PDA

View Full Version : Poor Dinara

spiceboy
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:19 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/55/fullj.a740f0891540843ac5dcf29f1436ce78/a740f0891540843ac5dcf29f1436ce78-getty-tennis-atp-wta-ned.jpg

:kiss: :hug:

Nicky_608
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:31 PM
safina :hug:

The Dawntreader
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:33 PM
I know, you'd think they'd have got her some better flowers:lol:

xr6turbo
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:33 PM
She wants to put those flowers through a shredder. :lol:

Noctis
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:34 PM
POOR Catfina :hug: You still have time to win titles But Tammy don't Really she'll toss those flowers in garbage once she leaves there i bet

sharapovarulz1
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:36 PM
Awwww Dinara, she looks so cute there! :) Tammy is just to damn good on grass lol

Bijoux0021
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:39 PM
She's not doing that badly. At least she's making finals consistently now.

Beautiful flowers!

eck
Jun 21st, 2008, 02:42 PM
Dinara :hug:
One day :devil:

Marshmallow
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:41 PM

Yep. She has a lot to be positive about, and she's made the clay - grass transition well.

LUVMIRZA
Jun 21st, 2008, 03:43 PM
Dinara u shuld have gone to the net more often :sad:

Zébulon
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:03 PM

Beautiful flowers!

Yep. She has a lot to be positive about, and she's made the clay - grass transition well.

:worship:

Shvedbarilescu
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:27 PM
She does look pretty disappointed there but it is hard to feel sorry for someone who has made three finals in a row including seven wins against top 10 opposition. I think a lot of players would very happily trade places with Dinara right now. :lol:

The way Dinara is playing right now she can expect quite a few more trophies in the future, for Tammy this might have been her last opportunity.

What can I say? I am a serial underdog supporter. So yeah, I was supporting Dinara all the way through the German and French Opens (except when she played Rybarikova of course) but this time Dinara came into this match a red hot favourite. So what did I do? I changed aligences. I was thrilled to see Tammy beat Dinara today. :bounce:

Yeah, I know, I don't score high on loyalty here. Sorry. :shrug:

wtatourfan
Jun 21st, 2008, 06:44 PM
Missed a huge oportunity for a title!

soomaal
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:35 PM
She does look pretty disappointed there but it is hard to feel sorry for someone who has made three finals in a row including seven wins against top 10 opposition. I think a lot of players would very happily trade places with Dinara right now. :lol:

The way Dinara is playing right now she can expect quite a few more trophies in the future, for Tammy this might have been her last opportunity.

What can I say? I am a serial underdog supporter. So yeah, I was supporting Dinara all the way through the German and French Opens (except when she played Rybarikova of course) but this time Dinara came into this match a red hot favourite. So what did I do? I changed aligences. I was thrilled to see Tammy beat Dinara today. :bounce:

Yeah, I know, I don't score high on loyalty here. Sorry. :shrug:

I am similar, except when Venus is playing then I want her to kill every bitch that comes her way :devil:

sharapovarulz1
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:36 PM
Onwards and upwards Dinara :D

soomaal
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:38 PM
Poor Dina, she must be gutted but she has already achieved a lot recently and I hope she takes this one up her stride too. A lot of players (including top players) would love to trade places. She is doing very well as it and I can see her doing some damage at Wimbledon!! I'm going to Wimbly and I'll tell her that she is the best, if I see her. I think she and her brother, need a bit of confidence and support!! And they'll throw some bombs.

Craig.
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:40 PM
What does she have to weep about? She's made three finals in a month and a half winning one of them. Chill, hon. You can't ALWAYS win.

Slumpsova
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:46 PM
i think she was upset bc she lost to Tammy who is ranked a lot lower than her. she might think she is a slam finalist now and doesn't deserve to lose to a non-top 50 player.

maybe she is too dumb to realize what real ranking Tammy is on grass.

soomaal
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:50 PM
i think she was upset bc she lost to Tammy who is ranked a lot lower than her. she might think she is a slam finalist now and doesn't deserve to lose to a non-top 50 player.

maybe she is too dumb to realize what real ranking Tammy is on grass.

What a horrible thing to say. Do you really think that Dinara is so stupid as to undermine her opponent like that, and you so wise that you can read her mind and broadcast it to the world like that. You're either a sad stupid person yourself or some schizo with referential delusions, thought broadcasting and jealousy delusions.

I hate saying this, but just give up, your life is not worth living.

Slumpsova
Jun 21st, 2008, 07:53 PM
What a horrible thing to say. Do you really think that Dinara is so stupid as to undermine her opponent like that, and you so wise that you can read her mind and broadcast it to the world like that. You're either a sad stupid person yourself or some schizo with referential delusions, thought broadcasting and jealousy delusions.

I hate saying this, but just give up, your life is not worth living.
oh your comment is nothing new to me so maybe it's you who should give up :lol:

LCS
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:26 PM
Poor Elena I'd say! :( She'd have taken care of Tammy in straight! But :hearts: Tammy!

serenus_2k8
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:33 PM
She had a great tournament, if I could make the final in an event like this I wouldnt be crying :lol:

Dodoboy.
Jun 21st, 2008, 08:46 PM
I miss Justine Henin :sad: