PDA

View Full Version : Maria rejects british singer!!!

Sharapowerr
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:15 AM
Borrell's Sharap exit from party!!

From the Sun :

Published: 21 Jun 2008

JOHNNY BORRELL fled from a pre-Wimbledon party after failing to make a pass at tennis babe MARIA SHARAPOVA.

The RAZORLIGHT frontman is a big fan and was desperate to meet Maria, who was celebrating the launch of the Sony Ericsson Maria Sharapova Design Collection.

A source said: “Johnny looked like a little kid as he hung around Maria’s table.

“He really wanted to speak to her but she was more interested in chilling out with her friends.

“After getting the brush-off, Johnny left early. Maria didn’t want to lose her focus with Wimbledon starting on Monday.”

Johnny has dated actresses KIRSTEN DUNST and EMMA WATSON.

But he seems to have lost his golden touch judging by his failure with Maria who went out with MAROON 5 dullard ADAM LEVINE.

Other guests at RICHARD BRANSON’s tennis bash at London’s Kensington Roof Gardens on Thursday included ace players ANA IVANOVIC and SERENA WILLIAMS — sporting Ј1million of bling — and model JODIE KIDD.

Shvedbarilescu
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:35 AM
The fact that Sharapova dated the singer from Maroon 5 indicates conclusively that Sharapova has no taste in music and is in no way a rock chick. While Razorlight are a pedestrian indie band with little real merit they are still miles better than Maroon 5. Regardless, Johnny Borrell's only hope of winning over Sharapova, one of the most desired women in the world and someone who probably has 20 to 30 times as much in the bank, would have been if Sharapova was a ardent indie rock fan without especially discrimating taste but as she clearly is not the guy didn't stand even the tiniest chance.

The Dawntreader
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:14 AM
Well Johnny Borell is just an asshole anyway. So pretentious and has such ridiculous delusions of grandeur.

He once said 'The Spirit of Bob Dylan is in me'

Firstly he's not dead, and you'll never come close to Dylan:rolleyes::lol:

Zébulon
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:18 AM
Well, seeing as the marron 5 singer story was utter rubbish invented by yellow press, it speaks for the reliability of this last piece. :rolleyes:

Harvs
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:19 AM
The fact that Sharapova dated the singer from Maroon 5 indicates conclusively that Sharapova has no taste in music and is in no way a rock chick. While Razorlight are a pedestrian indie band with little real merit they are still miles better than Maroon 5. Regardless, Johnny Borrell's only hope of winning over Sharapova, one of the most desired women in the world and someone who probably has 20 to 30 times as much in the bank, would have been if Sharapova was a ardent indie rock fan without especially discrimating taste but as she clearly is not the guy didn't stand even the tiniest chance.

ur personal opinion?

Sefo
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:24 AM
He should've stolen her phone, while pointlessly lurking at her table. I'm sure Maria would've notice that. :haha:

gentenaire
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:24 AM
Well, seeing as the marron 5 singer story was utter rubbish invented by yellow press, it speaks for the reliability of this last piece. :rolleyes:

exactly

Corswandt
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:00 PM

The original source for that story was

http://www.exile.ru/

One of many successful pranks they've pulled over the years.

Corswandt
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:01 PM

The Maroon 5 story was bogus.

Maria only listens to stuff that gets 8.0 or better from Pitchfork.

Dan23
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:24 PM
Saw "From the Sun" and stopped right there....theyre so full of shit its not funny. I'd be surprised if one line of that article was based on facts.

He once said 'The Spirit of Bob Dylan is in me'

Firstly he's not dead, and you'll never come close to Dylan:rolleyes::lol:So true.....he couldnt touch Bob Dylan with a 10ft barge pole

Sharapowerr
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:25 PM
Saw "From the Sun" and stopped right there....theyre so full of shit its not funny. I'd be surprised if one line of that article was based on facts.

So true.....he couldnt touch Bob Dylan with a 10ft barge pole

it was in a lot of other newspapers/sites

tequila
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:26 PM
The Maroon 5 guy is the guy who dumped Sharapova cause she was awful in bed. :lol:

Slutati
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:27 PM
Good for her, Camilla wouldn't like that anyway.

Corswandt
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:29 PM
Thank gawd for that.

I can rest easy tonight, knowing Masha isn't a fan of turgid guitar rock ala. Nickleback and co.

Nickelback had stones hurled at them at a festival in Portugal once. Had to flee from the stage only a few minutes after beginning their set.

Corswandt
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:30 PM
Camilla wouldn't like that anyway.

I keep telling myself that is true, and that there is a tape.

vettipooh
Jun 22nd, 2008, 01:38 PM
The Maroon 5 story was bogus.

Maria only listens to stuff that gets 8.0 or better from Pitchfork.

How do you know? Weren't they the guest singers at one of her b/day parties? :tape: "Chilling out with friends"?...Let me guess..:lol:

Zébulon
Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:09 PM
The original source for that story was

http://www.exile.ru/

One of many successful pranks they've pulled over the years.
disgusting prank, if you ask me

goldenlox
Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:16 PM
I heard Levine on the Howard Stern show.
He said he only saw Maria that night at the party, and for a few seconds. And never saw her again.
But he admits to a lot of other stuff.
Maria doesn't even know him. He was one of thousands of people she once said hello to and never saw again

Marshmallow
Jun 22nd, 2008, 02:52 PM
:rolleyes: Commonsense people! Lesbians do NOT notice MEN! True or false, Levine and thos other guy never stood a chance. I think she'd prefer Daniela to give some attention:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/msmyriam20/untitled-13.jpg

You can just see the sexual frustration written all over her. Shoulders erect, a bit of drool there, peeping intently! I think we know now why she was horrible to Daniela in IW. Really tried to dominate her on court, because she can do that where she really wants to, the bedroom!

Slutati
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:00 PM
:rolleyes: Commonsense people! Lesbians do NOT notice MEN! True or false, Levine and thos other guy never stood a chance. I think she'd prefer Daniela to give some attention:

You can just see the sexual frustration written all over her. Shoulders erect, a bit of drool there, peeping intently! I think we know now why she was horrible to Daniela in IW. Really tried to dominate her on court, because she can do that where she really wants to, the bedroom!
LMFAO:haha::haha::worship:

Vaidisova Ruled
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:16 PM

I'm not sure about that
If she was a lesbian , she would share her "Indian wells house" with Daniela and she just kicked her out, momentally.

Slutiana
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:17 PM
Good for her, Camilla wouldn't like that anyway.
:lol:

Beat
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:18 PM
The fact that Sharapova dated the singer from Maroon 5 indicates conclusively that Sharapova has no taste in music and is in no way a rock chick. While Razorlight are a pedestrian indie band with little real merit they are still miles better than Maroon 5.
:haha:

mal
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:24 PM
I heard Levine on the Howard Stern show.
He said he only saw Maria that night at the party, and for a few seconds. And never saw her again.
But he admits to a lot of other stuff.
Maria doesn't even know him. He was one of thousands of people she once said hello to and never saw again

Well he would wouldn't he. Is that all he said?

Il Primo!
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:25 PM

*DEATH* :spit:

Funny but still complete nonsense Marsh:lol:

goldenlox
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:27 PM
Well he would wouldn't he. Is that all he said?That's all he said about Maria.

kwilliams
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:36 PM

Her shoulders are always like that.

As for Borrell, it was very kind of the OP to call him a singer. I don't know if anyone's ever heard him sing live. I'd rather listen to a cat being strangled. Nothing short of minor miracles are created by Razorlights producers to clear up his voice on their tracks.

Sharapova probably just didn't want to be spotted with someone untalented and completely up themself.

mal
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:37 PM

Is that true?
If straight men marry straight women and remain faithful whether or not they stay in love, where do lesbian women get their children from?
If homosexual law reform which is now law in many western countries a man may marry a man, and a woman a woman, lets assume they do it for love and don't want or need children. The fact is, most lesbian women married to me, and who really knows how many there are, probably continue with their lesbian relationships, after having children, and still remain married. The same applies if the husband is a homosexual. Some people just prefer one sex over the other, and it should be legal, but pedophilia is different and should remain illegal. :tape: Pedophiles probably have no choice about their sexual preference either, in the true sense of the word. It would be like asking a child to go into an unattended sweet shop. They just couldn't be trusted because they have no willpower when it comes to knowing right from wrong. Should we forgive them for that?
Rapists hate women, and I have heard very strong anti women sentiments from some men, but seldom expressed openly.

mal
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:39 PM
That's all he said about Maria.

which one was accused of saying she was like a dead fish in bed. I thought it was supposed to be a joke.

cheo23
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:40 PM

Emina.
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:41 PM
big deal

goldenlox
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:42 PM
which one was accused of saying she was like a dead fish in bed. I thought it was supposed to be a joke.It wasn't HIS joke.
He wanted to be clear that they don't know each other, and that rumor was made up.

Edward.
Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:55 PM
The fact that Sharapova dated the singer from Maroon 5 indicates conclusively that Sharapova has no taste in music and is in no way a rock chick.

She wasn't dating Adam Levine. :weirdo:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:22 PM
Forget this, did you read Anabel Croft's review on Maria vs. Ana in The Sun yesterday. Anabel is such a bitch!

cheo23
Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:32 PM
Forget this, did you read Anabel Croft's review on Maria vs. Ana in The Sun yesterday. Anabel is such a bitch!

What did she say???

brickhousesupporter
Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:41 PM
Alright people, we need to stop these rumors about Maria and Camille before Eurosport brings them up on their next Broadcast.

Coffee&TV
Jun 22nd, 2008, 04:42 PM

:spit:

esquímaux
Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:11 PM
http://images.contactmusic.com/dn/johnny+borrell_855_18371523_0_0_7007212_300.jpg

Ewww, just EWWWW! I don't blame Maria. Is this dude serious?!?! Did he sneak that shirt from Henin's Pierre-Yves' closet? :confused:

elise1986
Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:15 PM
a coke snorting musician would of course be the perfect partner for a female tennis player :scratch: :help:
juri would have kicked his ass immediately :rolls:

Slutati
Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
What did she say???
This, I think.
"IVANOVIC is prettier than Sharapova and comes across as a lovely person. She has star quality. Sharapova does not come across as well and I don’t like her grunting. Ivanovic 10 Sharapova 7"

It's true:shrug:

Mashafaaaaan
Jun 22nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
This, I think.
"IVANOVIC is prettier than Sharapova and comes across as a lovely person. She has star quality. Sharapova does not come across as well and I don’t like her grunting. Ivanovic 10 Sharapova 7"

It's true:shrug:

:o:o:o:o:o:o

Zébulon
Jun 22nd, 2008, 07:08 PM
It is true, indeed. :worship:

égalité
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:22 PM

:haha: :worship:

Drake1980
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:24 PM
:p :lol:

spiritedenergy
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:44 PM
Borrell's Sharap exit from party!!

From the Sun :

Published: 21 Jun 2008

JOHNNY BORRELL fled from a pre-Wimbledon party after failing to make a pass at tennis babe MARIA SHARAPOVA.

The RAZORLIGHT frontman is a big fan and was desperate to meet Maria, who was celebrating the launch of the Sony Ericsson Maria Sharapova Design Collection.

A source said: “Johnny looked like a little kid as he hung around Maria’s table.

“He really wanted to speak to her but she was more interested in chilling out with her friends.

“After getting the brush-off, Johnny left early. Maria didn’t want to lose her focus with Wimbledon starting on Monday.”

Johnny has dated actresses KIRSTEN DUNST and EMMA WATSON.

But he seems to have lost his golden touch judging by his failure with Maria who went out with MAROON 5 dullard ADAM LEVINE.

Other guests at RICHARD BRANSON’s tennis bash at London’s Kensington Roof Gardens on Thursday included ace players ANA IVANOVIC and SERENA WILLIAMS — sporting Ј1million of bling — and model JODIE KIDD.

maybe if he knows that she prefers girls he will be okay:hug:

Max565
Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
Alright people, we need to stop these rumors about Maria and Camille before Eurosport brings them up on their next Broadcast.

:lol::lol::rolls:

Corswandt
Jun 22nd, 2008, 09:41 PM

Wot a bunch of wussies.
Real bands stay out there: look good and keep time while dodging the bottles and stones.

Had Nickelback stayed on stage that evening, they would have become the first post-Biblical celebrities to be killed by stoning. It was that bad.

Shvedbarilescu
Jun 22nd, 2008, 11:04 PM
Had Nickelback stayed on stage that evening, they would have become the first post-Biblical celebrities to be killed by stoning. It was that bad.

I wish they had stayed on stage. :sad:

pittsburghsteely
Jun 22nd, 2008, 11:11 PM
lol adam levine dissed maria , he said she was lousy in bed just laid there like a cold fish lol

tequila
Jun 22nd, 2008, 11:17 PM
lol adam levine dissed maria , he said she was lousy in bed just laid there like a cold fish lol

It was such a blow to Sharpie's ego that she completely abandoned men. And sought the arms of her 'friend' Camilla. ;)

$uricate
Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:07 AM
Johnny Borrell is a tit. Adam Levine is an even bigger tit. And Maria isn't allowed to date anyone anyway :rolleyes:

I wish all 3 would get sucked into a blackhole!

Maria would be allowed back out of the blackhole once Wimbledon was completed though :)

Zébulon
Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:58 PM
I think I'll never understand some words in English.... :lol:
A tit seems to be a horrible thing, although its first meaning is pretty sweet, righ ? :aplot:
And being a tool is so bad, although a tool is suppsed to be very useful, right ? :lol:

Ah, well... :lol:

$uricate
Jun 23rd, 2008, 08:23 PM
I think I'll never understand some words in English.... :lol:
A tit seems to be a horrible thing, although its first meaning is pretty sweet, righ ? :aplot:
And being a tool is so bad, although a tool is suppsed to be very useful, right ? :lol:

Ah, well... :lol:

:lol:

A tit can be a beautiful thing, in regards to anatomy but when applied to a person it is not nice.
A tool is useful too, but a person who is a tool is not ;)

slamchamp
Jun 23rd, 2008, 08:24 PM
SerENa CoPyCat!!!11