PDA

View Full Version : Serena on Court 2 Tomorrow and Kuznetsova on Centre Court

Mashafaaaaan
Jun 24th, 2008, 06:54 PM
What the fuck, why Kuz on Centre Court, please, did you see her first match, it was awful, horrible, pathetic; it was unworthy of one N4.:help:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jun 24th, 2008, 06:55 PM
the graveyard :O

Slutati
Jun 24th, 2008, 06:56 PM
They put Serena on graveyard:speakles:
Good for sexy Sveta.

RenaSlam.
Jun 24th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Sveta is still a top seed. It's only fair to rotate the players around.

Serena will win easily anyway :worship:

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Unless Serena breaks her leg on Ct. 2, she will fight to win, in order not to lose there again. :lol:

comfortably.numb
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:00 PM
I just had a horrible Craybas flashback.
Win, Serena.

Wiggly
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:05 PM
They rotate the top seeds between Centre Court, Court 1 and Court 2.

Unless you're Federer or perhaps Nadal, you'll play there.

MrSerenaWilliams
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Serena will be done before Sveta finishes the first set :shrug:

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:10 PM
I just had a horrible Craybas flashback.
Win, Serena.

Remember how out of shape she was? She had a sprained ankle and a cold too. Richard said she shouldn't have played and she shouldn't have.

Rising Sun
Won't be able to see Rena on Wimbledon Live. :mad:

Hopefully there'll be a livefeed somewhere... :sad:

justine schnyder
I was waiting for this thread :rolls:
Dawaj Ula :devil:

darrinbaker00
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Unless Serena breaks her leg on Ct. 2, she will fight to win, in order not to lose there again. :lol:
Even if Serena does break her leg, she should be able to beat Urszula Radwanska.

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Serena will be done before Sveta finishes the first set :shrug:

:lol: You promise? Who's Sveta playing?

darrinbaker00
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:16 PM
:lol: You promise? Who's Sveta playing?
SVETA PLAY KATERYNA BONDARENKO! SVETA SMASH!! :smash:

Il Primo!
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Shameful :o

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Well, Sveta is still one of the top seeds and she plays Kateryna Bondarenko who won Birmingham so I think it's like an extra prize or sth. Oh and Serena will get to play there eventually, so don't worry :lol:

kris719
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:52 PM
cool maybe they'll be a repeat serena loss tomorrow....though I kinda doubting it

Lulu.
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:54 PM
:o

Dawson.
Jun 24th, 2008, 07:57 PM
they are obviously saving serena .vs. mauresmo for centre court. c'mon people, use your heads!

Cp6uja
Jun 24th, 2008, 08:44 PM
And they again not respect small countries even if they is real force in tennis. Why organizers put Djokovic and Ivanovic to play in same time - it's disrespectfull for tennis fans in Serbia. :fiery::mad:

For example tommorow playing two Russian seeds (Sveta and Anna) and Marat is still tennis star and all three played in three different terms (4th biggest Russian tennis name which plays tommorow in singles is Andreev, and he played in 4th different term in comparation with this three). Of countries with more than one seeds which plays tommorow (FRA, CZE, ESP, SRB, RUS) only seeds from Serbia and Spain must play in same time - but in Spanish case 4 seeded players in singles played in 3 different terms (Fererro(21) and Lopez(31) plays in same term) which is not disrespectful at all like in Ivanovic(1) and Djokovic(3) case where both seeds from same country (TOP3 seeds!!!) sheduled to play in same time :mad::fiery::mad::tape:

Denise4925
Jun 24th, 2008, 08:48 PM
cool maybe they'll be a repeat serena loss tomorrow....though I kinda doubting it

OMG, you're such a flame throwing troll. I looked back at some of the threads and every thread you've been in you start an argument with a flaming comment. Then someone responds to your comment and then some other fans responds to theirs. After the fight starts, you're out. Are you conducting some kind of experiment on message board societies or communications or are you just a trouble-maker?

Dawson.
Jun 24th, 2008, 09:19 PM
And they again not respect small countries even if they is real force in tennis. Why organizers put Djokovic and Ivanovic to play in same time - it's disrespectfull for tennis fans in Serbia. :fiery::mad:

For example tommorow playing two Russian seeds (Sveta and Anna) and Marat is still tennis star and all three played in three different terms (4th biggest Russian tennis name which plays tommorow in singles is Andreev, and he played in 4th different term in comparation with this three). Of countries with more than one seeds which plays tommorow (FRA, CZE, ESP, SRB, RUS) only seeds from Serbia and Spain must play in same time - but in Spanish case 4 seeded players in singles played in 3 different terms (Fererro(21) and Lopez(31) plays in same term) which is not disrespectful at all like in Ivanovic(1) and Djokovic(3) case where both seeds from same country (TOP3 seeds!!!) sheduled to play in same time :mad::fiery::mad::tape:

i have actually never thought about it that way, and i doubt that the tournement organisers have either. Today there were two british players playing at the same time :shrug: deal with it