PDA

View Full Version : did anyone record anything from eastbourne or s'hertogenbosch?

ArturoAce.
Jun 22nd, 2008, 12:49 AM
anyone want to share? ;)
please and thank you!

johnoo
Jun 22nd, 2008, 10:25 AM
anyone want to share? ;)
please and thank you!

I recorded caro v sam but nothing else as there does not seem to be interest anymore,I actually took a computer(well two actually because I need to get rid of a few) with a DVB card to work stuck a aerial on the roof and actually got a better reception though that than at home,managed to capture and encode without anybody finding out:tape: well anyway its there for future grand slams and I can record films etc so the rest of the guys can watch at lunch time,kinda weird thing to do but its kinda cool that I can record and encode at work and use there electricity instead of mine:lol:

Kipling
Jun 24th, 2008, 12:54 PM
,managed to capture and encode without anybody finding out:tape: well anyway its there for future grand slams and I can record films etc so the rest of the guys can watch at lunch time,kinda weird thing to do but its kinda cool that I can record and encode at work and use there electricity instead of mine:lol:

I hope your employer doesn't find out. LOL. Of course, if they're tennis fans, maybe they won't mind.

gumoll
Jun 24th, 2008, 06:07 PM
I so wanna see the Eastbourne final :awww:

johnoo
Jun 24th, 2008, 06:42 PM
I hope your employer doesn't find out. LOL. Of course, if they're tennis fans, maybe they won't mind.

I don't think they care as long as the work gets done,they would have no idea what the computer was doing anyway with the monitor off and its a pretty quite pc,I just set the scheduler and leave it be,theres actually two aerials up one for the tv and one for the computer.

justine schnyder
Jun 25th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Eastborne final? Please..

Malva
Jul 13th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Eastbourne Final, please!!!

Vefci Y
Jul 17th, 2008, 02:12 AM
Eastbourne Final... please!!!!

Ciarán
Jul 18th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Wozniacki vs Kuznetsova?

Malva
Jul 18th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Eastbourne 2008: The Bartoli vs Radwańska Semi-Final and Petrova vs Radwańska Final

in high quality Eurosport TV rips (not complete matches but as much as Eurosport broadcasted) are to be found here

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=13612962#post13612962