39 AM
if the Tibetons are doing peaceful demonstrations and the chinese government supprassed them, then Chinese government is wrong, but from what we saw, some of them are not doing peaceful demonstrations, they burned the bulding/killed people/policemen/robbed the shops, can you suggest me what the Chinese government should do? just sit there and watch them rob :rolleyes:? we even built the railway for them, which enrichs their economy by drawing in more tourists,

Except the USA doesn't mistreat New york :o It is the HEART of our country, but for you, Tibet just can't take the Chinese misuse of authority anymore :o

mariahdg
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:42 AM
LOL I am not from Taiwan, oh THAT's RIGHT i'm a spy for AMERICA, so you better watch out!!! Maybe you can report me to CTA and your government!!!!

:haha:

everytime I saw your post. I feel all members IQ higher than yours.
IF you're a spy, I would say I am sorry for America

Langers
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:45 AM
That's what I'm wondering...

-sugi-
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:49 AM
Jie :worship:.

mariahdg
cheo idiot.
no matter how good english a chinese can speak, or native speaker. IF he was raised by Chinese.

language cannot cover their way of think, so I can recognize them. :) success rates over 99% :dance:

Miranda
lol, talking about mistreat, how did some of the Amercians treat the black people :rolleyes:?

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:51 AM
cheo idiot.
no matter how good english a chinese can speak, or native speaker. IF he was raised by Chinese.

language cannot cover their way of think, so I can recognize them. :) success rates over 99% :dance:

Omg, what are you? On drugs or something??!! Tell CTA and your govt to Get it Together!!!!:tape::help:

LucasArg
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:52 AM
Jie :hatoff: :hug:

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:56 AM
Something about Tibet:All the children can share free education from prime school to universities,while student in other province should pay for high education.
All the ethnic students(of course including Tibetan, there are 55 ethnic minorities in China) can get extra 20 points in the fierce College Entrance Examination in China, so they enjoy more opportunities to experience high education than Han Chinese.

These are only some policies in education field, there are more such good policies towards Tibetans in other fields, I don't know what can be a "mistreat"??

mariahdg
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:56 AM
Omg, what are you? On drugs or something??!! Tell CTA and your govt to Get it Together!!!!:tape::help:
No other things to spew :rolleyes:
I hope you get your tits together.

Miranda
Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:58 AM
it shows that people are just blinded by their hatred, let it go, don't be angry enjoy the good moments of Zheng :hug::smooch:

Something about Tibet:All the children can share free education from prime school to universities,while student in other province should pay for high education.
All the ethnic students(of course including Tibetan, there are 55 ethnic minorities in China) can get extra 20 points in the firce College Entrance Examination in China, so they enjoy more opportunities to experience high education than Han Chinese.

These are only some policies in education field, there are more such good policies towards Tibetans in other fields, I don't know what can be a "mistreat"??

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:00 AM
No other things to spew :rolleyes:
I hope you get your tits together.

Just tell CTA and the chinese government to give Zheng 100% of her PRize money :weirdo: Zheng is a human Being and not Mao zeDong's slave. He's already dead by the way :rolleyes:

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:04 AM
everytime I saw your post. I feel all members IQ higher than yours.
IF you're a spy, I would say I am sorry for America

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:I agree so much

Helovestennis
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:06 AM
Look at these pictures, and you will know we are not forced!

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:10 AM
Yes, because pictures tell the Truth :help:

Miranda
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:11 AM
i know its hard for you to understand, the chinese government pays for the fees of their tennis players for spending in training/coaching ......, unlike players from other countries who pay these expenses themselves, so its their policy that the players have to give back some of their earnings to help further financing, every country has its own policy, if Zheng is not contented with this, she could move to your country

Just tell CTA and the chinese government to give Zheng 100% of her PRize money :weirdo: Zheng is a human Being and not Mao zeDong's slave. He's already dead by the way :rolleyes:

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:13 AM
It makes no sense to prove that "our dination is not forced", we Chinese know what we do form our deep heart.

If some guys from some parts of the world really care about people in quake-hit region, please show your generosity,not criticism against Chinese government.thank you.

sunnyyao
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:15 AM
Yes, because pictures tell the Truth :help:
would you pls not to talk about political thing you did not know much? here is tennis forum.

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:15 AM
Yes, because it costs them hundreds thousands of dollars for travel :o Zheng Should just hire her personal Coach and train privately. That way these stupid CTA people won't have to rob her money, and she can finally be FREE. I just FEAR for her family's safety if she decides to come to America.

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:16 AM
would you pls not to talk about political things you did not know much? here is tennis forum.

Oh hi Mr "I made two posts" to come here and protect the Chinese Government. Please tell your government to treat human beings as they are. They should take Human Rights 101.

mariahdg
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:18 AM

Zheng get 100% prize money that contracted:rolleyes:

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:19 AM
I will now retreat, it's a shame to argue with some idiots

Miranda
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:20 AM
please tell your usa government to treat the black people better, and not to interfere in other countries' internal affairs, wasn't because of its aggressiveness and selfishness, Korea/Vietnam were divided into 2 parts and made the poor citizens separated from their relatives? :rolleyes:

Oh hi Mr "I made two posts" to come here and protect the Chinese Government. Please tell your government to treat human beings as they are. They should take Human Rights 101.

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:21 AM
Zheng get 100% prize money that contracted:rolleyes:

I will now retreat, it's a shame to argue with some idiots

I can't underSTand what you guys are saying :o Just try and live a delusional life because that's what Maozedong taught you all: communism. Maybe you should also share your account and password with the other 6 billion chinese people so they can post here!!!!

Anyway, I have to sleep now!!! Go Zheng Jie!!! Don't let CTA FOOL you!!!!

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:22 AM
please tell your usa government to treat the black people better, and not to interfere in other countries' internal affairs :rolleyes:

LOL Don't tell me that chinese people don't dislike black people. They are racist against blacks :rolleyes:

Lin Lin
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:23 AM
please tell your usa government to treat the black people better, and not to interfere in other countries' internal affairs :rolleyes:

Probably Obama can do something for black people in the later years, pray for them;);):)

Modiac.
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:24 AM

Zip your mouth,please.:(

We're here to give credits to Jie's charity behaviour.:rolleyes:
If you've seen these heartbreaking scenes in Sichuan province:the damaged buildings,ruined city,homeless people and broken families,you would never question Jie's pure motivation to give a hand to the quake victims and rebuild their homes.

Chinese are not robots.We got various emotions as everyone on the earth.Though China gov chosed another way to develop itself,which is more harder and somewhat centralized,we still have our very own judgements about things.I can see that many victims in Sichuan earthquake never give up their faith to survive from the disaster,and they're unexpectedly strong when facing close relatives separated.I'm deeply moved by these inspiring scenes and stories on internet.

As a Chinese from sichuan provice,Jie is doing something great but quite reasonable for her.Of couse not everyone can do this,that's also why the thread starter wanted to share the info with us.Jie is a nice person with great personality. :yeah:

mariahdg
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:25 AM
HEY,
Next time can eat other color things? shit the same things on this forum every day.

mariahdg
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:27 AM
Anyway, I have to sleep now!!!

Don't forget change new diaper, or mum will spank you cos shit blue thing on the bed

cheo23
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:27 AM
HEY,
Next time can eat other color things? shit the same things on this forum every day.

:confused::confused::confused:

sunnyyao
Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:28 AM

I come here and post because I like Jie, I 'm her fan. I wish to tell the truth about her.
in fact without the CTA, Jie can not afford the money to reach the semifinal. although the CTA get some money from Zie's prize, Jie is still very rich complare to normal chinese.