PDA

View Full Version : Does Ana Ivanovic look better On or Off court?

rolandd
Jun 30th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Ana Ivanovic is easily my favorite ladies' Tennis player right now. She is an amazing player (Early exit in Wimbledon is a bit unfortunate) and is just getting better. Moreover, she also has some sex appeal. But where does she look better, on court or off court? I want to see where Tennis fans actually think Ana Ivanovic looks better, so I made an easy poll (http://pollsb.com/polls/poll/17616/ana-ivanovic-hottest-pics) about that. So, is it in the Tennis uniform, or not?

waterlily_021989
Jun 30th, 2008, 10:38 AM
I think she looks much better on court,she's naturally gorgeous and doesn't need any make-up,she has great skin and always looks good during her matches.

rolandd
Jun 30th, 2008, 11:48 AM
She is definitely a beautiful looking woman...naturally, without extras. Still, some of her "posing" pictures show her in a different light...also with extreme sex appeal.

Danči Dementia
Jul 1st, 2008, 04:54 PM
She looks great on court and off the court...she is a gorgeous young lady.
Although I don´t like her make up sometimes in the photoshoots she always looks good

Danči Dementia
Jul 1st, 2008, 04:56 PM
And Welcome here Rolandd :wavey: :wavey:

Danči Dementia
Jul 1st, 2008, 04:59 PM
By the way welcome here Rolandd

:wavey:

jcbcooluk
Jul 7th, 2008, 03:36 PM
I think she looks much better on court,she's naturally gorgeous and doesn't need any make-up,she has great skin and always looks good during her matches.
Totally agree, without make-up she is far more beautiful which is why on court is my pick. Not taking anything away from her off court though, still damn good looking :cool:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jul 7th, 2008, 05:05 PM
On court!
That's where she belongs.

Sander.
Aug 15th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Both:)

cosmic
Aug 15th, 2008, 08:38 PM
She's a Belgrade's babe! Of course she looks great both on and off the court!:inlove:

nelsondan
Nov 6th, 2008, 08:14 PM
She has always looked good on court---maybe a little better this year---but she has improved more than just a little off-court. World class beauty.

Adrian1092
Jan 1st, 2009, 09:49 PM
On the court definitely, so natural :hearts:
But really nice off it too :P